Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579318 Posts in 73837 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 03:04:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Queen of Gotham
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Queen of Gotham  (Read 9027 times)

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Queen of Gotham
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 12:44:46 am »
I am going with Venom fueling Harley because that is appropriate for a Bat related story.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2024, 12:44:46 am »

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2024, 09:04:58 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going with Venom fueling Harley because that is appropriate for a Bat related story.

"Thanks for the comment, but too simplistic as a hypothesis."

Offline Ophaki

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 05:41:14 pm »
Chapter 7

It was a dark and mysterious night in Gotham City.

The residential neighborhoods lay peacefully asleep, while absolute quietness reigned in the industrial quarters. Factories and offices were closed, as were shops and malls. The Bat-Signal stood tall in the cloudy sky, a symbol that some thief was still awake. However, the only area of the city that was truly active was the nightlife scene. Bars, pubs, and nightclubs attracted the younger population, gathering to dance, have fun, and spend a substantial amount of dollars that ended up in the pockets of wealthy owners.

Gotham's most renowned venue was the Iceberg Lounge, an elite nightclub run by one of the city's most prominent Bosses. On the top floor of this tall building was his luxurious office, and Selina Kyle was entering with determined steps, not through a window or the roof, but directly through the main door.

Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, also known as the Penguin, was seated on the opposite side of the dark desk, organizing stacks of money. As soon as he heard a knock on the door, he invited his guest to come in. "Go ahead! Come in!"

Selina walked into the room, dressed in tight black leather pants and a corset that only covered the front of her bust. She glanced around and then responded warmly, "Thank you!" and took a seat.

Penguin noticed the tension in the air and tried to reassure his guest. "Relax! I contacted you only to discuss business."

"I must admit, receiving your invitation surprised me," replied Selina, crossing her arms under her chest. The plump mounds bounced upward, distracting the boss from his arched nose. "Aren't you afraid I might take you out?"

Penguin grabbed a bottle and two glasses from the cart beside him. "Attacking someone who invited you is impolite and goes against the code of underworld honor. I trust you to maintain respect for our work and listen to what I have to say. Would you like some Martini?"

"No, thanks!" Selina replied, watching as he poured the alcoholic beverage into the crystal glass. "You're the last remaining Boss leading a serious organization. I hope this isn't a clumsy attempt to survive."

Oswald placed the glass on the desk, maintaining impeccable calm. "I lead hundreds of people. Since you started dismantling the competition, I've seen a surge in affiliations. My organization is the largest and most powerful in Gotham."

"It depends on what you mean by large and powerful," Catwoman raised her right leg, bringing it over her left knee with a sweeping gesture. The movement caused the tight black pants to crackle, and the boot sole traced a long arc in front of the boss's intrigued eyes. The imposing thigh displayed its full abundance, closing like a majestic hill falling into an impassable erotic valley. The perfectly circular profile of the buttock remained in plain sight, showcasing its spectacular density. The foot began to move up and down, as if keeping time in an extremely provocative manner, causing the explosion and resizing of the calf mass, which compressed against the other knee. Penguin's mind was captivated by all that sensuality. "Your new affiliates are nothing more than the leftovers from my selections. All competent individuals have been convinced to work for me, and I'm not just talking about pickpockets, burglars, or spies. Chemists, inventors, lawyers, and professionals in dozens of other fields are all under my control!"

Penguin snapped back to reality, getting annoyed by these insinuations. He slammed his hands on the desk in front of him and stood up. "Don't mock me! Competent subordinates cost a fortune. Explain how you plan to sustain all this without going bankrupt, and we can consider joining forces. We'll dominate Gotham City uncontested!"

Selina looked at him with amused eyes. "Join forces? I don't think you'll like my methods." Slowly, she spread her legs and stood up. The black platform boots she chose to wear for the meeting elevated her to an incredible height of almost 6'7". Oswald watched her grow taller and taller, towering majestically over his humble 5'2". He sat back intimidated.

"Let's see... for starters, I don't pay anyone!" Catwoman placed her hands on the desk, separating her from her interlocutor. "Everyone knows perfectly well that their earnings will come only with the successful completion of the heists they are involved in." She raised one knee and then the other on the desk, which creaked loudly. As erotic and sensual as it could be, Selina's muscular body had a considerable weight. Penguin silently observed her.

"No one can commit a crime without it being carefully examined, studied, and modified by my men. This way, I drastically increase the likelihood of success and eliminate the riffraff that tarnishes the name of us honest thieves." Selina began crawling on the table, like a sensual panther on the prowl. Her fake nails tapped on the wood with each step, while her deep green eyes hungrily surveyed the hypnotized prey.

Oswald was too focused on the enormous cleavage in front of him, which jiggled like overgrown pudding.

Selina approached the end of the desk, placing her palms exactly on the edge with fingers trailing along closed drawers. "Expenses for tools, materials, and professional payments are deducted from the loot, with a small percentage for the organization."

Catwoman leaned forward, lifting her torso and pushing her chest out, making her breasts appear larger. Penguin was wide-eyed, captivated by the sight of all that fragrant flesh. "Of course, I make no profit, but I prefer pulling off heists solo. I remain a lone cat!"

