Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577397 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 April 30, 2024, 11:33:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Life of the married man
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Life of the married man  (Read 22282 times)

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Life of the married man
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2024, 03:02:38 pm »
 Chapter 7

So, the outcome of our competition left me on the losing side, and the defeat felt somewhat lopsided. In hindsight, I speculated that I could have strategized better, and chosen different events, but dwelling on the past wasn't going to change anything. Accepting the results, I moved on.
The morning after my defeat, my wife decided to sign up for the local gym. It wasn't just any gym; it was one of those upscale fitness centers boasting an array of group classes and a plethora of incredibly fit individuals. Initially, I contemplated joining her at the gym, expense be damned. However, two significant factors held me back. First, a bet is a bet, and breaking the terms felt like a disservice to the integrity of our competition. Second, the idea of working out together seemed more daunting than delightful, especially considering the mental image of us tackling a leg day workout together. While it might be a spectacle for onlookers, the prospect filled me with dread.

Determined not to lose another competition and anticipating that my wife might challenge me again in the future, I identified my biggest weakness from our previous events: stamina. If I could overcome the challenge of stopping during a basketball game or running out of breath during cycling, victory could be within reach.

The following morning, I embarked on a running journey. It started off as a feeble attempt; I couldn't even run a measly 3 km without stopping. However, fueled by dedication and the absence of financial burden, I committed to running whenever my wife hit the gym, provided I wasn't completely exhausted. Elen's gym schedule became my running schedule, and within a month, I witnessed significant progress. While not an elite runner, I managed to conquer nearly 10 kilometers, elevating both my energy levels and self-esteem.

On the flip side, my wife encountered her own set of challenges. Despite achieving her goal of joining the gym, she found herself lost amidst the myriad of exercise options. Squatting was straightforward — pick something or someone and squat. However, the gym presented an overwhelming array of choices, and Elen, eager to explore everything, faced the risk of injuries and pulled muscles. Undeterred, she persevered, even attending the gym for stretching and alternative exercises on days when her muscles rebelled. Her affinity for group sessions stemmed from a desire to measure herself against others, defying the conventional gym wisdom that advocates minding one's own business. Elen was definitely an exception.

Two months unfolded in a repetitive routine: my steady progress in running juxtaposed with Elen's grievances about the gym. Amidst this, a surprising revelation occurred when I noticed my emerging four-pack while standing in the bathroom, toothbrush in hand. I am not a very athletic person and have never been, so it's the first time I had something I was proud of so I called Elen to check it out.

"Elen, check this out." - When she entered the bathroom I tried to even flex my abs so it would be more prominent.

"Look nice, it seems your running around is paying off." - With that, she came closer and traced my abs with her arm. She took her time and my member reacted in the only way it could.

"Yes, consistency is the key. I even lost a few kilos of fat with my cardio." - As a retrospective, I think it's the only reason I have visible abs as I actually don't train it.

"I can see it, and you should be proud of yourself. But let's look at the complete package." - She stepped back a few steps and looked at me from top to bottom. I was still in my boxers and my erection was fully visible, but that was not what worried me. I have abs, but I am still very skinny and Elen has been practically living in the gym for the past two months and I was not sure how I compare to regular Joe from the gym and what her reaction would be. - "You are so cute and ready, I just love it."

Elen's reaction was not what I had anticipated. Instead of the expected banter or casual acknowledgment, her response was a candid, "Cute." The word hung in the air, a peculiar descriptor for a man, and I was momentarily taken aback. It wasn't the kind of compliment one typically seeks from their spouse, especially when it comes to matters of physical prowess. In a different context, such a remark might have been appropriate, perhaps in a scenario involving a playful Halloween costume. But in the context of our private session, it struck a chord of unexpected vulnerability. I felt a twinge of discomfort, a sentiment a man might not readily admit to harboring.

Before I could voice my thoughts or protest, Elen's enthusiasm swept over me. She embraced the revelation with an unexpected fervor, expressing genuine affection and admiration. I didn't even have time to ask her anything: one second she called me cute and another we were already kissing and halfway to our bed. Usually, both of us like to be on top and we take turns during the process. So it was not a surprise that we started with Elen on top. What was different was that she didn't even take her bra off and the force she was moving with. I knew her legs were strong but it's one thing knowing it and another being practically squashed by them. At one moment I wanted to take the initiative and tried to push Elen a bit, but it was like moving a wall, I could probably try harder, if I wanted my efforts to be noticed by my gym wife, and I actually didn't want that. I was not ready to show my wife that I couldn't move her around when I tried, and it was a possibility it seems.

