Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583790 Posts in 74413 Topics by 29643 Members - Latest Member: Piticli June 01, 2024, 11:36:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected  (Read 146237 times)

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 1. Find a
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 07:10:10 pm »
Part 4

My eyes were still fixated on her monstrously pumped, hard torso, and in particular, those massive beef balloons bulging off her chest, which kept twitching as if they had a life of their own. I reached out and dug my fingertips into those meaty pec cushions once more, Melissa letting out another short, hot animalistic grunt in response, all the while tensing and flexing her mounds of chest meat. I started gently playing with her hard nipples, running my fingertips over them, and squeezing them gently, prompting Melissa to let out the cutest groaning sound.

Feeling brave, I edged my face towards Melissa’s indecently thick chest and gently tickled the tip of my tongue over one of her hard bullet-like nipples, before running my wet tongue over it more vigorously, and then placing it between my teeth and gently biting, causing Melissa to groan once more. My lips then moved to the pumped fleshy pec meat adjacent to the nipple, sensually kissing and sucking on the muscle, slowly at first, and then, with more vigour and force, as my mouth moved around the seemingly endless space of flesh and hard pumped muscle which made up her chest, kissing and sucking and licking every inch of her ridiculously pumped pec balloons, and exploring the freakishly deep groove in the center of her chest which separated each perfectly symmetrical pectoral muscle with my tongue.

Firmly gripping Melissa’s rock hard muscular waist, I then lowered my head and planted my lips on to one of her rock hard, thinly skinned, bumpy abdominal muscles popping out of her stomach. The sensation of that pumped juicy ab muscle felt even more incredible under my tongue than her pecs did. Groaning with pleasure, I worked my lips over her big ab blocks, sensually kissing and sucking, feeling that bulging, granite hard stomach muscle pressed against my hot wet mouth. As I did do, Melissa let out an exhaling grunting noise and crunched her abs hard. The blocks of incredibly freaky muscle tightening and hardening underneath my lips. I took my tongue and slowly ran it up her phenomenally hard, muscular stomach, feeling the grooves and cuts separating each ab block, before tracing every cut and line separating each muscle with the tip of my tongue.

Hearing Melissa’s groans and moans as I worked her abs, I suddenly felt a surge of confidence. I was beginning to relax more and my inhibitions were starting to disappear. Melissa’s response to my licking and kissing her abs only furthered this. “Fuck, that’s so hot! No one’s ever worshipped my abs like that before”. A huge grin emerged on my face. One of those grins that comes right after a compliment, that you just can‘t control, but wish you could for the fear of looking cocky and smug.
I bent down on my knees, grabbed hold of the sides of her monstrously thick, flared quads and gave Melissa’s lower stomach a few more soft kisses. With Melissa’s hand gently ruffling my hair, I looked up to see that gorgeous smiling face, and that thick bugling rippling torso staring down at me. From this angle, she looked even more incredible and monstrous than before. The image of those deeply cut, ripped cobblestone abs and jutting pec shelf beaming down at me was one of the hottest, most erotic, and incredible scenes I had ever witnessed. Still looking up at this mass of smooth, hard, cut, rippling mountain of muscle, Melissa then but both fists to her waist and BAM…hit a quick, cheeky front lat spread, lips arrogantly pursing, Melissa letting out a brief, cocky “ooooof” noise. Her wide lats erupted from nowhere, and those thick juicy tits jumped up, making the scene even more mind blowing than before.

I suddenly became aware that Melissa’s clit was rock hard, bulging and straining in her shiny posing bikini mere inches away from my face. I planted a few more soft kisses on her rock hard lower abdominals, and then worked my way down and cheekily planted one on Melissa’s rock hard posing bikini covered bulge. Melissa instantly let out an “mmmmm” groaning noise in response, and her grip on the back of my head tightened slightly.

After a few more kisses, I then started sucking on that big clit bulge, which kept making quick juddering and twitching movements, all the while straining under those shiny trunks, itching to break free. I sucked and worked my wet tongue over the head of the bulge, causing it to twitch even more, and Melissa groan louder.

I pulled my lips away and starting rubbing my hand back and forth over the bulge. As I said fingered it tightly, and gave it a squeeze, Melissa groaned and let out a “fuck yeah”. I looked up, to see Melissa adorably biting her lip, clearly in a state of arousal and just begging for me to pleasure her clit even more.

I yanked at the top of her bikini, and pulled them down, her thick hard clit appeared, breaking fee of the material and twitched and jolted in front of my face, begging to be sucked. I wrapped my wet mouth around her clit and tongued it. Melissa let out the loudest groan of pleasure. I stayed pretty motionless for a moment, just sucking and licking, enjoying the sensation of it in my mouth. Then I worked my tongue into her pussy.

