Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581034 Posts in 74115 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 05:50:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mrs J
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mrs J  (Read 18684 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mrs J
« on: December 06, 2020, 04:41:15 pm »
Sam and I had know each other for as long as I could remember. We lived a couple houses apart, had the same age, went to the same school. Our parents were friends. The Joneses were like my godparents, for all I could tell. I spent as much time in their house as Sam spent in mine. My mom drove us to soccer practices and Mrs J, as I called Sam's mom, picked us up. I remember how sad everything became when Sam's dad passed away when we were ten. He had been hit by a drunk driver on his way home from his regular morning jog. It was a shock for everyone, especially for Sam and his mother. Mr Jones had left them well settled financially, and Mrs J was by that time a junior associate at a big law firm, so that part of life was taken care of, but there were other holes that needed to be filled.
One of the things that caught my attention was that Mrs J seemed to be putting on some weight. I remember that during our neighbor pool parties my mom always complimented her because of her flat stomach and tight body, but after Mr J's departure, that seemed to be gone.

As time went by and things adjusted, Sam seemed to be suffering of the same problem his mom had. He was taking his frustrations on food, and got a little chubby. I had no problem with it, he was still my best friend and it didn't seem to stop him from playing soccer quite well, despite being a little slower than the other guys. When puberty hit, I discovered I had a thing for muscular women. I have no idea how it happened, it just did. Although I trusted Sam with my life, that didn't seem something I could talk to him about, so I kept it in as my secret. The thing is that the more I read, saw pictures and videos of strong, buff girls online, the more I developed a 'sixth sense' regarding muscles on chicks. I was very capable of detecting which girls on school had the stronger legs, which ones had the broadest shoulders and backs. And that seemed to be the kind of compass I used when I invited a girl out or something.

We were about to begin our junior high when Mrs J invited me and my parents for a barbecue. This was the first time I noticed Mrs J had a different vibe on her, and it was clearly due to the changes on her body. I couldn't tell exactly when it happened, but she seemed to have lost all the extra weight she had put on over those last few years, and it was clearly not gone unnoticed by my mom
"Hello, Sarah! Look at you! You seem to lose weight by the minute!"
"Oh, stop it, Diane! I mean, yeah, I have decided to take better care of me lately, you know. Enough is enough"
"Well, you sure are doing a great job. Tell me your secret. I could use a little diet as well"
"Oh, you see, that's the thing... it's not just the diet... I hired a personal trainer, and I gotta tell you, money well invested. The man gets me exhausted everyday!"
My mom looked at her mischievously
"I see... and I bet it doesn't do any harm having a nice, strong man around, pushing you, right?"
Mrs J laughed loud
"Oh, you! C'mon, don't you remember Charles? I like the skinny ones" she giggled

For some reason that conversation stuck on the back of my head. As months went by, I started paying more attention to Mrs J. My muscle radar kept pointing at some signs on her. Her sleeves seemed to be more filled as we transitioned from winter back to spring, and even her sweatpants (that she wore a lot when I was back there with Sam playing videogames and stuff) seemed to be more snug these days. I could tell something was happening, and something I might appreciate. It's not like I would hit on my best friend's mom or anything, but hey, I was seventeen and my hormones were boiling. I remember one night trying to find some pictures of Mrs J on her social media, but her job and moral decorum avoided her from posting anything more revealing.
At some point before summer, however, my curiosity got the best of me. I was with Sam on their kitchen working on some biology project when I noticed one of those large whey protein pots over the counter.
"hey, since when you've been taking that?" I asked him, pointing at the pot with my chin
Sam looked at the pot and not bothering to turn his head, answered as if this was the most common thing in the world "Oh, those are not mine. It's mom's"
Ding-Ding-Ding. My radar was all fired up again
"Y-your.. mom? What for?" I tried to sound as casual as I could
"She seemed to be really into this fitness stuff nowadays. Haven't I told you? She spent a few thousand dollars putting up a small gym on our basement last winter"
"She.. what?" I couldn't believe what my ears were listening right now
"Yeah, and you should see it. She weights her food, she has this crazy uptight schedule that she simply doesn't get out of. It's quite boring, actually. Having your whole life so damn controlled"
"I...." I had read about that kind of commitment. Women who actually became muscular followed strict schedules "Yeah, it sounds dumb..."
"But, hey, whatever works for her, you know? I'm happy that she has something to focus on. It feels like for the first time since dad died she has a grip of her life"
"Yeah, sure... good for her" My mind was nowhere near that dumb biology project right now.

