Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576125 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:55:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Short Story Topic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Short Story Topic  (Read 2345 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Short Story Topic
« on: February 03, 2024, 04:38:28 am »
Hey All,

I've written a number of short stories and two novella for an upcoming anthology. I still feel it needs one more story and thought why not get an idea from one of you. If you would like me to pursue a certain topic let me know.

Thanks,
-Richard
P.S. I have what I think is the best book I've written coming out soon, The Courtesan of Whitechapel.  Be on the lookout for it on Amazon, Smashwords, and Apple Books soon.

Forum Saradas

Short Story Topic
« on: February 03, 2024, 04:38:28 am »

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Short Story Topic
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 05:19:16 am »
A young woman who’s also the smartest person in the world decides to also become the strongest, and develops a drug to allow her to massively bulk up with no major side effects.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 07:18:34 am »
Here’s a pitch: “The Poster”

A shy, unconfident young woman plucks up the courage to go to the gym, and finds her way to an old place near the edge of town. It’s not special, buts it’s nice and feels comfortable. One day, as she’s working out she sees a poster on the wall of a gorgeous, well coiffured female bodybuilder in one of those old 80s/90s micro-unitards… all Lycra and bronzed muscles and sex appeal. She can’t help but be captivated by the image… the feeling of confidence and power conveyed in an amused, sexy grin at the camera.

It’s enough to start her journey and motivate her, and she gets into the habit of ending her workouts lifting and staring at it. She grows stronger and fitter and more confident in herself, and takes a trip abroad with her new successful enterprise, using the opportunity to train at a foreign gym for a while, growing even bigger.

When she returns, she’s relieved to go back to her little gym and carry on… but she can’t help but feeling that the woman in the poster is bigger than ever before, in a tinier outfit… and even more provocative and sensual in her posing. And now, again, there’s a target to aim for and a new reason to get bigger and bigger and bigger.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 10:31:36 pm »
A young woman who’s also the smartest person in the world decides to also become the strongest, and develops a drug to allow her to massively bulk up with no major side effects.

Interesting ask. I have a story already in there that is very much like that entitled, The Science of Muscle
Here’s a pitch: “The Poster”
A shy, unconfident young woman plucks up the courage to go to the gym, and finds her way to an old place near the edge of town. It’s not special, buts it’s nice and feels comfortable. One day, as she’s working out she sees a poster on the wall of a gorgeous, well coiffured female bodybuilder in one of those old 80s/90s micro-unitards… all Lycra and bronzed muscles and sex appeal. She can’t help but be captivated by the image… the feeling of confidence and power conveyed in an amused, sexy grin at the camera.

I like the setup for this story quite a bit but really don't see the struggle and climax for that one. I do think the inspiration of the poster would be fantastic to include in a story though and if you don't mind I'll drop that in for whatever story I add

Here are The current stories I have - still looking for one more:
Key Party - pretty much what the title says
Alone No More - about a guy who dreams of a massive butch woman to dominate him
My Button - about a woman with a big clit who decides why not lets just use gear to make it bigger
Nuclear Hockey - Novella about a Native American who trains to get better at lacrosse and has some help
My First Session - its in the title
Vaudeville Girl - Novella set in 1900 England about a strongwoman who finds a way to get stronger
Starship Captain -
To Wish Upon a Monkey’s Paw - Play on the original story
The Science of Muscle - intelligent woman who finds she has other desires
Metamorphosis - another play on a story
Ugly Duckling - an entry by my wife
Being Big - another entry by my wife
Liberal Snowflake - update of a short story that involves science and muscle

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 11:37:13 pm »
How about a young prince in a fantasy world meets the foreign princess he’s been betrothed to and discovers that she and the other women in her home nation are stronger and more muscular than anyone he’s ever seen before?

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 04:08:04 am »
A bridal shop gets a bizarre ask - a private showing to find a dress for a bride-to-be.

But what they don't realize is that the bride is very big... and also something of a airhead/klutz who is very worried about how she'll look.

A bit of a comedic slice of life story with a lady suiting our tastes.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 07:07:35 am »
A college gymnast is challenged to join the men's football team and ends up being the starting running back and leading the team to an undefeated season and a championship, all the while amassing unreal numbers of yards and touchdowns, all this despite being only 5'1 and 100 pounds of gymnast muscle.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 03:51:38 am »
some interesting ideas. I will consider them. Thank you, fellas.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Short Story Topic

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View