Selina brought her legs forward, sitting on the table, directly facing her opponent. "Once all the bosses are defeated or bow to me, I'll forbid anyone from private thefts. All must obtain my approval. Gotham's crime quality will skyrocket like never before!"

Catwoman's eyes gleamed with ambition. Oswald was excited and intimidated but he had to safeguard his interests. "This is all utopian. No one can control all of Gotham's underworld. Stop dreaming and get back to reality. If you don't ally with me, you'll be crushed."

Selina immediately grabbed his black tie, pulling him towards her. As Penguin approached, she struck the chair with her boot sole, sending it crashing against the back wall. He fell to his knees but remained suspended with his torso. The action was so fast it confused him. His face was inches from the center of the towering woman's legs, inhaling an intoxicating scent. He was so close to that unattainable place, he could almost touch it. But then, his tie started pulling him up.

He barely brushed Catwoman's black leather corset with his aquiline nose. He could feel every abdominal muscle's relief and the erotic electricity they emanated. He raised his eyes but couldn't see the buxom woman's face. Before him were only two immense mountains too large for that narrow dress.

Selina's boot rested on his buttocks, pushing him. His knees lost contact with the floor, lifting him rapidly until he hit his face between those vast fleshy orbs. His nose nestled in the cleavage, and his vision was momentarily obscured by the abundant soft skin. He felt in heaven. For a moment, his brain was transported to a soft and wonderful place where Gotham City's cynicism was just a distant memory.

Then Catwoman's black-gloved hand seized his chin, lifting him even higher, almost to face level. Her long fingers covered his face, and her claws pricked his skin. Green eyes penetrated him violently, bringing him back to reality. He sat comfortably on the inner boot, completely supported by the strength of her thighs. Catwoman's powerful body enveloped him from all sides, making him feel surrounded. Suddenly, he felt in danger.

"I can control whatever I want, and the only one at risk of being crushed here is you!" Selina said, starting to tighten her legs.

Penguin felt the pressure rise, along with his fear. There was no more humiliating end for a man of his caliber. He tried in vain to reach his umbrella-gun, but it was too far on the ground. He began to sweat cold, shamefully powerless in the hands of his adversary. Then, Selina pushed him backward, making him roll on the floor clumsily.

"What the hell did you do to me? Did you use Poison Ivy's silly pheromones?" The Boss asked, getting up awkwardly.

"I don't need that stuff to subdue a man. My body is enough!" Catwoman descended from the desk and headed towards the exit. "By the way, consider your offer rejected. I won't ally with someone I can destroy at will."

Penguin grabbed his umbrella and aimed it at the woman. Selina looked at him and reached for her whip, attached to her side. "Do you really think you can hit me?" she challenged.

"Maybe not, but don't think I haven't taken precautions!" Oswald replied, and immediately a red dot appeared on Catwoman's chest. "There's a sniper targeting you. He's the best, and he won't miss. Make a wrong move, and he'll shoot!"

Selina observed the laser sight and then gave a disgusted look to the man in front of her. "Weren't you the one talking about a code of honor?" she asked, annoyed.

"To hell with the code of honor!" he responded immediately. "You've never followed the rules, so it doesn't concern you. I was willing to cooperate with you, but you wasted your chance. You've always been too arrogant, and now you'll pay the consequences!"

Catwoman looked at him pityingly for a couple of seconds, then smiled and burst into laughter. "HAHAHA! You men have many flaws, but you always remain amusing. Your problem is that you never listen when a woman talks." Suddenly, the red light disappeared from Selina's skin. Penguin widened his eyes in confusion.

"I told you that all competent people are under my control, and your sniper is no exception!" Catwoman continued. "My plan to destroy you started long before you realized the danger. I contacted and convinced all your top subordinates to turn their backs on you without you noticing. Corrupting them was child's play. Even the most loyal ones didn't last more than 5 minutes with my arguments, and when you're gone, they'll be forced to accept my rules if they want to keep working."

Oswald was red with anger. Famous for manipulations and perfect planning, being deceived like this made him feel extremely humiliated. Without further delay, he tried to press the trigger on his umbrella, but with a swift motion, Selina hit his hand with her whip before the shot could be fired. The umbrella began to spin in the air as Penguin clutched his injured fingers. He was disarmed and helpless, facing the complete superiority of his opponent.

He had no choice but to accept his defeat, but fate gave him an escape route. The umbrella, still spinning in mid-air, fell to the floor and accidentally discharged a shot. Immediately, Selina placed her hand on her abdomen and watched blood stain her fingers.

"Ahaha! It seems luck is not on your side. Until next time, Catwoman. I'll be back very soon, you can be sure of it!" The Boss took advantage of the distraction and rushed under his desk, pressing the quick escape button. A hatch opened beneath his feet, and he disappeared from view, while Catwoman fell to her knees, trying to stem the bleeding.

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2024, 07:32:38 pm »
Very enjoyable!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2024, 11:15:43 pm »
Lots of fun K+

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 08:41:42 pm »
Really enjoying this.  Look forward to Selina to continue improving herself including her strength.

Offline Docta1

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2024, 05:38:00 am »
Looking forward to seeing where this goes ...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Queen of Gotham

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View