All I wanted to do in the moment was pleasure Melissa. My inhibitions had completely gone now. All that was in my head was how much I wanted to make her toes curl, and her whole body quiver and shake with orgasmic ecstasy. I was on a mission to send this incredibly hot, monstrously superior, alpha female muscle Goddess to Heaven and back.

I sucked on Melissa’s clit harder and licked her pussy faster than I had ever worked a pussy before. I was just devouring her clit, sucking and licking so fucking hard. Melissa was letting out the loudest, most animalistic groans. I wanted Melissa to blast in my mouth, to pump her load inside me. I wanted that hot roided woman cum to spray all over me.

Melissa, however, clearly had the same train of thought as I had previously when she’d been sucking my cock. She quickly pulled away, exclaiming, “OH FUCK”! Breathing and panting heavily, she said “I don’t wanna cum just yet. FUCK! That was fucking AWESOME. Best suck job I think I’ve ever had”. Her clit and pussy were so pumped, like it was about two licks away from unloading a fountain of spray.

“So honey. I gotta ask the question. Do you like to be on top or on the bottom?” I hesitated for a second. The question threw me, and I panicked slightly. Surely a pro bodybuilder who was about twice the size of me would want to be on top.  I answered “both”. If Melissa wanted to fuck me, I would let her. “There’s no right or wrong answer you know honey. Just be honest”. She could obviously sense I wasn’t being completely honest.

“OK sweetheart, I’ll make it easy for you. I could easily pump that hot little cock of yours into next week, but I really just want to be taken”. I couldn’t help but just beam. Not only at the prospect of what was about to happen, but also at how she so awesomely described it.

“I just love getting banged when I’m this huge and pumped. And I really wanna feel that massive fucking cock in me”. As she said this she grabbed a hold of my cock, made a hot “mmmmmm” sound, and gave my cock a few tugs, squeezing it gently. “You could fill out a pair of posing trunks that’s for sure”.

She closed in for another kiss, and my hands were exploring her huge, thick, hard mounds of woman beef once more. She then spun around, and I was facing her humongous planet of a back.  She bent over and whispered “Take me from behind.”   My hard naked throbbing cock was pressed tightly up against the big thick, bowling ball shaped, granite fucking hard glutes which made up her incredibly hot muscled ass.

The feeling of my hard cock pressed up against that incredible, freaky as fuck ass meat was just mind blowing. That familiar sensation of feeling like my head was pumped full of cum and about to blast out at any second had returned, and I suddenly wondered how the hell I was gonna get inside that freaky as fuck pussy without exploding in two seconds flat.

Melissa reached her arm round to the back of my butt and pushed me deeper into her. She let out another “mmmmmm” noise, and said “FUCK I want that cock inside me”. My hands were wrapped tightly round Melissa, exploring those bumpy ab blocks popping out her torso once more.  I sunk my head into the back of her thick back, kissing her gently. “You’re such a horny little fucker. I must warn you though honey. I like to flex when I get fucked”! I let out a groan and an “OH FUCK” echoed inside my head. “I’m gonna pump pump pump my muscles, and you’re gonna pump pump pump my ass”. I couldn’t help but cry out “fuck yeah”. The sensation of being wrapped around Melissa, squeezing her hard muscles, my cock trapped in her powerful pussy, my waist pressed against that huge rippled ass, hearing her talk about flexing and pumping in the uber-hot, macho to the extreme, hot as fucking hell way she was, I felt like I had slipped into some kind of alternative reality of extreme muscle pleasure.

I suddenly had the urge to worship those rock hard fucking glutes again. I slipped down Melissa until I was knelt down on the floor and facing those mounds of incredible ass meat once more. They were just as rock fucking solid and flat out freaky as I had remembered. She stuck her ass out a little and I grabbed hold and dug my fingers into those thick cushions of glute meat.

“Can you tense them”? Melissa obliged, and her ass suddenly shrived up, hardened, what seemed like a hundred times over, and those freaky as hell striations erupted once more. “Fuck yeah”, I exclaimed, to which Melissa let out a cocky “yeeeeah” in agreement. I ran the tip of tongue up and down the hard freaky ass cheek, feeling the bumps and ripples of the striations on my tongue. It was such a freaky, unique sensation, but at the same time, so incredibly fucking hot.

