Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575247 Posts in 71952 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 11:37:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde on patreon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pdgde on patreon  (Read 7049 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Pdgde on patreon
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 11:35:11 am »
Russian Sex Machine

As an assistant to the American ambassador of Russia,I’ve spent a lot of time in Moscow..Mostly in state department communications..I’m a career employee of the government..I go to gatherings from time to time with all the important people..Usually it’s pretty boring..A lot of suit and ties with little to say..One evening I attended the Bolshoi ballet with some other officials..My wife works in the States so we grew apart..Got a divorce in May..At 42 I never thought about another woman since I’m living in Russia now..In the back of my mind I certainly wanted sex..Some really hot babes in this city..Well I have a weird secret..The performance was amazing that night but one of the stage extras caught my eye..A 5-7 inch 245 pound female bodybuilder was on the stage in a tiny bikini!..Oh my god I almost wanted to cum in my pants right there!..My dirty little secret is having this huge fetish for female muscle!..Nobody knows and I don’t want it revealed for obvious potential circumstances..If this ever got out I’m sure my job would come to an end..I have a personal Samsung tablet that nobody ever sees..It has all the mega massive babes on it to jerk off at night..A dream of mine is to marry a huge muscular babe!..Two times back in the States I did go to a bodybuilding show..No one knew who I was..I’m now an undercover schmoe..Painful at times when you have an 11 inch cock!..I just want to cum in those beasts!

“Bravo!”..”Spectacular!”..The crowd stands up to give them a standing ovation..I’m clapping for what I found out is Natasha Trukhina..Bulging 19 and a half inch biceps..31 inch quads..Delts so large it looks like she’s wearing football pads..Giant traps crawl up her rather small neck..Long auburn hair dangles down to her knees..Her waist must be 29 inches..She does have breast implants but according to her biography she had them stuffed in her chest before bodybuilding..Went from skinny to huge as fuck!..Big kissable lips..I wonder what she looks like in real off season condition?..They must have powerful steroids in Russia!..”Great show Dimitri”..”Did you want to meet the cast?”..”Sure I do”..We follow ambassador Duncan backstage..I can’t believe this..Natasha is standing there with the cast..We shake hands with each member..I get to Natasha and I’m in heaven..Powerful grip..Giant veins invade her pumped up biceps..I smile and give her the thumbs up sign..”We are so proud of Natasha..The biggest muscle woman in Russia”..”I can see why..She’s impressive”..I’m the only one in the group that said a thing..You know the rest of my coworkers are grossed out by Natasha!..The deepest voice I ever heard on a woman!..Only 29 years old..

We have a big dinner at a nearby restaurant..Five star dining at it’s best..Some of the cast joins us at a big long table..Natasha comes in wearing a tight white spandex dress then sits down in front of me!..Talk about muscular eye candy!..I take a drink of vodka and we all toast the brilliant cast..She smiles at me the whole time..God I love that!..I don’t see her with a boyfriend or husband..Wonder about that..The meal was great as the drinks go down..I keep staring at her giant pecs!..Pecs on top of boobs..Strange dichotomy indeed..Natasha is so friendly with folks despite her obvious intimidating bulk..After a while it was time to go

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde    :cool2:

Forum Saradas

Re: Pdgde on patreon
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 11:35:11 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Be a Patron of the Arts  |  Pdgde on patreon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View