Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573968 Posts in 72822 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:39:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 387998 times)

fbb_mylove

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #420 on: March 10, 2014, 02:37:22 pm »
Hi,
I m new here. My name is Alex, 25years, and I write from italy. I love tall women and muscles. :)

Forum Saradas

Pikkie

« Reply #421 on: March 12, 2014, 01:55:40 pm »
 ^-^

Hi all,

I have been a long time fan. So decided to join.

I am a female muscle afficionado.

Unfortunately in South Africa they are few and far between.

That's me.

Pikkie. 

beowulff

« Reply #422 on: March 17, 2014, 08:29:09 pm »
Welcome.
Say hello to Wanda Fourie for me!

tybsmaller

« Reply #423 on: March 25, 2014, 11:57:44 am »
Happy to be here long time fan of fbb.  :cool2:

Offline coldfuzion

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #424 on: April 01, 2014, 07:28:53 am »
 ^-^ Hello all!! I think FBB's are the sexiest, most beautiful women on earth! I get weak at the knees, heart palpitations and get extremely aroused by their power and beauty!! :heart: It all started at about age 18, when I discovered an issue of Women's Physique World. I was astonished, as I had never seen a woman like this before!! Perhaps I am being too explicit, but I walked home with that magazine, in a state of sensual bliss I'd never felt before!!  I feel comfortable sharing this here as I've always felt like I was abnormal or different in my admiration for huge, muscular women, as I feel like I can't share my love for FBB's publicly. Should I feel guilty or abnormal about this? I don't want to consider it a fetish or perversion. I wish society would accept and appreciate these beautiful, dedicated, hard working women and not dismiss them for looking like "men" which IMO they certainly do not. They represent what a women SHOULD look like!! I worship at the altar of the likes of Karla Nelson, Tina Lockwood, Athena Annis, Sharon Marvel, etc... so many more!! Sorry for my long rant!!   

:cool2:

Offline coldfuzion

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #425 on: April 01, 2014, 07:44:09 am »
 ^-^ Hello all!! I'm Chris. I think FBB's are the sexiest, most beautiful women on earth! I get weak at the knees, heart palpitations and get extremely aroused by their power and beauty!! :heart: It all started at about age 18, when I discovered an issue of Women's Physique World. I was astonished, as I had never seen a woman like this before!! Perhaps I am being too explicit, but I walked home with that magazine, in a state of sensual bliss I'd never felt before!!  I feel comfortable sharing this here as I've always felt like I was abnormal or different in my admiration for huge, muscular women, as I feel like I can't share my love for FBB's publicly. Should I feel guilty or abnormal about this? I don't want to consider it a fetish or perversion. I wish society would accept and appreciate these beautiful, dedicated, hard working women and not dismiss them for looking like "men" which IMO they certainly do not. They represent what a women SHOULD look like!! I worship at the altar of the likes of Karla Nelson, Tina Lockwood, Athena Annis, Sharon Marvel, etc... so many more!! Sorry for my long rant!!   

:cool2:

jacques060

« Reply #426 on: April 13, 2014, 07:24:17 pm »
Hi there,

My name is Jacques and I'm a photographer/videographer and a teacher in Canada. I'm happy to join the website and hope we'll have fun to chat together. Don't be shy to contact me. I'm here to make new friends... from female athletes to all muscles admirers. Talk with you soon !

J

Bonjour à tous,

Mon nom est Jacques et je suis heureux de me joindre à ce site. Je suis un photographe/videéographe et professeur. Je suis Canadien... avis à mes compatriotes. ;-) Ne soyez pas gêné de me contacter. Au plaisir!

J

lohas

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2014, 03:31:07 pm »
 :-*

Offline mse2002

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #428 on: April 17, 2014, 04:10:24 pm »
hello my name is suat from Turkey.   ^-^

zxcv II

« Reply #429 on: April 21, 2014, 02:26:51 pm »
Just Came Back ! :)

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #430 on: April 22, 2014, 12:49:34 pm »
They represent what a women SHOULD look like!! I worship at the altar of the likes of Karla Nelson, Tina Lockwood, Athena Annis, Sharon Marvel, etc... so many more!! Sorry for my long rant!!   

Cold,
After all these years, I too am still prostrated at the altar of Karla Nelsen.. (my favorite mixed-wrestler and an all-time great HEAVYweight). I eagerly await the (second) coming of the next Nelsen or Lockwood..

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #431 on: April 22, 2014, 10:11:58 pm »
Hi I'm justin from uk. Just joined, but long time fan of dense big muscle women. Top site!
User is currently banned [View]

Spooner2562

« Reply #432 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:30 pm »
Hey just signed up I heard this is one of the better sites for fbb content.  Thanks guys

gerradscross

« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2014, 11:27:26 am »
Hi from the UK, I'm a bit of a novice as far as FBB's are concerned  I am looking forward to finding out more about them through this wonderful looking site

JLancer

« Reply #434 on: May 01, 2014, 04:26:59 pm »
Hey Everybody, 50 yr old M from the Midwest here. Been a fan of fbbs for a while. Used to session quite regularly, but have been away for a while. Time home after back surgery has led to a lot of computer time and I find myself being drawn back in again  :)    Don't know how much I can contribute here, but I'll try.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View