We were back on the verge of summer vacation, and Mrs J called mom and dad to join her on a pool day at their house. This was like Christmas to me, right now. Ever since I heard Mrs J was on this serious fitness regimen I kept picturing her body in my mind. Today could be when I really got to see it.
It was a very hot day and as we arrived at Sam's house he greeted us.
"Hey guys, please, you're home. Make yourselves comfortable in the backyard. Mom made some orange juice and went upstairs to change. She'll be back in a minute"
We settled in and mom and dad engaged Sam in a discussion about college. They had had the same conversation with me a few weeks ago, and were curious to know what Sam intended for his life. I was just drinking my soda when Mrs J came out. I remember almost spilling the soda all over my shirt. She was wearing a dark blue bikini and had a beach yoke with the Brazil flag on it around her waist. Her abs were shockingly defined. Sam's mom owned a six pack that put any girl in our school to shame. Her shoulders were pretty well defined, and her arms were beefier than the regular mom, only not in a flabby way. As she waived hellos to my parents, I noticed a rather large tricep. I couldn't quite see her quads, but even covered by the yoke at each step I felt the bulge on them pressing against the fabric.
"How are you, guys? I hope Sam offered you drinks"
"Oh, he sure did! And how are you, Sarah? My God, Is that really you? You look awesome!" My mom was the first to compliment her
"Oh, thank you Diane!"
"Still with that personal trainer, I can see"
"Well, yeah... it's kind of addictive, you know? At first It was just to lose some weight... but as the results appears and your body starts to change... I mean, before you know, you're working your ass off to squat more, press more, curl more. Before you know it, you're hooked"
My mom giggled "Well, you definitely seem hooked. And it's paying off. Congratulations"
"Thank you. Now stop with it, you're making me embarrassed" the women giggled together and sat on the sun to work their tan.
"We were just talking to Sam here about his plans for College... he tells us that he wants to become an engineer"
"Yeah... He's really good with math, you know. Let's hope he keeps it up so he can get in a nice College"
"Don't worry, mom. I got this" Sam chuckled
That day I was very thankful for my sunglasses and for being just a few people on that backyard, cause I caught myself staring at Mrs J more than once. I noticed when she moved around that even her obliques showed. It was the sexiest abs I've ever laid eyes on.
As the sun was about to set, my folks said their goodbyes. I was playing some cornhole with Sam and had no intention to forfeit that game, so I asked them to stay a little longer. After checking with Mrs J, they agreed
"Alright, but help Sarah clean up and don't stay too long. You don't live here, you know. Although sometimes I think you do" dad chuckled with his own joke
"Sure thing, dad. I'll be home in about one hour"