Melissa stopped tensing and her ass blew up to a more relaxed, bigger and juicier state like it had done when I’d been down on my knees worshipping it before. Only this time, she stuck it out a little, like she was inviting me into it. I grabbed her thick hard cushions with both hands, and planted soft kisses on the bare naked meat of her ass, before gently attempting to pry them open a little. Her ass was so fucking hard that they barely budged.  As Melissa bent forward, her glorious pussy  appeared to open and twitch

As I tentatively and softly placed the tip of my wet tongue on Melissa’s tight fleshy hole, she let out the loudest groan of pleasure. I gently danced my tongue over the entrance of that hot tight meat furnace, Melissa letting out hot “God yeah” in between gasping and panting noises. I took my tongue away and stopped licking for a few seconds, and then BAM…gave that tight little woman hole one quick hard jab with the tip of my tongue. Melissa’s whole body seemed to spasm in shock and she let out the most manic groan in response. I waited for a few more seconds and then BAM…another hard quick jab with my tongue. “FUUUUCK”, came Melissa’s response. I then attacked her hole again with my tongue, this time, I tried to jam it in as far and deep into her hot fleshy woman hole as it would go. After a few seconds, the hottest fucking thing happened. Melissa’s hole suddenly relaxed and opened up on my tongue. As it did, Melissa let out the most animalistic groan, wiggled her pussy from left to right and let out a manic “awwww yeah”! I groaned in response as I buried my mouth and face into the hot flesh which made up Melissa’s pussy. It suddenly seemed to encompass my whole face, and I aggressively pressed into it as much as I could, amid animalistic grunts and groans from Melissa.

From the way Melissa’s pussy opened up and relaxed, it was clear I wasn’t going to have any trouble sticking my hard wet cock into it. I hadn’t quite finished devouring it with my mouth just yet though. I backed away a little, grabbed both of Melissa’s huge juicy glute cheeks with my hands, parting them as far as they would go, and then I took my flat tongue and gave her fleshy pussy a big lick with an upwards motion, lapping up her flesh like a dog lapping up water. Lick lick licking that sweet tasting hole which was just begging to be filled.

When I’d finished, Melissa twisted her head round to look down at me. Her face was flustered and she looked out of breath. “Babe, that was so fucking hot. I need that big fucking cock inside me”, followed by an insanely hot, gruff little “GRRRRR” sounding grunt.

She then spun around, and before I knew it, this huge ripped muscle beast was on all floors, with her wet warm mouth around my cock, sucking on it hard. In between sucking, she exclaimed “let’s get this dick nice and wet”. When she stood up, out of nowhere, she threw her left arm behind his head and slammed the other one down into a side crunch pose, with a cocky, mean, animalistic expression, and a hot loud grunt, those peeled brick-like abs popped and crunched a mile out of her stomach. Without thinking, I just grabbed my hard throbbing dick, wet from Melissa sucking it, and just whacked away.

Melissa then threw both arms round the back of her head, puffed out her cheeks and slammed down into a quick hard abs and thighs, her cheeks animatedly puffed out to the max and she made a loud exhaling noise as she crunched down, in what was one of her most awesome, spunk inducing poses yet. She had suddenly turned into some kind of cocky animal, intent on cranking out big hard pose after pose, all with the most outrageous facial expressions and noises. It was like she had taken some kind of pill which turns the participant into some of kind of arrogant, animalistic, muscle flexing beast and the effects had just kicked in. Whereas, previously I had managed to abstain from touching my cock, this display of outrageous cockiness and hyper muscular flexing was just too much, and I just stood there, mere inches away from Melissa’s huge, ripped, flexing, bulging muscle, furiously pounding my big wet dick, making faint groaning and panting noises, chancing that if I could feel myself about to blow, I would have enough willpower to suddenly stop.

Melissa twisted to the side, and then SLAMMED down her twisted right arm into a side tricep pose, face scrunched to the max, and grunting like a beast. She then snapped her mouth wide and bellowed out the loudest “ARRRGHHH” noise, before biting down on her bottom lip in slight concentration, and quickly positioning herself into a side chest. As her hard, monstrous body thundered down into the peak of the pose, and the side of her thick juicy pec popped out before me, she curled her mouth into an “O” shape and let out a loud, cocky “HOOOO”.

Still pounding away on my cock, I let out a deep and dirty sounding “FUCK YEAH” in response, to which she arrogantly scrunched her face, wrinkled up her nose, and then, still in the side chest pose, animatedly and outrageously nodded her head and let out a grizzly, beast-like “YEAH” in agreement.

She then spun round to face me, gripping one clenched fist with her other hand and exaggeratingly puffing out her cheeks once more, she slammed down into a Most Muscular, her cheeks blowing out as her arms, chest, and delts popped into place and exploded. She then leaned forward, bringing her arms out more, into a wider, crab Most Muscular, letting out a grizzly grunt through her clenched teeth. She stayed in the pose, looking at me intensely, with an arrogant “how fucking hot is this shit” look on her gorgeous face, adorably twitching her nose slightly, and cheekily grinning through clenching her teeth and snarling at me like a bull. Her huge freaky balloons of beef looked more pumped and full than ever, and her dangerously thin skin was stretched so tight over those mounds of rock hard granite muscle. I suddenly had the urge to reach out and furiously attempt to pinch the tight, drum-like skin attempting to contain her muscle.

