Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576147 Posts in 73298 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 02:56:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 396776 times)

MuscularTophFan

Not a new memeber per say.
« Reply #600 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:15 pm »
Old account got deleted for some reason. :P

Forum Saradas

Not a new memeber per say.
« Reply #600 on: October 04, 2015, 10:38:15 pm »

Offline mykee12

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #601 on: October 08, 2015, 12:06:23 pm »
new fan love this site

putadshere

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #602 on: October 12, 2015, 06:45:04 pm »
welcome!

Offline dudleydog99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #603 on: October 13, 2015, 04:53:48 am »
hi
dudleydog here.!!!

ddog

Offline riddle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #604 on: October 13, 2015, 03:21:47 pm »
Hi guys, 22 yo guy here, I really like fit toned girls although not very muscular.

khananel

Hello, I'm new
« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2015, 05:48:07 pm »
I'm Philip. I've been into muscular women for as long as I can remeber. nice to have a discussion forum. I started with the early fbbs like Rachel Mclish. I love how fbb has developed. I love the degree of muscularity being achieved.

There is some discussion about 'beauty'. For me Nikki Fuller is one end of that, very attractive yet very muscular and strong. Other FBB go very masculine in looks. I don't mind masculine. For me many fbb are like a third gender 'transitory males'. They look masc-fem. Very powerful, strog and imposing. I'm not bothered about roid use because that's their choice. I'm no judging. Some look really good 'masculinised' some look downright ugly. But then that's true of women even without bb and roids. They aren't all Barbie/movie stars... Its the whole package that's important. Some fbb sound good wih deeper voices. others sound ill. I like Lisa Giesbrecht. Deep voice but what an fbb! But at least here we can discuss stuff like this and its ok. Thanks for that.

Offline Aj is cool

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
New, still don't really get the whole karma thing, someone help?
« Reply #606 on: October 30, 2015, 05:55:44 am »
Yeah not really one to join forums but I got curious and I keep seeing posts about not being a lurker, I guess I'm guilty I made an account prettu recently and come on once in awhile to get the feel for it. I dont want to be a lurker I just don't really have much experience or know-how with forums, lol :thanks:

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: New, still don't really get the whole karma thing, someone help?
« Reply #607 on: October 30, 2015, 08:35:39 am »
 ^-^   :wob:  'Karma' or 'K' is a reward you may give if you like a particular post:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=297135.0  [Limited to 1 each hour]

To receive 'K', you could post interesting items in the appropriate sections, with some limits and restrictions, eg: no 'direct' links.  When you accumulate enough 'K', you might be 'promoted' to a higher membership level, or you can make a donation.

Hope this helps...

+K #1 4 U
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline femuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2015, 10:13:31 am »
Hey guys 25 year old male who y really likes muscular women in all different sizes. Have been into sports my entire life and always had an appreciation for muscular and toned women.  Glad to have a place to talk and read about women's fitness sports.

JenkinsT

« Reply #609 on: November 02, 2015, 08:09:35 pm »
Hi Everybody. Im a big fan of FBBs. There are alot of female bodybuilders and fitness ladies in the Caribbean which is where I am. Whenever I post I will try to focus on posting about them while showing off this apparently well kept secret.

Optfbb

New guy here!
« Reply #610 on: November 03, 2015, 12:20:14 am »
I discovered this forum a few months ago and decided to join today! I am an FBB fan wishing to participate on this forum.

Dan

Offline Aj is cool

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: New, still don't really get the whole karma thing, someone help?
« Reply #611 on: November 03, 2015, 08:04:26 am »
Awesome thanks! And thanks for the K lol I'm with my gf alot so I can't get on here much but I will definatley get involved when I can!

tamarok

Athletic woman fan
« Reply #612 on: November 03, 2015, 02:25:31 pm »
Just joined. I am generally into the athletic women, such as those who do crossfit, though also appreciate all the girls with a certain amount of muscle.

arrantsin

« Reply #613 on: November 14, 2015, 03:08:35 am »
Hi, I'm Andy from USA.  I'm obviously new here, but not new to female bodybuilding, as I have a great respect for them.  Watching training videos of bodybuilders has inspired me greatly, so I hope to return the favor by posting some of my artwork here down the road.

Happy holidays!

Offline MixedWrestlerSpain

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Hello from Spain!
« Reply #614 on: November 15, 2015, 06:59:04 pm »
Hello everyone! I am a 35 year old male, from Spain. Since I was a teenager I remember being interested in strong females, specially those involved in combat sports. Unfortunately, intergender wrestling in Spain is almost unknown. There is very little information about it and there are only a handful of female wrestlers doing sessions over here. Fortunately, the internet and sites like this one help a lot! I would like to salute everyone in this board and would also like to thank the administrator and moderators for their work, this is such an excellent site.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View