Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575032 Posts in 73048 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:06:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147285 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #690 on: May 30, 2023, 04:00:54 pm »
The leading woman now made a sign to her fellow wives and they started helping her into the fancy lingerie he loved them wearing. Soon enough, the four of them were ready, identically dressed and styled. They touched up their makeup and then waited eagerly for him to show up. Just as the man came in, there was a massive noise outside. It was terribly loud and very rude. The man, clearly annoyed by what just happened, walked over to the balcony door.
“What are they doing?”
He stepped outside and looked down to the beach. To his surprise, there was some kind of fight going on. A gaggle of men were hitting each other and wrestling in the sand. The hotel security was running out already, followed by some of the private bodyguards of the other guests.
The husband stared into the twilight. The moment the hotel men stormed out, the fighters spread out, drawing the men’s attention on them. The man wondered what this was supposed to mean. Were those people some other rich dude’s bodyguards? If yes, those were amazingly undisciplined!
By the way, where were his own guys?
One of the wives asked:
“What’s going on, husband?”
“I don’t know. I’ll ask Umar.”
He stepped out into the front part of the suite where his bodyguards were usually watching out, but found the place deserted. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Suddenly nervous, the man hesitated. He walked over to the door and checked the camera screen beside it. It was one of the hotel guards. He showed his ID.
He hit the intercom and asked:
“What is going on?”
“Sir, I am very sorry, but there has been a security breach. We will take you to the panic room.”
“Oh. Okay. Let me …”
He opened the door and the man said:
“Follow me quickly.” Behind him, there was a tall veiled woman in a hotel uniform that said: “I will like get your wives.”
The husband was a little confused, but nodded. Just then, there was another loud noise and more shouts. The guard made a gesture to hurry up:
“I am very sorry, sir, we will take care of this. Follow me now.”
The husband agreed and started jogging after the heavyset guard. Once he was around the corner, Kimmy made a gesture to the others:
“Like, was it okay and stuff?”
Tonya nodded, dressed as a hotel security guard.
“You were great!”
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #691 on: May 31, 2023, 09:08:41 am »
They entered the room and Tonya asked:
“Okay, which one of you is Neecol?”
The women stared at her in their identical lingerie sets, their identical faces showing confusion. Then one of them raised her hand:
“It’s me! Tonya? Thank God!”
She ran towards her, but the head woman shouted:
“Stop it! You can’t leave!”
Neecol laughed:
“I can, and I am.” She gave her a nice smile, then the finger. The other women were shocked. Neecol turned back to Tonya: “Get me out of here. Please!”
Tonya nodded:
“Alright, let’s get moving.” She handed her a coat, and the other woman threw it on. Then they turned to leave.
Suddenly, Kimmy asked:
“Should we like ask the other women and stuff if they like wanna come like too? Like, maybe they like wanna like not be with this guy too, no?”
Tonya hesitated for a moment, then asked:
“Any of you want to come along?”
There was some hesitation. Tonya was getting stressed. The distraction wouldn’t last for a long time anymore … Then one of the women ran towards her. With a rather smoky voice, she said:
“I want to come with you.”
“Good. Time to leave.”
They moved swiftly through the hotel down to the beach. Tonya’s guys were still causing a ruckus, although they had mostly managed to cause the rest of the hotel crew to go on a wild goose chase, and the other guests running around in confusion.
The group ran over the beach, the sand under their soles. Then, they reached the water. A small boat was waiting for them. Tonya quickly loaded the three women on it. The lone gangster started paddling, but Tonya just took off her clothes, quickly tied herself to the boat and started swimming, her mighty arms pushing the water behind her.
In the background, the passengers saw more little boats picking up the remaining crew. Then they were off, leaving towards international waters. Kiki’s yacht came into view. Tonya was getting a bit tired from the swimming, but the sight of the ship gave her new energy. She was glad it had worked out …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #692 on: June 03, 2023, 11:18:42 am »
The huge woman dragged the boat to the side of the yacht and rested for a bit while the passengers were helped on board. In the distance by the shore, there was some kind of commotion. Apparently, quite a few boats by the hotel had a mysterious engine failure. Tonya grinned. Being a notorious crime lord had its perks.
She climbed on board and hugged Kiki, who was grinning happily:
“Like hiiii … I’m like soooo glad you like had the time to come like over?”
Tonya lifted an eyebrow. Then again, she had been rather vague on what the goal of the whole operation was. Meanwhile, the ship got under way, putting distance between them and whatever henchmen Ibrahim could summon. They would move to the next independent port, and take the plane from there. No sense in spending the next weeks on the ship.
Besides, the sooner they got home, the better. They definitely didn’t want to get caught up in some incident. Lewis was on call to smoothen things out a bit, but if they managed to cause a diplomatic outrage, there was only so much he could do.
The big woman kissed their hostess and said:
“Thank you for having us. You really are a life-saver.”
“Ooh, I like love to do this like for you! And for like Kimmy, of course! I like can’t wait to like get stretched, you know what I like mean, no?”
Tonya grinned.
“Oh yes.”
She kissed her again. Then she said:
“I’d just like to check on Neecol.”
“Like, sure! Kimmy is like with her. This way!”

The huge woman entered the cabin that Kiki had assigned to Neecol, realizing that the interior of this ship was starting to get a little cramped for someone her size. Not that it was impossible for her to move, but it wasn’t comfortable at all. She constantly had the sensation that she would bump into things or brush against the walls in some clumsy way. The doorways were literally so small that she had to turn slightly to get through. She grinned, wondering if she would end up with the same problems in everyday life if it went on like this.
To her surprise, it turned her on. She would be so gigantic she’d need a custom place built for herself … What a thought!
