Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579253 Posts in 73834 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 08:30:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI Femme Flex. Fictions  (Read 31465 times)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2023, 01:23:17 pm »
Chapter 4

The next morning, Peter left the house as usual, unaware that Zoe and Lara were silently trailing behind him. Gradually, they realized he wasn't heading to his usual workplace but instead meeting with a mysterious woman, engaging in a lengthy conversation. Intrigued and concerned, Zoe and Lara began whispering to each other as they observed the scene from a distance.

Zoe: (whispering) Who could that woman be? I can't help but feel threatened.

Lara: (furrowing her brow) I don't know, but something tells me she's the reason behind Peter's recent strange behavior. We need to find out who she is and what's going on.

After a lengthy discussion, Zoe and Lara deduced that this woman had influenced Peter's change in attitude. Aware of Peter's significance to their relationship, they resolved not to let this woman come between them. The dominance they exerted over Peter every day fueled an excitement they couldn't find within their own connection, and they were determined to put an end to this problem.

Upon returning home, Zoe and Lara sat down to discuss and plan how they would confront this situation.

Zoe: We can't allow this woman to continue filling Peter's head with ideas that threaten our relationship. We must teach her a lesson and make her stay away from him once and for all.

Lara: You're right, Zoe. We can't let her interfere with us. We must act with determination and make her understand that Peter belongs to us.

Both women knew they had to be strong and resolute in facing this woman who had meddled in their relationship. They decided to showcase their power and their connection with Peter in a way that she couldn't ignore.

At nightfall, Peter returned home. As soon as he opened the door, Zoe and Lara were waiting for him, dressed sensually in outfits that accentuated the muscles of their impressive bodies. With defiant looks towards him and without uttering a word, they seized Peter by the hair and dragged him to their bedroom.

Inside the room, passion erupted with intensity as Zoe and Lara demonstrated their dominance over Peter. Every touch and movement were filled with lust and desire, showing Peter who truly owned his desire. Caught between their irresistible feminine power, he was unable to resist.

The night was filled with pleasure and satisfaction as Zoe and Lara reaffirmed their connection and showed the intruding woman that Peter belonged to them completely.

To be continues...

Chapter 5 is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2023, 01:23:17 pm »

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2023, 11:39:20 am »
Chapter 5

The next morning, Peter left the house without realizing that Zoe and Lara were stealthily following him. The two women followed him closely as he walked to a nearby park. There they saw Emily, the woman Peter talked to every day. Zoe couldn't help but express her admiration.

Zoe: (whispering to Lara) Look, there it is! She is really beautiful!

Lara, feeling a hint of jealousy, looked defiantly at Zoe and questioned her comment.

Lara: What did you just say, Zoe?

Realizing her mistake, Zoe quickly corrected herself to calm Lara's jealousy.

Zoe: I wanted to say that she is beautiful, but you are even more beautiful, my love!

Zoe breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Lara's smile. With her impressive muscular physique, Lara was capable of meting out punishment even to Zoe herself. Lara smiled and spoke to Zoe, making her intentions clear.

Lara: For this once, I'll let it go, my love. I wouldn't want to have to teach you a lesson too. I've had enough with Peter and that stupid woman he's talking to.

Zoe nodded, grateful that Lara understood her slip. They both knew that their connection and power over Peter was strong, and they were determined to put an end to any interference in their relationship.

As they continued to watch Peter and Emily from a distance, they planned how to deal with the situation.

Lara: We can't let this bitch come between us and Peter. We must impose ourselves and make it clear that he belongs to us!!

Zoe: Okay. Let's find a way to show her that she can't interfere in our relationship. We must make him understand that Peter is ours alone.

With a plan taking shape in their minds, Zoe and Lara decided to approach Peter and Emily. They would confront them, showing their indisputable strength and unity.

As they approached Peter and Emily, their powerful presence was evident. Zoe and Lara stood tall, their sculpted muscles glistening in the sunlight. The intensity of his gaze spoke for itself.

Suddenly Peter saw the two monumental women and couldn't do anything, it was too late. Without saying a word, Zoe and Lara positioned themselves on either side of Peter and Emily, their bodies radiating a confidence that could not be ignored.

