Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:25:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Up and Growing Neighborhood  (Read 29537 times)

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Up and Growing Neighborhood
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2022, 06:18:01 pm »
I did not want to go down the path of picturing Karen’s head on top of all that she-beef, although the hardness in my sweats said otherwise.

Who's Karen? Did you mean Kayla?

Regardless, it's good to see this story continue.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2022, 03:16:12 am »
Thanks for the feedback! "Karen" refers to the office admin mentioned in the previous sentence, if that helps.
Read my other stories here.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2022, 05:42:05 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! "Karen" refers to the office admin mentioned in the previous sentence, if that helps.

Oh, now that I've reread it, it's kind of obvious!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2022, 10:42:19 pm »
I wonder what Emma is planning. Great work.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2022, 02:37:47 am »
The Cooldown Room
-----------------------

We entered a long room with a low ceiling, stark white like the foyer, except the side wall had “Charmion's Ultimate Fitness” stenciled in blood-red script with a black dumbbell graphic underneath. It was the only branding I’d seen in the entire facility. Four leather recliners sat in a circle near us, with a tall equipment rack between them. The middle of the room contained the dented hulks of two stripped-down cars facing each other and several reinforced concrete pipes, the kind used for sewer systems.

The floor was made of textured white rubber and I could smell a mix of commercial cleaning products and citrus shampoo. Unlike the main gym, mellow sounds of meditation music and ocean waves floated through the air and I found the noise in my brain disappear and my shoulders relax. Even my dick decided to calm down.

Then I realized there were other people in here.

Hannah, the hawk-nosed red head with the massive legs, lounged in one of the recliners. Her glorious thighs and calves fanned out over the leather like satiny sandbags. Beyond the cars, on the far side of the room, two large tables had been loaded with stock pots and steam trays in sizes you would find at restaurants. The tabletops looked to be made of long sections of railway tracks welded together. An odd choice but it fit the gym’s industrial-strength aesthetic.

Between us and the food sat the largest human being I had ever seen.

The mountainous figure wore a dark t-shirt that hid little of the disturbingly distended backside underneath. There was so much mass to take in that my brain immediately knew that this was a guy, perhaps Charmion’s owner or her husband. His arms were twin columns of bloated beef, rippling constantly as they worked away at the items on the table. Adding to this mesmerizing size were thick veins coiling and curving around his bronzed flesh and bulging through his shirt. The stretched material was torn around his milk-carton traps and he had a black woolen hat embroidered with “CUF” pulled over a buzzcut of dark hair.

Jammed under the table, his legs were thick enough to partially lift the rolled-steel surface and cast-iron legs off the floor. The arcs of his hamstrings and quads spilled over the chair and were visibly separated despite their turgid mass. His lower legs were bowed out enough to stretch the backs of his football-sized calves. The tiny pink lifting shoes made the scene even more absurd, although I doubted anyone had the courage to make fun of them.

I could tell he was hungry by the rapid munching and slurping sounds flung across the room. Occasionally, he’d extend an arm to envelope a tray of chicken or fish. Between the tables sat a supply cart like the others but this one held additional glass jars of red liquid.

The whole scene rooted me to the floor in awe and Emma’s comment kept me silent. I didn’t lose control over the women outside and I wouldn’t lose control in here. Emma wasn’t saying anything, letting me soak it all in, so maybe this was another test. To gauge my reaction to this decadent display of muscle obsession.

My young tour guide had a look of pure worship on her face. She was into this guy! Her expression sent a chill down my spine as the pieces fell into place. Emma’s mysterious option, the reason she gave me this tour, was to get me on the same program as that monster over there. Turn me into a freak. She already knew I had no problem with insane female physiques, so why not build herself a partner to match?

My skin crawled as Emma gently grasped my shoulder. She motioned towards Hannah on the recliner, who looked fast asleep beneath a baseball cap, sunglasses, and headphones.

“So this is pretty cool,” Emma said, her eyes gleaming under the ceiling lights. “An optional service we provide is this little baby right here. We call her Beyonce.” She giggled and rested her chin on top of the equipment rack between the chairs. It looked like a mix of computer servers and air conditioners, with grills and pipes and fans stacked in layers. Thin tubes carrying silver-flecked liquid spiraled from the bottom shelf to run across the floor to Hannah’s chair. They ran up and fed into her forearms and thighs through tiny needles puckering her skin.

“What’s she doing?” My voice cracked, still thinking about Emma’s endgame here. Behind us, trays clattered together and someone grumbled.

Emma beamed. “All our ladies put so much work into their muscles that we designed this machine to help them show off. Suntanning and fake baking are cosmetic only and we don’t believe in surface-level changes here. Beyonce does all that work for you but makes it permanent.”

She pointed at the tube running into Hannah’s forearm. Bronze freckles around the injection site were spreading and growing in size, collecting with other patches to cover her arm in a perfect tan. The larger patches on her legs took on a satin glow, as if she was standing under stage lights. Sure enough, it was easier to pick out the individual heads of her quadriceps.

“We adjust for skin tone and type, of course,” Emma continued. “Not everyone is as fair-skinned as she is.” Emma pointed to Hannah’s headphones and glasses. “Our mental health training is not an option though. Gaining that much size and strength quickly can result in some, well, emotional difficulties.”

Her eyes flicked over to the ravenous behemoth behind us.

Clearing her throat, she added, “Confidence comes with strength, naturally, but all of us want to go home to our parents, partners, and kids safely. We also get trained on how to answer the difficult questions about our choices.”

Watching Hannah’s skin change was both fascinating and disturbing. She was turning into a stage-ready bodybuilder before my eyes, although not as ripped, and I didn’t know if I wanted the same for myself. I liked running and keeping in shape but I also liked interacting with normal people in normal ways. Which only confirmed that I couldn’t agree to Emma’s intended plan.

Not wanting to wake up Hannah, I whispered to Emma, “Who’s the big guy over there, the owner?”

A loud crash cut off her answer, causing both of us to jump and turn. The musclehead had dropped a stock pot, spilling rice everywhere. To my surprise, another woman rose up from behind the behemoth, a thin-lipped blonde as muscular as the chesty brunettes in the other room. She spoke in hushed tones and made calming gestures with her hands.

The musclehead burped loudly, sounding more like a bear’s growl. The blonde pursed her lips and made herself busy at the supply cart while he lifted the table and swung his legs outward to stand up. His body rose higher until he stood a good head above the woman. The rear of this colossus was even more impressive standing, with thick arcs of muscle sweeping out from his back and boulder-sized glutes working their way out of his shorts. His black clothing was a mere shadow against the bulging and carved muscle meat stacked between woolen cap and pink shoes.

