Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574100 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 09:47:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Guidette/Amalea Siciliano passes away.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Guidette/Amalea Siciliano passes away.  (Read 15694 times)

Offline natarius

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Guidette/Amalea Siciliano passes away.
« on: June 25, 2018, 08:50:49 pm »
Hi, has anyone seen Guidette yet?

She just popped up on wb270: https://www.wb270.com/ind/guidette.htm

Any reviews?

Thanks

Forum Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First session ever with Guidette
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:47:14 pm »
  You need to declare the licking in advance.  They are not all going to like that.
   I've heard Guidette is nice but is potty-mouthed and I'd find that a turn-off.  I am not saying it ruins a session, just that it sends out a vibe that is a downer.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
Re: First session ever with Guidette
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 07:55:27 pm »
When I saw her she did not allow kissing on the mouth or *any* "mutual" touching "down there" Kissing arms, legs, back, etc was fine. Did not try to lick. Good sensual session with limits. Would see her again if able.

As always YMMV
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Guidette
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 10:01:15 pm »
Saw her recently and is a nice lady. BUT she talks too much when you are trying to concentrate on her body and/or scenario. She also lost a lot of muscle and doesn't have much muscle tone in her legs. In fact, some might think she has no muscle in her legs at all. I am just into more muscletone and bulk. Overall, she is nice lady and very attractive nonetheless. Just tell her to concentrate more with you on what you want in the session and it should be okay.

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 09:54:59 am »
Has anyone seen her recently and can comment on her condition? 

As an aside, she advertises GFE (withoot kissing or sex) on her IG page.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 01:45:44 am »
she looks really great- but if you read all her rules you will look for the anyone else - I'm not sure why anyone would book-  you can only text me some many times, you have to give a deposit, if you don't do this you don't get your deposit back- NO EXCEPTIONS-  she obviously never took a course in advertising or read Dale Carnegie-  with all the good choices out there why would anyone subject themself to all these rules

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 10:03:35 am »
 Absolute truth spoken e_honda...not being able to barrage them with texts and horror of horrors I'd lose when I pula deposit when I pull a tarzan7 and back out at the last minute? She is pure evil. If it was actually costing her bookings.......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 10:05:58 am »
Meant to read as 'a deposit I'd lose when I pull a tarzan7'.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 03:59:55 am »
I find her direct and detailed approach refreshing to a point.  She knows how she wants to conduct her business, lays it all out on the line, and expects a certain level of professionalism from her clientele.  I prefer her approach to having to pull teeth to get a quote on what you are looking for.  Five emails should be more then enough to figure out a plan and execute it.

I have not seen her yet, but I have booked to see her in San Diego in mid-December.  Our communication so far has been clear and to the point.  For me, that is perfect.
Yo.

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2020, 02:26:36 pm »
I saw her last year. She sent me a list of things she can do and the price you'd have to pay. She was very friendly and we had a great conversation together during our session.

Despite that, she seems a lot slimmer now so I don't think I could give her another go.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 12:28:14 pm »
Saw her again on Wednesday.. one of the hottest sexiest woman I been around.. Roleplay expert she could teach classes.  Hot as fuck she as a six pack, her biceps peaks are still there.. her back/shoulders are lean..  Total package and for me one of the all time greats to ever session.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2020, 08:24:22 am »
She's getting defind and shredded now. Nice biceps and abs. See her if you have the chance

Offline iluvstrongchicks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2020, 01:35:49 am »
Does anyone have an actual explanation (from personal experience with her) as do what GFE but no FS and no kissing means?  Please feel free to PM me. Thank you so much.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2020, 03:15:15 am »
While I have not met her, her GFE is probably you lick her.  It also could be just cuddling.   

While her rules all make sense, she lays it on very strict.   

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Guidette/Amalea Siciliano passes away.
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2021, 01:23:09 pm »
It with a heavy heart to report based on what has been posted on her personal FB page..she passed away Wednesday in Dublin Ireland in a fatal car crash.  She was on a Euro session tour.  I said several times, she was one of the best ladies I ever seen.  Obviously many know her real identity though for privacy Im sure many of her family members likely did not know about the session scene. So please refrain from posting it.  But there is a GO Fund me set up to help transport her body back to the US.

Also if anyone was lucky enough to see her for a session post your memories.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=280144.0

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Guidette/Amalea Siciliano passes away.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View