Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576036 Posts in 73278 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:22:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI Femme Flex. Fictions  (Read 30684 times)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2024, 02:21:55 pm »
CHAPTER 11  :

Amber and all the men, including Mark, enter the house, Mark, you go to the bedroom and get naked! , Amber orders. Following her orders. Mark hurried into the bedroom, quickly undressed and lay down on the bed, filled with anticipation and arousal. Meanwhile, Amber stayed with the other men in the living room.

With authority in her voice, Amber motioned for the three men to sit and wait patiently. "Don't make noise and wait for my call!" , she ordered them. The three men obeyed, captivated by Amber's dominant presence and began to watch with fascination as Amber slowly began to undress, revealing her statuesque body adorned with sensual tattoos. Every movement of her muscles was a work of art in itself.

Once naked, Amber walked with grace and sensuality towards the room where Mark was waiting for her. She slammed the door shut and in the blink of an eye, she was on him on the bed. With one firm hand she held her neck, and began to caress Mark's body with the other. The passion ignited quickly, and Amber drove Mark to ecstasy again and again, unleashing her unrestrained desire until Mark could take no more.

"See, my love?" Amber whispered with a playful laugh. "I told you, I'm just getting started, and you can't take it anymore." Amber then ordered Mark to retire to the other room and rest, while she continued with the other men. Mark, exhausted but satisfied, obeyed and left the room.

Amber got out of bed, her imposing figure was covered in sweat, her body was a masterpiece of desire.

She slowly approached the three men with determination and spoke to them with a firm voice. "I will make love to you again and again, but first we will play a little. If you manage to beat me, you can do whatever you want with me. But if I beat you, I will be the one who decides what to do." The men looked at each other, hesitating for a moment. Amber, noticing her indecision, offered them a head start. "You can join forces and pit the three against me. I'll give you that chance," she told them with a mischievous smile on her lips.

The men smiled confidently, believing they could overcome the challenge. Amber, eager to continue her night of pleasure, rubbed her hands together and told them, "It's time to start, I don't want to waste any more time. I need to continue enjoying this night of delight." She placed her hands on her waist and began to move her muscles, showing her strength and determination.

Chapter 12  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2024, 02:21:55 pm »

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2024, 10:34:06 am »
Chapter 12.

Ok, the three of you come together, come on, you must beat me, you must try to throw me to the ground and put me on my back! - Amber told them, laughing and provoking them. The three men pounced on her. The first tried to take it from her but Amber held him by the head with her right arm, pressing him hard. The second did the same, but Amber held him with her left arm. The last one couldn't even get close, since Amber gave him a tremendous kick in her stomach, falling doubled over in pain.

Amber quickly grabbed him by the head with her two powerful legs. The scene was shocking, the three men were subdued by Amber's imposing strength. Ha ha, did you think you were going to be able to defeat me? Not even with a dozen of you. They could defeat me - Amber exclaimed. Let's see, you guys. two start licking my breasts!! -. I order. Amber began to enjoy herself, and began to squeeze her legs, forgetting that she was suffocating the third man more and more. Ah, ah! - Amber exclaimed, while the man became more and more violet.

Luckily and in the midst of her enjoyment, Amber noticed her and opened her legs, the third man falling to the floor with a crash. Have I killed him? -She asked herself. Amber quickly released the other two and ordered them to check on the man who was unconscious on the floor. He is alive? -.. she asked them, Luckily after several attempts to revive him she was able to breathe again. Ok, nothing happened, you come with me, you will be the first! - Amber pointed to the first man. and she picked him up as if he were a toy.

Let's go to the room! You, help your friend recover, I'm going to need all three of you. The game ended here, I won and therefore I am going to do it with you. whatever you please!!- Amber bellowed. Then, she continued her march towards the room, carrying the first man in her powerful arms. She entered her room and threw the first man onto the bed, like he was a bag of potatoes. She then slammed the door violently. Amber's night of pleasure was just beginning...

