Pages:
Actions
  • #211 by Prophaniti on 20 Nov 2023
  • How was Ms Melissa?

Asked to reschedule, don't think she travelled anywhere that weekend. She was crazy tired after Olympia
  • #212 by kyleb899 on 30 Nov 2023
  • How was Ms Melissa?

Asked to reschedule, don't think she travelled anywhere that weekend. She was crazy tired after Olympia

Do you know who Ms Melissia is ?
  • #213 by tote on 30 Nov 2023
  • How was Ms Melissa?

Do you know who Ms Melissia is ?

No names but Fit Rockstar

💪🏼IFBB Pro Champ
    😜Comedian | Traveler 🎤Commentator 🎤Interviewer
  • #214 by kyleb899 on 04 Dec 2023
  • New Muscular girl in the Niagra fall area, but she travels in Toronto area  Lauren Banks
    https://sessiongirls.com/lauren-banks/
  • #215 by Kenworth119 on 19 Jan 2024
  • Any word on the new muscle girl Lauren Banks?
  • #216 by Prophaniti on 07 Feb 2024
  • Jesus Amazonia J and Goddess Lauren hitting Toronto within 2 weeks of each other. Which French Canadian girl do you chose?
  • #217 by clay99 on 07 Feb 2024
  • Amazonia J looks like an absolute beast is she trained in martial arts?
  • #218 by crazycrazy on 07 Feb 2024
  • Jesus Amazonia J and Goddess Lauren hitting Toronto within 2 weeks of each other. Which French Canadian girl do you chose?

Also Luna Fighter from England is coming the same week. I suggest you see all three. Make them want to return. Write reviews.
  • #219 by Prophaniti on 12 Feb 2024
  • I went with Goddess Lauren, i've met her before and it was fantastic.

Next time I'll hit up Amazonia J I think
  • #220 by crazycrazy on 12 Feb 2024
  • I made the same choice, for the same reason.

I did ask Amazonia J about booking a session. Her response was very informative, but there were conditions that made me think that we weren't compatible. I decided that Lauren was too good to miss out on.
  • #221 by Prophaniti on 03 Mar 2024
  • I made the same choice, for the same reason.

I did ask Amazonia J about booking a session. Her response was very informative, but there were conditions that made me think that we weren't compatible. I decided that Lauren was too good to miss out on.

What were her conditions, if you dont mind telling
  • #222 by crazycrazy on 03 Mar 2024
  • She wrote a 13 point reply to my email, listing deposit conditions, logistical rules, and implying that there were extra fees that may be incurred for wardrobe requests. The tone of the reply made me think she may be reserved during the session. The impression that I drew from the email may have been mistaken, and the conditions may not even be what she currently imposes. Since there were no reviews here to contradict that impression, I decided to decline to proceed with booking, and I booked Lauren instead. I may have just trusted my good luck and booked her if Lauren wasn't also coming so soon after. I strongly suggest you contact her to see if she still sends the 13 point reply, or if her conditions might suggest she may have become more organic in her response to how you and she will interact in the session. Any reviews would be more helpful than my limited ability to draw conclusions from her emailed reply. She is so attractive and her physique is outstanding, so I hope my perception about what her response implied was wrong.
  • #223 by boyofwinter on 06 Mar 2024
  • She wrote a 13 point reply to my email, listing deposit conditions, logistical rules, and implying that there were extra fees that may be incurred for wardrobe requests.
    I got iirc the same reply but didn't read any of this into it, I remember it being 90% about prebooking instead of anything in the session itself. Some of my best sessions have come after businesslike emails and I highly advise against the instinct to conflate the two. Will confirm she does not have options, things are either allowed or they aren't, and for what she brings to the table I found her rates sensible. Unfortunately I had to switch to a cam session because my availability changed, but said cam session convinced me I'm being forced to miss out on a great in-person experience this time.
  • #224 by crazycrazy on 07 Mar 2024
  • Like I said above [edited for length and clarity]:

...The impression that I drew from the email may have been mistaken, and the conditions may not even be what she currently imposes. Since there were no reviews here to contradict that impression, I decided to decline to proceed with booking, and I booked Lauren instead. I may have just trusted my good luck and booked her if Lauren wasn't also coming so soon after. I strongly suggest you contact her... Any reviews would be more helpful.... She is so attractive and her physique is outstanding, so I hope my perception about what her response implied was wrong.
  • #225 by boyofwinter on 22 Mar 2024
  • I live in Washington and when she come here I love the session
    Then invite her.
Pages:
Actions