She relaxed from the pose with a loud exhaling noise, like she was catching her breath, and exclaimed “fuck I’m so pumped”. She looked down at my throbbing cock which I’d now stopped pounding, shook her head, and exclaimed “I want that huge fucking dick in me, boy”, and then made another “grrrrr” sounding grunt.

Melissa grabbed me around my chest and fell backward, positioning me on top of her.  She spread her monsterous thighs and growled “Fucking stick that cock in me boy” and then with the assistance of Melissa’s hand, my hard cock, which was pushing against her pussy, slid inside her tight hole.  Melissa let out the loudest groan of pleasure. Her pussy felt so fucking tight against the walls of my cock, that tight hot flesh encompassing and squeezing against my dick as I plunged in deep, then out, pounding and riding her, slowly and steadily, both of us moaning and panting, Melissa throwing in a few animalistic, “awww yeah” and “fuck yeah’s as her pussy was being filled and pumped by my dick.

I looked down and watched my cock plunge in and out of this incredibly hot, ripped to fuck, real life muscle freak, and then laid my head on her massive pillows of pec.  I grabbed on to both lats as I had done before, plunging in and out of Melissa. Her pussy gripping my dick tight, incredible and immense pleasure encompassing my hard cock. Squeezing those ridiculously pumped lats, I started to pick up speed, and pounded harder. Melissa’s groans become quicker, deeper and grizzlier in response.

As I pounded her pussy harder, Melissa started to pump her biceps. It was so fucking cocky and outrageous, and horny to witness.  The sensation in my hard throbbing cock was incredible. My whole body was tingling with heat and pleasure. Watching this big ripped muscle beast pose and flex while I pumped away on her. I was in a state of ecstasy. I felt like I’d been transported into another realm of extreme pleasure, and I never wanted to return.

Looking at Melissa’s incredible, flexed, muscles, I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. My cock was edging towards exploding, and I’d reached the point where I could no longer stop myself, nor did I want to. “Oh God. Fuck, I’m close”, I cried out, warning Melissa. She growled through her teeth “You gonna blow inside me babe”? “Fuck yeah”! She growled again, and bought both her arms up so they were level with her shoulders, shouted “fucking cum, boy”, and then, arrogantly opened her mouth wide like an animal roaring and then SLAMMED her arms around me into a most muscular crab, mouth wide open, a loud, animalistic “ARGGHHH” bellowed out as her muscles popped and bulged.

I cried out “OH GOD”. This was it. Pounding Melissa hard, plunging my cock in and out of her tight snatch, watching this massive, gorgeous muscle beast squeezed into a Most Muscular, her bull like traps exploding up to her ears, thick pecs erupting in striations, inhumanely massive arms exploding out, a mass of thick, pumped, granite hard bulging muscle, wrapped in the thinnest, tightest bronzed tinted skin, veins erupting and popping like wires, just an absolute fucking muscle freak, mouth open as wide as it could, the craziest, most aggressive and arrogant expression on her face, my cock jolted and spasmed and I could feel the spunk bursting inside the head of my cock and then, it literally felt like a shockwave of pleasure shot right through my entire body, my skin tingled, I lost my breathe, opened my mouth wide, unable to let out any sound, and then, an uncontrollable, intense pleasure beyond anything I’d ever experienced took over me as my cock finally exploded and I shot a massive load of hot wet spunk inside the pussy of this incredible real life genuine competition conditioned bodybuilder.

The orgasm felt like it was never going to stop. I literally felt like I’d transcended to another level of intense, otherworldly pleasure, where every cell in my body had been replaced with pure orgasmic energy. When the intensity finally eased off, I was left panting and laughing, trying to catch my breath. It had been the most intense and incredible orgasm I’d ever had.

Melissa purred and hugged me tight.  She picked my spent body up and carried me to the bathroom.  She placed me on my feet and we stared at the amazing reflection of this gorgeous muscle Goddess, and her huge, shredded, thick, full cushions of muscles, popping and exploding off her torso in every direction. And next to her, my average sized body, tiny in comparison to hers. It was such an insane and awesome image. Her beautiful face was beaming a smug, mischievous smile at the reflection of his own freakishly conditioned, pumped to fuck muscle bod.

I massaged Melissa’s bulky back.  It was such a fucking horny and empowering image, seeing myself rubbing this massive mountain of incredible muscle.  Melissa said, “look at how fucking ripped I am babe”. It was such an outrageously cocky and hot statement. I let out a “yeah” of agreement, and then Melissa bought her forearm up, and clenched her fist, her huge hard croquet-ball bicep erupting underneath her cling wrap skin, an arrogant lip pursed expression on her face as she admired her huge pumped gun. She brought her forearm back down, pumping a few times, all the while intensely staring in awe at the freakiness of her own bicep, and then arrogantly exclaimed, “pumped and ripped”!