Forum Saradas

Offline vasorg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2024, 04:06:09 am »
thanks for the new chapter. I'm looking forward to the continuation

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2024, 06:51:30 am »
Hope there will be a chapter soon where she shows him her new strenght.

Offline assassinua

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2024, 04:40:04 pm »
Chapter 8

My display last night seemed to have a clear influence on Elen, and not just in one way. She had never been that aggressive in bed, nor had she initiated the engagement before. But I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it was an improvement.

I was a bit surprised that my wife hadn't already started doing countless crunches herself, given her usual tendency to try to outdo me whenever she saw me excelling in something. At least, she does so if it's within her capabilities. Perhaps she's simply focusing on her gym classes and doesn't want to take on too much at once. To further assert my dominance in this area, I decided to do abs workouts at home when she wouldn't see me. Admittedly, it wasn't very regular, as it was frankly boring and hard. I attempted to follow beginner abs workouts from YouTube but often failed midway through. Nevertheless, I hoped that I would improve over time.

There was another noticeable shift in our lives—mainly in our food consumption habits. Initially, I didn't pay much attention, but I gradually noticed that I was eating less while Elen seemed to be eating everything in sight. I couldn't fathom how she managed to consume so much food. I began to worry that perhaps she was experiencing some kind of breakdown due to struggles at the gym, leading her to overeat. However, I didn't dare bring it up for fear of upsetting her, so I kept my concerns to myself.

Another month passed with the same routine, and I finally managed to complete an entire abs workout in one go. It may not have been anything to boast about, but I considered it an accomplishment, especially considering that I was still keeping up with my running routine. I was beginning to look quite fit, with minimal excess fat and nicely defined stomach muscles. Meanwhile, Elen continued to eat voraciously. I decided to share my achievement with her, hoping it might inspire her to set her own fitness goals.

I skipped my daily routine so that I would be fresh when my wife returned from the gym. As I waited, I realized that lately, her sessions had been lasting longer than usual, perhaps because she had found friends to chat with afterward or simply because she was indulging in a snack. Probably the latter. Anyway, when she finally arrived, I was happy to demonstrate my abs routine to her. I was worried I might fail, but to my relief, I successfully completed it without skipping any exercises.

"What was that about?" Elen asked.

"I just wanted to show you the routine, and maybe we can do it together," I kind of hoped that she would be impressed and compliment about it. But still, the initial plan was to get her motivated.

"Oh, sounds like fun. We can do it now," she suggested.

"No, no, it's not that easy. I just did it, and I doubt I can do it again. It's quite challenging," I explained. No way I will be able to do it again, I gave everything I had to just finish this one.

"It didn't look that hard, you also cheated a bit," she teased.

"Trust me, it is hard. And I didn't cheat," Frankly speaking I probably did cheat few times, but it's because this routine was hard.

"Let me try it. I've just finished my routine at the gym but should have recovered enough to do it," she insisted.

"What did you do in the gym today?" She probably did some yoga or legs, which gives her the ability to do a core routine.

"Just the usual, full-body workout and abs routine afterward," she replied.

"When did you add an abs routine to your sessions? I thought you hated doing them," So she did actually train her core after my display, in that case, probably, it's probably better if she will try it now while being tired.

"A long time ago. Did you really think I would just ignore you showing off? I thought you knew me better than that," she retorted.

Yes, stupid of me. Of course, she would. Thus after the last comment for some reason, I wasn't entirely convinced that Elen should attempt the exercises. I had a feeling she wouldn't agree to it if she wasn't confident in herself. And true to my suspicions, she effortlessly completed the workout that I had struggled with, without even breaking a sweat.
It seemed like a good idea to come up with some new exercises every month to keep things interesting. But as Elen effortlessly tackled the routine, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to her sudden interest in fitness than met the eye. Perhaps it was time to delve deeper into the changes I'd been noticing in her lately.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2024, 03:50:07 am »
Hope for more and the moment she shows him how much stronger she already is.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Life of the married man

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View