Chapter 13  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2024, 03:14:49 pm »
Chapter 13 :

For more than two hours, the men outside the room were horrified as they heard the moans, cries, and sounds of pleasure and pain coming from inside. The screams echoed thunderously, causing indescribable terror in the men. Suddenly, the noises stopped and the door slowly opened, revealing Amber standing next to it. Her splendid figure, with her body covered in sweat, made her muscles stand out even more, while her face radiated a mixture of pleasure and power. In the distance, they could see the first man Amber had taken to bed, completely naked and appearing motionless. His body showed signs of having been beaten, and it could not be determined whether he was alive or not.

Amber approached the two remaining men, with a defiant look in her eyes, she pointed to one and said: "Now it's your turn", . "Come with me now!" The man hesitated, but before he could react, Amber gave him a tremendous slap that made his neck turn completely. "It seems that you have misunderstood," she told him in a threatening voice. "I told you to come with me!"

Without giving him time to recover, she Amber lifted the man by the neck and dragged him into the room, throwing him next to the first man. She closed the door behind her and for another two hours, the last man heard the same terrifying sounds that had echoed before. The noises finally stopped and Amber appeared again, her naked body radiating splendor. In the distance, she could see the second man on top of the first, also naked and apparently lifeless.

"Now it's your turn," Amber exclaimed to the third man, as she approached him with a commanding look. "Come here !!." , she ordered him. The man fearfully approached Amber, begging her not to hurt him. "Who told you to talk?" Amber responded in an authoritative voice. Without another word, she lifted him into the air and threw him onto the bed. "With you I will culminate my night of pleasure," said Amber, then she went to where Mark was and said: - "Come, my love, let's enjoy together what I will do with this man. If you have the desire and strength, I would love for you to join me." too. I want to be whole when George comes back. He has no idea what he'll find!"

Amber grabbed Mark and gave him a passionate kiss. "Come on, let's finish this night of pleasure together." The door closed again and this time, the moans became even louder. Amber was determined to complete her night of passion and lust, preparing for her long-awaited revenge.

Chapter 14  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2024, 12:27:14 pm »
Chapter 14

The day had arrived. After two long years of work overseas, George was finally returning home. Amber, with a malicious smile on her face, was ready to receive him. The sound of keys turning in the lock filled the air, and the door slowly opened. George entered the house, his voice filled with impatience as he called out to Amber.

"Amber! Where are you, woman?!" George shouted angrily. "Two years of not being here and the food isn't ready! I'm warning you, there will be consequences if you don't answer me!"

However, silence was the only response he received. George began searching the kitchen and laundry room, but found no sign of Amber anywhere. His anger grew with each passing minute.

"You stupid fucking bitch, where are you?" George roared as his voice echoed through the house. "I'll show you your place when I find you!"

Suddenly, Amber's voice rang through the silence. "Hello, darling," she whispered sweetly. "I'm here, in our room. I have a surprise for you."

Confusion took over George as he headed towards the room. "What are you doing in the room? You should be making my food! I'm hungry!" George growled in frustration. "I hope this surprise is worth it. I can't believe there's no food ready after two years of waiting!"

George opened the door to the room and what he saw took his breath away. Three men lay lifeless, brutally beaten and piled on the bed. Next to the bed, another naked man was struggling to stand, almost without strength. Behind the door, hidden from George's sight, Amber was completely naked, her breathing heavy and her gaze full of desire.

"What the hell happened here?!" George exclaimed, surprised and full of anger.

George entered the room and approached Mark, who was completely exhausted. "And you, what are you doing here? Who are you? Explain quickly or I'll beat you to death!"

As George confronted him, Amber sneaked up behind him. "Hello, my love, I've missed you so much," Amber whispered in his ear. "Don't turn around yet, let me show you something."

George, confused by the whole situation, replied, "But what is this? Who are these guys?" George was becoming more and more disoriented.

Amber, very calm, told him: "Everything in its time, but first let me give you some welcome massages." Amber rested her powerful arms on George's shoulders, exerting intense pressure that made him fall to his knees to the floor. "Ow!" George exclaimed, "What are you doing, bitch?"

Amber let out an evil laugh. In a second, she released George's shoulders and lifted him into the air, leaving his body suspended. "You wanted to see the surprise, right? Here it is!" Amber said excitedly.

Without warning, Amber turned George's body in the air and her surprise was total. George couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Is this stunning woman my wife?" he asked himself. Amber, guessing George's thoughts, told him, "Yes, I'm your 'weak', distraught wife."

