Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575008 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 03:00:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Kitty and Maddie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kitty and Maddie  (Read 4184 times)

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Kitty and Maddie
« on: May 16, 2022, 08:00:55 am »
"Um, if you say so, Maddie. Can I ask why, though?"

Kitty had just sat down in the lunch room with her boyfriend, Dylan, when her friend Madison had quickly moved tables to join them. It was the first day of senior year, and the blonde had barely so much as said 'hi' before abruptly asking Kitty to arm wrestle.

"Oh, I just want to see something. I had a thought that I wanted to test." Maddie responded, placing her elbow on the table.

"Fine with me, I guess." Kitty reached up and met her grip. The girls considered each other friends, but not very close, not the type to hang out over summer break. Kitty knew Madison was a cheerleader, so she was obviously athletic, but something like arm wrestling was never a topic of conversation. Kitty was on the dance team, so while Maddie was a friend, there was a bit of a playful rivalry. She chalked this little competition up to that.

"Okay," Madison began, "we start on three. One, two... hold on." The cheerleader reached over with her left hand and pushed her long sleeve up to her shoulder. Kitty looked up and saw Maddie glance over at Dylan. She couldn't tell for sure, but thought that maybe there was a smirk or a sly smile. It was quick, though, so she ignored it. "Hey, Dylan, you mind starting us? I just realized me counting was an unfair advantage."

Dylan blinked rapidly for a second before responding. "Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. No problem. Um, yeah." He glanced at his girlfriend and quickly flashed an awkward grin before settling his hand on theirs. "Um, I guess, one, two, three... go!"

Kitty brushed her long black hair behind her ear, lowered her head, and pushed as hard as she could. Maddie was an athlete, but was always rail thin, the girl at the top of the pyramid. She was confident this could be over fast if she gave it her all from the start. To her surprise, it wasn't over, they hadn't even moved, hands shakily still in the same spot.

The dancer kept pushing with a grimace for a few more seconds before looking up at her opponent. Kitty was shocked to see that Maddie wasn't also gritting her teeth in anguish. She was actually biting her lower lip while looking to the side... at Dylan? Following the look to her boyfriend she saw that he was intently watching their competition, and following his eyeline back to the table she caught sight of why he was so interested. Their hands weren't shaking, HER hand was shaking. Madison's immaculately manicured fingers weren't even gripping that tightly. Kitty was pressing full force against her friend's palm unable to move her, and finally looking all the way down she sees why. Maddie got ripped!

The cheerleader was barely paying attention to the task at hand, but her forearm was alive with rippling sinew. Noticing that she had been noticed, Madison looked back to Kitty. "Okay, let's test that theory. Pay attention, Dylan."

Kitty was about to ask why her boyfriend needed to pay attention when suddenly a bulging knot of muscle erupted from the top of her friend's arm. "Holy shit!" someone shouted. Within two seconds her knuckles smacked the tabletop.

"Holy shit!" The same voice said again, only now it registered to her as Dylan. His eyes were wider than Kitty had ever seen them, and he seemingly couldn't figure out how to shut his jaw.

"Holy shit, indeed. I worked hard this summer, and it seems like you appreciate it, Dylan." With that, Maddie let go of the grip and gave a true flex of her bicep. The peak sat atop of her thin arm like a tennis ball. "Take a feel, it's harder than it looks, and it looks really damn hard." The blonde girl twisted her wrist seeming to add an extra centimeter to her apparently prodigious biceps.

"Holy shit." Dylan said again, intelligently. "It's like a fucking rock." He began with a pinch, but Kitty took notice that his touch had started to linger. She was about to say something or pull him off before Maddie spoke up first.

"It really is." She reached up and gently placed her hand over his, leading him to massage her biceps. "Coach recommended we start lifting weights this summer, and I guess I'm a natural. If I knew I could get this buff in just a couple of months, I would have started lifting years ago. Especially once I realized the type of attention it brings me."

Kitty's brain was basically in reset mode. She was sitting here watching her boyfriend basically grope her friend. That's crazy enough, but she never would have expected to see him acting this way over someone's arm. She knows he likes to feel up her legs, but that never struck her as unusual. But drooling over biceps? She had to do something about it.

Forum Saradas

Kitty and Maddie
« on: May 16, 2022, 08:00:55 am »

Offline pkipki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Kitty and Maddie
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 12:42:35 pm »
This is pretty much an instant classic. Great, likeable characters, instant action and a promise for more.

I'd ask for a few more descriptions of Kitty, but I feel they'll be coming soon enough.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 02:36:54 pm »
Great start! I like it! Cheerleader with hard biceps is always good ;)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 04:10:52 pm »
Trusting that "Coach" is encouraging gym pharmacological assistance as well   :clap:

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 04:15:36 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is pretty much an instant classic. Great, likeable characters, instant action and a promise for more.

I'd ask for a few more descriptions of Kitty, but I feel they'll be coming soon enough.

Oh, damn! Thanks for the compliment. Don't worry, more descriptions coming in the next couple of chapters.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 04:20:46 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trusting that "Coach" is encouraging gym pharmacological assistance as well   :clap:

Honestly, no.  The stories that I love the most are about women that go through outstanding transformations solely through her own hard work and natural abilities.  I like stories about magic and mad science, too, but the best for me are just blood, sweat, and tears. Steroids and stuff might come later, but for now Maddie is just an easy gainer.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 05:26:49 am »
I may not have adequately described it. Right now Maddie is bigger than she was, but not huge, but she is ripped to shreds. Before the summer she was about 5'4" and 90 lbs, and added like 20 or 25 lbs of nothing but pure muscle over 3 months.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 07:04:53 am »
I'm with you. I like it when the girl train really hard to gain her muscles. Blood, sweat and tears! I'm not a big fan of magic.. But steroids later is okay. I like em too when they ripped and shredded ;) keep going this way ;)

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 03:10:41 pm »
Not looking for magic.  Blood sweat and tears should be rewarded and enabled with realistic hormonal augmentation.  Steroids IRL aren't "magic" - you still gotta do the WORK.

:cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Kitty and Maddie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View