Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574360 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 01:33:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 545627 times)

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #1425 on: May 21, 2023, 05:59:28 am »
Melissa Brodsky just started OF but didn't checked it yet

https://onlyfans.com/mel-bro
Bought a couple ppvs claiming to be nudes they were pasties and thong so beware, she is scamming and onlyfans makes it nearly impossible to get refunds.

Thanks for the info, subscribed to her but gladly didn't paid for some of her ppvs

Forum Saradas

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #1426 on: May 21, 2023, 10:02:12 pm »
I almost never interacted with the women I subscribed to, even though that is supposed to be one of the main advantages to subscribing to them at all. I guess I should have known but sometimes you just have to experience something for yourself.

I recently started responding to the messages they send out to everyone just to see if they would even answer back. And I notice that if they respond to me and I respond to them, within three messages they are going to try and sell me something. Of course, I understand they are there to make money, but it is still annoying. It's like going into a chat room and you say hi and they say hi then the next thing out of their mouth is "wanna take me private?"

Like I said, I should have expected this on OF but if I want to spend money on them, I will. They should not ask me because that is a turn off. 
Oh well.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1427 on: May 22, 2023, 09:08:13 am »
I almost never interacted with the women I subscribed to, even though that is supposed to be one of the main advantages to subscribing to them at all. I guess I should have known but sometimes you just have to experience something for yourself.

Like I said, I should have expected this on OF but if I want to spend money on them, I will. They should not ask me because that is a turn off. 
Oh well.

Not an experience I've had, other than a couple of people who suggested virtual sessions (which I declined).  I agree if someone is just trying to extract as much money as possible I am out of there.  No questions.  Once I see a 2 minute video for $30, or the 4th PPV spam message of the day, it's not for me.

I do think for longer chats - and I don't know how long your messages went on for - you can't expect unlimited message replies.  A $5 tip just to chat usually works wonders. 

I do also only sub to non-free accounts.  Maybe that's why I haven't had so much stuff pushed on me :shrug:

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1428 on: May 22, 2023, 10:09:16 am »
Not an experience I've had, other than a couple of people who suggested virtual sessions (which I declined).  I agree if someone is just trying to extract as much money as possible I am out of there.  No questions.  Once I see a 2 minute video for $30, or the 4th PPV spam message of the day, it's not for me.

I do think for longer chats - and I don't know how long your messages went on for - you can't expect unlimited message replies.  A $5 tip just to chat usually works wonders. 

I do also only sub to non-free accounts.  Maybe that's why I haven't had so much stuff pushed on me :shrug:

People are going to feel like $5 tip should be for every message... and it's going to be like those texting apps, where you're spending all this money per message, and they're spending 2 seconds to write "haha" while in line at the grocery store. People like Sydney and Nadia who turned off their free chat just ensured I wouldn't bother ordering customs from them anymore. Is it reasonable to send $5 to submit the custom request? Maybe. Am I going to get involved in something where I have to send them $5 reminders every time they don't meet the deadline they set, especially knowing OF support will say "lol try to contact them again, go away?" Nope. Yes, I realize I could order stuff off of OF, that's not really the point.

But so often when you buy *one* thing, it turns into constant almost begging for money. I asked dakotarose if she had such-and-such video. She didn't, but she had one thing she sent me for $30(?) which had some overlap... but really was a waste of $30 for me. Then she starts messaging me non-stop trying to get me to buy tons and tons of locked videos of things I had no interest in. I once ordered an extremely expensive custom from arielx, and it was good, but probably not worth the price. Anyway, she took a week (was still within her deadline she set, which is fine, but wasn't exactly quick). Anyway, when she finally sends it, she says "here's the video, and don't forget to smash that tip button if you like it." I spend an insane amount on a video (which, yes, I agreed to), and before I even watch one frame of it, I'm being asked for yet more money. It almost makes me not even want to watch it. Or another girl I mentioned previously who said she wasn't going to make the flexing clip I requested, but "how much would it be worth to you anyway?" and "you wanna buy this other thing you don't want?" Yikes.