Emma was similarly transfixed but eventually cleared her throat. “That’s not exactly the owner —” she bit her lip. “I’m not sure how to describe it. The blonde is our best coach, Tia. She’s amazing.” Energy returned to her voice. “I’m on her waiting list but it’s like, years long so I don’t know what’ll happen but I’m working hard so she’ll notice me.”

Emma grabbed my arm like she had forgotten her own strength. “Let’s go over there,” she said, dragging me towards the junk car bodies. They were stripped to the metal and sitting atop steel girders, with scrapes and dents over their frames and sections bent at odd angles. Tia and the musclehead were oblivious to our presence. The coach was adjusting a syringe hooked up to a thin tube connected to a glass jar. It was filled with shimmering red liquid.

“We call this the cooldown room because some of our members need a more … intense end to their workouts.” Emma bounced on her toes. “You probably noticed a lot of aggression out there. Most members stretch or use the headphone therapy as their post-workout but we need these babies to help the others.”

She tapped a car frame lightly.

“I don’t get it, these are just crappy old wrecks.” I eyed the steel frame closely. “Did someone crash these on purpose?”

Suddenly, a lot of things happened at once.

A loud clang hit my eardrums as Emma blasted her fist into the car door. The impact left a deep cavity and she giggled nervously while making sure to see if Tia noticed.

My body rattled again as the musclehead bellowed in pain. Tia had plunged the syringe directly into his midsection, draining the jar quickly as his body soaked up the red liquid. The veins across the backs of his arms and legs gorged themselves on red fire, popping along his skin and tearing through his shirt. His head reared back, loosening the woolen hat to let amber-brown hair spill forth parallel to the fibers splitting down his shirt.

As the tears widened, I saw a thin string of blue underneath, riding horizontally across massive lats. It bobbed and stretched in time with the shuddering body beneath. As back muscles convulsed, the shirt tore open and an equally wide pit formed in the bottom of my stomach.

It was a women’s bikini.

“Get this off me.” The voice was silken and rough, melody and discord.

It was Kayla.

She didn’t bother to wait for coach Tia, tearing off the remains of her shirt to reveal growing, glistening hunks of triceps. She grunted and bent forward as globes of muscle broke through her shorts while the thick ropes of her hamstrings expanded and tightened. Brawn-filled calves shivered into sharper, more angular shapes, shooting sweat to the floor.

Kayla’s body seized in pain as veins fattened up the insides of her legs and sprouted across the landscape of her back. She fell against the table and gripped the iron hard enough to dent the surface. As she turned her muscle-injected body to face the room, I felt an anvil slam into my chest.

Kayla’s fresh face was unchanged, a tiny portrait of beauty jacked up on her new, massive anatomy. Pecs the size of pumpkins burst off her chest, fed by dense ribbons of muscle and riddled with vascularity that claimed more flesh as the red liquid continued its work. Her sparking blue bikini pulled tighter around her breasts and I was shocked to see she still had them, given how shredded the rest of her was. They looked comically tiny but I realized they hadn’t shrank, rather the rest of her had grown. Including her nipples and areola that were disproportionately larger and visible through her bikini.

The enormity of her chest and shoulders amplified the taper of her torso, forming an exaggerated hourglass from head to thighs. Kayla’s extreme conditioning had bloated every muscle belly far past every insertion, turning her body into a living and profound anatomy chart.

Euphoric over herself, Kayla eyed the syringe embedded in her stomach. Raising her hands behind her head, she clenched her jaw and inhaled deeply, vacuuming in her stomach fast enough to cause an audibly wet snap. Her bronzed skin sunk deep past her eight-pak abs and popped out the syringe.

“Oh my God,” she drawled deeply, patting the small red spot fading on her stomach. The liquid had wreaked havoc on her body but it left behind mass and vascularity. “That was the best session yet, Tia.” Her voice had a little of the light tone I remembered but it was dominated by a throaty bass now, like echoes in a long tunnel.

“We’ll go harder next time, right?” She idly crunched her pecs. “You had too much time between sets. I want it down to ten seconds. And too little distance on the treadmill. If I’m not hitting a hundred miles a day, my bodyfat will suffer.” She raised a leg to inspect the chiseled insides of her thighs and pointed it straight at me.

Realizing there were other people in the room, Kayla’s lips pressed together in annoyance. Recognizing me, she blushed a little and took a tentative step before freezing. The amount of muscle she had packed on over the year took my breath away. I actually felt anxious standing so close to such an imposing physique but also felt a strong twitch in my groin as it soaked in all that bronzed and bulging flesh. It was like my desires were being cranked up to eleven.

Kayla’s eyes bored down into mine while she turned her head slightly towards Tia. “So coach, that makes me three hundred and ninety now?” It’s like she had read my thoughts. My neck cramped looking up at her face but I wouldn’t take a step backwards. I knew her too well to be intimidated now.

Tia tapped at a phone on the supply cart and swallowed hard. Glancing at Emma first, she held up the screen to Kayla. “Actually, you’re closer to four hundred ten,” the coach whispered in a shaky voice. My mouth dropped open and I heard Emma suck in a breath. Only Kayla seemed unsurprised. “You gained a lot of lean tissue this week, so we need to be very careful. You’re into elite sumo territory now but they have the advantage of far more fat stores than you have.”

“You think a sumo wrestler wouldn’t want to be as diced as me if they could?” Kayla pumped her fist high before beating it against her abs, sounding like an axe hitting redwood. “I could feel my muscle grow as we lifted today, Tia. Feel myself getting more jacked. I haven’t felt that in weeks.” She extended her arm again, this time fast enough that I didn’t realize she was jabbing at me. Her knuckles brushed my nose as I gazed down the length of her mighty arm, veins and fibers dancing before my eyes. I forced myself to stand still and not show any shock over the size of her fist or the unblemished bronze of her skin.

Pressure lifted off my back and I wobbled unsteadily. Glancing sideways, I saw Emma’s hand dart away. Apparently I did need some help standing upright.

“What the hell are you doing here, Adnan,” Kayla growled. The timbre of her voice broke through my chest and rocked my spine. She lowered her fist but her magnificent presence sent shards of fear into my stomach. The disconnect between the girl I used to know and this towering beast was nearly breaking me.

Without reason or thought, I turned and bolted for the door, making use of all that running training. I heard three loud thuds — was Kayla jumping across the room or walking? — and almost reached the exit before a hand wrapped around my shoulder and twisted. My body lifted on an angle as I was flipped around to bang against something impossibly hard. My nose bent across sweat-slick skin smelling of salt and musk and lavender.

Blinking away the perspiration my eyes, I gazed upon the silken and serrated depths of Kayla’s cleavage. It looked like two medicine balls forged out of iron and welded together. The span of her glorious chest was wider than a doorway and taller than my head. It was like standing next to a cliff face except Kayla was holding me off the floor with one hand.