Without a second's hesitation, Amber grabbed George's head and buried it between her breasts. George couldn't breathe. "Do you like it, my love? Were you hungry? Well, here!" Amber exclaimed as she submerged her head again. George's moans echoed through the room.

Amber lifted George's head from her breasts and buried it again. All she could hear was George's moans about to drown. Amber pulled George out of her breasts again and then gave him a tremendous punch in the stomach, George flew through the air, falling to the floor a few meters further back.

His vision had been clouded by such a blow. She tried to open her eyes wider, but only saw a stunning and beautiful silhouette coming towards him. George tried to get up but ended up passing out. His ordeal had begun...

Chapter 15  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2024, 12:57:45 pm »
Chapter 15

A few hours later, George woke up to a bucket of cold water drenching his head. With difficulty, he opened his eyes and found himself tied to a chair in the dining room. His heart was racing as he tried to understand the situation he found himself in. Amber appeared before him, imposing and seductive.

She looked stunning in a tiny sleeveless t-shirt that showed off her impressive breasts and tattooed biceps that looked ready to explode. The shirt reached down to the bottom of her breasts, revealing her extremely six-pack abs. She was wearing very tight black leggings that highlighted her powerful, muscular and perfect legs. Her straight black hair was pulled taut, highlighting her beautiful features.

George stammered in disbelief, "Amber, what happened to you? Who are you now?" Amber laughed out loud as Mark appeared next to her. "Nothing has happened, George, except that thanks to this man my life has completely changed," Amber said, pointing at Mark. "He is my personal trainer, my confidant and... my partner."

Amber grabbed Mark by her hair and gave him a passionate kiss, leaving George stunned. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing. "Mark and I are one. He has given me everything, and I have learned everything from him and more. I am not afraid of anything, not you or any man who stands in my way," Amber stated with determination. Mark nodded his head in agreement.

George, enraged, shouted: "Do you think you can replace me with this puppet? I'm not like the clown next to you. I'm not afraid of you. To me, you're still a bitch just like before. Let me go and you'll see how bad it is!" that I am capable!"

Amber clenched her fist, holding back her anger. "Do you think you're tied up because I'm afraid of you? You make me laugh, stupid! You're tied up because otherwise you'd fall off your chair. You're overweight, my love," she replied with contempt.

Amber snapped her fingers and ordered Mark, "Go, my love, untie this idiot. I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget. Then we'll see what we'll do with him." Mark walked up to George and whispered in his ear, "If I were you, I'd give up before I started. Maybe I'll have a little compassion for you."

George was untied and, full of fury, spat on the ground. He pushed Mark away and lunged full force at Amber, determined to confront her. The final battle had begun.

Chapter 16  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2024, 12:01:13 pm »
Chapter 16 ( Part 1 ).

An enraged George lunged at Amber and threw a vicious punch. Amber very quickly dodged the blow, then George tried another punch but Amber managed to dodge it again.

The blows that George threw went again and again in the air, Amber dodged them easily. Ha, ha, ha, you're a little slow, my love, Amber told him, laughing, you have to get a little closer. George, even more enraged, accepted Amber's invitation, but as he approached, Amber took the initiative and delivered a powerful blow to his jaw. George flew a few meters back and fell on the table, breaking it into a thousand pieces.

You're going to have to buy another table, dear, Amber scoffed. George got up as best he could and grabbed a bottle. In one quick movement he was able to break Amber's head, then he was able to punch her in the face and another in her stomach. There you go bitch!!1, George bellowed. .

The blows were exact and severe but to George's astonishment, Amber just laughed. That's all you have, worm!!, Amber responded sarcastically, come on, try more, hit me, come on, come on!!.

George, increasingly enraged, began to hit him everywhere, until he couldn't take it anymore, he was exhausted. Amber laughed again, ok, I see that's all you can do.

Incredibly, Amber was as if nothing had happened, none of George's blows hurt her. Well now it's my turn, Amber said. Mark, my love, I will start with the first thing you have taught me. Amber started walking in front of George, and she put on her boxing guard.

