Pages:
Actions
  • #181 by crazycrazy on 16 May 2023
  • It's not worth mentioning this, but Jade of London, who listed herself as being "located" in Toronto,  has now "moved" back to London.
  • #182 by FaceRouge2 on 14 Jul 2023
  • It's not worth mentioning this, but Jade of London, who listed herself as being "located" in Toronto,  has now "moved" back to London.

Really? I thought she was returning to the UK in September?
  • #183 by crazycrazy on 14 Jul 2023

Really? I thought she was returning to the UK in September?

Well Facerouge2, that post of mine from May 16th was out of date a few weeks later, when Jade's profile was changed again to list Toronto as her location.
  • #184 by hpr9933 on 16 Jul 2023
  • I'll be in Toronto in October and wondering whether any of the folks providing sessions can dish out a punishing crushing scene of scissors, bearhugs, and overall muscle domination. Gravitate to the bodybuilder type physique but want the alpha attitude that goes along with a real dom scene.
  • #185 by Foreal on 09 Aug 2023
  • Who would you guys chose between - Natalie Steeles or Cheyenne Wolf? Looking for a sensual session with some wrestling.
  • #186 by Mscllvr21 on 09 Aug 2023
  • Both are extremely sensual! Natalie will probably be more physical and dominant
  • #187 by Foreal on 09 Aug 2023
  • Both are extremely sensual! Natalie will probably be more physical and dominant

Thank you
  • #188 by crazycrazy on 09 Aug 2023
  • Have you had any replies from Cheyenne Wolf? I'm still not sure she has returned to providing sessions.
  • #189 by Foreal on 10 Aug 2023
  • Have you had any replies from Cheyenne Wolf? I'm still not sure she has returned to providing sessions.

I emailed both yesterday and no response from either
  • #190 by kyleb899 on 15 Aug 2023
  • Goddness Lauren is coming to Toronto early October
  • #191 by kyleb899 on 15 Aug 2023

I emailed both yesterday and no response from either

I  email Natalie Steeles like 2 or 3 times this year  no response
  • #192 by Mscllvr21 on 15 Aug 2023
  • Try Peak Princess as well
  • #193 by kyleb899 on 15 Aug 2023

I emailed Peak princess late July, telling her I'm willing to travel to her area to see her,she doesn't host at her home. That before she just posted coming to Toronto later this week, I emailed her agian yesterday  too for session later this week, still no response.
    I only got response from Goddess Lauren ,she charges $ 600 per hour,I will likely see her . I hope more girls come in Toronto  area soon
  • #194 by crazycrazy on 15 Aug 2023
    I hope more girls come in Toronto  area soon

Toronto is crazy with visiting session providers. Just this week alone,  KO, Bianca, Nikki and Peaks are all visiting. There is no way to see them all unless you're willing to do two sessions a  day.
  • #195 by kyleb899 on 16 Aug 2023
    I hope more girls come in Toronto  area soon

Toronto is crazy with visiting session providers. Just this week alone,  KO, Bianca, Nikki and Peaks are all visiting. There is no way to see them all unless you're willing to do two sessions a  day.

you got to be rich to see sesssions a day lol
Pages:
Actions