I tried to push away but my hands slid off the hardened stack of her abs and caused more sweat to fall from her and onto me.

She spoke again, her voice vibrating both our bodies. “Emma, get over here and explain this.”

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2022, 02:23:50 pm »
I knew "the largest human being [he] had ever seen" that he assumed was a man was going to be a woman (it's one of my favorite fmg tropes), but, for some reason, it never occurred to me that it was going to be Kayla. I honestly don't know where it's going to go from here, but I can't wait to find out.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2022, 02:44:17 pm »
I had a feeling that Kayla was involved with the gym, but I didn't excpect her to be so enormous. I'm also wondering about who founded and owns the gym and how they were able to develop and finance all those methods and technology to turn normal women into musclebound amazons in such a short amount of time (since Kayla went from a normal woman to an enormous bodybuilder in the span of a year). I can't wait to see where the story goes next.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2022, 06:37:43 pm »
I knew "the largest human being [he] had ever seen" that he assumed was a man was going to be a woman (it's one of my favorite fmg tropes), but, for some reason, it never occurred to me that it was going to be Kayla. I honestly don't know where it's going to go from here, but I can't wait to find out.

Thanks! That's one of my favorite tropes too.

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2022, 06:43:37 pm »
The Cooldown Room Part 2
------------------------------

Emma, my willing chaperone, bounced lightly over to us while Kayla waited, her pink shoes sinking into the rubberized floor.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t let him walk away!” The young girl twisted her hands. “I know guys aren’t allowed here but he didn’t even blink at my muscles! No rude jokes about anyone else either.”

Kayla’s brow furrowed as she released me, causing me to stumble. I used the opportunity to step back and give her physique a wider berth. Her face looked slightly different than I remembered, as if someone had taken a chisel carve out higher cheekbones, deepen her eyes, and lengthen her chin. I couldn’t tell whether her sculpted looks were the result of plastic surgery or some mysterious process here. Either way, Kayla was shockingly gorgeous.

She tapped a fingernail against her quad, thinking about something, so naturally I couldn’t help but look down at her pumped-up legs. The sight nearly made me gag in revulsion.

The triangle of Kayla’s bikini bottom was engulfed by the striated ridges of her outer labia, the thin material vacuumed tight against pure muscle. Her entire pussy was sinewed and fleshy, fed by tuberous veins creeping down her abs and up the insides of her legs .

“Oh, for the love of God, Adnan.” Kayla’s voice wrenched my eyes upward to see her smirking. “You’re actually getting a hard-on in front this young woman.” She nodded towards my sweats, which didn’t feel so loose anymore. “You might as well get used to these reactions from men, Emma, especially when you show them how strong you are down there.”

Emma didn’t respond but she gave Kayla a look that said she knew already.

“Now that you’re here, might as well see what you want.” Kayla gestured for me to follow and started walking back to the dining table. Coach Tia had left and I debated whether to join my newly enlarged friend or do the wise thing and scramble out of there.

Kayla looked back and winked like she used to, so Emma and I joined her.

“Where do you want to start, buddy?” Her throaty voice saying my old nickname felt wrong. Like a song you’ve listened to a thousand times and still misheard the lyrics. “Why I left the agency?”

Watching Kayla’s monstrous legs bulge and recede with every step, I stammered, “Well, I—“

“No. You want to know how I got this juicy body.” She stopped at the reinforced concrete pipe closest to one of the junk cars. The pipe was six feet across easily, with walls thicker than my leg. “It’s easier to show you.”

Kayla gave us a sly look and slid her feet into a wide boxing stance. Her fist hammered out, splitting the concrete with a loud crack. Faster than I could process, she spun around and lashed out at the car, the impact lifting its frame off the steel girders underneath.

Emma started clapping then muttered, “Oh no” as Kayla doubled over in pain and screamed. Her chest blasted outwards into unreal muscular proportions as her melon-shaped deltoids doubled in size, each one splitting into three distended arcs of sectioned muscle. The sounds from her mouth changed to deep growls and piercing shrieks, like a demon had been unleashed. Vascularity lit up across the landscape of her skin, growing thicker along her limbs and forking off her chest to corkscrew over her neck and jawline. Her abs convulsed as the veins along their surface multiplied downward, causing the ridges of Kayla’s pussy to split deeper and denser.

Kayla stopped screaming and fell forward against the car frame. Sweat streamed down her body to soak her shoes and the floor, her bikini a transparent afterthought punctured through by longer nipples and harder striations between her glutes. Her body had ballooned in size and was carved deeper with definition. Every fiber under her skin had mutated into massive proportions, turning her muscular hourglass into a symphony of cable-thick sinews and overgrown veins.

She sank to her knees and for a brief moment, I thought about helping her. Then her frame shook with laughter.

“I love this place!” Kayla threw back her head and roared, the sound rumbling through my skull. Stretching wide, she grabbed the car frame at the front and back window pillars, her lats spreading out like pneumatic sails. Grunting loudly, her back exploded into hyper-striated sections as she crushed the car between her and lifted it off the floor. The screech of collapsing metal echoed off the walls and both Emma and I covered our ears.

“Kayla!” I ran to the heaving muscle beast and waved my hands. Her eyes were euphoric as she gazed at her handiwork. “I get your point, you don’t have to do this!”

Her hulking traps shifted as she looked down at me. “I kinda do, buddy.” Her voice was smoother and deeper than before. But she also sounded very calm. “The whole point of this room is for us to take out our aggressions after training. Or in my case, help consume whatever’s left of the red stuff inside me.”

Kayla let the ruined car down slowly, her eyes widening as she saw the immensity of her biceps and forearms. Taking a long step back, she whispered, “I think that’s it for now, Emma. Fuck, that was amazing.” Pushing wet strands of hair away from her eyes, she looked down at herself and laughed.

“Oh my God, Emma, look at these muscles.”   

The young girl’s expression was a mixture of rapture and horror. This pumped-up monstrosity was a far cry from before. “I— I didn’t know our supplements could do that.” Emma chewed her lip, looking down at her own physique. “Do you feel okay?”

The female musclebeast stood tall. “Yeah, I think so. Tired. But I feel so much stronger. So much bigger.” Brushing her abs, the sweat came off in sheets to run down her legs. Curling a finger towards Emma, she said, “You know what to do, right?”

“Oh geez Kayla, do I have to in front of him?” Emma gave me a pained look. “I already got him thinking I’m super strong.”

“Emma, if I taught you anything it’s that you never need anyone’s approval.” Kayla’s eyes narrowed. “And to never keep me waiting.”

The young girl’s fist shot out, hitting Kayla’s stomach with a sticky thump.

