Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by pdgde on 02 Sep 2018
  • Hey guys I have a new patreon story telling site  :woohoo:

https://www.patreon.com/pdgde
  • #2 by pdgde on 04 Sep 2018
  • It was a busy night down on the town strip as many party goers were already drunk..Gina and I met out in front of the place and we went inside to sit at the bar while waiting for the next available table..The place was packed and incredibly noisy..We had to talk into each others ears just to be heard..”So John I noticed you like to look at my huge thighs..Ha Ha”..My face turned a little red when she said that..All knowing that Gina was on to me..”Well hell they are amazing!”..She smiled again ..”Give me a kiss John!”..Gina fumbles through her phone finally bringing up some pictures..”I plan on looking like this someday”..Holy fuck it was some kind of freaky huge roided  up female bodybuilder!..”Are you scared now?”..”Well uh...no not really”
    (a sample of a story I'm working on)  :cool2:
  • #3 by pdgde on 04 Sep 2018
  • If you want a custom story written let me know :woohoo:
  • #4 by pdgde on 08 Sep 2018
  • You can now view the first chapter of She Bro for free.Tina part one is also available to read
  • #5 by pdgde on 13 Sep 2018
  • #6 by pdgde on 24 Sep 2018
  • https://www.patreon.com/posts/21346691   

A free chapter of Gina thunder thighs is available.. :cool2:
  • #7 by pdgde on 30 Sep 2018
  • Look out for a new story this month
  • #8 by pdgde on 05 Dec 2018
  • Many fine stories are ready to read 8)
  • #9 by pdgde on 20 Dec 2018
  • It’s Sunday at 10 am.. Time for the steroid marriage to begin..Part of Tara’s ritual was to get pumped up before any Sunday ceremony..That means we hit the weights for a full hour before getting married..Our muscles are so fucking hard and vascular..The stuff we took this morning intensified the striations and bloated veins..It was like we were exploding with each flex..Of course my goddess is so much bigger than me..I just love her insane quest for more mass..Each bodybuilding member receives a roid injection by Mary our head doctor before taking their seats...Just imagine if your doctor looked like Mary..Her white scrubs look ready to tear apart at any second..So thick with incredible mass at 5-7 and 270 pounds of meaty roid flesh..Now there’s a doctor who takes her own medicine!..She’s a real mystery to me..I need t   

A tease from a story I'm writing..."Tara Topedos"  :hey:
  • #10 by pdgde on 08 Jan 2019
  • Buff Nerd

Katie Erickson is a friend of mine going way back to my high school days..She was extremely shy and always socialized with the nerds...You know the type..Geeky skinny chess club members both male and female..They all wear thick glasses and always got the best grades in school..Some were members of the school band but Katie was busy studying..That’s how we became friends with our mutual interest in chemistry..My grades were important to me and we both wanted to get into good colleges...Of course my high school football teammates gave me a hard time for being friends with a mousy “Nerd”.. I could care less what they thought...She was nice and we had an interest in the subject..We were in the same class for all four years and one biology course..Those kids would tease her mercifully in the hallways..Punk ass teenagers..It never will change ...Even my girlfriend Stephanie a cheerleader gave her a hard time..She dumped me my senior year because I embarrassed the fuck out of her!..What a bitch she was..I was the only outside friend she had all through school..Katie went on to go to harvard while I got a football scholarship to Ohio State..We lost track of each other over time..That’s why I decided to attend my 10 year reunion Saturday night..
    A new story available now on patreon
  • #11 by pdgde on 06 Mar 2019
  • Body Modification part 3