She shook her head to clear it and leaned in:
“Are you okay?”
Neecol was sitting on the bed with Kimmy, and it was obvious she was still completely overwhelmed by what had just happened. The bimbo girl was holding her hand, and Neecol was slowly coming down. She looked at Tonya and smiled:
“I try to. I … I was desperate already, I gave up, and I just had this one opportunity to send a message, and then, you actually showed up! Both of you. You are amazing, you know that?”
Tonya suddenly blushed. Kimmy whispered:
“We’re like just happy we like got you like back and stuff? Cos I like totally like get when you like can’t like get away from like a place where you like get locked up at and stuff, kinda, you know? Cos I like had this like too, and I was like stupid and like got brought like there, and if Tonya like wouldn’t have like gotten me like back, then I would like have been caught like at that bad place like even now, you know?”
She smiled at Tonya, a shimmer of gratefulness in her eyes.
Neecol was a little unsure of what to say. She cuddled against Kimmy and just enjoyed the girl’s warm, strong body. Then she sighed.
“I’m just so glad to be safe. I really don’t know how you managed to do it. Also, where did you get that ship from?”
“It’s like Kiki’s? She’s like got it from like her sugar daddies. There’s like, you know, a lot of them? And they like always like give her stuff? So she like got this thingie, yarr! Maybe it’s like for pirates? Cos they like go yarr? I dunno. Maybe they’re like pirates and stuff? So maybe she’s like a pirate queen? But she like has like both eyes, and she’s like not got like that bird and stuff? Also she like never says yarr, only like when she’s like talking about like the boat …”
Neecol just smiled, relieved.
“Don’t worry. I’m just happy to be with you.”
Kimmy nodded.
“And I’m like so happy to like be like with you too!”
Tonya sat down on the bed with them, careful not to tilt it too much. It was a nice sensation to be so massive as to actually feel this.
“We’re bringing you home. And then, we’ll see how to deal with this.”
Neecol rested her head in Kimmy’s lap, even though that meant just seeing the underside of her giant tits. She looked over to Tonya and kept smiling, though faintly.
“I wonder how I’m going to continue … I probably can’t go back to making videos and influencing, right? I mean, I kinda shut that door … Also, I’d better not appear in public too much. Who knows what Ibrahim’s going to do once he figures this out …”
Tonya wanted to offer some solution, but she was a bit overwhelmed with this. She had prepared everything for the rescue, including getting her fake papers and setting up some accounts for her, but now that it had worked, she was unsure of where to go next.
“You can stay at our place for the time being. As soon as you got it figured out, you can strike out on your own again.”
“Thank you.” Neecol turned to Kimmy too, peeking through the gap of her cleavage. “I don’t even know if I should try and go back to my previous face … It’s more me, right?”
Kimmy nodded eagerly, a serious expression on her plumped, sensual face:
“Like totally! I like wanna get like my Neecol back! This you is like not you, it’s like that guy’s you and that’s not my you, but like his? Also you should be your own you. I like went like there like too, and then I like became like my own like you, which is, you know, like my own me, cos it’s like me, and not you, but like … you know, me?”
Neecol blinked, then nodded.
“Okay, I think I get you.”
“I like get you too.”
“Uh …”
Tonya laughed a deep, bassy laugh. Then she said:
“Alright, Neecol, since you are in good hands, I’ll leave you here, but I’d be glad to have you back upstairs later on. This ship has its perks, and you should enjoy them.”
The other woman smiled:
“I’ll be up later on. For now, it’s just nice to be with Kimmy.”
The bimbo girl beamed with pride.
Much later, they all arrived home. Everything had turned out to be more complicated than expected, even though the paperwork was fine and their plans worked, but plane trouble meant that they had to be rerouted and they ended up taking way longer than expected.
Still, as they got out of the car and walked inside, they were all happy and exhausted.
Alice welcomed them warmly and got them all set up, while she disappeared with their laundry and other things.
Tonya plopped herself on the couch and said to herself:
“Finally. I’m just glad we’re home.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #693 on: June 04, 2023, 09:29:31 pm »
After a few days of recovering, with Tonya and Kimmy hitting the gym again as intensely as they could, they all got back to their jobs. Neecol stayed at their place for now, trying to figure out how to deal with her new predicament, while Kimmy and Meg being their usual excellent selves. Lately, Josh had been talking a lot to Meg and Miguel about their future plans.
Josh’s diner was starting to develop into an actual business, and the three others were definitely not going to stay as employees. This thing was getting big!
Basically, they were thinking about gently developing their brand into some kind of health hooters thing, with Miguel adapting Kimmy’s recipes to a more normal workflow and Josh figuring out how to promote it all, while Meg was busy recruiting new people for the concept.
They did tell Kimmy everything and asked her whether she wanted in, and which parts of the whole thing she wanted to manage, but the bimbo just smiled and declared:
“Like, I’m just like happy like working on the food and stuff, and having like all those cute people like, you know, to like get the food to and stuff, no?”
In the end, the three others agreed to have Kimmy on as a silent partner. She would be involved in everything and would receive her part of the profit, but since she didn’t show much interest in the business end, they kept it at that.
Kimmy just nodded and kept busy while the enterprise started developing all around her.
The weirdest part for her was when Meg suggested they do a cooking demonstration for their social media. Miguel set everything up and as she explained how to do her favorites, with Meg assisting her and repeating the instructions in a clearer style, Kimmy couldn’t help blushing. Then she giggled a lot and they had to do several takes. She was just so nervous now!