“Holy shit, your abs are huge now!” Emma palmed a section of Kayla’s stomach and it looked like she was holding a bronze grapefruit. “And so much harder!” Emma squeezed the muscle before pulling back again. Her fist landed solidly again but the massive woman only grinned. “Oh my God, I can actually feel your veins. They’re like pipes.”

Kayla’s eyebrows shot upwards as she looked down. “Oh crap, I can’t even see past my pecs anymore.” She tried spreading apart the two sides of her bulging chest but it was like trying to move basketballs filled with iron. “Look at how dense they are, Emma!” She gave up and simply brushed her hands down her stomach.

“You’re right, they’re super hard.” Her face broke into a wide smile, highlighting the veins that had grown around her jaw and chin. She slid her hands slid lower, reveling in the steely bumps of her abs. “Damn Emma, I got a ten-pack now girl. Tia said I could never achieve this but look at me.”

The teenager pouted and thumped her own stomach. “You’ll get there soon enough little babies,” she whispered to herself. Bouncing back on her feet, she set her jaw and said, “Let’s try that again.”

Emma launched herself towards the cracked concrete pipe, her fist breaking clear through.

“I mean, I already broke it—“ Kayla’s words cut off as Emma landed a furious barrage of punches into her stomach. She jerked back in surprise before realizing the young girl’s blows felt like tiny slaps.

As Emma’s face grew red with effort, Kayla blew across her fingernails and looked at me. “They brought these cars and concrete in here for me. They told everyone later that it was to manage their post-workout aggression, which became true as our supplements were refined, but I was the first. They really didn’t want anyone else tearing another squat rack in two.”

My mouth dropped as Kayla balled her meaty fist. Emma, exhausted, fell back and collapsed against my shoulder. I staggered under her surprising weight, reflexively reaching around to hold her up and finding my fingers bunching up her cottony blouse instead. Emma’s body was like granite obelisk and my spine shouted in protest.

“I demolished that rack, Adnan.” Kayla ignored my struggle. “They warned me that I’d get too aggressive when I went off program with training and supplementation. But unlike everyone else, I asked questions and researched everything to build up the confidence to create my own plan. Then I started overdosing and they threatened to cancel my membership.” She shrugged her titanic shoulders and sighed. “The owners were going to take legal action when I found their experimental stuff but by that point, I was so much bigger and more confident. Half of them were scared, half wanted to see what I could do.”

Kayla finally noticed Emma draped over my body and blinked. “Girl, you’re crushing my poor friend. You can go now, Adnan and I have more to talk about.”

Emma grumbled and grouched, her breath tickling my ears, but eventually she lifted herself off me. “Awww, okay then. I’m really sorry I let him in, it won’t happen again.”

Before bouncing away, Emma mouthed something to me that I could barely make out. Her eyes darted to the doors and it seemed like she said, “Get out. Now.”

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2022, 01:40:33 am »
Thanks! That's one of my favorite tropes too.
It gets to the heart of the appeal of these female muscle growth stories. You think only a man could get huge? Well, this person's huger and she's a woman!

Offline MyoFolio

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2022, 11:28:54 pm »
The Cooldown Room Part 3
------------------------------

Kayla walked me back towards the rolled steel dining tables, her feet leaving deep imprints in the floor. She moved with a clumsy swaying motion as she navigated the distended bulk of her thighs. Angling sideways, she settled her enormous physique into a chair, it’s thick iron legs bending outwards. Dwarfing the table, she tried to shimmy her thighs underneath but ended up raising the whole thing off the floor, sending trays of food crashing.

“Don’t worry about those, Tia will clean them up.” She grabbed handfuls of meat, having to reach around her medicine ball-sized pecs bulging over the table. Her forearms crackled with definition and biceps swelled with the slightest effort. There were dozens of cooked chicken breasts on the table, and several stock pots filled with rice, broccoli, and hard-boiled eggs. Kayla’s brow furrowed in concentration as she flexed her fingers and worked her jaw between every mouthful, as if working out the kinks of her larger physiology.

“Have a seat, buddy, I won’t eat you.” Her foot shot out to kick the chair opposite her against the wall, leaving a large crack in the cement. At the same time, the massive rolled-steel surface of the table jumped up, rattling the remaining trays of food.

“Oh shit!” Chicken fell from Kayla’s mouth as she stared at the wall in shock. Raising a hand to her lips, she swore again as her biceps bloated in size to block her forearm. Veins pulsed as she tried to bend her arm further and the right hemisphere of her chest quivered and snapped with effort. Face turning red, she finally relaxed her arm on the table, it’s girth dominating the stock pots beside her.

“Oh my God. That hasn’t happened in months.” She looked at both arms and pecs in awe. Seeing my shocked expression, she smiled. “The treatments here do more than increase size and strength, they boost the contractile speed of our muscles. Usually it’s a small gain but my body has surprised me once again. I can actually feel every muscle fiber.”

Trying not to stare, I failed miserably while she spoke. Even sitting relaxed, every muscle group on Kayla’s torso was throbbing. Minute pulses pushed out the striations across her pecs and shoulders while the scalloped sections of her triceps breathed on the backs of her arms.

Kayla’s cheeks flushed as she looked coyly up at me. “It certainly looks like you want to eat me, buddy. Maybe something to think about later.” She extended her arm gingerly towards another tray of chicken. “Grab another chair and join me, I promise I’ll know my own strength soon.”

I eyed her warily and dragged another chair to sit across from her. Kayla grinned around mouthfuls of protein. Trying to ignore her hulking chest, I stared at her forehead and hair. Her new facial features took my breath away but the sight of all that food churned my stomach.

Seeing my nose twitch, Kayla swung a chicken breast in front of me. “Eighteen thousand calories has to come from somewhere, right? If you think the workouts are crazy, you won’t believe the diet plan necessary to pack on all this lean mass.” She idly cupped the underside of her bikini with a greasy hand, her palm dwarfed by the jutting beef of her pecs.

She slid a tray towards me, titling her chin as a peace offering. I was nowhere near hungry, as my stomach was in knots, but I picked up a piece of broccoli anyways.

Kayla grunted and continued her story.

“The agency was the breaking point. I never told you that I applied for that account manager position when the pandemic started. The partners said I was the best creative director internally but was weak in front of clients. No confidence, apparently.” She paused to pick out a piece of rice between her teeth. “I was furious! I was the most qualified person there but I had no choice but to bite the bullet, smile, and get back to work.”

“Couldn’t you make a better case? The partners have always been reasonable with me.” Talking about work meant I could focus on Kayla’s words and not the mammoth traps flanking her ears.

She stopped chewing to pin me with a frosty look. “Adnan, you’re a guy. They don’t treat you the same way they treated me.” She frowned and continued eating. “The worst part was my boyfriend agreed with them. You met Tyler before, right?”

