Pages:
Actions
  • #196 by kyleb899 on 21 Aug 2023
  • Do you know  what happend to Fitbeast, i did 2  sessions with her before
  • #197 by kinkedsites.com on 15 Sep 2023
  • One of the best from the UK is coming to Toronto, Rene Campbell! Met her a while ago, awesome lady and in excellent shape!

https://sessiongirls.com/rene_campbell/
  • #198 by crazycrazy on 16 Sep 2023
  • Thanks for the heads up kinkedsites. With Rene and Lauren both coming, October is looking like another great month for Toronto.
  • #199 by Prophaniti on 16 Sep 2023
  • Ms Melissa is trying to make her way up in Oct/Nov as well
  • #200 by Prophaniti on 17 Sep 2023
  • Yup she just posted a day in Toronto and I'm already booked
  • #201 by air on 23 Sep 2023
  • With WB270 gone, I don’t have access to Natalie Steeles email id for booking a session. Can someone who has met her message me/post her email? Thanks.
  • #202 by Female Bodybuilding on 24 Sep 2023
  • With WB270 gone, I don’t have access to Natalie Steeles email id for booking a session. Can someone who has met her message me/post her email? Thanks.

Your first post since the day you registered September 11, 2012, today is September 24, 2023. Are you leeching on Saradas for 11 years 1 month 13 days?

You should be banned >> https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=924459.0
  • #203 by crazycrazy on 24 Sep 2023

It was nataliesteeles@hotmail.com when I last saw her in 2019. I can't say for certain that this email address is still active.
  • #204 by kyleb899 on 25 Sep 2023
  • yes it still active, i just email her last night and got a respond this morning she said Let me figure out a time on Thursday.
    she busy woman , she does personal training too.
    i email her couple times early this year , she didn't respond back
  • #205 by Prophaniti on 26 Sep 2023
  • make sure she knows wb270 is dead and she should make an account on sessiongirls
  • #206 by air on 26 Sep 2023
  • Thank you!

With WB270 gone, I don’t have access to Natalie Steeles email id for booking a session. Can someone who has met her message me/post her email? Thanks.

It was nataliesteeles@hotmail.com when I last saw her in 2019. I can't say for certain that this email address is still active.
  • #207 by Prophaniti on 07 Nov 2023
  • Welp I'm supposed to meet Ms Melissa tomorrow, haven't heard from her about her hotel yet. Wish me luck everyone
  • #208 by Hadrianus on 08 Nov 2023
  • Welp I'm supposed to meet Ms Melissa tomorrow, haven't heard from her about her hotel yet. Wish me luck everyone

Let us know how it went.
  • #209 by kyleb899 on 16 Nov 2023
  •  How was Ms Melissa?
  • #210 by crazycrazy on 17 Nov 2023
  • Its happening again. The weekend of the 25th and 26th, Veve, Eckobelle and Lexi Art will all be here. And Amazon Nikki is coming Monday the 27th. I can't schedule with them all! they come all on the same weekend.

The following weekend is another frenzy of female fighters! Double Dose and Lana Luxor.

I never used to schedule two sessions in the same month,. Now I have to decide how many sessions I can handle in a weekend and still show up at work on Monday.
Pages:
Actions