I pushed my body up against Melissa’s back and wrapped my arms around her torso, feeling her hard, ripped, ab blocks underneath my fingers. They felt just as fucking incredible.  She brought her right forearm up into another bicep flex, but this time, she grabbed it with her left hand, feeling her own huge flexed freakishly hard bicep, pursing her lips and groaning with pleasure, and then slid her hand to one of her thick pumped pecs, squeezing it hard and growling, her eyes veering from her hand fondling her pec to the reflection of the image in the mirror, and then arrogantly exclaimed, “fucking HUGE”! This big beast of a muscle brute woman was touching, feeling, worshipping her own obscenely pumped muscle, as I pushed my torso into her monstrous back.

She spun around, wrapped her massive arms around me tight and just squeezed me, her warm, ripped, slightly sweaty torso sinking into mine.  As I buried my face into her thick neck and clinged tightly to her massively pumped back, she made an “mmmmm” noise and said “you were amazing”, and then we spent a minute or so embraced in soft, gentle kissing.

Lying on Melissa’s hotel bed ten minutes after having blown my load inside the huge as fuck, competition conditioned, shredded beyond belief muscle goddess, I couldn’t quite get my head around what had just happened. The whole experience hadn’t felt real. Melissa’s freaky as fuck body, the posing, her attitude, fucking her, I couldn’t have dreamt a better scenario. Melissa emerged from the bathroom, her massive pumped muscle booming towards me, an elated, satisfied grin on her beautiful face, and she crashed on the bed, snuggled right up to me and wrapped her huge hard body around mine. I sunk my head into the thick plump cushions of beef which made up her chest and my dick instantly started to throb, and within seconds, I was full erect and rock hard again.

“Mmmmm. You are one horny little boy”. I couldn’t help but beam. There was something I needed to ask Melissa though. Something I’d always regret if I didn’t.

“Can I ask you a question”?

“Sure”.

“You must have got loads of messages. Why did you choose me? I mean, don’t you like muscle guys”?

“Yeah of course, but I like regular guys too. It was your messages that did it for me though sweetie. I could tell you were really into the freaky muscle thing, and I knew you’d really get off on me posing. That to me is so fucking hot. I’ve been with some really big guys before, but they don’t know shit about being WITH a bodybuilder. I could tell you were a real hardcore muscle nut and I could just flex and pose and be a beast and it’d drive you nuts. Plus you’re cute. And you’ve got a massive cock”.

We both chuckled and she grabbed my hard throbbing cock and gave it a quick, hard squeeze.

“I just fucking loved watching your reaction when I posing. I could tell you were so into me”.  She let out purr then squeezed me a little tighter. “Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?” The question completely threw me. “Erm…supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee. Other than that nothing really”.

“Well if you’re up for it, you can come to the show with me if you want. Backstage that is. There’s a group of us here from the States and we all just chip in and help each other tan up and stuff, but we could use an extra pair of hands”.

I couldn’t quite fathom what I was hearing. The thought of being backstage at a bodybuilding show, tanning up Melissa, and possibly other huge, shredded, competition ready muscle women, my initial instinct was one of sheer panic, and to turn the offer down, but my heart was just screaming “say yes”.

“Are you serious”? She laughed. “Absolutely babe. They’re friendly girls. And they’re all fucking monsters. Might need some tape to cover up that massive boner of yours though.”

“I dunno, I‘d be nervous, but that’s like a huge fantasy of mine”.

“Then do it! Nothing to worry about. I’ll look after you babe. Might sneak you off to a closet when I come off stage too”. I wasn’t sure whether this was just a joke or if she was being serious, either way, my cock jolted and my heart practically stopped at the prospect.

“So babe”, Melissa paused, lifted up her huge arm, gave her massive bicep a few pumps, admired it, pursing her lips and letting out a sharp, arrogant grunt, then turned to me and continued, “are you ready to shoot load number two”?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is cool and all but...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That's why the OP pointed out that it was a reimagining of an existing story.

I don't understand the point of a 'reimagining.' Why not just write a story?

1. Find story about muscleguy 'Karl'.  2. Change 'Karl' to 'Karla'.  3. New story about musclegirl 'Karla'.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Re: 1. Find a
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 07:10:10 pm »

Offline robojoe

• Activity:
    0%
#FEMUSCLE: Stories [John D] adapted by [robojoe] 2015
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2015, 11:40:23 am »
Don't forget the karma if you enjoy the story.  Thanks all.

Surfer Girl
original story by John D.
Re-imagined by robojoe

It was a hot summer day and I decided to go to the beach for some rays. I live in Southern California not far from a great surfing beach. I had heard on TV that the surf was really high because of a hurricane out in the Pacific. Good, I thought to myself. There would be a lot of hot young surfers at the beach today.