She then began to hit George, cross, jab, uppercut, all the possible blows and techniques fell on George, the blows were accurate, powerful and precise, Amber was playing with George. Am I okay?, my love, Amber said to Mark, Mark nodded his head. Look at this, Amber told her, showing off her technique.

Amber took him towards a wall and began a barrage of blows that George couldn't dodge, again and again she Amber hit her husband, the sound of breaking bones could be easily heard. But at one point Amber stopped. Ok, I'll let you rest, George.

Chapter 16 ( Part 2 )

George was panting and complaining about the pain he was in, he didn't understand anything, Amber had beaten him terribly but now she was letting him rest. What are you doing, stupid!!, you are giving me the opportunity to recover, George told her.

Amber laughed loudly. Recover?, ha ha. I only stopped so Mark could tend to your wounds and you could recover a little. I already told you this is just beginning, your ordeal is just beginning. Mark, go take care of this idiot, leave him as good as possible,

Mark approached Amber and said, "Won't it be much, my love? You've already achieved your revenge, let him go and we will continue our path together forever."

Suddenly Amber grabbed Mark's hair and delivered a tremendous uppercut to his stomach. Mark, do as I tell you and only speak when I tell you to, I don't want to hurt you too, go and treat George right away!!

Mark holding his ribs obeyed and quickly went to treat George's wounds. Amber was determined to do everything and no one was going to get in the way of her goal.

Chapter 17  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2024, 06:12:06 pm »
Chapter 17

Mark cautiously approached George, who was visibly battered and injured by Amber's brutal attacks. "I warned you to ask for mercy, but you didn't listen," Mark whispered worriedly. "She's going to break you. I've made her what she is now. I've seen her take on five men and beat them easily. Believe me, there's no way to beat her. She's playing with you. She's going to break your bones one by one".

George, struggling to recover a little, replied determinedly, "And what do you want me to do now? I have no choice but to confront her. Leave me alone." Mark moved even closer to George and said quietly, "I can help you. I'm not doing it for you, I'm doing it for myself. Amber has me completely under control. I do everything she tells me to do and I can't take it anymore. So here's the plan: you get up and face her. Distract her as much as you can. She won't notice me. Behind that door is a heavy iron stick. I'll take it and break her back in two. Then we'll get rid of her and we can live in peace for the next few years. two".

George nodded, surprised by Mark's unexpected help. "I like that idea. Go and defeat her. I'll try to distract her as much as possible." Meanwhile, Amber continued stretching her enormous muscles, oblivious to the conspiracy that was being hatched against her.

"Mark, what are you doing talking to George? I told you not to talk, just to take care of him," Amber exclaimed, approaching menacingly. Hesitantly, Mark quickly responded, "I just wanted to make sure she was okay, my love." Amber approached Mark and grabbed him by the neck with one hand, squeezing hard. "Okay, it's time to move on. I want to keep having fun with George. You just keep watching everything."

Amber mercilessly threw Mark, who fell heavily right next to the iron stick she had mentioned. George smiled internally, knowing that everything was going as planned. Amber flexed her fingers with an evil, defiant smile. "Let's see, stupid, get up and let's start fighting. I've waited too long. Come here, George, let's keep having fun."George stood up, unwavering determination in his gaze. He knew that he had to take this opportunity to defeat Amber once and for all. As he mentally prepared for the confrontation, a spark of hope ignited inside him. Amber had no idea what she was in for...

Chapter 18  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2024, 01:55:56 pm »
Chapter 18

George rose from his chair, defiant. "Come on, bitch, come closer. Don't you dare?" he said determinedly to Amber. The latter laughed contemptuously. "Do you want me to come closer? Alright, here I come," she replied, slowly approaching. Her fists clenched and her muscles tensed, showing her imposing strength. "Get ready, George. No more breaks," she warned him.

Meanwhile, Mark, sneaking up behind, had grabbed the heavy iron and gained momentum. Clank! The sound echoed loudly as Mark gave Amber a hard blow. Despite such a shock, Amber remained standing. George and Mark began to shake with fear. But suddenly, Amber knelt on the ground and began to lose consciousness.

The two men hugged and celebrated. They had managed to defeat Amber finally. "Go, Mark, finish her off!" George shouted excitedly. Mark stood in front of Amber, closed her eyes and hit her even harder. But this time, there was no sound. Mark wondered what had happened.

