Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576487 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:35:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 397571 times)

absolutemarco

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #540 on: February 06, 2015, 11:15:41 pm »
Hello everybody!
I've been here for a while, but it's time I introduce myself and start to contribute properly to this fantastic forum.
Happy to be here and thankful for all wonderful info, pics and videos I've found on the forum.
I'm Italian and will bring you contents about Italian athlete, hoping you'll appreciate them.

Forum Saradas

pinnedguy491

« Reply #541 on: February 07, 2015, 04:43:33 pm »
Hi I'm pinnedguy491.

I like wrestling with strong women and want to meet session wrestlers.

Offline treebarkronald

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2015, 09:44:19 pm »
Hello, I'm Kevin. I'm an artist, although I admit I haven't done much FMG art or anything like that--maybe someday I'll share some relevant artwork here. I'm a fan of any level of musculature.

Offline f.gigi369

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Hello by f.gigi369
« Reply #543 on: February 11, 2015, 08:12:25 pm »
Hi everybody from f.gigi369, i'm an enthusiast of fit models and i hope to have a good time on this forum  ^-^

carlotop

« Reply #544 on: February 14, 2015, 01:09:32 pm »
Hi, I am a newbie here and love female bodybuilding. I hope to contribute and make friends here. 8) ^-^

Offline superlegs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Legs and calves obsession
Hi to all members
« Reply #545 on: February 17, 2015, 09:23:20 pm »
 very good forum i like it!

:cool2: :cool2:

bzking

New member: bzking
« Reply #546 on: February 25, 2015, 03:12:24 am »
Hello everyone my name is BZking.I have been lurking these forms for quite a while now and have decided that the time is come I need to introduce myself. I have been a gym rat for probably about five years, now my girlfriend and I work out together. I'm excited to finally join the forms as a full member and I'm excited to get to know all of you if you have any questions about anything or would like to get to know me I welcome anyone who like to reach out. thanks for reading

Bz

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #547 on: March 01, 2015, 02:54:32 am »
Hello there. I'm an subtly obsessive fan of FBB since its organised inception (Lisa Lyon, Claudia, Kike, Rachel, etc. - I love them all!!). Female Bodybuilding is something still relatively new to the world and let's face it, humanity itself - an archetype more radical than nearly all others and slowly, surely, it continues to grow. I can think of no other sport that is so consistently declared dead, yet boasts more participants (to one degree or another) than ever, with no end in sight. I have admired them, enjoyed them and helped to support them and will so long as I breathe.

Offline Paul1966

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Hello
« Reply #548 on: March 05, 2015, 12:41:51 pm »
Hi, my name is Paolo from Italy and I proud to join this wonderful site.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

TheFranksterChannel

Hello, Folks
« Reply #549 on: March 06, 2015, 12:08:48 am »
Hello, I was been here for 3 years ago on December 10th, 2012 until no one know i'm not contact because I was working my intership after I graduate in high school on June 2010. And now I have coming back. To share my opinions for this forums. I'm artist neither I do characters and FMG fan art.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #550 on: March 06, 2015, 06:56:59 am »
This site needs a search menu for FBB's and it would be faster to see the FBB's we searched for just a thought. But overall happy with this site.
User is currently banned [View]

fbbfanboy

new person
« Reply #551 on: March 24, 2015, 12:19:55 am »
hi guys, im fabio and i love fbbs

fbboilymasseuse

new to saradas and the fbb scene but confident :p
« Reply #552 on: March 31, 2015, 01:25:48 pm »
Good afternoon guys, it's great to be part of such a tight knit force of female beauty, Im Lee, 25 year old from the north east UK, and I've joined for something very special in particular, I have been working my ass off as a welder for past few years and a long holiday/working vacation is in order , I'm an accomplished masseuse having a few clients so looking for a work placement if you like, to help out on tours /shows / competitions, Im good with my hands and can fix a lot yhithings not just knots in muscles, this might be a long shot but you only live once and I'm young, rebellious and alive :p
lee

Offline AustrianFBB Lover

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #553 on: April 11, 2015, 10:42:39 pm »
Hey, this is Frank from Austria. :) I'm 23 years old and I'm spent much time last year in gym to lose some fat and weight. For that reason I became very addictive in fitness and bodybuilding.
I'm very passionate in saradas. I like the look of fit and buff women...never knew that this would be like an addiction for me.^^
However I would appreciate to find some nice people who think the same way like me.

Vistar

« Reply #554 on: April 16, 2015, 04:50:34 am »
Hi All,

Names Trevor, Just saying my hellos. I found this board extremely helpful and everyone here is so polite!

I'm interested in becoming a donating member, can anyone point me in the right direction to go about getting info on that?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View