“Like, you know, when I like, you know, did like my show with like my Tonya, it was like, you know, kinda, like not like, thaaaat like kinda complicated cos I like was like kinda only like you know like fucking her, but this … It’s like, you know, I don’t wanna like ruin it? Also like … what if people like don’t like do it right and they like get like an achy tummy and say like, that was like because like of her, who is like, you know, me?”
Meg nodded slowly, parsing the stream of words, and wondered what she meant by “show”. Miguel gave her a knowing look. Okay. She got it. Then she said:
“Don’t like worry. It’s just like a show on social media, and it’s not like live, or anything? They can like look at it over and over again, and I’m sure they’re gonna be careful, right? Also, we’re going to make sure it’ll like be perfect during editing!”
“Are you like sure?”
“Sure. Just relax and like, let us handle it? No worries, we’ve got this.”
“Ooh … Okay. Let’s like try it like again.”
“Very well. Miguel, are you ready?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #694 on: June 05, 2023, 07:36:14 am »
Meanwhile, Tonya was working on the “company’s” plans with Lewis. Her various shows of force and the growing legend around her direct way of dealing with things were starting to make a mark on the business, and people were starting to forget about Malcolm Douglas and seeing her as the legitimate overboss of it all. Things were running smoothly again.
Lewis had just finished explaining the current investment plans, then he said:
“Alright. The financial situation has been pretty dire, but we managed to get across that chasm, and now, the whole company is back on a growth path. Also, as far as I can tell, people are respecting you now, and that Middle East thing has become a bit of a myth already. Never thought we would get so much respect for so little effort.”
The giant woman smirked:
“It wasn’t that easy.”
“I know. But you managed to do it without a bloodbath, and even though no one knows who you did it for, the general consensus is that you would go around the world to save one of your friend’s asses. Obviously, that is a great narrative to use for our boys at the front. Knowing they have your support like that … It makes them more confident and loyal.”
“You did make it clear that I’m not going to bust out every single one of them with a yacht and the fucking cavalry if they screw up, didn’t you?”
“Of course. Everybody knows that! But it still makes a wonderful impression, and we certainly can provide legal and … illegal support to our soldiers. It’s a good look, and a better than with Mister Douglas. Especially in his later days, he was losing a bit of his touch.”
Tonya just smiled:
“It’s good to know that things are working out.”
“For now, they are. We avoid any major screw-ups, and it will be smooth sailing for a while.”
“For a while?”
“I’ve been in this business long enough to know that trouble is always brewing.”
She grinned:
“Lewis, you really are an amazing dude. Is there anything I can do for you?”
“Thank you, but I’m fine. I just like to do my job and not have to deal with people. As long as I can have this, I’m happy.”
“Alright. No big parties for you.”
“Thank God.” He grinned too now.
Tonya thought about the situation for a while, then she had a question.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #695 on: June 06, 2023, 02:53:18 pm »
“Since Kimmy and I are planning to have some more procedures done at the clinic that did most of our bodies …”
Tonya could see that Lewis’ expression changed to vague panic. The last time this had come up, they had basically bankrupted the whole operation. He wanted to say something, but Tonya raised a hand to make him wait and let her finish.
“Wait … I’m getting there.”
“Okay …”
“Would we be able to purchase a controlling interest in the clinic? After all, we always have money to launder …”
Lewis bit his lip.
“Uh … Well … I … That is actually a good question. I’ll have to see.”
“So that’s not a no?”
“That’s not a no. It’s not a yes either.”
“The thing is, I am pretty sure that their services will absolutely explode in the next months. I’m seeing some movements in that direction, and we’d have to move fast to get in early.”
Lewis was clearly curious. He leaned forward towards her.
“What makes you think that? I know very little on the subject …”
“I would say that a lot of influencers are going to get to know them over the next weeks and that should trigger a real run on their shares. Up until now, their services were very much just some semi-well kept secret of stars and super-rich people, but with Kiki, Neecol and Kimmy making a splash, it’s going to become very much public knowledge.”
“Okay … Wow. I’ll see what I can do. I just don’t want to put all our eggs in one basket.”
“Understood. Think about it, figure it out, and then, see if you can make it work. If it turns out to be a stupid idea, don’t hesitate to tell me.”
“Alright, boss.” Lewis smiled. “Thank you for the confidence. I‘m glad you trust me on this.”
“No problem at all.”

Much later, Tonya came back home. She was tired. After talking to Lewis, there had been a few “visits” and other things to take care off. All this had really exhausted her. She wasn’t all that sure she really wanted to manage a criminal organization if that meant meetings on top of meetings. Rescuing people, doing brutal operations to get merchandise, beating assholes up … That was all fine and good, and her body felt perfectly adapted to this.
Sitting in a chair with some jerk that just wouldn’t accept her terms … not so much. She’d have to figure something out …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #696 on: June 08, 2023, 07:04:50 am »
She opened the door and was greeted by Kimmy and Neecol. They were both clad in lingerie, Kimmy in pink, Neecol in green, and they were wearing party hats. Tonya stared at them, then the two young women exchanged looks and shouted:
“Surprise!”
Tonya’s jaw dropped and she found herself a little speechless.
Then Kimmy went on:
“Like, you know, happy birthday and stuff!”
Neecol raised her arms and cheered:
“Hooray!”
Then they both took the huge woman in the middle and led her further inside. Tonya was still a bit overwhelmed. Quite a lot, really. They emerged into the living room and she stared at the guests and the buffet. There were some dudes from her old gym, Mickey, Britney and Lindsay and Kiki.