Then, Mark opened his eyes and saw George running towards the door. "Come here, George! Didn't you say to finish?" Mark exclaimed. But the look of terror on George's face said it all. Desperate, George motioned for Mark to turn his head. Mark obeyed and his face was completely transformed.

Amber, with her powerful, wide forearms, had parried the blow. Not only that, the iron had bent in two under the force of her arms. A sadistic smile appeared on Amber's face and she said: "My love, what happened to you? Have you gone crazy? Did you really think that with this" -pointing to the bent iron- "you could do something?" , watch what I'm going to do."

Amber stood up, took the iron and folded it like it was paper. Then, she let out a mocking laugh. "And now, what will I do with you?" she said maliciously. "Okay, let's get this over with. I need to relax and think," Amber continued. Quickly, she grabbed Mark with one hand and delivered a strong blow to his jaw that left him completely unconscious on the floor. Without waiting a second, George received a powerful taekwondo kick that ended his resistance, also leaving him unconscious.

Amber looked at the two men lying on the floor, rubbed their hands together, and declared, "I can't trust any man. They're all the same. They only serve to satisfy my pleasure, and that's what I'll do!" Amber took them both in her arms and took them to the room...

Chapter 19  and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2024, 01:20:44 pm »
Chapter 19

Amber was in her room, sitting in a chair, watching Mark and George lying on the bed, completely unconscious. She stood up slowly, thoughtfully, as she pondered what to do with them. One was her husband and the other was her eternal love, but she couldn't trust either of them.

Amber walked over to George and grabbed his feet, causing him to fall off the bed. Then, she took off her clothes again, revealing her stunning naked body. She launched herself on top of Mark, and the sounds of slapping filled the room. Mark's head moved from side to side under the blows of Amber, who seemed to show no mercy.

Suddenly, Amber stopped and, with one swift motion, she tore off Mark's clothes. Without losing control, she began to make love to him in an unrestrained manner. The moans and gasps echoed intensely, as Mark breathed heavily. Amber continued unabated, surrendered to the ecstasy of the moment, completely out of control.

But in an instant, Mark stopped responding. Amber realized something wasn't right. "My love, my love, I want more!" she exclaimed, seeking a response from Mark. However, there was no response. Mark had passed away due to Amber's overflowing intensity and passion. Her strength and power had ended her life.

Amber showed no sadness at that moment. For the first time, she felt satisfied. "That's how you've made me happy, Mark. I'll never forget everything you've done for me," she murmured, staring at the limp body of her lover. "I promise that your death will not be in vain. I will always remember our love and what you meant to me."

Amber got out of bed, looking at George, who was still unconscious on the floor. "And as for you, George..." she whispered with a mischievous smile. She knew her revenge was far from over.

To be continue...

Chapter 20

Amber grabbed George and lifted him up, leaning him against the wall as his feet hovered in the air. At that moment, George regained consciousness and began to plead with Amber, begging her for mercy and compassion. Her tears and pleas echoed throughout the house, but Amber only listened with a sinister smile.

For an instant, Amber changed her defiant expression into one of tenderness. She gently caressed George's face, allowing hope to shine in her eyes. Then she lowered him to the ground and gently took his head in her hands. George began to calm down, believing that he had gotten his forgiveness.

Suddenly, Amber transformed her face again, showing the more aggressive side of her. She applied superhuman force on George's head, pushing him to the ground. With her powerful legs, she squeezed his head, exerting relentless pressure. While she did it, Amber caressed her breasts and her face reflected macabre pleasure.

"Did you think he would have mercy on you?" Amber whispered in a voice filled with contempt for George. George's moans became weaker and weaker, until he finally stopped making any sound. George had died, a victim of Amber's power and strength.

Amber looked at the bodies of Mark and George and placed them next to the three men she had eliminated the day before. Then, she went to the backyard and started digging a deep grave. Once finished, she lifted the five bodies with unusual strength and threw them into the hole. She covered the grave and covered it with a huge metal bin. Her work was complete.

She returned to her house, feeling full and satisfied. She had achieved her goal of getting revenge on George, but not only that, she had now become a powerful woman, feared by any man who dared cross her path. Her revenge was accomplished.

