Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582077 Posts in 74147 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 25, 2024, 03:46:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 140697 times)

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ms. Melissa
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2010, 01:06:03 am »
She is on the wb list as coming to the D soon?  What does she look like and is she as good as it seems?

Thanks!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2010, 01:06:03 am »

enthusiast

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:14 am »
What ethnicity is she? I watched one of  her interviews on YouTube and her voice sounded so  much like that of a tranny. She needs to back off the PEDs.

slick

MS Melissa- recent feedback?
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 05:50:48 pm »
I see she's coming to London this month but feedback seems hard to find. Has anyone seen her recently, and would you recommend?

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: MS Melissa- recent feedback?
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 09:42:44 pm »
run do not walk as fast as you can. be ready for a wonderful time as she is really a nice and social person. She enjoys meeting people and discussing different topics, bright , cheerful, and friendly personality. She is not a clock watcher at all and will put you at ease so no need to be nervous

User is currently banned [View]

Butch40

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2010, 03:32:12 am »
run do not walk as fast as you can. be ready for a wonderful time as she is really a nice and social person. She enjoys meeting people and discussing different topics, bright , cheerful, and friendly personality. She is not a clock watcher at all and will put you at ease so no need to be nervous

This is all true, but often times her communication skills to set up and follow through with appointments is very unprofessional.

slick

« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2010, 06:43:41 am »
Thanks! Mixed feedback but I guess the extra effort is justified if she's that special. How does she look? How far will she go?

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2010, 01:00:58 pm »
I have only seen her once when she passed through Philadelphia several weeks ago. We did meet on time but at the last minute she switched hotels. She I believe does a lot of booking on line and is willing to switch if it saves her money. There was no problem as she notified me 1 hour before she was due that she was switching. As for me it was a 5 miinute walk it was no problem. We had exchanged cell phone numbers in earlier e-mails so we could handle last minute situations.

The only problem I had was when I initially reached out to her to set up a appointment. I sent her a e-mail and did not hear back. I waited 4-5 days and sent her a e-mail again. The second she replied to. I let her know what type of session I wanted, gave her some background information on me, a description of me physically, and even included references to others I had seen in the past.

Hope this communication is not a general issue as I have had no real problems myself

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2010, 03:31:06 am »
I have seen her a few times

The good: Anything on here that says how good she us to be with, is true. If you read her profile on WBs site it is accurate. Off season she is a FBB who is short with big/thick muscle. Something like Tina Zampa or Colette Guimond type of body, only not as big. She also keeps a nice shape. I have not seen her in a few months but as I remember her abs are still on the flat side when she is off season.And she had the veins in her forearms. How far will she go?? I saw her for MW and she took her top off and gave me a massage. That was enough for me. As always YMMV

The not so good: Anyone who has had problems contacting her is not alone. She is one of the types of women who will show you a good time if you can get in touch with her. I also have had e-mail problems with her. Sometimes she responds sometimes not. Sometimes she will not answer the phone when is with someone. I went to see her and she did not answer when I called her to tell her I was there. I sat and waited a few min. because I know how flaky she can be. I was just about to leave when she called and told me to come in. She did flat out stand me up 2x. The first time I was really annoyed. She is what I would describe as being on the edge of my driving range so to have to turn around and come back miffed me a bit. But my thought later on was that if I don't get to see her or any other woman all I've lost is some time. So when she did it the 2nd time I was kinda ho hum about it. (used part of the $$ to buy a new hard drive  ;D)

As I said before I can confirm all the good that has been told. She is not a clock watcher and she is cool to talk to. Nice muscles too if you are into that kind of thing <smirk>  If you get the chance, go see her. If she does not respond to your e-mail don't feel bad, she does it to a lot of us. I just chalk it up to her being a bit "out there" and if it happens again I will start looking online for a new video card.  :)

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2010, 01:42:57 am »
From a non-VIP Section Member......Thanks for nothing!  LOL

I gave her real name and website, blog etc including personal email in VIP SECTION.

MrSteed

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2010, 08:17:26 pm »
The administrator did exactly the right thing by moving Ms. Melissa's ID info to a private area. A lot of women use aliases because they don't want their session activity to come up when their names are googled. We should respect that.

If you want to know who she is, you can obtain your V.I.P ACCESS.

Ways of Obtaining VIP Access
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=88568.0.html

V.I.P. Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Preview
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=100489.0.html

alzef

« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2010, 12:12:55 am »
I'm looking at doing a session when she comes to Australia next year

alzef

Re: Ms Melissa or treasure
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2010, 01:10:30 am »
I'm thinking of seeing Ms Melissa in February

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 12:28:11 am »
Brambo, tried to PM you but your box was full. Thanks for info,  Karma

Offline TCMiami

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2010, 05:47:20 pm »
I did. Thanks Brambo.

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2010, 01:09:45 am »
I will make it available to all.

The first time I saw her I e-mailed her abotu 1 1/2 weeks before she was arriving. I did not hear back so I e-mailed her again and included references to others I had seen and also my cell phone number. I was very open and let her know the type of session I would prefer. She responded and let me know who she was and her cell phone number. We set up the appointment and the only thing is she texted me during that day to let me knoa a change of hotel which was fine as it was only a couple of blocks away.

The session was spectacular and will always be memorable. She is very honest open and likes to converse to get to know you and you her.

That was the good time.

The next time did not work out that way at all. She was coming to another town that was only about a 1 hour drive for me. I sent her a e-mail and she responded and mistook what I stated and thought I wanted to see her wheer I had before. She stated that I was only 1 of 2 that actually showed up for the session so it was not worth her expense to go where I was. I then pointed out to her that no I wanted to travel to where she was and to let me know what time and where she would be staying in the other town. I did not hear bacl so I e-mailed her again a couple of days later. I never did hear back and that time has passed.

All I can say is if you connect with her it is well worth the effort. I still do not understand what happened the second time. If she comes back to my town I will try to see her but I do not think that I will travel to another town to try and see her though.

Thats it for me

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View