Lara: You, (pointing to Emily) I want you to understand that Peter belongs to us. You have no place in our relationship.

Zoe: That's right. We are the ones who have her heart and her desires. You must move away.

Emily, overwhelmed by Zoe and Lara's presence, hesitated for a moment before responding. Emily was really scared, Zoe's bodies and

mainly Lara's, they were really intimidating.

Emily: I... I didn't know anything, Peter hadn't told me anything about you...

Before she could finish her sentence, Zoe interrupted her, her voice expressing authority.

Zoe: Lie!!, you knew everything!, this idiot told you everything!!. Peter is ours, and we will not tolerate any further interference!!.

Emily: Ok, ok, don't worry, I'm leaving and you guys fix your "things." Emily stood up but suddenly a hand on her shoulder made her sit up again.

Lara: You're not going anywhere!!, Zoe, how about we go home? It seems that we have a "guest" and we should entertain her as she deserves,

Zoe: I totally agree, my love, and a smile invaded both of their faces. Let's all go home, you too idiot! She told Peter.

The four of them began walking towards Zoe and Peter's house, the evening was about to begin...

To be continues...

Chapter 6 is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2023, 12:43:00 pm »
Chapter 6

After a tense walk, the four entered the house. Peter and Emily entered first, but as they crossed the door, Lara gave them a push and they both lost their balance, falling to the ground.

Lara: What do we do with these two, Zoe, do I start with Peter or Emily? Lara puffed up her biceps, preparing to punish them both. Peter and Emily started to shake...

Zoe, with a mischievous smile on her face, quickly thought of an idea that could be much better.

Zoe: Wait Lara, I had a great idea!

Lara, intrigued by Zoe's proposal, approached to listen to her. The two began to whisper in each other's ears and began to smile.

Lara: Tell me more, my love. I like this idea more and more!!

Peter and Emily, still on the ground and looking at each other, didn't know what to do, but they had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Lara: Take off your clothes! Peter and Emily looked at each other in shock.

Lara: Did I tell you to take off your clothes, or are you deaf? Peter and Emily began to quickly take off their clothes and stood naked in front of each other.

Zoe, (soft voice): Now start making love. Peter and Emily were totally confused but Lara's intimidating presence made them obey.

Zoe and Lara began to watch the sexual act and began to get excited.

Lara: How do you know me Zoe! You know I can't resist this!! Lara ripped off her clothes and immediately grabbed Zoe by the waist and in a single movement she tore her clothes too. The two statuesque women were completely naked, leaving their impressive and muscular bodies on display. Looking at Peter and Emily, they too began to make love.

The four of them were fully enjoying themselves, Peter and Emily forced to do so, and Lara and Zoe fully enjoying their total domination...

To be continues...

Don't miss chapter 7, if you want it, visit watch now, or support me in my work:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2023, 08:08:17 pm »
Chapter 7

After several hours of intense pleasure, the four of them fell asleep. Peter woke up first and noticed that Zoe and Lara were fast asleep.

Peter, with a whispery voice, called Emily to wake up. "Emily, Emily, wake up," he whispered cautiously. He knew it was her chance to escape while the towering women were still sleeping. Emily, still sleepy, rubbed her eyes and quickly dressed herself in silence. Peter did the same, both aware of the delicacy of the situation. They crept closer to the exit door, their hearts pounding in their chests.

Cautiously, Peter pushed down on the handle and saw that the door was open. A smile of relief appeared on their faces as they prepared to leave and leave that place of desires and dark pleasure behind. With subtle movements, Peter slowly opened the door, but a squeak of wood made Lara abruptly wake up.

Lara's eyes widened, her burning, anger-filled gaze boring into Peter and Emily. In an instant, her expression went from calm to fierce, and in one swift movement she stood up, (still naked), revealing her imposing, muscular body.

Lara, with a voice full of authority, exclaimed: "Did you stupid people think you could escape?" Her dominant presence filled the room, her tanned skin and sensual curves standing out in the dimness. Zoe, awakened by the noise, watched with a mixture of excitement and joy.