We finished up our game and Sam picked up the the wood and the bags to store on the basement, as I helped Mrs J with the glasses and dishes. I had just left some of them over the kitchen sink and turned around to pick another bunch when she entered the kitchen carrying another load. I stared at her, failing not to lower my eyes to her breast implants that looked absolutely gorgeous sitting atop of her tight, fit body. I have no idea what had gotten into me, but instead of walking past her, I let my mouth work without my permission
"H-hey, Mrs J... M-my mom was right you know? You look great" Shit, what was I doing?
She smiled "Well, thank you Kyle... it was very sweet of you. You are tuning into a handsome man yourself, you know?"
What the hell was happening here? Was she flirting with me? She must be just messing with me.
I blushed to all shades of purple "T-thank you, Mrs J..."
She stepped closer, causing my knees to tremble "So, listen. I think there are just a couple more glasses back there. Will you be a gentleman and pick them up as I start washing these?"
"S-sure" I answered and rushed out before anything else happened.
I ran into Sam in the backyard, who was putting the chairs away. I avoided talking to him, feeling ashamed of what had just happened. I picked up the last two glasses and headed back inside. As I entered the kitchen, I almost dropped the glasses. Mrs J was by the sink, with her back turned to me, washing the dishes. She had taken off the yoke and her bikini bottoms were on display. Mrs J had the sexiest, roundest, strong looking butt I had ever seen, hands down. The back of her thighs as well, with the tendons showing on the back of her knees, were very powerful looking. From where I stood the side heads of her flexed quads could be seen as well. My dick hardened immediately. I tried to leave the glasses over the counter and leave unnoticed, but I was to clumsy. As I laid the glasses on the counter, they made noise driving Mrs J attention. I bent over the counter, placing my elbows on it, trying to avoid her seeing my stiffness.
"Oh, thank you Kyle. Was that all there was?" she asked as she turned around to pick up the glasses. My eyes were instantly driven to the small bit of foam she had on her belly, that probably went there by accident as she washed the dishes. It started to roll down her midsection, right between the muscles of her abdomen. I babbled something back, unable to move my eyes. She noticed what I was staring at
"Oh, clumsy me. Can you please pick that cloth and clean it up? My hands are busy" she pointed at the dish cloth right by me as she raised both her hands, which were soapy and had glasses on them. Still mesmerized and not realizing what I was really doing, I obeyed. As my hands passed the cloth on Mrs J's abs, I mumbled
"They... are... really... hard"
She giggled "Oh... you haven't seen it yet. Watch this" Mrs J then flexed her abs. All the crevices became more prominent as her core muscles jumped out
"Oh my God...."
"Go ahead, feel them" she said. I placed the cloth over her flexed abs again. If possible, they were even harder now
"Silly, use your hands" she seemed to be getting off of all that teasing too
Not able to say no, I let the cloth go and placed my fingers on Mrs J's abs. They were hard as rock
"So hard...and... smooth"
I felt her abs moving as she giggled
"Well, thank you, Kyle. I'm very proud of my washboard, you know. Now why don't you go outside and help Sam with the chairs?"
"Y-yes... Yes, Mrs J"
I stormed off the kitchen

to be continued

Forum Saradas

Mrs J
« on: December 06, 2020, 04:41:15 pm »

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Mrs J
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 05:40:23 pm »
 :rock: again

Great intro to story. Want to see how it continues further.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 05:59:41 pm »
Hey, nice start of a story. Is it inspired from eli009 Mrs Jones?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 12:20:50 am »
QBikk, never read that one!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2020, 02:21:20 am »

That night I couldn't contain myself. I jerked off during shower thinking about Mrs J and her sexy abs, her big ass. Her trunk sized legs. Damn, split between the guilt and the lust, I did it a second time later in the night. I couldn't stop thinking about Sam's mother's rocking body. She was a 41 year old woman? Jesus, she put all of the 18 year olds from my school to shame.
The next morning, however, I woke up in shame. I was having time looking at Sam during class. What would he do if he found out I got off to his mom? Would he stop being friends with me? Would he punch me? I sure deserved it.
The next few weeks I did my best to avoid Sam's house. I kept telling him to come over instead, so I could avoid looking at Mrs J again. It worked for a while, but one of these Fridays he was adamant about me going over
"Stop being such a baby, Kyle. Your parents won't allow us to play Black Ops all night long. Come over"
"Like your mom would"
"Well, there's a better chance of her letting us do it than your folks. Besides, she won't be home"
"What? Is she out of town or something?" That could do it for me
"No, not really. I think she has a date or something"
"Oh... that's... that's cool, I guess."
"So, you're coming?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll just put some PJs on my backpack and grab my toothbrush"
"Cool. I'll order the pizza"