Sure enough, when I got to the beach I saw that the water was literally covered with surfers waiting to catch that next great wave. The surfers, both guys and girls, seemed to range in age from about ten years old to their early 20's, sat upright on their boards looking out at the ocean and jockeying for position. When a good set of waves arrived, there would be a mad scramble of surfers all wanting to get on the same wave and ride it in. Only a few survived.

I put on some sun lotion and lay down on my towel on the warm sand. The hot sun felt great on my chest and face. I was almost asleep when I heard some loud yelling out in the ocean. I looked up and saw two kids arguing with each other. The smaller of the two kids was a girl.  She  was paddling her board up close to a bigger boy and started punching him in the chest and back. The bigger boy looked kind of stunned and tried to push off the smaller girl, but the little tiger just kept at it. Finally the bigger boy started paddling his board towards the beach and the smaller girl followed in hot pursuit.

When the bigger boy got to the sand, he immediately dropped his surfboard and started running. The smaller girl did the same thing and ran right after the bigger kid. I now could see both of them very well since they were only about 30 feet from me. The bigger boy looked like he was about 18 years old, tall and thin. He was a pretty ordinary looking teenage boy. Then I looked at the smaller girl and my mouth dropped open. She couldn't have been more than 16 years old and she was almost a foot shorter than the bigger kid. But she had muscles all over her body. Her shoulders were wide and capped with muscle. She had a big chest, with bulging pecs and lats that flared out under her shoulders. Her arms were really muscular. Her abs were shredded with muscle. All these muscles were in motion as the girl chased down the larger boy. To my surprise, the younger girl was a lot faster than the older boy. Her legs looked really strong as she charged though the sand. In a matter of seconds she caught up with the older boy and tackled him from behind. It looked like the girl played football, because it was a perfect tackle.

The kids were now only about 20 feet from me. The girl grabbed the older boy, spun him around so that he was lying on his back started punching him relentlessly on his chest and face. The girl just sat on the older boy's waist and punched away. Every time the older boy tried to roll over, the girl squeezed her muscular legs together into the older boy's body, crushing his flesh and keeping him under control. The older boy tried to defend himself by using his fists to hit the musclegirl, but his punches usually missed and even when they hit they seemed to bounce harmlessly off the girl’s hard body.

"That was my wave, asshole!" yelled the girl as she continued her brutal punches. "I'm gonna teach you not to fuck around with me when I want a wave. I'm gonna teach you who's the boss out there so you never fuck with me again." I could tell the girl’s punches were really hard. With every blow, her shoulders and arms bulged with muscle and that muscle packed a real wallop. Blood was starting to spurt from the older kid's nose. His body was starting to show big red welts. The tall 18-year-old had a look of sheer horror in his eyes, like he was stunned and couldn't believe what this little girl was doing to him. Finally the older kid stopped resisting and just lay there helplessly, groaning in pain. The angry musclegirl kept pounding on the older boy’s skinny chest, now using it like a punching bag. I could see big bruises forming all over the bigger boy’s body. It seemed like some animal instinct had taken over the musclegirl's brain and she wanted to completely thrash the older kid, which she was doing.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer. I shouted, "Hey, cut it out! You're going to kill that guy!" The musclegirl stopped her beating and looked over at me with kind of a sneer on her face. Then she looked down at the trembling older boy who she had just pulverized and spit right on his face. "You're pathetic," she said. "You can't even fight an 16 year old." Then the musclegirl jumped to her feet and stood over the boy. She flexed her arms in triumph, smiling in a superior way. Looking down at her vanquished prey, she spit one more time on the older kid's face and then kicked some sand onto the spit and all over the poor kid's face and eyes. "Get lost, wimp," said the musclegirl. "If I ever see you around here again I'm gonna really kick your ass." She turned around and walked over towards me. The tall 18-year-old slowly got up, with spit and sand covering his face and blood pouring out of his nose. He hobbled over to pick up his surfboard and headed for the parking lot as fast as he could.

As the musclegirl walked towards me, a shiver went up my spine as she got closer and closer. Her muscles looked bigger and stronger the closer she got. She was walking with kind of a swagger, like she knew she was hot stuff and liked to show off what she had. When she got to where I was lying, she straddled me, standing over my body with one foot on each side of my hips. "Why don't ya mind your own business, mister," said the girl, looking down at me with a look of superior contempt. "That asshole was taking my wave and anybody who takes my wave is going to pay for it. It's a jungle out there, mister. Survival of the fittest. Only the strong survive. And I sure showed that wimp who's the strongest!" At that, the girl smiled down at me, slowly raised her arms and flexed. My mouth dropped open at the sight of her big, peaked biceps.

