Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577899 Posts in 73551 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 02, 2024, 09:16:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!  (Read 9319 times)

Musclebeauty

Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:37:17 am »
 Hello Saradas fans of the female bodybuilding world!  I am a competitive female bodybuilder located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I started doing Muscle Worship sessions 1 year ago and over time began to incorporate some other activities to offer those that love to wrestle, be dominated, role play, and just to feel the power and strength of female muscle!  I have loved muscle and being stong and athletic my entire life.  I love the reaction I get when others see me train in the gym or even just walking (the "bodybuilder swagger" lol) down the street :).  If you share my passion let me know!  I have my profile and travel dates posted on wb270 and Sessiongirls under "Musclebeauty."  And yes, I look like my pics...but I look better in the flesh ;).  I look forward to meeting you! 

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:35:36 am »
Hello Saradas fans of the female bodybuilding world!  I am a competitive female bodybuilder located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I started doing Muscle Worship sessions 1 year ago and over time began to incorporate some other activities to offer those that love to wrestle, be dominated, role play, and just to feel the power and strength of female muscle!  I have loved muscle and being stong and athletic my entire life.  I love the reaction I get when others see me train in the gym or even just walking (the "bodybuilder swagger" lol) down the street :).  If you share my passion let me know!  I have my profile and travel dates posted on wb270 and Sessiongirls under "Musclebeauty."  And yes, I look like my pics...but I look better in the flesh ;).  I look forward to meeting you!

Glad to see you here.
Have not seen you on webcam in a while. Do you still do it??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Musclebeauty

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 11:35:05 am »

Glad to see you here.
Have not seen you on webcam in a while. Do you still do it??

YES I STILL WEBCAM, BUT TOOK A 2 MONTH HIATUS. I WILL BE ON HBC THIS WEEKEND!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:59:09 am »
 :wob: Musclebeuty. I hope you will have pleasure to stay and speak with us through this forum
I Saradas

Musclebeauty

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 12:20:16 am »
:wob: Musclebeuty. I hope you will have pleasure to stay and speak with us through this forum

Thanks Rob I will do what I can!

Offline edgar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 04:11:33 pm »
What type of wrestling sessions you do?

letsdancefbb

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 05:16:09 pm »

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 04:14:42 am »
I checked you out on wb270. Your body is in incredible shape. I love you legs especially but I'm a sucker for a leggy woman :heart:

Anyway, thank you for taking time to interact us. I'm sure I speak for everyone in our little community when I say that I/we truly appreciate it. Maybe one day I can see you for a session if you decide to come to Philadelphia. Probably not though because I'm pretty broke lol. Until then I'll just admire from a far if you don't mind. :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Musclebeauty is here to rock your world!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View