Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572642 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:23:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2701786 times)

birmi482

Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #765 on: February 11, 2019, 03:30:27 pm »
You can copy it into Google translate or Yandex translate. It quite interesting, she speaks about her plans this year etc

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #766 on: February 11, 2019, 03:37:13 pm »
You can copy it into Google translate or Yandex translate. It quite interesting, she speaks about her plans this year etc

Thanks. Chrome's translator is working now.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #767 on: February 11, 2019, 03:47:42 pm »
Here's the interview in English:

“Hulk's Friend” Natalia Kuznetsova: “Most of my followers on Insta**** are men”
Professional bodybuilder gave an interview to StarHit, in which she told why she was not afraid to take anabolic drugs, where she met her husband, and when she would come back to the stage of the Bolshoi Theater.
Many years have passed since the first lesson. Today, Natalia Kuznetsova is the strongest woman in the world, even strong men have her eyes modestly beside her. World, European and Eurasian champion in bench press and deadlift, world champion in armlifting trains 5-6 days a week and follows a special diet. Athlete states that does not seek popularity, but that she finds it - fan clubs " Iron Lady " exist in many countries, and social networks, "Mrs Steel" are full of enthusiastic confessions.

- Natasha, your full name sounds like Natalia, and you always correct, if someone tries to put a soft sign after the letter "l". Often confused?
Natalia Kuznetsova
The form of the name "Natalia" is considered older and, so to speak, classic. Natalia is from the Latin word "Natalis". I like it more by the euphony. Therefore, correcting.
- How did you meet your husband? It would be interesting to know your love story ...
Natalia Kuznetsova
Our love story is pretty modern. We met on the Internet, more precisely on the Odnoklassniki website (now none of us have a form there). For a while, we talked just like friends. Many times I heard the "options" dating with the future spouse in the gym, but it is not. Previously, my husband (he is a master of sports in freestyle wrestling) and was completely interested in neither bodybuilding nor powerlifting.
Where do you like to spend your vacation, what do you do during your vacation?
Natalia Kuznetsova
The concept of "vacation" is not quite classic. Even during the holidays, we to some extent continue to work. We have our own business, but he does not know vacations. We also do training, albeit in a lightweight, supportive form. We often travel to Europe, there are many favorite places. If possible, spend time at sea. Rest is preferred not active - there is enough activity in everyday life.
- Favorite literary hero do you have?
Natalia Kuznetsova
Most likely - this is Sherlock Holmes. I grew up on books about him, reread all the stories several times. Now, unfortunately, I rarely read, but as a tribute to my boyhood I remembered Sherlock Holmes.
- In 2016, you had a theatrical debut, not anywhere, but at the Bolshoi Theater staged by Manon Lesko along with Anna Netrebko and Yusif Eyvazovy. What did this unusual experience give you?
Natalia Kuznetsova
I often get offers from various countries and places to act in all kinds of shows. Of course, I didn’t have any thoughts about participation in the production of the Bolshoi Theater, it was very unexpected and pleasant to receive an invitation from there. To date, a contract has been signed with the Bolshoi Theater, the next appearance on the stage will be in March. This is incredibly interesting - a completely different world, wonderful and talented people!
- Are you going to continue to participate in such projects? Maybe you can even announce something?
Natalia Kuznetsova
I constantly participate in something. At the moment, are shooting for the American project Generation Iron (“Iron Generation” - approx. Ed.) - is preparing a film. Along the way, he is engaged in documentary projects for the Russia Today channel. I also endlessly participate in shooting for large bodybuilding media from France, England and the USA. In April, at the largest sports exhibition Fibo in Germany, I present the stand of American promoters. Now I am negotiating a tour of Canada. Affairs is enough.
Athlete often participates in various projects around the world // Photo: Insta****
- You are taking anabolic steroids. Natasha, do you have any fear related to the use of these drugs?
Natalia Kuznetsova
Starting to perform in professional sports of higher achievements, you either accept its rules, or - do not participate at all. To demonize anabolic steroids is not necessary. We have hawthorn, people drink and die, and you ask if it is not “scary” to prepare professionally under the guidance of experienced trainers and under constant medical supervision? Ordinary people will never know how they are trained, what is used. They learn about it only when mistakes are made in the preparation and the athlete is caught on doping control. Modern medical and training techniques are constantly being improved. The directions of peptide drugs, selective modulators are developing; if you look at which countries are in the lead, it is quite possible to determine who is engaged in the main developments. Russia is not at the forefront here. There are a lot of very popular competitions and shows where doping control is not carried out at all. The same Strongman (you will watch “Game of Thrones” - Hafthor Bjornsson (performer of Grigor's “Mountains” of Clegan in season 4 of the series - editor's note) - multiple winner of these competitions. Or take the same numerous powerlifting competitions that many federations hold uniting the strongest athletes.
- You have a non-standard figure. If not a secret, where do you buy clothes?
Natalia Kuznetsova
I can easily pick up things for myself not only abroad, but also in Russia as well. The only difficulty is the waist. Most often, if the clothes fit well on the chest, then there are “extra” a few centimeters at the waist.
Classical standards of female beauty 90-60-90. What is the formula of proportions of Natalia Kuznetsova now, what volumes do you strive for?
Natalia Kuznetsova
Classic standards are long gone. Even the modeling business is already "very different." My best adviser is a mirror, and a centimeter is information about nothing. Compliance with the standards for centimeters will not save you from cellulite and will not increase muscle tone. I haven’t been working on increasing the total volume and mass for a long time; I’m focused on improving proportions and quality, which is much more important.
- Found information that you put breast implants. Is it a necessity or a commitment to excellence?
Natalia Kuznetsova
The owner of a large bust with a low percentage of fat need implants. This is neither good nor bad - the choice is always yours. Everyone has a different understanding of aesthetics. However, it often happens that the issue price influences the decision whether to insert them or not. In any case, a huge number of owners of a sports figure makes breast plastic, and I am among them. Yes, I like it so much!
- The most ridiculous rumor that you heard about yourself?
Natalia Kuznetsova
I do not know about the absurd, one of the most common, that I did plastic on the lips, no matter how much I said the opposite, nothing helps. If it were, honestly admitted, there is nothing wrong with that. On the lips did only tattoo make-up.
What do men write to you in social networks? The coolest compliment for a girl bodybuilder?
Natalia Kuznetsova
Most of my Insta**** followers are men. I think there are about 75% of them, in other social networks about the same percentage. Many different write. Compliments for the athlete do not differ from compliments for non-athletes. It is difficult for me to distinguish any separate one.
- Do you plan to have a baby?
Natalia Kuznetsova
In the future, of course. Athletes are the same people as everyone else.
- You have achieved a lot, what other peaks do you want to conquer in the future?
Natalia Kuznetsova
You know, I'm not very vain. I don’t suffer from medal addiction, I don’t strive to collect all possible and inconceivable titles. I do what I love, which is both my hobby and my work. I like to be in good shape always, and not just a couple of times a year during the competition. I prefer to be, not seem strong.
- Your life motto sounds ...
Natalia Kuznetsova
... Never tell people about your plans. Just take it and do it. Let them be surprised by the results, not by chatter.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #768 on: February 12, 2019, 06:13:29 am »