It was around 11:30pm, and we had been playing for almost three hours non-stop on Sam's room. We had just finished up another mission
"Alright, this is it, I need a break" I told Sam
"Wuss"
"Yeah, right, but I'm the one saving your ass all night long, you big ass shooter. You can't hit a god damn elephant from 3 feet away"
"Oh, shut up"
"Listen, I'm gonna go get some water or something. Do you want something?"
"Nah, I'm good. I'm gonna go take a dump. 5 minutes and we are back on, alright?"
"Make it ten. I need to take a shit as well"
"Fine"
I went down to the kitchen and picked up a bottle of cold water from the fridge. As I was making my way back, I heard some noise from the basement. At first I though of burglars, but my testosterone driven mind immediately came up with a better explanation. A sexier one. So I had to check. As I approached the bottom floor, I could hear the distinguished sound of labored, controlled breaths. Once I got into the basement, my heart started to race. There was a woman doing pull ups on a rack. Mrs J.
I remained in silence as I watched she bring her body up and down, up and down. Every muscle on her back and arm seemed into the mission. She looked buff. She looked broad. It took me a few seconds to realize she had done over ten pull ups with ease. I knew I couldn't do it. Not even half of that.
Now, my brain told me to walk back in silence and leave unnoticed, but I was just too hypnotized. Mrs J was wearing black spandex shorts that barely contained those beautiful, massive glutes of her, and matching sports bra. I noticed her frame resembled of an hourglass, her waist almost as slim as half of her back. Wasn't she supposed to be on a date? Damn those noise cancelling phones we were using to play. She must have come home and we didn't even noticed it.
Mrs J finally finished up her set - I figured it must have been 20 pull ups or something - and as she turned around and realized I was standing there, she made a little gasp
"My God, Kyle! What are you doing? Trying to scare the s*** out of me?"
I was brought back to reality
"I'm s-sorry, I... What are you... I mean, this is your house, I mean... weren't you on a date... I'm... I didn't mean to scare you, Mrs J... I mean... sorry"
She giggled as she draped the sweat from her chest and cleavage. My eyes were fighting my better judgement of not looking at her beautiful breasts
"It's ok, you didn't" Mrs J came closer "I was on a date, but it... ended up sooner than I expected, I guess. So I figured I'd come down here and blow some steam off, you know"
"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry to hear it, Mrs J. But... I'm sure he didn't deserve you" Why would I say that? What was I thinking?
This time Mrs J just plain laughed "Oh, aren't you the sweetest. Yeah, I guess he didn't right?"
Mrs J picked up the bottle of water from my hand, which I didn't try to resist, and drank from it. I noticed her arms were beefier than I remembered as she lifted the bottle up. Even not fully flexed, her biceps jumped up.
"I'm... I'm sure he didn't" Why was I still allowed to talk?
Mrs J finished up her sip and stared seriously at me
"Kyle, promise me you'll always treat your woman rightfully" Whatever had happened on her date seemed to have gotten under her skin "Oh what am I talking about?" she continued "I'm sure you will make a young lady very happy some day. Look at you, You are becoming quite the catch" she giggled
Damn, there was that flirting again that made me weak on the knees.
Mrs J handed me the bottle back.
"I... I should be going... Sam is waiting for me...."
"Yeah, ok. You go. I have to finish up with some curls here. Good night, Kyle"
"And to you, Mrs J" For a second I flirted with the idea of staying and watching her curls with those big biceps of hers.

After that night I decided Sam's house was definitely off bounds. Luckily, right after graduation he went on a backpack through Europe (I was supposed to go with him, but money was short) and I would have an excuse to avoid the Joneses household for the next months, and after that we would be off to College in different cities, which meant that running into Mrs J would become very, very sporadic. It was for the best, cause after that night at her basement I started fantasizing with Mrs J and her sweaty body all over me on those benches.