Without giving them time to react, Lara lunged at them, grabbing Peter by her neck and pushing him hard against the wall. Her strong, firm hands demonstrated absolute control over him. Emily, trembling with fear, watched as Lara exerted dominance over her.

Lara let go of Peter and turned to Emily, who was paralyzed on the ground. With a malicious smile on her face, Lara grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up forcefully. Her body was a symphony of perfect curves and toned muscles, and every blow she delivered was a demonstration of her power and control. Zoe, excited by the spectacle, joined the scene enjoying the moment with a wicked smile on her face.

The air was filled with the sound of blows, mixed with Peter and Emily's moans of pain. Lara subdued them mercilessly, humiliating them with each precise blow. Their bodies were covered in marks, and their faces reflected a mixture of pain and submission.

Peter and Emily, beaten and humiliated, crawled towards Lara, begging for mercy and promising to submit completely to her wishes. They recognized her total submission and surrendered to her dominance. Lara, satisfied with her absolute control over them, puffed up her tremendous biceps and smirked and looked down at them. She knew that she had demonstrated her power and that she would do with them whatever she wanted.

Peter and Emily were totally humiliated and surrendered to Lara's power. Zoe was ecstatic but also a little worried. The student had surpassed the teacher, now Lara was an unstoppable force and could do whatever she wanted, even with her too. Peter and Emily's bodies were marked and their souls subjected to her will. As pain and pleasure intertwined in the room, the story was far from over. The path to extreme pleasure and total submission was just beginning, and Lara would be the undisputed owner of her destiny.

( In the next chapter, this exciting story culminates... )

If you like this story, and others I've written, you can see them on my Patreon site, along with images and videos of beautiful muscular women created with A.I.
visit :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2024, 03:49:02 pm »
Amber's Metamorphosis

CHAPTER 1 :

Amber and George had shared many years of marriage, but the passage of time had left its mark on their relationship. Amber, a mature woman of 40, radiated a captivating beauty, with an inner strength that was reflected in her eyes. She was a dedicated housewife, devoted to her home and to keeping alive the flame of love that had once enveloped her marriage. On the other hand, George, a 45-year-old merchant seaman, spent long periods of time at sea, away from his beloved.

However, George's return had become increasingly dark and turbulent. The weight of distance and years had transformed them both in unimaginable ways. George, upon his return, began to drown in a spiral of violence and alcohol, which manifested itself in his treatment of Amber. The light was fading in his gaze, giving way to a dark and ruthless side.

On George's last trip, something changed drastically. The line between reality and nightmares completely faded. In an act of violence never seen before, George crossed a line he had never crossed before. Amber, who had endured humiliation and verbal abuse, found herself facing heartbreaking physical violence.

Pain became a constant company for Amber. Invisible scars began to mark her heart, as she struggled silently to find a way out of this torment. Darkness now enveloped her life, threatening to consume her completely.

The home, once filled with laughter and love, was now plunged into darkness and silence. The walls seemed to whisper unspeakable secrets, while the shadows danced in time with the sadness and fear that had taken over Amber. Her face, previously illuminated by a radiant smile, now reflected the weight of anguish and despair.

George's hands, once strong and protective, had now become instruments of pain. Each blow was a direct thrust to Amber's heart, leaving visible marks on her skin and invisible wounds on her soul. The sparkle in George's eyes had faded, replaced by a dark, sinister tinge that seemed to emanate from the depths of his being.

Amber, her voice trembling and full of pain, whispered: "George, what has happened to us? How did we come to this?"

George, with a bitter, resentful laugh, responded, "Amber, don't play the victim. This is all your fault. If only you were stronger, I wouldn't have to show you who's boss here."

Amber, struggling to maintain her composure, replied in a broken voice, "I can't go on living like this, George. I deserve something better, something that doesn't involve constant fear and pain."

George, with a gesture of contempt, snapped: "You deserve nothing! You are mine, and you always will be. If you dare to think otherwise, I assure you that the hell you know now will be insignificant compared to what awaits you." ".