Clearly, the dress code was orgy? Tonya still struggled to understand what was going on. Then Kimmy explained:
“Okay, so like, you know, I checked like on your like drivings license, and like it was like your birthday, you know, like a week ago, or something, and you like never like told like anyone and I thought like … Now you like didn’t like get like a party, and that was like totally not okay, and I thought, like … what would be like a good party, and like, I talked to Neecol, and like we like called like Mickey, and she said, I like dunno like when like Tonya’s birthday is, and I said it’s like on that day, and she said, okay, and stuff, so we like got you like, you know, a surprise, and I think it’s like kinda, you know, surprising and stuff, no?”
Tonya smiled. The feeling of being overwhelmed started to fade slowly. She didn’t want to tell Kimmy that she got the date reversed, and there really was no point anymore, was there? After all, quite a few parts of her body were way younger than she was, and they hadn’t even come out of herself.
Also, a birthday party was a great thing!
She smiled and thanked everybody, starting to blush to her surprise. Then she asked Neecol:
“Okay, I got that. It’s my birthday. But you still have to explain the lingerie. Not that I mind, you all look amazing!”
Neecol grinned:
“I think Kimmy just enjoys it, and she decided that you would too. After all, you’re both not known for being especially prude. There’s also the thing that no one knew what to get you. You’re basically the woman who’s got everything, right? Sexy, loyal wife, plenty of cash, crazy job, body of a sex god … We found it hard to figure something out.” With a sly grin, she added: “Also, if people have their mouths full, they won’t sing.”
“Is it that bad?”
“We had a little test run before you came. Let’s put it this way: I think Mickey and I are the only ones that should sing. Kimmy’s okay, but … the boys are really … enthusiastic.”
Tonya just shrugged her huge shoulders and said to the whole group:
“Okay, I am amazed. I am seriously shocked. I never expected this, and you really surprised me. Thank you. Thank you very much for coming, thank you.”
To her further surprise, she suddenly felt herself well up. There were little tears in her eyes all of a sudden. She wiped them away and continued:
“Wow. Wow. That hasn’t happened in a while. Yeah. Wow.” She grinned: “Thank you very much for being here and celebrating with me. I’m so happy to know you and to have you here.”
They all clapped and then Kimmy said:
“Like … I’m like not like good at this talking thing, but like Meg and I, we like made this buffy thing like for the party and it’s like over there and like we also got like a cake and stuff, so like … yeah.”
There was more clapping and Tonya hugged her and kissed her, and then went around and thanked all the others too. The gym dudes hadn’t seen her in a while and were seriously shocked by just how gigantic Tonya had become. They were also impressed by the sheer amount of sexy women at this place.
When Tonya reached Mickey, she grinned:
“Sorry for not inviting you here earlier, but I’m glad you made it.”
“It was a bit difficult to understand Kimmy’s invitation, and I struggled with the party motto, but … I’m glad you’re doing fine.”
Tonya looked at her friend. They certainly had both continued on their ways. While Tonya had transformed into a massive, twin-dicked uber-dude, Mickey had obviously summoned the courage and had had most of her body inked. She was wearing a very tiny bra that covered her pierced nipples and nothing else, as well as a pouchy little thong. Her face was framed by her ink and she had already started on her chin.
She set a hand against Tonya’s enormous chest, then slipped it downwards and rubbed the big woman’s enormous muscle belly.
“We’re both doing fine, aren’t we?”
“Bigger and better.”
“Definitely. So, how about you join us on the dress code?”
Tonya laughed a deep, bassy laugh and said:
“I guess I should, right?”
She slipped out of her jacket and her shirt, causing the audience to gasp in admiration.
“Not bad for someone my age, right?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #697 on: June 10, 2023, 12:05:31 pm »
The meatheads from the gym stared. One of them, Zac, nodded slowly. He was himself quite the heavyweight, having trained with Tonya for over ten years at their gym, he had always stuck to the plan and worked out hard and focused.
And he still was nowhere near her size. Next to her, he looked downright small, like a normal person next to a championship-level heavyweight bodybuilder. Only he also looked short next to her, because Tonya was starting to get seriously gigantic. The huge woman smiled at him. She too realized just how far she had gone.
She spread her huge arms and said:
“Come here, my boys!”
Mickey grinned at Britney. The sight of the herd of little musclemen running eagerly towards the ultra alpha-musclegoddess was just comical and somewhat funny in its way.
She hugged them and they all laughed and then, she lifted the big, strong men up in her arms and it was kinda cute. Strange too, but really mostly nice to have this friendship between big, sweaty people happen.
At the same time, Mickey was trying to parse the other woman next to Britney. Britney, she got. That was just a slim, fit woman in a small lingerie set, with a big thing in the pouch of her bottoms. As far as she could tell, she was just an amazingly good-looking trans girl. Cute, too.
The other one, Lindsay, was a bit harder to get. As far as she could tell, she looked as if she were wearing a full-body latex suit, because she looked literally like a rubber doll. The thing was … That outfit didn’t seem to have any openings, and it was moving with perfect, realisitic smoothness.
She wasn’t sure what to make of it.
Then she thought, maybe this was for real? Those people around Tonya … they were basically supernaturally strange. And Tonya … she was completely superhuman. So …
Maybe she was made out of rubber?
She hesitated.
Then she realized she had stared, because Lindsay gave her a little wave with her rubbery hands.
Mickey tried to look away, while the musclepeople were laughing and roughhousing a bit, cheered on by the various bimbos. Britney was joining in already, though it was clear that she was having fun with the girls in her own way.
Then she felt the touch of rubbery fingers on her shoulder.
She turned around and looked at the girl’s strange, unreal face. Lindsay smiled, which made her look quite uncanny.
“You’re confused, aren’t you?”
Mickey nodded slowly.
“I am, yes.”
“Just ask.”