Unfortunately, I wasn't that lucky.
I was a couple of weeks away from moving to college when mom knocked on my door
"Hey kiddo, are you busy this evening?"
"No, not really, why?"
"Well, Sarah just called and asked if you could help her moving some furniture around. I told her you'd be glad to"
Before I could protest, mom closed my door and left me alone with my despair. How the hell would I be alone with Mrs J? I hadn't seen her in almost 3 months, which obviously only helped me to create an even hotter image of her in my mind.
There was no way out of it. I had to do it, so I figured I might as well get over with it quickly.
It was around 6pm when I rang the bell. Mrs J came and opened the door shortly. She was wearing some big sweatpants, but something seemed weird. It was like she had grown.
"Oh, Kyle, you're an angel! Thank God you came!" She greeted me with a hug. I immediately felt the solidness of Mrs J's back. Her hug squeezed me so hard it almost hurt.
"Erm... not... not a problem, Mrs J..." I spoke in between breaths as she finally let go of me. "So... what's the task ahead?"
"Oh, do you remember that couch we have on the basement? Well, With Sam leaving for College, I made some room to fit it into his room, and open up some space downstairs.. all we need to do is to bring it up"
I pictured the 3 seat couch they had down on the basement. It was quite heavy. And to bring it 2 flights up would require some energy. Still, it was doable in two people.
We went downstairs and Mrs J grabbed one of the ends of the couch. I copied her with the other end. Damn, it was heavier than I thought. we carried it up until the bottom of the basement stairs, where she placed it down to analyze the best way of carrying it up.
"So, do you prefer to be on the front or at the back, Kyle?"
Now, I knew that the one on the back would do most of the effort, and I was a gentleman, after all.
"You can go on the front, Mrs J. I have the back"
"Are you sure?" Alright, Let's go. I noticed she picked up the upper end with ease and held it in place as I managed to find a good grip on my end. Damn, this would be tough.
We managed to carry the couch a little below halfway before I huffed and puffed loud enough for Mrs J to realize I needed a break. We placed the couch over the stairs and she told me to just hold it in place as she came around and switched places with me.
"You go on top, Kyle. I got this end"
I looked at her in disbelief. There was no way she could push that thing up. Yet she seemed very calm and rested. Without saying anything, I obeyed. Before I could grab the top end of the couch, I saw that Mrs J had already lifted her end. I did the same and within seconds we were at the ground floor.
"Whew, that was some exercise, huh?" she looked at me trying to make me feel better.
"Yeah..." I was panting "Another flight to go"
"Yeah, so listen... this time I got the bottom part, alright? Let's do this"
"O.. ok"
We carried the couch up to the bottom of the second flight of stairs, when Mrs J told me to rest a little
"It's really hot here. I'm sweating from all this exercise" she said "Go ahead, grab your end and let's finish this. I'll just take off these sweats"
I grabbed my end of the couch and turned around, so that I could see the stairs. I felt Mrs J lifting the couch on her end and we started going up. This time it was a little easier with her on the bottom end from the beginning. In fact, I felt like I haven't done much effort, nothing more than keep the couch off the ground and walking. She seemed to do all the hard work.
We put the couch on the floor again and I turned back around to talk to her. Then my jaw dropped.
Mrs J was wearing only a sports bra under her sweats, and she looked...
"Huge" I mumbled. She chuckled
"Well... I guess you could say that" she said as she looked down at her own upper body
Mrs J seemed to have added 20 or more pounds of muscle over these last months. Her shoulders were fully capped, her neck was enlarged by two big chunks of traps muscles that emerged from her back. Mrs J's pecs were thick, and her arms looked like logs, so thick and solid they were. Her abs were even more ripped than I remembered.
"When... how...?"
She walked towards the couch and closer to me "If you really want to know, I had a little pharmaceutical help over the last three months. Don't ask me why, I just got really addicted to the idea of getting bigger and stronger... before I knew, I was gearing up and results were showing off by the week"
At that point I had no condition of hiding my hard on. I just wanted to watch that Goddess of woman in front of me. All the perfect lines of her muscular body.
"So... do you like it?" Mrs J asked as she raised both her arms and flexed her biceps. There was an explosion of muscle contracting and growing in her arm. Her peak was tall and solid. Veins ran on top of each muscle ball that resembled the size of grapefruits.
"I...."
"Well, I think you do. Do you want to feel them?" she approached me and let her flexed bicep within the reach of my hands. I stretched them out and placed them on top of her cannonballs.
"They're so hard... and big..."
"They are, aren't they? You should see what these bad boys can do. I've been curling 50, 55 pounds these days" She extended and flexed her arms a few times, letting me feel her bicep contract inside my palms.
"But enough of me. I'm here showing off my torso to you. Now it's your time" she lowered her arms, pushing my hands away
"M-my time...?" I wasn't sure what she was saying
"Lose your t-shirt, Kyle"
"Y-yes ma'am" I pulled off my T-shirt and exposed my thin torso to her. She smiled
