Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573617 Posts in 72724 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:37:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Natasha from mus appeal
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natasha from mus appeal  (Read 39295 times)

alzef

Natasha from mus appeal
« on: June 27, 2013, 08:43:05 pm »

Offline Hiko

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Natasha from mus appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »
Yes it's natasha aughey and she is 20 yo.

Her twit*** : https://twit***.com/natashaughey
Bodyspace : http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/natashaughey/
Insta**** : http://insta****.com/natashaughey_

jim37

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 12:44:13 pm »
the young lady has made a great start.i hope she stays with it. :bravo:

lionel77fr

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 03:20:45 pm »
muscleappeal: worst quality I've ever seen. I regret my payment. And I contacted them to cancel my membership and never got any reply. I strongly recommend not to pay for low quality and bad service.

alzef

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 12:20:00 am »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2013, 02:20:44 pm »
i agree. he tricked a friend of mind for material for his site, and another friend, i've seen the original clips of her, he basically changed high quality video into lower quality because he zooms in and cuts out parts which make the videos look weird. He also has a bad habit of shopping his girls in the preview photos.

lionel77fr

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 10:39:45 pm »
You pay and then you get extremely low quality videos and photos. So many sites offer high quality. The difference is incredible. And I still can't believe they don't reply when you ask for cancelation. Be careful if you wanna pay for this site.

Offline musclegoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 05:40:35 am »
I think muscle appeal is doing more harm than good. He photoshops alot of the girls, I mean morphs them! WTf?!
Also he adds them to session sites... im sure Ive seen this chick on a session site... 20 years old? I dont think so. Georgina MCconnell had some issues with the guy on the site saying she was up for stuff like that and he wouldnt take her off the site (after a big fb rant he came clean.)
Also whats with all the fire graphics? distracting, cheesey no need. female muscle is all we need to get our attention.
I dont feel he is professional as the other sites (ftv, herbiceps, awe) and will probably put more girls off with the aggressive creepyness factor.
 :look:
rant over lol
User is currently banned [View]

Female Muscle is AWESOME!

Offline joemighty17

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 07:26:26 pm »
I also had a horrible experience with this the site. I asked moderator to cancel a week after subscribing, got no reply, and they went ahead and charged my paypal account the following month. Do not reccomend

Offline joemighty17

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 07:32:14 pm »
To give some perspective, Collegeshape was terrible and it was WAY better than muscle appeal. At least they didn't photoshop the girls and rip people off...

Offline Kimwipes

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 06:39:46 am »
I like how they took some of her IG/FaceBook photos and simply slapped a "Muscleappeal" tag on them. xD

alzef

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 04:12:00 am »
Where is this one from?  Any more?!  Love it.

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 04:19:36 am »
muscleappeal: worst quality I've ever seen. I regret my payment. And I contacted them to cancel my membership and never got any reply. I strongly recommend not to pay for low quality and bad service.

Hello. I appreciate the feedback on the website. We have hundreds of great quality high definition photo and videos. I am not sure what you are referring too with bad quality... we also provide over 110 videos on Youtube and previews of the videos on our website that you can view before purchasing a membership.

In terms of cancelling. The instructions are listed on our terms and conditions, and on the original welcome email you receive from us. We receive many emails, and can not promise they will get read.
MuscleAppeal.com - Female Muscle Videos!

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 04:20:48 am »
I like how they took some of her IG/FaceBook photos and simply slapped a "Muscleappeal" tag on them. xD

If it wasn't for us, there would not be Natasha on Insta****. We have been her friend for a while and gave her a free gym membership which got her started in bodybuilding. The flexing pictures she has on insta****, she originally took for us.

Offline Muscle Appeal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Muscle Videos
    • MuscleAppeal.com
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 04:22:24 am »
I also had a horrible experience with this the site. I asked moderator to cancel a week after subscribing, got no reply, and they went ahead and charged my paypal account the following month. Do not reccomend

the cancellation instructions are listed on the terms and conditions. Also they are in detail on the original welcome email from us... It is impossible for us to read or reply to every email, we get thousands.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Young Talents of Female bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini  |  Natasha from mus appeal

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View