I nodded, remembering the few nights we got together to play video games. Kayla had always fallen asleep early.

“That asshole took their side and said I needed to be more assertive. After all the times he complained about me being too bossy or demanding, all of a sudden Mr. Career Advice was telling me to never take no for an answer.” She shook a large finger at me, grease dripping onto the table. “Do you know how many times women are punished for speaking up? For being too assertive?”

I looked at her with some empathy but didn’t know how this related to her joining Charmion’s Ultimate Fitness. Being passed over for a job wasn’t a good reason to torture and turn yourself into a grotesque caricature of a human being.

“That really sucks Kayla, I had no idea.” I winced at how small my voice sounded next to hers. Clearing my throat, I added, “I would’ve helped if you’d asked.”

She paused with half a chicken breast between her lips. “You’re no better than Tyler. Remember Sushi Zen? I just wanted to talk to a friend, while you Mr. Big Dick, wanted a hot date.”

“Please Kayla, I thought we had something between us, that’s all.” I didn’t say that the sight of her now sent hot lava into my gut and pushed my dick up hard against my sweats. I just hoped my face wasn’t turning red trying to keep it together.

She frowned and murmured something under her breath. “Maybe you’re right but I was so done with it. Three other guys hit on me that day and on top of breaking up with Tyler, I had to make a choice.” Kayla wiped her hands against the steel tabletop and pulled a pot of rice closer. “I could find another shallow guy or figure out myself first.”

This was getting interesting. I had felt the same way after Sushi Zen. Seeing that female bodybuilder nearly burst out of her dress had kicked off my own journey towards accepting what I really wanted in a woman.

“So that’s when you joined Charmion?” I leaned forward and picked up some broccoli. It was ice cold.
Kayla snorted. “Dude, I signed up before the pandemic. Why do you think I recommended your condo to you? I’d been researching the area and saving money for Charmion for like a year.”

“That’s not possible K, we literally worked beside each other, sat on video calls together.” I pointed at the vein-riddled hemispheres of her chest, each beef-injected muscle jutting far across the table. “I would’ve noticed all this.”

“Buddy, you’re always so stuck in your own world, you never notice anyone else.” Kayla pushed some trays around before settling on one and picking it up. Chewing her lip, she carefully lifted the cell phone underneath, trying not to crush it. She passed it over, forcing me to acknowledge just how big her hand was.

“Feel free to scroll, it’s already open to my check-in album for coach Tia.” She went back to eating but eyed me carefully as I swiped the screen.

There was Kayla as I knew her, phone held up in her bedroom to take a mirror selfie of the cute blouse and loose shorts she used to wear before the pandemic. My heart swelled with surprising intensity and I couldn’t tell if it was because I had a crush on her back then or due to the far more muscular version in front of me.

The next image showed off her lean and petite figure in a blue bathing suit, the one every guy talked about after our agency pool parties. Moving along, I let out a slow breath as Kayla wore the same bikini but her body lost weight and gained definition. The timestamps indicated these were taken before the pandemic, proving her point about my cluelessness.

“Damn Kayla, you changed really fast.” If I’d had known she was hiding that body under her work clothes, I’d have spent way more time at her cubicle.

“You should see the expression on your face, buddy.” Kayla grinned as I scrolled through more tantalizing selfies. When the date jumped ahead a few months, I looked up at her in confusion. It made sense given what I now knew about CUF but seeing the stark difference in pictures was shocking.

“I know where you’re at now,” Kayla said. “You’re probably wondering how I kept that juicy physique hidden from you.” I nodded silently. “The pandemic and working from home helped, for sure. I stopped taking selfies just before breaking up with Tyler because he made me feel ashamed of my body. With him gone and the results too good, I started up again.”

Frowning, I held the phone up to her. “That’s not what surprised me. This is the night we met for sushi, the night you basically told me to eff off.” The screen showed Kayla in the loose blue sweater and jeans she wore to Sushi Zen, mask hanging around her neck.

“Oh yeah,” she said, using a finger to swipe at the phone. “Look now.”

The next image was taken hours later but this time, she was at home wearing a bra and underwear, with the same mask hanging around her neck. Her entire body was shockingly ripped, with four blocks of muscle popping out of her stomach and deep lines etched into her quads. Her calves were disproportionately large and had a hard angularity that made them visible from the front.

That body was the ideal I was looking for. The combination of beauty and athleticism that made my heart swell ten times larger. I felt a deeper regret at losing her that day as well as some anger as to how she just up and left.

Kayla, of course, read my mind. “Bet you wish we’d stayed friends, right? That sushi was my first real bulking meal so I had to take that picture for Tia. I was too embarrassed to tell you at the time but I had eaten and paid for a tray of sushi before you got there. Had a bottle of wine too.” She gestured at the heaps of food around us now. “Charmion’s bulking plans are very different than any regular bodybuilding program, obviously.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve supported you!” Anger threaded through my voice. “That’s what friends do, support each other.”

Kayla’s eyes flashed and the veins on her chest and neck swelled. I swallowed hard as the fibers of her deltoids rippled front to back and her shoulders inflated in size. Seeing the look of terror on my face, she looked down at herself and gasped at her swollen chest.

“Oh my God, what’s happening to my muscles,” she whispered. Pressing a hand to her growing pectorals, she looked up at me in wonder. “Holy shit Adnan, they have a mind of their own!” She took a deep breath, forcing herself to relax, and looked at me apologetically as her body slowly returned to its normally monstrous size.

“Apparently my muscles are a window to my emotional state,” Kayla said, probing her chest and abs with a finger. “That’s going to make it tough hiding anything from you, huh?” She giggled at the thought.

“I didn’t mean to upset you, I was telling the truth.” My eyes darted over her, looking for any signs of the beast. Somehow, I had pushed myself far away from the table so I grimaced and scraped my chair back, earning a smirk from Kayla.

“Maybe you’re right. I actually felt bad that night and thought about calling you,” Kayla said wistfully. “But too much happened before and it didn’t seem like the right choice for me.” She picked up a piece of broccoli and twirled it around, watching in fascination as her biceps mushroomed in size. “I told you three guys hit on me? That was at a regular gym. Back then, I could still go to a gym and not be harassed or talked down to. My mistake was wearing a crop top while working out so everyone could see how shredded I was. Like, not insanely diced like I am now, but way more than the average woman.”

Kayla’s matter-of-fact tone was turning me on even more for some reason, so I focused in on the broccoli as she continued. “One guy came up and straight up asked me out, then got pissed off when I didn’t answer. I had headphones on! Another guy offered to spot me then creeped on my boobs.” Kayla’s eyes darted down with a smile. “Funny how I don’t care about that anymore now that I got humongous pecs. The third guy was probably nice but at that point, I just wanted to be left alone. He had the audacity to say that I shouldn’t dress like that if I didn’t want the attention so I told him off and ran out of there.”