As she was flexing, I looked up at her muscular young body. As I looked up at her buff physique I felt totally inferior to her, even though I was a young adult and she was just a kid. I felt like I was in the presence of a superior being. She had blue eyes, short blond hair and a very good-looking face. Her skin was a dark, golden tan, browned from many hours of surfing in the hot summer sun. Her abs were chisled like a washboard. As she flexed her arms, her lats flared out from her shredded waist to her wide, muscular shoulders. Her chest was much bigger than Her waist and her pecs bulged out proudly from her ribcage. Looking up, I could see the cleavage between her big pecs and the individual fibers of muscle that twitched under her thin, brown skin. Her arms were really muscular. I was guessing that her biceps were probably as hard as rocks. Her legs, which were straddling me like the Colossus of Rhodes, were tan and muscular. I felt a pit in my stomach as I took in the awesome muscularity of this girl who was overpowering me just by her physical presence.

Finally, as the girl finished flexing I said, "Yeah, you sure look strong, all right. You've really got a lot of muscles." The girl flashed a big smile and immediately dropped down and sat on my stomach. I felt the two globes of her muscular ass push down on my soft belly. "You like my muscles, mister? Yeah, they're really strong. These muscles help me a lot in sports. I play football, basketball, baseball -- you name it -- and I'm really good in everything. I'm the strongest, fastest football player in my whole class. I'm the star player on my Pop Warner football team. I'm always scoring touchdowns." The girl said all this very matter-of-factly, like she was just laying out all the facts about what a stud she was. "My muscles have really gotten bigger and stronger in the last three months too. The kid across the street from me, who's 17 years old, got a weight set for his birthday and I've been working out with him. Well, I was already pretty strong but I've gotten so strong since I've been working out that I'm already stronger than him! And he's 17 and I'm only 16. He's starting to look at me a little different because he knows I can beat his ass anytime I want."

I was really getting hot, and not just from the sun. This girl had a real jock-stud attitude to go with her muscles. Suddenly, the girl flexed her right arm right in front of my face. "Here, mister, feel my muscle. Feel how hard it is." I reached up and tried to put my fingers around the girl’s bulging bicep. The muscle felt like warm marble. Hard as steel and as big as a small orange. Her bicep was too big for me to get my hand all around it. She curled his arm up and down several times. With each curl, her bicep got bigger, harder and more peaked. Veins were running up, down and across her flexed upper arm. I just couldn't believe an 16 year old girl had this kind of muscle. The girl smiled as I ran my fingers over her big, hard upper arm. "Pretty hard, ain't it," she said. "Hey mister, try to hurt that muscle. Squeeze as hard as you can and see if you can hurt my muscle." I pinched my thumb and forefinger as hard as I could against the pulsating, living rock that was the girl’s bicep. With all the power I could muster I couldn't make the smallest dent in her bicep. The girl smiled with a look of total superiority.

"OK, mister, now it's my turn," said the girl. "Flex your arm. Let's see what you got." Sheepishly I raised my right arm and flexed my bicep as hard as I could. I guess you could say that I'm kind of a nerd -- I was never very good at sports in school and I don't really get much exercise. As I flexed my arm I could see that my flexed bicep was smaller than the girl’s flexed bicep and it was a lot softer and squishier. The girl looked at my feeble excuse for an arm and said, "Jesus Christ, mister, that looks like a pile of flab. A second ago you tried to crush my bicep. Now, I'm going to try to crush yours." She reached over to my flexed arm and placed her little thumb and forefinger over the top of my bicep. Then she squeezed and she squeezed hard. ZZZAAAAPPP! A tremendous shot of pain surged through my arm as her fingers easily crushed my flabby flesh and drove down to my bone. I was watching the muscles in her forearm writhe as they powered her strong fingers deeper and deeper into my upper arm. She moved them back and forth as she kneeded my arm like bread dough. She smiled at me with her beautiful white teeth as she inflicted more and more pain. "Look at that, mister," she said. "My fingers are so strong that they can just dig through your flabby arm muscles right to the bone. I'll bet that hurts, don't it? You can't hurt me but I can sure hurt you. I'm a fuckin' strong musclegirl and you're a pathetic weak nerd."

I knew the girl was right. I didn't want to admit it, but I couldn't take the pain any longer. Finally I pleaded, "Please stop! You're hurting me. Your muscles are way too strong. They're just crushing my flabby bicep." Without hesitation the girl released her iron grip. She knew she had won. She knew she was superior to me.

"Jesus mister, you're really weak! You're a total wimp. Looks like my 16-year-old girl muscles are stronger than your pathetic wimp adult muscles. How's it feel to be so weak, mister? How's it feel to be weaker than a strong girl like me?" The girl was flexing her arm right in front of my face, showing off how strong she was. "Well," I said, "it feels really weird, like I can't believe it. Now let me ask you. How's it feel to be so strong, so much stronger than other kids and even teenagers and adults?"