“Okay … I hope you don’t mind …”
“I don’t. Out with it.”
“Alright.” Mickey steadied herself. “Are you … Is this your real skin?”
Lindsay touched Mickey’s arm, her latexy finger tips producing a slight resistance.
“Those aren’t slip-on sleeves, are they?”
“No, of course not!”
“There. Here’s your answer.”
“But … How?”
The other woman looked over at Tonya, who had rid herself of the muscledudes enough to get a drink. Her massive bulge stood out between her insanely muscular legs.
“Let’s put it this way. I am no stranger to pain, and I love to get squeezed, crushed, manhandled and squished. I guess, you don’t mind a little suffering either?”
She made a gesture at Mickey’s tattoos.
“Uh … Yeah. I mean, I prefer the results to the process, but … yeah.”
“Exactly.” Lindsay was very close now, and strangely enough, Mickey could smell the strange rubbery fragrance under her perfume. “When Tonya started to go all the way and ended up with her first dick …” She smirked at the idea of a “first”. “… I decided to go all in too. And the longer the treatment went, the more I enjoyed it. Now, I’m basically made of rubber. Or at least something very close to it. And I am very, very stretchy …”
“This is … wow. I mean … Don’t get me wrong, but …”
“Yeah, I know. It’s really extreme. But then again, look at Tonya. Look at Kimmy. Look at my beloved Britney.”
“What did she get done?”
“That thing in her pouch …”
“Yeah?”
“That’s no dick. That’s the longest and hardest clit you’ll ever see. And she’s amazing with it. I wouldn’t miss it for my life.”
“And I thought I was overdoing it …”
“Never.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #698 on: June 11, 2023, 03:41:41 pm »
Kimmy carried in the cake, which was suitably gigantic and clearly made with dietary requirements and a big hunger for protein in mind.
“Like, I hope you all like it and stuff, cos it’s like a bit like when you like try things, you know, like and expectiment, and you like gotta like try it and like see, cos it’s like with like a few things I like tried at the diner and the guests, they like, you know, liked it, but I like don’t know if you like like the taste …”
Tonya smiled blissfully and helped Kimmy set down the massive cake. Meanwhile, Kiki and Neecol busied themselves with the cutlery and the plates. Then the big woman said:
“Alright. Should I blow the candles?”
“Like totally!”
“Yeah!”
“Come on, Tonya, show us you’re not a wimp!”
“Yes, this is your yearly lung capacity test!”
“Let’s see if your diaphragm is as strong as the rest of you!”
Tonya took a deep breath, her ribcage expanding even further, and then, she blew, carefully extinguishing the candles. For a moment, she wondered if she could actually blow the cake over, but then, everybody broke into loud cheering and applause and she raised her fists in mock triumph and shouted:
“Yes! Who’s your daddy? Who still got it?”
There was more shouting, clapping and cheering. Once the noise died down, Tonya got to cut out the first slice and then, Kimmy got busy distributing the cake. Soon, everybody was munching on the treat and there were nods of agreement and happiness.
As the cake disappeared, the tension in the room started to rise. People smiled at each other, and the conversation was turning more relaxed. Kimmy and Neecol decided to take care of the birthday girl, while Kiki got herself some of the muscle dudes, and Mickey found herself gently accosted by Britney and Lindsay.
Britney grinned and said:
“Okay, how about we find ourselves a comfy place and get a good look at what Tonya’s going to do …”
Mickey gave her a surprised and somewhat shocked look.
“You’re going to spy on her?”
“I just like to watch. Makes me hard …”
“Alright, I’m in.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #699 on: June 14, 2023, 03:34:31 pm »
They quickly sneaked to the door to the master bedroom, which was fast becoming the only option for Tonya, on account of her body’s constantly increasing size and mass. She could probably destroy most pieces of furniture in this house simply by sitting on them and rocking a bit this way and there. The bed, on the other hand, was robust enough to survive a bomb explosion, probably.
The voyeuristic trio found a good spot and peeked in. Mickey felt deeply strange and a little embarrassed by this, but at the same time, the whole situation was turning her on, and the bizarre rubber woman next to her was moving her squeaky body against her, making her even hotter.
At the same time, the tight girl with the big clit was getting her appendage out, and it got harder as Mickey watched.
She mouthed an impressed “Fuck …” as she saw just how big and long that thing was getting. Her own clit was a tiny cutesy bit surrounded by some delightful ink, but this rod was quite astonishingly huge. Few men she had ever seen got even close. Not that she was too interested in guys. There was only a very tiny segment of the male population she actually enjoyed looking at, but somehow, Britney struck a chord.
She whispered:
“It’s really big!”
The other woman just raised an eyebrow and gave her a smug grin. Then she started gently stroking it, getting it even harder.
Mickey bit her lip. She wanted to say something, but in that moment, she heard a deep grunt from Tonya in the bedroom, so her eyes darted back towards it and she could feel her mind shutting down. Tonya had somehow managed to have two absolutely gigantic penises. One was crazy, two were insane!
And they were thick, hard, very veiny and rising fast, being touched, kissed and licked by the two grade-A bombshells in bed with her. She looked at Britney and Lindsay with an expression of shock and deep curiosity.
The two crazy women just grinned and made it clear that they knew.
That didn’t make things easier to understand. Mickey looked back at the enormous body of her friend and her absolutely gigantic appendages, and while still very, very shocked, she also started to feel aroused by all the craziness going on around her.
Then Tonya caught her eye.

Mickey smiled, then blushed. This was a bit unusual for her, but then again, the whole situation was absolutely not normal either. She felt her ears getting hot and her heart beat like crazy. She mouthed a “me?”, and Tonya answered with a nod. Then she slowly entered the bedroom, followed by the two others.