Looking me directly in the eye, she added, “If any guy told me that now, I’d snap their spine in half.” I started to laugh nervously before realizing she meant it.

“Anyways, I guess you got all that baggage at sushi.” Kayla’s wistful tone was back. “Too bad for you in way, as I was going to wear a dress that showed off my shreddies. You can blame that guy for ruining it.”

I clenched my jaw to avoid groaning. My dick throbbed as she told her story and sweat beaded on my forehead. I couldn’t tell if Kayla knew she was pushing all my buttons, as she spoke so plainly.

“Keep swiping buddy, you haven’t got to the good parts yet.” She leaned forward to watch me closely, the mass of her pecs brushing across the table. The rest of the album was an elite course in extreme bodybuilding. In months, Kayla’s body mushroomed to sizes that took male powerlifters years to achieve while maintaining razor-sharp conditioning. Despite that stunning physique, her eyes grew haunted and her face started sagging in later pictures. Excessive workouts, sleep deprivation, and continuous mental overload had a price.

When the photo timestamps hit this year, Kayla had converted her bedroom into a posing studio. Every wall had floor-to-ceiling mirrors and the floor was strewn with dumbbells, dirty dishes, and jugs of protein powder. Kayla’s head was brushing the ceiling at this point and her shoulders were wider than the doorway behind her. She had flawless skin that boasted a deep brown tan and her face had taken on the sculpted angles I saw now.

Occasionally, Kayla was spread across the floor in pain, tears frozen on her face as she snapped the picture. Other times, blood was running out of her nose or down her legs and I didn’t even want to ask why.

I looked up to see Kayla looking at me intently, eyes moist. She knew what I was looking at. How anyone could cope with such outrageous physical changes and maintain sanity was beyond comprehension. Knowing all that muscle came from all that pain was surprisingly erotic and I found myself having to jam my thighs together to stop my dick from exploding.

Kayla tilted her head and it almost felt like she empathized with my predicament. Instead, she frowned as her ear bent against the enlarged height of her traps. She shrugged and gave me a mischievous smile as veiny muscle engulfed the back of her head.

“I don’t know how you spent the pandemic, Adnan, but it had to have been better than mine.” Kayla pulled over a stockpot of rice and started scooping handfuls into her mouth. “Losing the position at the agency was almost the last straw for me. The playing field was never level, whether it was at work, or in college, or dating. I thought joining Charmion would at least help me gain the physical confidence to survive in this world. It helped a little bit, I mean, being able to bench your bodyweight after a month had its advantages.”

Her chest shuddered and rose higher, bringing it’s vascular mass up to her chin. Grinning, Kayla surveyed its throbbing surface and licked her lips. “But even as Tyler told me to be assertive, he complained that my thighs were too cut and my arms were too big for a woman. The worst part was, I started to believe him.”

She sucked her fingers and pulled over another stockpot, dumping the empty one to the floor. It rolled around and I used the noise to adjust myself on my chair. My dick had sprung up with a vengeance and I felt wetness forming on the inside of my sweats.

Something bumped into my shin so I looked down, my heart freezing in my chest. Kayla’s monstrous calf was pressing into my leg, it’s bronzed bulge extending well past my chair. Her other leg came around to rest against my opposite side, effectively clamping me in place. Her shins were furrowed with thick muscle but they had nothing on the angular slabs of beef hanging off the backs of her legs.

I looked at Kayla with growing alarm, only to see her gaze lingering on her own body. “You want to fuck me, right?” Her voice was throaty and hoarse and I wasn’t sure if she was asking me or herself. “Despite my sad story, you haven’t once looked me in the eyes. I mean really paid attention like you used to.”

She clamped her legs together hard, bending the iron legs of my chair, and lifted. I grabbed my seat as I felt myself and half the table rise off the floor.

“K, put me down!” My body teetered precariously as I rose higher but Kayla’s legs shifted to keep me balanced.

“You got two options now, buddy.” Her voice was iron. “One, you listen to my story and get rid of that obvious hard-on and I’ll consider letting you take me out to dinner later.” She blushed at the mention of my dick but continued, “Two, I’ll let you feel these juicy legs of mine now and you agree to never look for me or come here again.”

“Jesus Kayla, put me down first!” I held onto my seat with one hand and clawed at her with the other. My fingers had no effect against the steel of her shins.

“Hey, no freebies!” She dropped me fast and leveled out about an inch off the floor. Her face showed no signs of effort but her abs danced with micro-contractions and the steel table vibrated with what could only be her rippling quads underneath.

She waited while I debated jumping off the chair, then leaned forward. Her hulking torso exploded in size, casting a massive shadow over the table, so I pursed my lips and tried to stop shaking. Satisfied at my penitence, she lowered me to the floor.

“Your move buddy.”

I breathed hard and held up my hands. “All right, okay. Tell me your story and I promise to give you one hundred percent of my attention. No erections.” I still had a chance to salvage a future relationship out of this. To be her boyfriend while she looked like that? It was far more than I dreamed of. Just had to play it straight and do what she said.

“Cool, cool.” Kayla beamed and slid her legs back under the table. “So Tyler completely destroyed my confidence and also complained about all the money we were spending on my membership here. He was right about that part, at least. It was why we couldn’t afford the condo you ended up buying. But getting stronger and building up a juicy body meant more to me. His negativity almost drove me to quit but then it hit me.” Kayla snapped her fingers and it sounded like a gunshot, surprising even her as she paused to inspect her hand.

“He wasn’t in control of my life anymore, I was. It hit me when he starting acting weird about sex. He never said anything but it got really difficult for him because I was getting so strong.” She looked at me for a reaction but my gaze was firmly fixed on her nose. “Like one time, I bench pressed his body off our bed because he said fucking me was like fucking a man. I ran out of there crying and stayed at my mom’s before realizing my mistake. Why did I leave? I could literally throw him out of our apartment anytime.”

She curled her fingers against the table, causing her forearms to bunch up. I tried to stay focused on her nose and her exquisite lips.

“I knew then that all the workouts, all the food, all the pain was worth it. I’m the only one who gets to decide my future, Adnan. Not him, not those assholes at the agency, not my parents, and not even you.” She slid her hands back to grab the thick edge of the railroad track table, her biceps inflating into bronzed cannonballs. I decided to look at her hair. It was darker and thicker than I remembered.