However, Amber knew that her story did not end here. Although she had achieved her initial goal, her ambition and determination pushed her to seek more. Her economic situation was not ideal, but she now had the weapons and determination to change it. And that's precisely what she planned to do....

The End ?...

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2024, 01:33:55 pm »
"Eve's New Life"

Chapter 1

Eve and Steve met at university, a place where dreams and passions intertwined. Steve, an outstanding athlete and admired by all, was the captain of the university basketball team. His muscular physique and his ability on the court made him the center of attention.

On the other hand, Eve was a beautiful and talented young woman, the undisputed star of the gymnastics team. Her sculpted body and the grace in her movements captivated everyone present. Both were the dream of many, but destiny brought them together in an instant.

When they met, it was like a clash of magnetic energies. Their eyes connected and they knew instantly that they were destined to be together. The chemistry between them was undeniable, and from that moment on, their lives intertwined in ways they never could have imagined.

After graduating, Steve was recruited by the best team in the NBA, with a million-dollar contract and all expectations placed on him as the next basketball star. Meanwhile, Eve put aside her promising career as a gymnast to become a housewife and take care of her home.

Life seemed perfect, like a fairy tale. However, they soon discovered that not all that glitters is gold...

Chapter 2 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2024, 01:21:14 pm »
Chapter 2

The marriage lasted ten years, during which time Steve and Eve had two beautiful children. Eve took care of them all the time, since Steve spent much of his time in the long NBA tournaments. Despite having a comfortable life, Eve felt abandoned by her husband. Steve only came back in the league stops, and every time he returned, the relationship grew even colder.

On one of those tours, Eve made a bold decision. Despite knowing that she would upset her husband in the middle of her tour, she decided to go visit him and surprise him. She left her children with the babysitters and headed to the city where Steve was. Her determination was to make up for lost time and she was willing to face any scolding in order to revive the love they had shared.

When she arrived at the hotel, she introduced herself as his wife and was immediately informed of her husband's room number. Eve climbed quickly, eager to surprise him and ready to face the consequences of her intrusion. She was willing to do anything to return to the times when they loved each other intensely.

Eve called the concierge and said determinedly, "Here, here you go," handing him a wad of cash. "Come with me and open the door to my husband's room. I can't wait to give him a big surprise." The janitor, seduced by Eve's generosity, did not hesitate for a second and agreed to accompany her on her daring mission.

Together, they arrived at the room and the concierge prepared to open the door quietly...

Chapter 3 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2024, 07:11:45 pm »
Chapter 3

Anxious and happy to be reunited with her husband, Eve took the concierge's hand and told him with determination: "Wait, I'll open the door. I want to surprise my husband." With trembling hands, Eve turned the knob and pushed the door slowly, unprepared for the spectacle that unfolded before her eyes.

The room was in an erotic and unbridled chaos. Half the basketball team was there, immersed in a huge orgy. Naked women danced and gave themselves over to pleasure with every man who crossed their path. At the back of the room, Eve could make out Steve riding a woman, while two others caressed him with unbridled passion.

Eve's breathing quickened and her mind became foggy. The reality she witnessed was overwhelming and difficult to process. The impact was so great that her body could not bear it and she fainted in the middle of that carnal chaos. The sound of her falling broke the frenzy and moans, causing a sudden silence.

Steve, recognizing that it was his wife, reacted quickly. He shooed everyone present from the room, feeling guilt and shame wash over him at what Eve had just discovered. Naked, he lifted her wife off the floor and gently carried her to the bed. As he walked around her, her mind was filled with confusion and worry, trying to find a solution to the situation they were in.

After a few minutes, Eve woke up, finding her husband already dressed as her, her face reflecting anguish and uncertainty. From that moment on, Eve and Steve's lives would change drastically. The tension in the room was palpable as both faced the reality of their fractured marriage.

Chapter 4 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2024, 12:13:20 pm »
Chapter 4

Steve broke the silence, his voice heavy with remorse and despair: "Eve, I am sorry. I have no excuses for what you have witnessed. I have failed as a husband and as a partner. I ask your forgiveness, but I know that words will not be enough to repair the damage that I have caused you."