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #769 on: February 12, 2019, 03:08:38 pm »
Here's the interview in English:

“Hulk's Friend” Natalia Kuznetsova: “Most of my followers on Inst@gram are men”
Professional bodybuilder gave an interview to StarHit, in which she told why she was not afraid to take anabolic drugs, where she met her husband, and when she would come back to the stage of the Bolshoi Theater.

Thanks Old_Surehand for going to great pains to give this interview (K+ given).

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #770 on: February 13, 2019, 06:42:59 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #771 on: February 14, 2019, 01:13:20 am »

Offline bblackey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #772 on: February 14, 2019, 08:47:17 pm »
Unstoppable, unbeatable, fierce power.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #773 on: February 15, 2019, 03:37:32 am »

Offline fbbadmire

• Activity:
    0%
  • One step beyond
« Reply #774 on: February 16, 2019, 12:51:20 pm »
From a Russian TV-show!

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #775 on: February 16, 2019, 02:50:29 pm »
Thanks pal, Did they give her Arm / Biceps measurement? Interesting if you can give it.

birmi482

« Reply #776 on: February 16, 2019, 05:13:02 pm »
Yes, 43 cm!! This is an old clip from December 2017. She seems to look smaller than she looked earlier that year, so possibly her biceps got smaller

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #777 on: February 16, 2019, 06:27:47 pm »

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #778 on: February 17, 2019, 11:24:28 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #779 on: February 18, 2019, 08:26:16 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View