Chapter 2 is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2024, 12:19:30 pm »
CHAPTER 2 :

After months of an intense ordeal, in which violence had become a voracious monster that devoured Amber's peace of mind, the time came when George was called away from work. Two years overseas, the pay is excellent, they told him. The opportunity was unique for George and he could not refuse, the financial reward was very significant.

George, without showing an ounce of remorse, packed up her belongings and warned Amber to behave appropriately in her absence. He ordered her to take care of her house and not to do anything wrong, threatening her with even more dire consequences if she disobeyed. As a final reminder of her authority, she gave him a brutal slap that shook his head from side to side, leaving a painful bruise on her cheek.

George left, leaving Amber lying on the ground, immersed in a sea of tears. Her face reflected a mixture of pain and sadness, but also something else. In the midst of her suffering, a glimmer of determination was beginning to emerge, like a spark of hope that longed to light the fire of her liberation.

The wind blew gently through the curtains, caressing Amber's battered skin as she lay on the floor, surrounded by the silence that enveloped her home. The tears fell incessantly, leaving salty trails on her face, but also feeding the seed of change that had begun to germinate within her. The intensity of the pain and humiliation she had endured for so long had ignited a flame of resistance deep within her.

Amber, her voice shaking but determined, whispered between sobs, "I can't continue living like this, chained to this hell. It's time for me to find my courage and fight for my freedom."

George's voice echoed in her mind, like a malevolent echo that sought to stifle her determination. "Remember, Amber, I own you. Don't you dare disobey me, or you will pay an even higher price when I return."

Amber, letting out a sigh of pain and strength, responded with a voice filled with resolve: "George, you have underestimated my ability to resist. No matter how long you are away, I will find the strength to free myself from your chains. On the day of your return will mark the end of my suffering."

Chapter 3 is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2024, 10:39:47 am »
CHAPTER 3 :

The days passed and Amber continued with her monotonous routine, cleaning the house, shopping and fulfilling the housewife roles imposed by her husband. Although the bruise on her face had disappeared, the pain inside her was still present. Amber desperately wanted to put an end to her ordeal.

One day, while she was going to the market as usual, Amber passed a gym that she had always ignored. She had never been interested in exercising, plus George would never allow her to spend money on anything that wasn't for the house. However, this time something resonated in her head. Maybe it was because she felt like she had nothing more to lose, but for the first time, Amber found the courage to defy her husband's threats and she decided to enter the gym.

As she walked through the door, a muscular man came to serve her. "Hi, I'm Mark. How can I help you?" he said kindly. Amber hesitated a little and with a shy voice responded: "Hello, I'm Amber. This is my first time in a gym. I would be interested in taking one of the classes they offer here...". Her voice faded as her confidence wavered. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come in. I think I made a mistake. Sorry, I have to go," she added hastily, feeling the weight of her insecurity.

Quickly, Mark gently took Amber's arm and said sweetly: "Amber, I don't know why you came here, but believe me, you won't go wrong with the decision you've made." Amber, fearful but intrigued by Mark's kindness and sincerity, hesitated for a second. However, guided by a glimmer of hope, she replied: "It's okay, you've convinced me. I'll be here tomorrow."

Chapter 4 is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2024, 01:17:39 pm »
CHAPTER 4 :

The next day, Amber waited impatiently at the gym door, ready to begin her transformation. Seeing her, Mark could not hide her joy and congratulated her for overcoming her prejudice and being willing to change her life. Amber smiled, grateful for her support, and asked where they should start.

Mark placed his hand on Amber's shoulder and said, "First of all, let's talk. I'd like to know your life, your problems, and what brought you here." Several hours passed as Amber told Mark her entire story, revealing the tears, suffering, and humiliation she had long endured.

Finally, Mark told her, "Okay, you've told me everything. I know you've cried, suffered, and been humiliated, but now it's time to put it all to rest. You've freed yourself and are ready for a complete change." Amber laughed and said, "But Mark, look, I'm a mature 40-year-old woman. I don't think much can change at this point in my life."

Mark laughed loudly and replied: "You'll see, I assure you that in three months you will start to see the changes. Don't worry, leave everything in my hands." Amber smiled slightly, trusting Mark's words.