"Feels great," she said. "It feels really great to be strong. Stronger than weak guys like you. Stronger than all the kids in my class. So strong that I'm the best athlete in every sport I play. Strong enough to beat up anyone I want. Yeah, mister, since you're a wimp, you've never known the feeling of being really strong, not afraid of anyone or anything. Well, mister let me tell you it feels great! Here, feel my abs. Feel how ripped they are." The girl flexed her abs and I ran my hands over the corrugated washboard of steel-hard muscle. She had a perfect 6-pack. I pushed my fingers into the muscle, only to be met with a steel wall of resistance. The girl laughed.

I ran my hands above her abs to her big chest and felt the size and hardness of her pecs. She proudly pushed out her chest and flexed those pecs, which bulged with power. "My chest is really strong, ya know," she said. "I can bench press a ton of weight -- way more than my bodyweight." I shuddered at the thought that this girl could probably bench press more weight than I could. She moved her arms back and forth as if she were doing bench presses. I could feel her hard pecs contract and bulge under my hands as she did rep after rep of pretend bench presses. Wow, those pecs felt big and hard. "Hey mister, I'll show you how strong my chest and abs are. You punch me as hard as you can anywhere you want on my chest or abs and see if my muscles can take it." I kind of hesitated, not wanting to hurt an 16-year-old girl with a punch to her body. The girl gave me a commanding look with her bright blue eyes. "Do it!" she ordered. "Do it now!"

I wound up my right arm and gave her a hard punch to the abs. There was a loud smacking sound as my fist hit what felt like a brick wall. The girl laughed as I pulled back my arm in pain. "Is that all you've got, mister? I could hardly feel that. Oh, I forgot. You're a wimp. Go ahead, try again wimp, and make it harder this time!" This time I used my left arm and landed what I thought was a very solid blow to her chest. My fist bounced off her hard pec like it had hit a steel girder. The girl smiled arrogantly. It was obvious that none of my punches could do any damage to her hard body.

"OK, my turn," she said. I looked up at her in horror as she made a fist, wound up her muscular right arm and aimed it at my chest. I tensed my out-of-shape chest muscles as much as those flabby muscles could be tensed. But they were no match for the awesome power of the musclegirl's punch. As her fist pounded into my chest I felt incredible pain shooting through my upper body. The girl saw my pain but didn't seem to care. "Hey, this is fun," she said. "Your muscles are really squishy. I like the way they feel on my fist when I hit 'em." She then punched me several more times with her left and right fists. I knew that she wasn't punching as hard as she could, but each of her blows really hurt a lot. The girl was incredibly strong. In a strange way, I wanted her to keep punching even though each punch felt like a piledriver hitting my flesh. I wanted to keep watching her powerful girl muscles flex and bulge as they drove her fists into my body.

Finally she stopped and said "OK, mister, ya wanna fight? You and me. Man versus girl. Big guy versus little girl. Let's do it right now. I'm all stoked. I know I could beat your ass. I wanna fight you right now. I bet I could kick your ass real bad. I love to beat up guys. I like to feel my fists pounding into other people's bodies." I looked up and saw all the muscles on the girl’s body tensed and flexing. She was totally pumped up. At first I couldn't believe what she was saying. I was over a foot taller than she was and outweighed her by 60 or 70 pounds. But after what I had just experienced, I realized that if I got into a fight with this musclegirl I had almost no hope of winning. The girl had muscles that were harder and stronger than mine and she knew how to use them as lethal weapons. I would be a bloody pulp. Another of the girl’s many conquests.

Finally I said, "Uh, no thanks. I don't feel like fighting today." The girl looked down at me and sneered. "Jesus, mister, you're not only a wimp but you're a chicken too. You won't even stand up to an 15-year-old girl. You're really pathetic." She grabbed my arms and pinned me to the sand. Then she started forming a big ball of spit in her mouth. She sloshed the spit around in her mouth right above my face. I thought for sure he was going to spit on my face just like she had done to the skinny teenager she beat up. She knew that I was thinking that. Suddenly she sat up and spit her huge load of saliva about 15 feet off to the side. She could spit real far, the way jocks can spit.

She stood up, looked down at me and said, "Gotta get back to that awesome surf. You better not get in my way, wimp, or I'll beat the shit out of you whether you like it or not." She then kicked sand all over my face and body, turned around and walked towards her surfboard. In a moment of anger, I almost got up to get her for kicking the sand in my face. But then I came to my senses, brushed the sand off and lay back down on my towel. For the next two hours I thought about what had just happened.

THE END

Awesome as usual, RoboJoe. Would be great if you make a sequel to this story.

Yeah, but he doesn't write. He just changes pronouns around.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [by robojoe]~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View