But this works, which is why they do it. Get a bunch of suckers to buy "just one more clip for the price of a coffee" (ok, maybe a little more), and they get disappointed, but then decide to put their hand in the flame the next time a cheap clip comes their way. Even if you walk way, a bunch of guys will still buy stuff they're not necessarily quite into, and people respond to incentives. It works, so they don't bother stopping with this strategy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1429 on: May 22, 2023, 12:39:26 pm »
I've obviously had a super different experience on OF to some of you guys.  Or I've just unsubbed from bad people and already forgotten them.

My previous post wasn't intended to suggest $5 per message or anything close to that.  Just a suggestion to make an upfront gesture for longer chats.

Anyone on OF tends to send out some level of mass-posts selling stuff.  In terms of people begging me to buy stuff in personalised messages (you can tell as they land in your priority box), I've hardly seen that.  I'd walk away if it became regular.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1430 on: May 22, 2023, 12:48:27 pm »
It's certainly not everyone. I don't want to paint that picture. It is a decent chunk of people though. There are many who are great, don't charge insane amounts, and only send you stuff you actually care about / ask for.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1431 on: May 22, 2023, 05:17:40 pm »
i asked melissa about a request video (i actually said something like a bicep video, but specified a custom) and got a 1 min, 25$ answer without making any specifics

so thats a pass for me, esp if its run by a manager who has "babe" in every sentence.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1432 on: May 23, 2023, 03:11:17 pm »
Wanted to put in a quick plug for Anomali, who is back to competing after 4 years away. She looks better than ever on stage, and is competing in Toronto soon. Her sub price is low and definitely worth it. She's quite responsive on DMs. Check her out, and support her now that she's back to stage! Her legs are still legendary, and her overall X frame is superb. Excellent quad shake!

https://onlyfans.com/anomalistrong

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #1433 on: May 24, 2023, 01:23:04 am »
Some recent experiences.

@exmokelly: gave her three custom video requests and she agreed to do them all for one price.  Video comes and she doesn't do #1 as I requested and doesn't even attempt #2 or #3.  Responded and she sends me another clip (no extra charge) which covers #1 but still ignores #2 and #3.  Another message to her, to which she asks 'do you not like my style?'  Good-bye.

karolynnxxx: gave her three custom video requests.  She rejected them because she thought I would turn around and sell them, because my requests were too detailed.  This despite me acknowledging in my request that I agree to never share or distribute them.  Large amount of non-PPV content, though.

@musclegirlxxx: gave her two custom video requests with suggested price.  She came back with much higher counter-offer.  Told her I would think about it.  Immediately starts badgering me for an answer and a commitment.  Good-bye.

@sophocc: some worthwhile non-PPV content, plus some longer videos for sale (with screenshots so you know what you're getting).

Following accounts are not free, but offer free trial subscriptions every so often:
@taragreenwebber
@nakedbarbiedoll

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #1434 on: May 25, 2023, 09:03:28 am »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1435 on: May 25, 2023, 11:51:09 pm »
Looks like Sydney opened free chat up again, at least on one of her accounts. Not sure if Nadia did too, they tend to follow suit with one another. What I said above about having to send $5 reminders is still lame in principle, just doesn't apply to her specifically anymore. Hopefully she doesn't get too much spam and turn tip2chat back on.

Offline fbbfannation

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #1436 on: May 27, 2023, 02:34:56 pm »
I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway

Offline mystery9

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1438 on: May 29, 2023, 09:35:30 am »
I recommend lindsay mulinazzi vip account. No ppv's, everything included. A lot of topless videos, something full nude. Great body considering her age. The only thing is that she has big breast implants, almost like barbara carita. I prefered her with old implants. Great biceps anyway

Link?

Online jrick88

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #1439 on: June 03, 2023, 05:06:00 pm »

Link?

I think is this one: https://onlyfans.com/ironfireerotica

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View