Finally, Mark and Amber entered the weight area of the gym. Mark pointed around him and said, "Look carefully, from now on, this will be your home. You will train weights in the morning and in the afternoon you will receive combat lessons. In the evening, you will return home and follow the routine that you I will give you. In addition, you will follow a diet rich in protein. As I told you before, don't worry, you will become a completely different woman."

Amber nodded, excited and full of hope, trusting that this new path would lead her to freedom and become the strong woman she had always wanted to be.

Chapter 5 and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2024, 12:12:41 pm »
CHAPTER 5 :

The days passed and Amber completely devoted herself to her training routine. Week after week, she pushed herself harder and harder, lifting heavier weights and honing her skills in fighting techniques. With each passing day, Amber felt more secure and confident.

Amber's body began to transform noticeably. Her muscles became toned and defined, her figure took on a strength and beauty she had never experienced before. Every time she looked in the mirror, Amber was pleasantly surprised by the changes she saw in herself.

Mark was there every step of the way, guiding and motivating her. Their connection, that special chemistry that had formed from day one, grew stronger over time. There was a trust and complicity between them that drove them to move forward.

At one of her training sessions, Amber approached Mark, looking at him with determination in her eyes. "Mark, I can't believe how far I've come in these three months. I feel stronger, more confident and more empowered than ever. Thank you for believing in me and helping me discover my full potential."

Mark smiled proudly and responded, "Amber, I always knew there was unwavering strength and bravery within you. I am excited to witness your transformation and be a part of your journey to freedom and self-fulfillment. Let's continue." move forward together, because this is just the beginning.

The relationship between Amber and Mark was getting deeper and deeper. They supported each other every step of the way, sharing laughter, advice, and moments of improvement. Amber's confidence and security grew day by day, and it was reflected in her body and her spirit.

Amber realized that she was not only transforming her physical appearance, but also her mentality. She had left fear and submission behind, and now she saw herself as a powerful woman capable of facing any challenge that came her way.

With every workout, every weight lift, and every fighting technique perfected, Amber felt stronger, both physically and emotionally. She was ready to face any obstacle that life presented her, knowing that she had the power and courage to overcome it.

Chapter 6 and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2024, 06:43:51 pm »
CHAPTER 6 :

After six months, Amber looked splendid. Her body had completely transformed in an incredibly fast time. From being a mature and weak woman, she was now a beautiful woman with well-defined muscles. Amber was proud of the results of her hard work and dedication.

She had already achieved an impressive level of strength and endurance. She lifted weights that many couldn't even attempt. Additionally, she had begun training in the gym ring, facing mainly men. Mark instructed her colleagues not to fight hard with Amber, as she was still in the process of perfecting her skills.

The confidence and security that Amber had acquired was reflected in her clothing. She had left behind the baggy pants and baggy t-shirts that she used to wear at the beginning of her transformation. She was now wearing tight tops that highlighted her breasts and showed off her six-pack abs. She completed her outfit with very tight leggings that highlighted her visibly developed legs and butt.

Amber's physical transformation did not go unnoticed. As her body became more athletic and muscular, she began to attract the attention of everyone in the gym. Her admirers gathered around her, impressed by her strength and beauty.

One of the admirers approached Amber, fascinated by her transformation. "Amber, I can't believe how far you've come in such a short time! You're incredibly strong and beautiful. How much weight can you lift now?"

Amber smiled confidently and responded, "Thank you! I've been working hard and now I can lift more than I ever imagined. I'm proud of my accomplishments and excited for what the future holds."

Mark also watched Amber's development in amazement. He saw her in a different way, with a mixture of admiration and attraction. He knew that Amber had grown into a powerful and brave woman, ready to face any challenge.

Chapter 7 and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lostder

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2024, 02:58:33 pm »
a little innocent at times the AI 8) :woohoo:

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2024, 12:38:56 pm »
CHAPTER 7 :

The months continued to pass and Amber continued her unstoppable progress. Her attitude had undergone a drastic change, she was no longer the shy and submissive woman she used to be. She had now transformed into an overwhelming woman, self-confident and aware of her powerful physique. Men respected and admired her, but she completely ignored them. Only Mark, her trainer and confidant, could see beyond her physical appearance.