"I always liked the skinnies. Now I like them even more" and she hugged me again, this time making sure I felt very small inside her embrace. While I was being gently crushed, I laid my head on her strong, big shoulder, and felt all the muscles on her back. It was like studying anatomy. I could feel Mrs J humming and moving her legs slowly, feeling my stiffness pressing against her crotch
She broke the hug and, grabbing her sweatpants, asked
"Do you want to see my legs, Kyle? They're quite big"
"Y-yes... yes please"
Mrs J smiled as she pulled her pants down and stepped out of them. I gasped as I watched her sequoia like quads flex in front of me. Every muscle on her thigh jumped out as she extended it. There were veins all around them, running up to her mid section. I noticed Mrs J was wearing white lacy underpants. Before I could say anything, Mrs J turned around and showed her backside to me. Her panties were in fact thongs. She flexed her glutes right there, and I saw the two bowling balls grip one another and turn into two squares full of striations. Still holding her ass flexed, she struck a double bicep pose, making all of her back muscles more prominent altogether. I just moaned.
Mrs J looked over her shoulder and giggled
"I knew you would like it. Now you"
Again, I was too mesmerized to understand what she was saying. She looked down to my pants with demanding eyes. Again, I obeyed
She licked her lips as she stared down at my briefs.
"Hum... you're not skinny where it matters, Kyle..."
She came close to me, held my hand and conducted me into her room. I was unable to think by myself right now.
Once we were inside, she sat me on her bad and placed her hands on her hips, as if she was measuring me
"So... how bad do you want to feel my body? My hard, strong muscles?"
"Oh... I... so bad..."
Mrs J placed both her knees on the bed, sitting on my lap. I felt how heavy she was. The placed her arms over my shoulders and started flexing her pecs in a slow, controlled manner, like a slow dance. It was hypnotizing.
"Tell me Kyle... Months ago you were already desiring this body of mine, right?"
I couldn't believe her. She knew? There was no point on denying it, though
"Yes..."
"I bet you almost had a heart attack when you felt my abs last spring, right?"
the mind boggling pec dance continued
"Yes..."
she lowered her mouth to my right ear, giving a little bite on it before whispering
"What if I told you that every push, every curl, every rep I took that made this body bigger, harder and stronger... I had you on my mind?"
I stared at her
"Cause I was sure you would know how to truly appreciate being with an Amazon like me... was I wrong?"
"N-no..."
"And I knew you'd like me to be bigger and stronger... right?"
"R-right..."
"You'd like me to be so strong that I could overpower you with ease, right?"
"yes..."
"good..." she got out from my lap and grabbed my briefs. Then, in a powerful push, she ripped it right in the middle, exposing my throbbing cock.
Again, Mrs J licked her lips. Then, with astonishing skill, she pulled her panties to she side and mounted me. I felt her warmth. She could sense I was on the verge of bursting.
"Oh no, young man... I know this is your first time, but you better last for a while..." she flexed her perineum constricting my dick so hard I was having mixed feeling of lust and pain. She kept it flexed until I 'calmed down'
"Good... now let's take this slowly" and with that Mrs J placed her hands under my back and pushed me forward on the bed, so that we were now lying completely on it. Then she rode me with ease, letting me feel every muscle on her body that was within the reach of my hands.
"Yes... talk to me, Kyle..."
"You're so big, Mrs J..."
"Sarah"
"Sarah... you're so big and hard, Sarah... look at these abs... and, and God those trunk thighs... and look at those massive arms of yours..."
"Yes... they're massive, right?"
"Yes... they're are so big they put mine to shame... look at their size... and, and these traps... oh god these traps..."
"Yes... yess...." she kept riding me, now harder by the second. She was so forceful I was afraid she break my hip or something. Finally, I felt her humming and cumming, almost having a seizure over me. At the same time, I didn't held myself, bursting inside her while caressing her mountainous biceps.

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 11:09:30 am »
Like the character in the story, I can’t stop thinking about Mrs. J!!!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2020, 08:46:30 pm »
Interesting set up, a common story trope. Looking forward to more.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 07:26:04 am »
My favourite kind of story, can’t wait for more.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 09:33:51 am »
While I'm generally not a fan of older women and younger guys, but this story is really awesome! Hope you keep it up and hope she grows even more!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 09:56:40 am »
I agree with giantgirl,oh giant girl i have a ?,are there any new updates coming soon for your story Despicable Men such a great story,thank you
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2020, 03:51:32 am »
Great story! Karma for all!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2020, 03:34:55 pm »
Excellent as always!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2020, 02:13:33 am »
Wonderful story!   :woot:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2020, 10:01:19 pm »
Great work.  Looking forward to more.

Online phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2020, 06:49:56 am »
Keep it going! Would love to see what happens next.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mrs J

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View