The two girls smiled at her, but continued playing with Tonya’s rods.
Mickey was still blushing, while the Britney and Lindsay walked over to Kimmy and Neecol and kissed them. Suddenly, the tattooed woman felt very, very hot. Those girls were fucking incredible, and they seemed to have very little inhibitions, feeling perfectly at ease with their strange, augmented bodies.
She had to admit that she was getting turned on by their sheer confidence.
Tonya looked her deep in the eyes and licked her lips.
“You like what you see.”
That wasn’t a question. It was a statement of fact, pronounced in Tonya’s incredibly deep, reverberating voice. It was just so strange and erotic to see her friend in her transformed state. Tonya was just gigantic, and all the beautiful, bizarre women around her just made her look even bigger.
Kimmy got up and spread her super-plump lips over Tonya’s red, bulging cockhead, while Neecol started rubbing her sweet, full ass against the other cock.
The massive woman said:
“You do look surprised, though. I did tell you. I wasn’t going to stop.”
“You didn’t.”
“Exactly. And I love it. So, wanna join in?”
Mickey swallowed.
“Ain’t I a little too … weak for this?”
“Oh, we can be gentle.”
“Please.”
“Certainly.”
Tonya made a sign for Mickey to come close and said:
“Don’t worry, I have a few handier options …”
“What …”
Tonya patted her chest.
“Come here …”
“Okay …”
The two other women were busy with Tonya’s twin poles, so Mickey got on all fours and climbed on Tonya’s enormous pecs. The huge woman grinned and started playing with her nipple.
“How about you give it a lick too?”
“Your nipple?”
“Sure.”
“Alright …” Mickey grinned and put her tongue to it. To her surprise, the nipple instantly got thicker. She released it and stared at the appendage. Then she looked at Tonya’s face: “Okay … What’s happening?”
“I’m going to put it simple. Just as my cute Kimmy got her nipples improved upon and made them very fuckable, I did the same to mine.”
Mickey’s jaw dropped.
“Fuckable?”
“Fuckable. You’ll see. Just keep licking …”
“Okay.”
The rather shocked tattooed woman continued, putting her best skills to it. With every lick and suck, the nipple got bigger and harder. She felt it grow longer and longer, and Tonya flexed her gargantuan pecs some more to make it grow even bigger. The huge woman was getting seriously turned on, especially since Lindsay moved opposite Mickey, and put her rubber throat to work on the other nipple.
Meanwhile, Britney got down on Tonya’s pussy and licked it carefully, sucking up the huge woman’s rapidly flowing juices.
Tonya’s body seemed to vibrate with lust and arousal. The deep voice that rang through her enormous chest made the other women shiver.
Mickey’s soft throat rubbed against the nipple and she suddenly tasted Tonya’s precum in her mouth.
She stopped again, licking the big woman’s nipple-cock, then asked:
“Is this what I think it is?”
The giantess laughed:
“Oh yes … It definitely is.”
“Wow … You really changed yourself into a huge muscle fuck mutant, didn’t you?”
“I did. You like?”
Mickey closed her lips around Tonya’s nipple-shaft and went down on it all the way, then back up. The big woman gasped and moaned:
“Yesss …”
The tattooed woman grinned:
“I like … I can’t wait where this leads us …”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #700 on: June 15, 2023, 02:38:32 pm »
“How about you get on and try to feel me in you?”
“Tonya, you’re crazy.”
“I am. And I’m sure you will enjoy this …”
“Alright …”
Carefully, Mickey climbed on top of Tonya’s chest. It was so broad she could barely straddle it. Instead, she found a comfortable position astride it, kneeling on the thick slab of muscle. She squinted a little as she slipped her pussy against the nipple-cock. That felt nice … It was big and hard, but not as gigantic as the monstrous twins that grew from Tonya’s crotch. She looked over there and saw Kimmy as she positioned herself over her giant cock, while Neecol rubbed her own plump, soaked pussy against the other.
For a moment, Mickey wondered how Kimmy would manage to even take that enormous head in, but then, she did just that, her pussy gaping absurdly as it swallowed it whole. Tonya shivered with delight as Kimmy impaled herself on that rod.
Mickey stared. How did that even work? Where did it go? Was there some kind of interdimensional hole in that bimbo? Then she saw the silhouette of the uber cock pushing through Kimmy’s midsection. That didn’t make any more sense, but it at least explained where it had gone. Confused, she asked:
“How are you doing this?”
Kimmy giggled happily, enjoying the tightness of her body around Tonya’s enormous appendage.
“I like got myself like changed so I can like do this like with all my body!”
She ran a hand over the swollen bulge under her skin and let her fingers dance over it. Then she tensed her abs against it. Tonya groaned lustfully as the little fingers in Kimmy’s fuck tunnel started their work, supported by the girl’s external stimulation. Then Kimmy bent forward and kissed her own stomach. Mickey’s eyes opened wide at this display of flexibility. When Kimmy looked back up at her, her nipples were opening already, producing a thick glob of milk.
She reached for it and licked it off her fingers.
“Wanna like try too? It’s good and stuff and it like makes you soooo horny!”
“I never …”
“You gotta like try it!”
Kimmy grabbed her tit and massaged it until the nipple opened even further. Mickey sank on Tonya’s nipple-cock without thinking, then Kimmy scooped up a handful of her milk and offered it to her. Reluctantly, she took a sip. It was sweet and filling, and it did make her horny and light-headed.