Mark was no longer just dedicated to training Amber, he had also become her best friend. As their relationship grew stronger, a palpable physical attraction began to emerge between them. However, both were reluctant to cross that barrier and keep their relationship on a purely platonic level.

One day, after an intense weight training session, Mark was in the locker room, his sweaty body longing for a refreshing shower. At that same moment, Amber was also heading towards the locker room, her impressive body was covered in beads of sweat, evidence of her arduous training. Realizing that Mark was also there, Amber did not hesitate to act.

Stealthily, Amber peeked into the men's locker room and realized that only Mark was there. Without a second thought, she quickly entered and closed the door behind her. Mark was under the shower, completely oblivious to Amber's presence. She, with palpable determination, approached him and took off his clothes. Her statuesque body seemed to be on fire, emanating an irresistible attraction.

Without hesitation, Amber entered the shower and firmly wrapped her hands around Mark's neck. The two sculpted bodies began to vibrate with excitement. As Amber put gentle pressure on Mark's neck, her other hand gently ran down her body, caressing every tense muscle of hers. Mark completely surrendered to Amber's dominance, completely surrendering to her desires.

Without uttering a single word, her lips met in a passionate kiss, unleashing unbridled passion. The water from the shower fell on her body, increasing the intensity of her sensations. Time and time again, they gave themselves over to love underwater, letting desire and passion consume them.

Each moment was a symphony of moans and sighs of pleasure, a dance of bodies that merged in a shared ecstasy. Their passion was repeated again and again, until finally Mark fell exhausted in the bathtub, completely exhausted, at the feet of Amber's imposing body. Amber smiled when she saw Mark so tired and said: Mark, my love, I have finally released my feelings, from now on you will be mine and no one else's, our love will be forever... -

Chapter 8 and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2024, 12:51:04 pm »
CHAPTER 8 :

It's been a year since Amber began her amazing transformation. Not only her physique has changed drastically, but also her mentality and attitude. She has become an overwhelming, imposing and self-confident woman. Her gym routines are legendary and everyone is impressed by her strength and dedication. As she begins her workout, the other people in the gym stop to watch her in action, in awe of her commanding presence. No one dares to interrupt her, as she radiates a unique aura of respect.

Mark, her trainer and confidant, is the only one who reaches out to her to help her hold the weights he lifts from her. Recently, she has even enlisted the help of one of Mark's collaborators, since he alone cannot hold the weights that she exercises with. She seems to be the undisputed owner of the gym and her influence on Mark is total.

One of Amber's favorite exercises is doing biceps with her right hand, while with her left hand she grabs Mark by the neck and gives him a passionate kiss. The stunned looks of the entire audience don't matter to her at all, she is not afraid to show her love and passion for Mark.

In a moment of pause, Amber calls Mark and says, "Come here, we need to talk." Mark obeys without question. "Mark, I thank you for everything you've done for me. You're my mentor, my discoverer, and without you I wouldn't be everything you see in me today. But I feel like I've reached a limit, and I want to level up. I want to have it." everything. I want you by my side forever, I want to destroy my husband and I want to be stronger and stronger. Therefore, you must recondition this gym and install new machines that will develop my body even more. Can you do it, my love? ".

Amber hugs Mark tightly and gives him a passionate kiss. Mark, excited and determined, responds: "Even if I have to mortgage all my assets, I will do what you ask. This gym will be the most modern in the entire region and you will be the most incredible woman of all." The two kiss again, not caring about anything else. Her passion has no limits.

In the middle of the gym full of spectators, Amber and Mark give themselves over to passionate love, without worrying about curious glances or murmurs. Their bodies move in perfect synchronicity, exploring every corner of her mutual desire. Pleasure and euphoria take over them, taking them to new heights of ecstasy...

Chapter 9 and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2024, 09:28:55 pm »
CHAPTER 9 :

Two years have passed since Amber rose to another level thanks to the modern machinery acquired by Mark. Her body is a perfect combination of beauty, muscularity and combat prowess. To further highlight her muscles, Amber has gotten several tattoos that adorn her impressive figure. Her presence never goes unnoticed, and in this time she has attended countless meetings with Mark, wearing extremely short tight dresses that highlight her muscular legs.