“That’s when I went really hardcore. I basically ordered Tia to build me into an unstoppable beast.” Steel bent beneath her fingers as she squeezed. “I left Tyler, went on sick leave, sold our car, and borrowed cash from my mom. Anything to pay the dues here.” She waved at the CUF logo on the wall. “If you can think of the most expensive gym in the world, triple it and you got the price of membership here. I had to take a loan to pay it all but the gains were coming too fast and too hard for me to worry about it.”

I held up a hand, shaking my head. “Why do this, Kayla?” I gestured at her bloated forearms and the amount of food still left on the table. “This is insane, it’s taken over your life.”

“Wrong, I’ve taken control of my life.” She grabbed a stockpot in one hand and crushed it like paper, sending broccoli flying. “I’m not suddenly a mean person because I can bench over eight hundred pounds, Adnan. I’m not suddenly a man because my arms are bigger than the legs of any Mr. Olympia.” Kayla fingered the grossly overdeveloped size of her biceps. “I’ve just dedicated my life to even the playing field. I was always as smart as you and just as experienced. The only thing that held me back, what holds all women back, is physical power. Endurance. Strength.”

She eyed the tuberous veins running over her arms. “Being jacked is amazing. Little girls used to stop me on the street to flex a muscle, can you believe that? It was empowering. Now my size scares even me but I gotta keep going. It’s too much of an advantage over the rest of the world. When Coach Tia wouldn’t help me overdose, I made her. It got me fifty pounds heavier in muscle mass than the biggest member here. And now I’m way bigger.”

Kayla looked around conspiratorially and cupped a hand to her mouth. “When I found a box of their experimental serum, the owners blew up. Threatened legal action, saying it was untested and not meant for actual consumption. But I couldn’t stop there. I had to pack on a hundred more pounds of lean tissue and drop my body fat well beyond normal levels. I visited them one by one at home and explained how wrong they were. Now I’m part owner myself.”

Kayla gazed longingly at her balled-up bicep, looking like two cantaloupes stuck together. She ran a hand over the top, stretching her paper-thin skin translucent to pop out the hard muscle fibers and overgrown veins underneath.

I let out a breath, still trying to fixate on her nose. Her clinical demeanor helped keep my dick in check but it twitched hard every time she played with herself.

“So you think this all worth it?” I waved my hands around the room. “Spending all your time here rather than interacting with the outside world?”

The veins along Kayla’s jaw throbbed. “I’ve leveled the playing field by, oh about a billion times over. I’m ready to take over the whole Charmion organization. Open my own agency and take over yours. Be an astronaut. Do whatever I want because my body will pave the way.”

Her hands shot out, calloused fingers gouging into my skin like thick ropes. I pulled back reflexively and she shook her head side to side dismissively. Lifting her wrists slightly, she pulled me forward off my chair.

“What are you doing, Kayla?” My eyes darted from one of her carton-sized forearms to the other. “You need to let me go, now!” I tried to sound confident but my voice quavered and broke. Against my brain’s better judgment, my dick rose to full prominence at the sight of her muscular glory.

“The toughest part is the sex, of course.” Kayla’s voice was like steam over steel. “I screwed one of those guys that hit on me at the gym. He was a personal trainer, of course. Big arms, big legs. But it wasn’t enough.” She palpitated my forearms in her grip. “I fooled around some more, mostly to see what my body could do, but the guys couldn’t take it. One guy into bondage actually tried to tie me down but I just snapped his headboard in half and left.”

Kayla grinned and looked down at her iron-plated, vein-engorged pecs. “I was only about two-twenty then and still the guys were too weak. So I abstained for a time. A very long time.”

Trying to stay focused on her eyes, her nose, anything, I barely noticed Kayla’s chest expand in my peripheral vision. Her skin stretched thin as the broad ribbons of her pecs swelled, pushing up fibers and veins. I felt their mammoth mass push through the air between us, like knowing something is going to hit you.

Think of the long game, I screamed down to my penis. The long game is what matters. It responded by shuddering and oozing pre-cum at the tip.

“It was terrible, buddy. I mean, I’m a normal woman with normal needs, right?” The underside of her pecs thudded onto the table like twin anvils. “The training and supplements amped up my sex drive by a thousand times. I would literally go home after sessions with Tia wanting to fuck a telephone pole. But I forced myself to devote all that energy into packing on mass. Lots and lots of mass.”

Thud. Kayla flexed slightly to raise her pecs off the table, her tiny breasts wobbling on top.

“I’m convinced that was a big reason why I was outgrowing everyone. My energy, my intensity. Once I hit three hundred pounds of lean tissue, I couldn’t contain it any more. They brought in those cars so I could release my aggression on them instead of their equipment. I destroyed four of them in one sitting. That’s when I realized the answer.”

She flicked her eyes down suggestively and ran her tongue along her lips. I looked up at the ceiling, the lights, anything.

“The women here were strong enough for me! Back then, at least. Once I accepted it as a means to an end, it was easy to find willing partners. I started with Daria, the bodybuilder you creeped on at the sushi place. Somehow it felt right to screw someone you wanted and couldn’t have.”

“That’s not fair!” I didn’t mean to yell but Kayla’s grip was fierce and the two hemispheres of her rippling chest were absolutely massive. Her face was absolutely calm, even bored, but I was shaking and sweating and regretting that I had promised no erections. The way her muscles flexed and rippled made my dick throb under the table, which would’ve been awkward in the best of situations. Now, I just hoped Kayla was too caught up in herself to notice.

“Life isn’t fair buddy, what can I tell you?” She squeezed my hands tighter, causing me to cry out. “Oops, sorry, still don’t know my new strength yet.” She allowed my hands to drop to the table so I quickly stashed them on my lap, ready to adjust my sweats.

Smirking, Kayla continued. “Anyways, Daria and I hooked up for months but as I got bigger and bigger, she got jealous and left. Or maybe it was because I snapped her forearm in half.”

“W—what do you mean?” A pit opened up in my stomach. This side of Kayla sent cold water over my crotch.

She leaned forward as if telling me a secret. “My pussy is just as strong as the rest of me, what do you think I mean?” Her eyes danced, daring me to respond.

“Honestly Kayla, I just wanted a membership to get into shape.” Avoiding the situation seemed like the best course of action at this point. Throw her off, stick to what I know rather than learn more about the monster she had become. I glanced up to search for the door but it seemed to have disappeared behind all that heaving sinew and bronzed flesh in front of me. “I started running after lockdown and needed a challenge. That’s the only reason I’m here, I swear!”

“Really? Didn’t Emma tell you this is a women’s only club?” Kayla frowned. “Why didn’t you leave?”

“I don’t know,” I felt myself whimper as the cords along her neck pistoned in and out. “I got caught up in everything and Emma was so nice that I didn’t want to bail on her.”