“Wow … This is … wow …”
“Like it is like, no?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #701 on: June 16, 2023, 09:12:25 am »
Mickey moaned as the nipple-cock within her started to shift and swell. Tonya, who was starting to get amazingly horny from all the stimulation going on all over her body, began tensing and relaxing her pec, fucking Mickey gently, but in a quite focused manner.
Kimmy’s milk was starting to make her mind quite cloudy, and the sensation of her pussy getting filled by her friend’s nipple was beginning to overwhelm her.
She watched with a kind of passive excitement as Kimmy started moving up and down that enormous cock, letting it slide all through her body. Behind her, Neecol was impaling herself on the second monster too, taking it in deep, though not as far as her friend. Deep below, Britney was fucking Tonya’s strong pussy, getting caught again and again by its beartrap lips.
Then Mickey felt the plastic woman’s touch on her tattooed breasts and shivered. Lindsay was riding Tonya’s other nipple, and she was looking ecstatic. Kimmy offered her a swig of her milk too, and the shiny woman nodded eagerly, taking a mouthful and kissing Mickey, the strange breastmilk flowing from the corners of her squeaky mouth.
Then Mickey caught the rubber girl’s tongue and they started playing. Tonya set her mighty hand against her back and caressed her quite forcefully.
“Mmh …”
She leaned against the massive muscles and moved her hips to give that nipple a good rub. Tonya bit her lip, another hand moved to Lindsay’s back. The rubbery woman pulled back from Mickey, a trail of milk and saliva hanging in the air before dropping down on Tonya’s giant chest.
“Tonya, please put your hand inside of me. I want to feel its power.”
The massive bodybuilder just grinned and nodded. Mickey could feel the nipple-cock twitch harder inside her. Clearly, this was turning her friend on.
Then Tonya made a fist and showed it to the five women pleasing her. Neecol gave her a kinky grin, Britney nodded approvingly between pushes, and Kimmy licked her lips as her throat seemed to swell. Mickey would probably have been confused when she saw that if she weren’t already completely overwhelmed by all these sensations.
Lindsay nodded eagerly and closed her eyes, kissing Mickey’s lips again.
Then the tattooed woman saw her friend sink her huge fist and the thick forearm into the other girl’s stretchy rubber asshole. The expression on the strange rubber doll’s face was one of pain, pleasure and complete ecstasy.
“Mmmmmh …”
Then Tonya’s cockhead emerged from Kimmy’s mouth and Neecol reached around to kiss it, and Mickey’s mind broke down, cumming wildly without understanding what was happening.
As Tonya’s nipple came in her, she felt that her thoughts were drifting away, and her entire consciousness was fading into a string of ever more intense orgasms.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #702 on: June 17, 2023, 10:09:51 am »
Mickey awoke much later, snuggled against Tonya’s giant sides. Her head was resting on a part of the monstrously large woman’s biceps. It was a very strange sensation, and her mind took a while to realize what was going on. The “pillow” she was lying on was both hard and soft at the same time, and the massive wall of tanned skin next to her that radiated a kind of soothing warmth was equally confusing.
At last, she managed to ask:
“Tonya?”
There was a moan, followed by a rumble that slowly turned into a voice.
“Yes?”
“Oh God. It’s you, right?”
“It’s me. Who else?”
Mickey nodded to herself, rubbing her cheek against the gigantic muscle.
“Good point. Did all that really happen?”
“Depends. The birthday party? Yes. The orgy? Too.”
“Wow. And did I really fuck your nipple?”
There was a thunderous chuckle:
“You sure did. And you loved it.”
“Okay … wow. It certainly must have felt amazing …”
“You can’t remember it?”
“Kinda? The whole evening is a bit of a blur.”
“It’ll come back. Kimmy’s milk does that to you. Plus, it makes you really horny.”
Mickey pushed herself up and rested her forearms on Tonya’s mountainous chest.
“You two sure are something.”
“Definitely. And you’re always welcome.”
“Thank you.” The tattooed woman smiled at the harsh, rough face of her friend. “You look way different, but it’s just so much more you than ever before.”
“It certainly feels that way.” She grinned: “You’re coming to the wedding?”
“If you let me organize your stag night?”
“I wouldn’t ask anybody else.”
“Cool. I’ll come up with something.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2023, 09:37:50 am »
A little later, Kimmy, Neecol and Tonya headed for the clinic. Lewis had caved, redirecting the “company’s” funds to buy the place. Well, not the whole place, but definitely enough of it to get any modifications they wanted for themselves at a low price. The clinic’s board was quite surprised by the offer, usually catering to the rich and discreet. When they became more present, they were quite happy to find themselves associated to a previous happy customer and businessperson such as Tonya.
As a result, the trio was very happily welcomed by the staff. After a bit of business talk, they each went to talk about their procedures. There was still quite a bit to do.
“So, how are you feeling with the modfications so far?”
The doctor was clearly impressed by Tonya’s physique.
“They’re perfect, doc. I love it. Every day is amazing. Just feeling myself getting more muscular and stronger with every week … It’s wonderful.”
“And the penises?”
“They work amazingly. The girls love them.”
“Very well, then. I’m glad you enjoy yourself.”
“I very much do.”
“How can we help you, then?”
“There are a few things. First of all, I think I would love to stop my height at 6’6” or so. This way, I will be huge, but I can still fit in normal life.”
“That is not a problem. We can stop the system at any point.”
“Perfect. There’s a related issue. I am starting to have trouble with my flexibility, and wondered whether you could help me with that.”
“Certainly. It is to be expected with this amount of bulk, if you pardon the expression.”
“No, that is what I signed up for. So, can you help me?”
“We can certainly improve the flexibility of your joints and the adaptability of your muscles. This way, you should be more at ease.”
“That would be great!”
“Anything else?”