Eve fixed her gaze on her husband and, without even listening to her plea for forgiveness, she ran out of the room. Without thinking twice, she took a taxi and quickly headed towards the airport. Although she was not shedding tears, her face reflected a mixture of rage and fury.

During the flight back, Eve went over and over again how many times she had been cheated on over the years of marriage. Every memory of her fueled her anger and her anger. In a fit of fury, she hit the seat in front of her hard, almost causing the passenger who was occupying it to fall. She quickly apologized and calmed down, but inside her was still burning.

Despite having dedicated herself to taking care of the home and her children, Eve was not a submissive and obedient woman. Her body, although not the same as it was ten years ago, still retained the muscles from her past as a gymnast. Her thighs showed strength and her calves were sharply defined. Although she had not practiced gymnastics in all those years, the fire of her youth continued to burn inside her.

Once the plane landed, Eve headed straight to her house without hesitation. She quickly entered and approached her sons with determination: "Guys, we're getting out of here!" The children were stunned, but they obeyed without hesitation. Her mother's determination was enough for them, in a matter of hours, to gather their belongings and leave the place.

Eve's life was taking an unknown direction, but there was one certainty that guided her actions: she wanted nothing more to do with Steve. With a firm step, she closed the door to her former home, leaving painful memories of her behind and opening herself to the possibilities of a new beginning.

Chapter 5 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2024, 02:45:41 pm »
Chapter 5.

At first, Eve's new life was not easy. She had moved to the town where she was born, a small, quiet place. With the money she had brought with her, she managed to rent a simple but cozy house. Eve was known in that town as "the wife of the famous basketball player." Fortunately, she quickly got a job at the gym where she had begun training as a gymnast as a child. The teacher who taught there was the same one who had guided her in her first steps. Seeing Eve, the teacher said, "Eve, fate has brought you here. I am about to retire, so take my position." Without hesitation, Eve accepted and managed to obtain what she needed: a source of income so she would not depend on her ex-husband.

Eve's life was beginning to take shape. Her children attended the town school and everything seemed to be going well. As for her ex-husband, her relationship was limited to cold conversations between lawyers to agree on a divorce. Steve had a powerful legal team, while Eve was represented by an old friend who lived in town. The difference in resources became evident. Despite Eve's efforts, she was only able to get the bare minimum from her ex-husband. The countless obstacles raised by Steve's attorneys meant that he only had to pay the essentials of child support. And to Eve's further outrage, Steve completely ignored his own children and never visited them. This was what bothered Eve the most, it was not her money or assets, but her ex-husband's profound indifference towards her own children.

Chapter 6 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    60%
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2024, 04:50:41 pm »
Chapter 6

Despite the judicial setback, Eve continued with her life. In the mornings, she accompanied her children to school and then went to her job as a sports gymnastics teacher at the club where she had started training as a child. Her life was simple and austere, she had nothing left over, but at least she no longer had to see her ex-husband. The only contact she had with him was through her lawyer when she claimed the fee that was to be passed to her each month.

On one of her normal days, while Eve was teaching her class as always, she noticed something that caught her attention. Next to her gym was a small weight training gym that was always empty. But this time, there was a huge woman with her back to her. Her back was filled with muscles and her triceps seemed ready to explode. She wore a tight-fitting top and short shorts that accentuated her sculpted thighs, while a long blonde braid fell down her back, ending at her firm buttocks. In addition, she sported tattoos that further enhanced her imposing figure.

Curious, Eve slowly approached this imposing woman. She shyly touched her shoulder and she turned around. Eve gasped when she saw her face. She was simply beautiful. Almost without thinking, Eve approached her and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. "I can't believe what I did," she thought, "how daring I was!"

After recovering from the dare, Eve introduced herself. "I'm Eve, the boys' and girls' gym teacher. And you're new here?" she asked curiously. The beautiful woman, named Julia, smiled and responded: "Nice to meet you, my name is Julia and I am the new teacher at the bodybuilding gym."

Eve couldn't believe what she was seeing. This stunning woman had captured all of her attention. As they continued to chat animatedly, Eve knew that this connection was special and that Julia was going to turn her life upside down in an unexpected way....

Chapter 7 and more is already on my Patreon site: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View