Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574134 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:57:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 389308 times)

vismealkigdom4

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2010, 10:15:50 am »
Hey,
I'm new on this forum so I introduce me...

Thought I would stop by here and say hi. I am really excited to be at this forum and I know that I will learn a lot here and have fun at the same time!

Forum Saradas

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2010, 09:21:54 pm »
I love fbb's and dominant women in general. I'm not really quite sure why or how I got into it. I have some pretty early memories of my fascination with dominant women. I haven't had a session yet but I hope to have one in the very near future. I'll definitely write up a review. I feel like this is something I could become addicted to though. I have to watch it lol.

slaimfbb

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2010, 11:33:56 pm »
Welcome to all new members.. greetings to all of u  :)

Offline onephat3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2010, 01:38:44 am »
i been afk from here for a long time and lots of  things have changed,  i always enjoyed this forum and i look forward to particitpating again.

Widestance

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2010, 08:52:45 am »
Hello everyone! As my title says I'm "The New Guy".

Might have some stuff to contribute to the videos section, once I can sort it out, that is, hehe.

miley

« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2010, 07:55:38 am »
Hi, I love this forum. Finally I can see photos of marveillous women. My favourite Fbb are Victoria Larvie and Melissa Detwiller.

Offline Dx-ter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2010, 03:45:39 pm »
Hy everybody! I'm from Hungary,and it's a honor to me to be a part of this forum!(sorry cause my english)
User is currently banned [View]

bekker7

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2010, 03:42:49 pm »
Hi all,

I'm John from the UK and I've loved female muscle since I was 16 (now 30). Muscular women have changed in popularity sonce I first started admiring them and still do so from my closet!
I hope to have a great time on this fantastic site.

jmak69

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2010, 11:02:30 pm »
Hi ya'll im Jamall, big fan of this site and some of the really sexy pictures ive seen! Im a huge fan of Deeann Donovan, Kimberly Martin,Michelle Berger(Buffmother)  Lisa Staudt , Brittney Layne etc.. the list goes on! I have a lot of great pics and am looking forward to posting as soon as i can! Thanks-- Best Wishes to everybody--

Fbb7777

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2010, 06:26:49 pm »
Hi Everyone

I admire strong women and muscular since was 13 years old. I have 31 years.

Since when a classmate showed me your biceps asking to touch them.

My favourites Fbb are Laurie Steele, Andrea Giacomi, Katka Kiptova, Trina Gillis, Wendy Lindquist and Danielle Gardner aka Mz. Devious.

Nice day for all.

;D

srpa84

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2010, 08:21:09 pm »
Hi everyone, my name is Patrick and i'm from Chile in South America, i've been fan of female bodybuilding since i was like 7 yrs old, at that time American contests were shown on national tv here. From that moment i'v been hooked by the inmense beauty of the sport

This site is awesome, i'm thrilled to be here.

figureartist

« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2010, 08:20:58 pm »
I forgot how I ended up here but this place is amazing. I feel inspired to better myself and curious about women so driven, and more than a bit out of shape.

Whoever made this forum, thank you very much!

inoueinoue

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2010, 11:29:02 pm »
I'm pretty new here and I'm liking this site so far.   Muscles on women are great as long as they don't go overboard with it.  That's just my opinion, though.  =P
I love bicep "peaks" and... wide? calves.  I'm not sure how to word it.  Calves like Brenda Smith, I suppose.  But anyway, I hope to be active here and that things will go smoothly.  Have a nice day, people.  =)

Btw, is it alright to be a Karma Fairy?  Like, giving everyone karma points who just happens to post in a good thread?

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2010, 05:38:59 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm crimson E and I just activated my account. I like the stories section. Can't wait to read some of them.
User is currently banned [View]

VincentG

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2010, 07:50:10 am »
My name is Rafael from Canada...I am looking forward to taking advice to training and contributing to any kind of ways...Upload female muscle files or whatever and helping others...thank you...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View