Amber has received love proposals of all kinds, but she has rejected them all. Her devotion to Mark is unwavering, making any approach to her impossible. However, on occasions when Mark can't keep up with Amber, she takes some license and has occasional encounters with two or three men at a time. Although she herself informs Mark about her departure, he does not object, since Amber's attitude is intimidating. With a single blow, she could send her loved one to the hospital.

At one of the many parties they attend, Amber finds herself surrounded by men much younger than her, while Mark stands apart from her, going unnoticed. Suddenly, Amber notices Mark's presence and shouts, "Come on, love, come here, right now!" Mark immediately obeys and approaches her. "Sit on me, darling, we need to talk," she tells him. With a snap of her fingers, Amber throws out all the men around her.

"Do you know what day tomorrow is?" Amber asks, and Mark, thoughtful, doesn't remember anything. "It's the day my husband returns from overseas," she shouts from all sides. "So, tomorrow you will see everything you have done for me, dear. I want you to come to my house tonight and we will have the most intense night of passion we have ever had. I need to make love again and again to remember what that He never made me crazy. I will destroy you with pure love, my life."

Mark swallows and responds: "Sure, my life. We'll have a unique night." Amber laughs and together they leave the party heading to her house. Amber's long-awaited revenge is yet to come.

Chapter 10, 11  and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline natival

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2024, 11:51:43 am »
CHAPTER 10  :

As Amber and Mark left the meeting, a burning fire was lit inside Amber. Her insatiable desire could not be contained, and she was determined to find the satisfaction she longed for. "Mark, I have something on my mind," Amber whispered in a seductive voice as she gently caressed her lover's muscular arm. "Before I return home, I need more than just your strength. I want to experience absolute ecstasy and be fully prepared to receive George. I need pleasure, I need love, and I need passion, and I know that you alone cannot satisfy all my needs. See "Go back to the party and bring the strongest and most desired men," Amber ordered with a lust-filled look.

Mark, captivated by the intensity in Amber's eyes, couldn't resist her request. Without hesitation, he entered the party again in search of what she longed for. After a few minutes, he returned with three men radiating virility and muscularity, ready to satisfy Amber's desires. "There you are, my love," Mark whispered with a mix of excitement and jealousy. "It wasn't difficult to convince them that you were the one who wanted them. They all fought for the opportunity to be with you," he added as he gazed at Amber's statuesque body.

Amber smiled mischievously, savoring the power she had over those men. "Could this be it?" she said as she flexed his firm, defined biceps. "Or because of this?" she continued, sliding her hand up her toned, sensual legs. "Or maybe it's because of this," she whispered provocatively as she caressed her bottom, showing off the solidity of her and the irresistible attractiveness of her. Amber laughed with delight as she saw the desire-filled looks the men gave her.

"Okay, now we're all going home," Amber ordered in a commanding voice, taking control of the situation. Mark, Amber, and their three muscular companions headed toward the house in the middle of the night, filled with anticipation and passion.

As the car glided through the dark streets, the atmosphere was charged with an unmistakable carnal tension. Their bodies moved restlessly, their labored breaths filling the space as eager hands explored each other. In her back seat, Amber gave in to unbridled lust, enjoying every touch and every whisper of pleasure that her companions gave her. Moans filled the air, mixing with the sound of the engine and creating an erotic symphony that announced the night of ecstasy that awaited them.

Mark, unable to look away from the wild scene unfolding before his eyes, felt excited and jealous at the same time. He knew that he couldn't completely satisfy Amber, but he was willing to please her in any way he desired. George's thoughts of her imminent arrival only increased his determination to take Amber to the heights of pleasure.

Finally, they arrived at Amber's house. The muscular and sweaty bodies spread out in the main room, ready to continue with the night of passion that awaited them. Amber, with a mischievous smile, looked at Mark and whispered in his ear, "Tonight, my love, I will show you the true meaning of pleasure. And when George arrives, he will witness how you have transformed me into a goddess of lust."

Chapter 11, 12  and more is already on my Patreon site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View