Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572423 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:27:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186583 times)

Offline ruebe152001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2019, 11:07:15 am »
Wow. Sounds nice. Where are u from? Where is this bakery?

bakery is in hamburg, germany.

Nice. lucky guy. I am from Austria. I am always looking for random places where i can spot women with muscular arms.
I used to go to a Pizza place all the time a couple of years ago because i knew there was a waitress with really nice arms.
I really enjoyed talking to her.
Unfortunately there is not much going on in that regard right now in my town as far as i know :)

Forum Saradas

Offline d_jnes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2019, 01:12:37 pm »
The new fitness teacher at our club is  about 40, very cut with guns.  I am so crushing on her.

Offline YaxeniRocks!

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #272 on: March 09, 2019, 10:15:35 am »
I know it’s tough, but I wish people could take pictures when you get the chance, and them here.  I’ll definitely try and do so the next time.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2019, 07:34:54 pm »
I just discovered this thread so bare with me here.

Probably about 5 years ago I was at an NHL Winnipeg Jets game, in my usual season seats. Well a section and a half over was Julie Germaine (then Bonnett). Now if it hadn't been for creeping on this site I would have had no idea who she was. But she got everyone's attention because she was dressed well, she had on white knee socks that went to just above the knee, and a tight T-shirt. I think she had shorts on underneath but they must have been very short because not much skin was covered from the top of the socks to the top of the shorts. They were also sitting in the top row against the suites, so her back was to a wall, so she could stand the entire game. Some people in this row do it quite a bit, I do it quite a bit as I am in that same top row, but it can be rude to others that don't want to eat your elbows. She was there with her hubby at the time Craig and they made quite the pair, obviously loving the attention. Because she was standing I was able to keep a sideways look at her for the whole game which was awesome. She looked incredible and obviously was enjoying being looked at. Plus they had the aisle seats, so there was no one in front of them, just the stairs going down. Perfect location to be seen.
Now as fate would have it I would end up meeting Craig at several events through a mutual acquaintance after his break from Julie. She then posted a ton of stuff online about standing up to abuse, so it kind of puts a big damper on the whole thing. I have no idea what went on but I pretty much just try and avoid talking to Craig in those social situations. I feel like I got the wrong friend in that break-up.

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2019, 09:23:30 am »
There's a mum at my son's school with amazing calves. Seriously, she could make money selling vids and pics of them. I look forward to the nicer weather because she'll wear shorts so I can really appreciate their muscularity.
I've been trying I think how she developed them and I can only guess that she runs cross-country (up and down hills, over rough terrain) because the rest of her is decidedly normal-looking.

Offline Shinra

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2019, 10:55:45 pm »
Stacked the deck in my favor today. Went to the Europa Games in Orlando! Met some incredible women including Nadia Amy and Jen McEnery! Here is a photo I took of Jen that I posted to my tumblr blog

All the women looked incredible and ranged from moderately fit to absolutely jacked! I would highly recommend going if you're in the Orlando area!

Offline waynegm

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #276 on: April 20, 2019, 06:05:40 am »
I still remember it was april 2017 - I was a cab driver sitting and just waiting for a call or someone who would flag me down, in a part of a tourist type of town.
Anyway, this girl , about 45 to 50 comes up and just starts talking to me , I was inside the cab, she was outside my window - it was a warm night and she was
wearing a shirt that wasn't really tight, but in the back of my mind I thought she may have had some muscle - and NO LIE - all of a sudden she stepped back
a bit from the window and just flexed her arm - it was a boulder, perfect in shape. this was out of no where, she just flexed for me .

- she was kind of drunk, but not that bad, My eyes popped out of my head. I asked her
if she needed a ride (free) and she wanted some dinner, I said,sure, on me. so took her to a drive thru place, she ordered, I paid, and I told her how much I
like female muscle, she flexed some more for me in the cab. we talked for a while and she said you better get back to work - I said yeah, like an idiot, and took her
back to town,not even a mile away, she kissed me, got out and said I will be back in town in about 2 weeks - I have never seen her again and I look for her all the
time - even going to the spot at the time on the night (friday night) where she first came over - never saw her since.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #277 on: April 23, 2019, 10:04:13 pm »
I was walking in the town during my lunch break today and saw a woman with massive shoulders and biceps. She was wearing a short one piece dress, she was amazing with big strong muscle thighs. I couldn’t believe it and have kept thinking about it the rest of the day. Will do the same walk tomorrow hoping to catch a view of her big muscles in the open. Now time to sleep and dream!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #278 on: June 02, 2019, 04:12:44 pm »
Tina Lockwood sighting - 1989

sorry for the late post, but thought you might enjoy this...

In 1989 I was a 160 pound 5'10" college kid looking for some required biology items at the campus bookstore.
As I reached out towards this peg board wall with items hanging on it, this massive, muscle-bound arm also reaches to the same area just an inch or two from mine.  The bicep and forearm were easily twice the size of my arm and it was smooth and her fingers had red fingernail polish on them.  I was shocked, as I immediately knew it belonged to a girl.  I turned my head quickly, and there is this beautiful, massive, brunette girl smiling at me.

She said, "Biology 101?" I immediately answered, "Yes." and said, "They sure are making us spend a ton on this class."  she laughed and said, "I know, right."  Being an idiot, I smiled and kind of turned away with my item.  Just a few steps away, I faked having to grab some other items that allowed me to turn back in her direction.  Her calves and thighs were huge and as i looked at her from behind, i was mesmerized by the utter massive size of her arms and triceps.  I proceeded to follow her around the bookstore for at least 5 more minutes, continually grabbing items i didn't even need that happened to be a few feet from her, ogling her massive arms every chance i got.  We smiled at each other a couple of different times in passing through the store, but i never got the courage to talk to her again, and she eventually went to the check stand and bought her items.

