Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576319 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:21:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Afrika : Rip Off
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Afrika : Rip Off  (Read 6220 times)

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
Afrika : Rip Off
« on: July 12, 2015, 06:29:42 pm »
I was ripped off by Afrika a beautiful Los Angeles area ebony wrestler/boxer. I had known about her for some time and had never seen any reviews of her but contacted her as I was going through LA. She demanded a donation to her afrikaadventures website. She confirmed she received the deposit and my hotel and location were also confirmed at this time two weeks ahead. On the evening of July 2 she e-mailed a cancellation with 3 min to go. She said she would refund the next day. I've received no refund and not one word from her despite 3 follow up e mails.

I have not made a practice of sending deposits. This being only the 4th time. I'll be back to the no deposit rule from now on.

Paypal does'nt honour "friiends/family payments and it's  not worth the $200 given the nature of the donation. Not the first time I've been canceled on with little notice but first time I've been ripped off.

Forum Saradas

Afrika : Rip Off
« on: July 12, 2015, 06:29:42 pm »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Afrika : Rip Off
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 10:30:00 pm »
Its been over a month now, any further update?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 10:46:18 pm »
Absolutely ZERO contact or refund. As I said I reminded her 3 times in the first 10 days. I have not tried since as it's pretty apparent how she operates.

I have now however e mailed a few FBB's who know me well and let them know she is deadbeat.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 03:36:03 am »
Sorry to hear about her not returning your deposit.

Curious, how do you see this helping get your money?

I have now however e mailed a few FBB's who know me well and let them know she is deadbeat.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 04:54:10 am »
Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 12:45:31 pm »
Oh I don't expect telling these FBB I know that I got ripped off will get me my money back. I wrote the money off 3 weeks ago.  Too many FBB get no showed for sessions by guys and lose out and thus would like to take deposits. I'm just letting some of these women who I know  that Afrika is out there  and deliberately ripped me off. I obviously felt I should give the men here the heads up but it probably undermines the confidence to give deposits in general and this hurts the other women.

Here's the standard reaction to that - "I'm not Afrika and I do not know how this should affect how we do business."

If a woman told you she was now taking deposits because she got ripped off with one guy, I am sure you'd explain that it has nothing to do with you and that you don't send deposits. Chalk it up to experience. Don't send a deposit you can't afford to lose. You already told enough people by posting here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 01:12:36 pm »
You both make good points. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

Here's the standard reaction to that - "I'm not Afrika and I do not know how this should affect how we do business."

If a woman told you she was now taking deposits because she got ripped off with one guy, I am sure you'd explain that it has nothing to do with you and that you don't send deposits. Chalk it up to experience. Don't send a deposit you can't afford to lose. You already told enough people by posting here.

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »

Offline showmesara

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 07:16:44 pm »
P.S. I agree that some other FBB will legitimately reply that they are not Afrika thus still want a deposit. On the opposite side of the equation the prospective guy may say I know guys have been ripped off by others and decline to give a deposit and thus no session happens, that's unfortunate for both sides. That's my point

I've warned the men on this forum regarding one particular women with one single post. I was asked by Marvin for an update. After the update he wondered if I thought I could reach out to other ladies to get my money back so I clarified I had reached out to a couple of ladies so that they knew " one of there own" was poisoning the well with respect to deposits, not that I expected to get my money back. I thought these women who likely don't read this forum would be interested and they have been.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Afrika : Rip Off

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View