“You expect me to believe that?” Her voice growled deep. Flicking her eyes down, I reflexively looked to see her pulsing pecs covering half the table. She reached out fast to grab my hands, spreading her arms wide to pull me onto the cold steel surface of the tabletop. She dragged my body forward as she spat out, “I know you came here to screw one of us, it’s written all over your face and pants.”

I tried to tear my eyes away from her hyper-vascularizing chest getting closer and struggled against her grip. Her power was incredible! The rolled steel tabletop squeaked as my face dragged along it and bounced as I bucked my legs against it.

Kayla stopped pulling and spoke darkly. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you buddy.”

I raised my head to see the muscles of her chest and shoulders pulse violently, followed by her pecs slamming onto the table in front of my head. The force rattled my skull and my eyes darted to see Kayla’s breasts bobbing far apart on either side of my face. She giggled deeply and inched me closer, her bikini biting into my teeth.

Vascularity erupted across the entire width of her chest, forming a throbbing roadmap that led up to her grinning face above me. Gosh, she was beautiful! Pecs, shoulders, arms, even the bit of midsection I could see beneath her cleavage popped into freakish, bulging vascularity.

“Oh shit,” her voice thundered into my brain. “I think it’s happening again.” Kayla’s legs bucked, lifting me and the table off the ground. Trays and stockpots crashed to the floor.

With a primal roar, Kayla’s arms convulsed upwards, nearly tearing mine out of my shoulder sockets, and her torso twisted in pain. Spit flew out of her mouth and sweat flooded out of her pores as every muscle group seized and bulged. Her arms jerked back down, still holding me, and my legs flung up as my chest hit the table hard. The rolled-steel bent under her elbows and Kayla pressed her fists down to cleave the table in two, sending me crashing to one side. Before the broken tracks could crush me, Kayla got up to toss them aside with a tremendous crash. I rolled onto floor beside her feet, feeling electricity shoot up my spine. Something was damaged, I knew it.

Kayla leaned over me, teeth clenched as the insides of her legs pulsed and the meaty ridges of her womanhood were overrun with new vascularity. Her muscular folds flexed around her bikini, causing the material to pucker, stretch, and snap.

Sweat dripping off her face, she laughed hoarsely. “I can tell you like what you see.” She grabbed my shirt in one hand and lifted me off the floor. When my shirt ripped, she wrapped her other hand around my groin to raise me to her eye level. I kicked my legs out but they hit her granite thighs with a wet thump.

She just sighed and squeezed and I felt waves of heat rush up my back.

“Hmm, not bad buddy.” She massaged my crotch with strong fingers. “But you failed my test. You’re clearly turned on by my juicy muscles. No dinner for you!” Kayla bared her teeth, which somehow made her flushed, sweaty face more beautiful. “You know what I’m most proud of? I used sheer willpower to build the biggest, strongest muscles in the world.”

She licked her lips lasciviously. “Go ahead, feel them up, buddy.”

I looked at the mountain of feminine mass and hesitated. Was this another test? Being held up by the groin didn’t help matters. I wasn’t sure whether to reach out towards her exquisitely muscled pecs or the veins pulsing along her shoulders. Maybe try to wrap my hands around her cannonball biceps. If I reached low enough, I could slide along the slippery bulges of her grapefruit abs.

Or I could try again to escape. My shoe brushed against her bare pussy and my mouth dropped open. It was like scraping your foot along steel tubes.

Kayla made the choice for me, grasping the back of my head and pushing my mouth to hers. Holding me up like a sex doll, she pushed her tongue through my lips. I squirmed and jerked but she held me like a vise.

I gagged hard as I felt her penetrate me. Even Kayla’s tongue had been strengthened by Charmion’s program. The slick muscle felt like a fillet of beef forcing its way past my teeth, filling my mouth and expanding down the back of my throat. Kayla was flexing her tongue into me and I shuddered as she tilted her head back. Helpless, my fingers clenched around the thunderous mass of her shoulders and slid inwards across fibers and veins to grasp the striated mass of her chest. She moaned and I opened my eyes to see hers close, hot sweat drenching her face.

I exploded like never before, drenching my sweats, and dripping down to the floor. Aftershocks wracked my body as Kayla extracted her tongue and let me down slowly, gracefully. Too spent to stand, I collapsed onto the floor in a crumpled mess.

To my earth-shattering dismay, Kayla brushed back her hair and licked her lips, barely fazed.

“That was for staying and listening to my story without looking disgusted or making fun of me.” She tugged her bikini top back into place. “You see what my willpower gave me? I transformed myself into a musclebeast that gets anything she wants.” Bending down, Kayla wiped a hand on my sweats. “Including making you cum or not cum whenever I want.”

She stood up and pulled me back onto my feet. “I always liked you, Adnan, up until you tried to make our relationship about your dick rather than friendship. Unfortunately for you now, you’re about three hundred pounds too light.”

She laughed and popped her pecs for emphasis.

“I hope I never see you again, Adnan.” She walked towards the exit, her body a symphony of rippling mass and engorged veins. “Learn to appreciate a woman for more than her body.”

She looked back with a beatific smile. “That’s where real strength comes from.”

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2022, 04:03:42 am »
Definitely a twist of a turn of a chapter. In a way it makes sense, Adnan never really was trying to learn more about the women behind the muscle but just the muscle. Also while Kayla has become a superbeast she's become a mournful superbeast, with everything she's done and achieved but lost to gain it, she really emphasizes the phrase "it's lonely at the top".

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2022, 05:05:53 pm »
Let's hope Adnan takes this lesson to heart.

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2022, 06:06:45 pm »
I don't know who to feel sorry for. On one hand, Adnan can't help being attracted to what he's attracted to. On the other, Kyla just wanted to talk and she built her muscles for herself, not to attract a guy.

Okay, written down like that, Kyla's more sympathetic but Adnan's not completely irredeemable.

And that's good writing.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2022, 12:40:34 am »
I don't know who to feel sorry for. On one hand, Adnan can't help being attracted to what he's attracted to. On the other, Kyla just wanted to talk and she built her muscles for herself, not to attract a guy.

Okay, written down like that, Kyla's more sympathetic but Adnan's not completely irredeemable.

And that's good writing.

Indeed its writing that really makes you think and emphasize with the characters.

I think if Adnan wants to have a hope to really find someone buff then first thing realize that these women are people with hopes, dreams and aspirations, and second build muscle (not only for understanding them but to handle any activities, I mean if a part timer can punch through a car then you need to work and cycling will not do).

As for Kayla, hopefully she can find someone that values her beyond her appearance. That being said trying to dominate everything and everyone even in basic conversations will make her somewhat successful business wise (debatable) but in life will push anyone away. If anything all your really doing is saying that you dont need anyone. You can willpower your way through many things but you cant willpower someone to love you.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Up and Growing Neighborhood

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View