Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572614 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:58:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385494 times)

Offline jonh0008

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #990 on: November 07, 2020, 01:04:40 am »
Hello there, i´ve been a huge fan of female bodybuilders and i´m  happy to find people who share the same a admiration for those women

Forum Saradas

Offline advocate05

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #991 on: November 25, 2020, 06:04:40 pm »
I'm a Chef and have been lurking on and off for years.  Just looking for more pics of JulietteOcFit ... heard she had a OF and wanted to see if anyone had more stuff.  Fan of others too.  Amazonika, etc.

Offline PACNWfan

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #992 on: November 26, 2020, 05:35:36 am »
 Hi
 I just joined a  few days ago.  I have been  attracted Female muscle since I was 8!  Now I am in my 40s..
Internet and forums such as Saradas provide a great platform to share common interests.
I do feel Female fitness has gained real traction over the last 7 - 10 years and again probably, attributable to  better access to information and ideas

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Strong Women Art
« Reply #993 on: December 18, 2020, 06:02:08 pm »

Hi to all,I'm not really new to Saradas, but I'm back after a long break.
For as long as I can remember, strong, muscular women have fascinated me and this is a very good opportunity to exchange ideas with like-minded people.
Stay healthy.
Peter
peters1967

Offline dton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2020, 03:06:28 am »
Hi everyone,

Realized I had made an account almost a couple years back and am looking to be more active. Feel free to take a look at my recent posts!

Offline pushups

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #995 on: January 13, 2021, 06:10:58 am »
Hey, I just joined the other day. I like to workout to keep up with all the female muscle that is around.

Offline Dadbod82

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
I joined for more info to help my wife
« Reply #996 on: January 17, 2021, 03:24:05 pm »
I found this board from King Labs and decided to join for more informationfor my wife. I'm part of 3 or 4 other boards but they don't have a ton of info for females. My wife is 37 and would like to have the body to compete. Shes been working out for about 7 years. She was very shy and timid when she started but once she saw what lifting could do she was hooked. She's naturally strong and puts muscle on very easy. Her and my issue is always diet. We have 4 kids and it is hard to stick to a plan when they don't want the healthy choices.. I plan on looking around before asking any dumb questions but thanks for letting me join the community.

Offline grhodes

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #997 on: January 24, 2021, 05:54:14 pm »
Been a fan since the days when Cory Everson was queen, but I always preferred big Bev Francis!! The bigger the better for me. Joan Lauth, Jan Harrell, Tina Lockwood, Laura Binetti, Kristy Hawkins. More recently Paige Dumars, Angela Yeo, Ana Alexia, Gillian Kovack, Maria Segura... Looking forward to sharing with everyone.  :cool2: ^-^

Offline AAFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
« Reply #998 on: January 24, 2021, 09:27:14 pm »
Hello! I'm new, and I'll tell you more about myself later. Here's a hint though: the "AA" in my screen name stands for Annie Ample fan.

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #999 on: January 25, 2021, 11:00:06 pm »
Not *new* new. Had an account for a while. Didn't do anything with it. Now trying to build up my writing chops in the stories section. 

Offline khananel

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Hello to Saradas and thank you!
« Reply #1000 on: February 19, 2021, 07:19:28 pm »
I love female muscle, it's the most erotic experience on Earth! I also love imagination and fantasy. I am a morphing artist on Deviant Art, and I morph huge breasts and she-males. I am inspired on Deviant Art by such as Nattevandrer and samrw77, who morph female heads onto male physiques. They both do excellent work. I go further. I take those bodies and the faces and  i give them penises, and make them hirsute. I love hair! Everywhere. Not all the time, but I;'m not afraid to break taboos on occasion.

I have read some fantasy stories here in Saradas, about female muscle development into the masculinized, and they thrill me! For me the ultimate she-male is the female ;'energy' in the masculinised body. This is pure fantasy, obviously and is my 'fetish'. Anyone is welcome to come to my site at DA to look at these.

In terms of actual FBBs there are now some really terrific examples of gorgeous FBBs, such as Krista Dunn, and Margie Marvelous. I'd go to Sheila Bleck for the ;deep masculine voice'... I love the idea of deep masculine voices in fbbs. However, contrary to some notions, non-fbbs can also have deep voices. I was watching 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' with Cobie Smulders in it, and was amazed at how deep her voice was, and hugely erotic! So, yes, deep voices and ...so on. That's where i'm at with FBBs and she-male fantasies. Thanks!

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1001 on: February 21, 2021, 03:31:43 pm »
Hello! I'm new, and I'll tell you more about myself later. Here's a hint though: the "AA" in my screen name stands for Annie Ample fan.

Inn that case, check out this page here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=456922.0

Offline Lecointre

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1002 on: March 26, 2021, 08:42:08 pm »
Hello everyone, even if it means not being original, I am a worshiper of female muscle, of strength since I was little ... and of domination as soon as I have grown a little.
My English is poor, I go through a translator, so please excuse any mistakes!

I did weight training myself when I was young, but I have stopped now.

See you soon

Offline Lecointre

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1003 on: March 26, 2021, 08:42:49 pm »
Hello everyone, even if it means not being original, I am a worshiper of female muscle, of strength since I was little ... and of domination as soon as I have grown a little.
My English is poor, I go through a translator, so please excuse any mistakes!

I did weight training myself when I was young, but I have stopped now.

See you soon

Offline dMax

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1004 on: March 27, 2021, 04:23:46 pm »
HI, happy to be part of the biggest comunity of FBB fans!
Since in the 80's I was attracted by strong, muscular females and 40 years after...they still turn me on  :-*

I have a big "vintage"collection of videos, step by step I'll upload for you guys!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View