“I’ve been thinking about something that might be science-fiction, but after all you’ve done to me, I’m not ruling out anything anymore.”
“Thank you for your confidence.”
“I am starting to get a bit concerned with the mass of my body. So I wanted to ask whether it is possible to strengthen my bones and organs.”
“That is feasible. I was going to suggest something along these lines anyway. With your frame, it won’t be difficult to fit some assistance to your heart, lungs and liver. Then you can enjoy a life of perpetual growth.”
Tonya grinned. Now that was a perspective …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #704 on: June 21, 2023, 08:15:29 am »
Meanwhile, Kimmy and Neecol were getting prepped for their treatments. The girls were a bit nervous, as always. Neecol took another, final picture of this strange face that wasn’t hers. Sure, her previous one had also been not the one she had been born with, but this one was too strange for her in the end.
The doctor had been a bit surprised by her wish, but said that he should be able to reconstruct it. Then Neecol had suggested a few improvements. Kimmy giggled and kissed her, then added:
“Like, you’re gonna like look like so Neecoly again! I like love it!”
The nurse finished the cleaning and disinfecting of the both of them, and the doctor marked all the procedures on their skins. Then he went through the list with them again, to which they agreed. Finally, it was time to go to sleep. Kimmy smiled at Neecol with her plump, thick lips, and said:
“I’m like gonna see you like soon, no?”
“Totally. Be safe!”
Then they were gone.

Kimmy awoke much later in a comfortable bed, her body feeling a little sore, but otherwise great. The nurse smiled at her and said:
“Everything went well. You can rest.”
“Like, I knew it! And are Tonya and Neecol okay too?”
“They are. It’s alright.”
“Oof. That’s like such a good thing and stuff! Thank you like sooo much!”
“Don’t mention it. Would you like something to drink?”
“Like please! That would be like really nice!”
“I’ll get it. Be right back.”
Kimmy smiled. That was nice. She carefully pushed her tongue out between her teeth and admired its length. It just went on and on until it stuck out over a foot, long, thick and meaty. She turned the tip upwards and wiggled it. Then she rolled it up and relaxed it again. Then she carefully extended it to its full length. She wondered what it would feel like to work it into her nipple. Or her pussy. Or Tonya’s sweet pussy. Or around one of her beautiful dicks … Or both of them …
She sighed happily. Fuck, she was getting horny!
The nurse returned, handing her a drinking cup. She said:
“So you already tested it? The tongue heals really quick, so you’re already good to go.”
“Wow! So I like can like lick someone already?”
The nurse nodded.
“I can leave right now, if you want.”
“You can like also stay if you like want too, you know?”
The nurse blushed.

Neecol looked at the mirror the doctor had handed her and felt a sensation of absolute relief wash over her. It was perfect. Better than before even. He had managed to recover her initial look, but had somehow heightened it to look even more beautiful and sexy. She smiled, took in all angles of her face and her expression.
“Wow … I love it. It’s me again, only better!”
“I am glad you like it. We did our best to recapture your look. Plus, we fixed some of the issues the previous surgeons and beauticians caused. It should be better now.”
“Thank you. It feels like me again.”
She grinned, then she licked her lips, her triple-tipped tongue following their curvature.
“Mmh …”
Neecol grimaced, amused by the fact that her facial muscles reacted naturally. She frowned for a bit, just to see it.
“You even got me this back!”
“It’s becoming a more common treatment. No wrinkles, but still some expressions.”
“I prefer it. Thank you!”
“Very well. Do you wish to see the rest of your body?”
“Please! I can’t wait!”
The doctor and the nurse assisted her in getting up and helped her to the mirror. They carefully removed the bandages and she looked at her new body. A large grin spread on her face.
“Wow …”
She admired her wide hips and large, perky breasts with their thick nipples. Her waist was amazingly thin and covered in a hard eight-pack. Her legs were thick and shapely, with thick, muscular thighs and very impressive calves. She turned around slowly, taking in her new look.
“Damn, those are some amazing pins! I look as if I work out all the time!”
“You’ll find that it’ll be easy for you. We have installed a more reduced version of the system for Ms. Petrovich which should allow you to maintain your fitness without much effort, or give you the ability to quickly gain muscles if you want.”
“Nice! I love it! Thank you!”
She put both hands on her enormous butt-cheeks.
“I can’t wait to get them spread for my girls. Did you do the tunnel thing too?”
“Of course.”
“So I can really take in those twin monsters?”
“That shouldn’t be a problem.”
“Cool. Let’s hope Kimmy doesn’t mind me fucking her wife.”
The doctor didn’t say anything.
Neecol turned to him and kissed him. The man was a bit embarrassed.
“You’ve made me so happy! I’m just glad to be myself again!”
“It’s a pleasure to be of service.”
“Alright. Thank you.”
There was an awkward moment. Then the doctor added:
“You should rest for a while now. I think your recovery will take another week, then you can resume your activities fully.”
She smiled and blushed.

The week was a strange experience. The three women would meet for meals and hang out with each other, but were expected to rest at all times and certainly not to cause a stir or to strain themselves. It was pretty difficult for them, especially for Tonya, who was basically horny all the time after three days of not draining her balls. Also, she was still struggling to adapt to her changed insides. It was quite unsettling at first to feel her strange, unfamiliar heartbeat, and the fact that her gut had grown even bigger now, forming a bear-like mass on her torso, covered in enormous, brutal muscles was even more impressive. At the same time, she enjoyed her improved flexibility. This was seriously nice. She was now able to touch her toes with her fingers and to scratch her back easily, and it certainly helped her mobility while still maintaining her swagger. She couldn’t wait to hit the gym again!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View