I was praying that she was in my Bio class, but wasn't that lucky.  I only saw her one more time that semester and she was walking through campus with this very large dude.  I followed for a while, again ogling her every muscle-bound movement then eventually let them go.

I didn't know her name, but a year later saw her in an issue of WPW where she talks about her college swimming days at my college.  I immediately knew it was Tina Lockwood whom I had had a nice encounter with in that campus bookstore...I so wish I had the balls at the time to ask her out...but oh well...she likely would have turned my skinny ass down..ha ha.

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #279 on: June 02, 2019, 11:43:06 pm »
Tina Lockwood sighting - 1989

sorry for the late post, but thought you might enjoy this...

In 1989 I was a 160 pound 5'10" college kid looking for some required biology items at the campus bookstore.
As I reached out towards this peg board wall with items hanging on it, this massive, muscle-bound arm also reaches to the same area just an inch or two from mine.  The bicep and forearm were easily twice the size of my arm and it was smooth and her fingers had red fingernail polish on them.  I was shocked, as I immediately knew it belonged to a girl.  I turned my head quickly, and there is this beautiful, massive, brunette girl smiling at me.

She said, "Biology 101?" I immediately answered, "Yes." and said, "They sure are making us spend a ton on this class."  she laughed and said, "I know, right."  Being an idiot, I smiled and kind of turned away with my item.  Just a few steps away, I faked having to grab some other items that allowed me to turn back in her direction.  Her calves and thighs were huge and as i looked at her from behind, i was mesmerized by the utter massive size of her arms and triceps.  I proceeded to follow her around the bookstore for at least 5 more minutes, continually grabbing items i didn't even need that happened to be a few feet from her, ogling her massive arms every chance i got.  We smiled at each other a couple of different times in passing through the store, but i never got the courage to talk to her again, and she eventually went to the check stand and bought her items.

I was praying that she was in my Bio class, but wasn't that lucky.  I only saw her one more time that semester and she was walking through campus with this very large dude.  I followed for a while, again ogling her every muscle-bound movement then eventually let them go.

I didn't know her name, but a year later saw her in an issue of WPW where she talks about her college swimming days at my college.  I immediately knew it was Tina Lockwood whom I had had a nice encounter with in that campus bookstore...I so wish I had the balls at the time to ask her out...but oh well...she likely would have turned my skinny ass down..ha ha.

:wow: I have to say that is some story. Thanks for finally sharing it. It's been great hearing everyone's experiences but to see a legend like her, that must have been like a guitar fan seeing Hendrix in concert!! Anymore detials you'd care to share? Tina is truly in a class by herself I'm sure she was amazing looking in person!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #280 on: June 03, 2019, 01:52:57 am »
To be honest, I had no idea who she was back then.  I had been buying WPW since my junior year in high school, but Tina wasn't on the scene yet.  Obviously, she was unbelievably muscular and I was completely shocked at how much muscle she had !

Not much more to the story other than me ogling her massive calves, thighs and arms as she walked around the bookstore!!!
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2019, 01:01:27 am »
Awesome story. Was this in NJ? Wasn't that where Ms Lockwood was located, at the time?

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2019, 03:59:05 pm »
I saw one fit and quite muscular girl today in my "hood", not so massive like my neighbor (whom I mentioned few times before), but this girl definitely works out or has some physical work. I was shopping with my daugther and noticed this girl around fridge, collecting yoghurts etc. She didn't take basket, so she set them all one on the other and was holding them between her chin and hand. I noticed that she had lean, toned arms, with nicely shaped biceps. Later she asked me for help with plastic bag, cause she had ocuppied hands with all these yoghurts. She had quite pretty face and friendly smile. I asked if she want me to hold her plastic bag, so she can put products in it and she evidently didn't understand me - then I realized, that she was Ukrainian. In Poland we have lot Ukrainian immigrants nowadays and apparently she barely speaks Polish. But she thanked for help and went other way. I lurked at her back and she had slight V-taper, but not very muscular and nicely shaped buttocks.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2019, 09:05:04 am »
So I in Machester (Northern town in UK), and usually for the UK it was a nice day.  Anyway I was walking along and across the other side of the road I saw a male bodybuilder and his girlfriend.

She had long blonde hair in a ponytail, wearing skin tight faded blue jeans, and a tight white long sleeve.  Now when I say tight, on a normal woman they would have been loose!!  She had extreme thick and muscular legs, although from my vantage point, I couldn't her quads definition.  Her upper body was equally thick, she had large breasts, but it was the thickness in the arms that drew my eye.  Her biceps look very thick, although unflexed, but as she walk you could see the horseshoe shape of her triceps flex under the fabric.

As she walked along, there was no jiggling in her body, it was rock solid.

A rare, but beautiful sight in the UK.

Offline Baalphegor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #284 on: July 13, 2019, 05:24:10 am »
At a gym I used to go to, there was a slim girl who would work out with lots of free weights. Over a few months she gained a little bit of size and got much stronger, getting to bench pressing 45lb dumbbells and could curl 30lb dumbbells. She then disappeared and I didn't see her for some time.

About six months later I turned up at the gym and was impressed by a thickly developed girl bicep curling 50lb dumbbells. After she finished and turned around I saw it was the previously slim girl I used to see. Except she was now massively developed.

I saw her at the gym only a few more weeks until she stopped coming, she had moved to another city. She was pretty amazing after her transformation.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View