Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574117 Posts in 72924 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:01:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Diane Baier - German Female BodyBuilder
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diane Baier - German Female BodyBuilder  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Diane Baier - German Female BodyBuilder
« on: November 08, 2009, 03:17:07 pm »
Diane Baier

As everything began!

I've always been athletic, just gymnastics, athletics, jazz dancing, diving, and then body-building gym then.
Said my friend with whom I trained together, I had the best conditions for the fitness class, I would try to join it a try at a championship. At this point, I started dealing with the matter "Fitness Championships yet. When I looked at some videos, I thought I might try, the conditions did not seem too bad.

So I prepared myself for my first race.

That meant every day, pay attention to diet and exercise to practice poses, which is very difficult for anyone, but how does that make saying "practice makes perfect (in)"

But that was not all because it was still the long program, the fitness corresponding to a piece of music had to be rehearsed.
Then it was time, my first competition, I was totally excited and I'm always immerwieder mentally gone through my long program.
My friend and carers reassured me and helped me boldly to the side, he looked after my tan that everything was evenly distributed that the bikini is seated properly and I had really warmed me. A supervisor is very important at this time, you could visually inspected, and what makes you aware of many things to be better.

Now I was on stage 1st Round "Line up", 2 Round 'fitness freestyle "and everything was ruckizucki survived.
My first success, "Vice State Champion", then 4 In the German championship. I was so happy with my success and I liked that feeling so good that I kept going, with success! I got multiple state champion and vice-champion German, German-Champion, European championship participant and had participated in the qualifiers of the World Cup and was third.

As long as I still have fun in this sport, I'll keep going. There are still many Meisterschaftten finally in front of me ..............
In this context I would like to mention Nicole and Karsten Pfützenreuter who always stood me in word and deed aside and gave me a chance in the championships of the IFBB start.

Mail to Diana : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Re: Diane Baier - German Female BodyBuilder
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:23:07 pm »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Diane Baier - German Female BodyBuilder

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View