Two months later Candy is going through some major changes with all those steroids and human growth hormones running through her system..My rich bitch wife is growing muscle like a weed.!..My god Candy is determined to turn herself into the ultimate fantasy woman!..Much to the delight of my huge 14 inch cock..Acne is all over her face and the jaw is growing wider than before..The deeper voice turns me the fuck on!..Her original beauty is long gone from all the roid abuse...Fuck that only makes me want to cum inside her even harder!..Her ballon boobs are on hold for now until she gets a lot bigger!..Thirty five pounds of ripped hard muscle added to her 5-8 inch frame already!...That brings her up to a contest ready dick hard 205 pounds...Of course this is a small start but I’m so proud of her..In her mindset she’s tiny..This is a full blown case of body dysmorphia..I want my baby to get so fucking huge!..My physique is now a hard 249 pounds..I really get off having all this muscle and I always will!...This morning we are brushing our teeth in the duel marble sink vanity..Candy is analyzing her ripped up hard body by flexing those 18 inch biceps..She rinses her mouth out..”Fuck Tim I feel so small next to you!”...”Don’t worry Candy..You have a long way to go..Just be patient!”...”Yeah..I guess so...I do feel great though..My clit is really growing even bigger!”.. “You see the benefits are kicking in my dear”...”So how do like the new trainer I hired for you?..Ha,Ha”..”Are you trying to test me with her?..Tiana is a great trainer and huge as fuck!..A solid 265 pounds Candy!”...”Yes..I need to be bigger than her!...I paid her a million dollars to come over from Russia to train you..Tiana is a real superstar in her home country..She has good ideas about how I can get freaky huge!”...”Now you’re going to ask me if I think she’s hot..Right?”...”Well more like do you want to fuck her?”..”Is this a trick question?”..”No just tell me the truth”..”Hell fucking yes I do!..My dick gets rock hard around her at times..I’m embarrassed!.I do think she wants my big dick!”..”Ha.Ha..I thought so but I wanted to hear it from the horse cocks mouth..Just see if you can keep that 14 inch dick in your pants!”..”Fuck you Candy!”...”After we inject our steroids dear!”..

While Candy drives us to the spacious 16,000 square foot gym in her 8 million dollar Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero,I’m not listening to a word she’s saying..”How many times do I have to tell the staff about….”..Blah.. Blah..Blah..I just stare at her hard sinewy body imaging 100 more pounds of muscle distributed equally on that frame….Those giant fuck bags can surely wait for a while..Some chicks just think they need the biggest fucking boobs in the world!..I’m not going to say a word to Candy about it..She’s my bread and butter in this relationship..Damn! I will fuck and cum all over those tits any time she wants!..”Tim?..Are you listening?”..”Oh yeah I’m sure it will work itself out”...”Okay..Next time I will fire everybody!”....”Let’s go get our pump on baby doll”..”Sure thing horse cock!..Give me a kiss!”..I grab her granite hard glutes and force my crotch into her..Fuck this woman is crazy!..My kind of crazy!..The gym is swarming with various types of muscle heads today..My old buddy John Symington moved to Santa Monica and trains at Candy’s gym..”Hey bro!..Good to see you my friend!”...”Likewise Tim...Time for me to get really buff dude!”..”Awesome..How is the divorce going”...”I signed the papers yesterday..I’m ready to date some hot chicks!”...”Let’s go get some drinks tonight brother”..”Help me find a female bodybuilder Tim..I think they are the bomb!”..”Later bro”..Looks like John is hot for teacher..Petra has been training him for two weeks now..He,He..While John packs his bag up Petra is posing her massive striated pecs in the mirror in a skin tight tank top..Candy is watching her intently while she warms up..Her big veins radiate down her thick bull neck to her massive traps ending at humongous delts....240 pounds of pure muscular she beef..Damn!..I start to warm up and don’t see Tiana Trukhina anywhere in sight.. Standing up and turning around…”Mr Tim..Are you ready for big chest workout today?”...My head jolted back for a second..She’s wearing a blue thong bikini to train me?..”Uh..Yeah..Nice suit!”..”Yes it shows all my big muscles..Candy told me to wear it”..I glance over at Candy as she finishes a set of squats..Fucking woman just smiles and blows me a kiss..Another test of my fidelity?..Maybe I should just call her bluff and fuck the shit out of Tiana the next time we are alone!...

This is the most erotic yet distracting workout I ever had in my life!..Needless to say my flat bench press sucked..300 pounds max is all I could do..Having Tiana staring down at me with all that striated vascular mass in her thong was to much..That big clit crotch right in my face!..”You are so weak today!”..She would laugh at me but my cock would grow hard in my spandex shorts..The 5-9 inch 265 pound super roided out bitch torments me at will..I hope Candy is happy!..”Tim!.One more...One more”..I’m doing incline barbell curls trying not to look at that huge fuckable body..”Oh wow!..Damn that’s a pump..She compares her 23 inch vascular biceps in the mirror to my 21 inches..”So have you found a new boyfriend yet?..I heard you went to the beach”..”Come on!..One more set...Nothing but men with skinny girls there..I just wanted to twist those girls up and throw them into ocean!”..”Uh..Uh..Uh!...Fuck!..Damn girl!..Now my arms are pumped!..Look at those!..You just need a man that loves all the hard work you put into building those sexy muscles!”...”You are very nice Mr Tim”...”If I were single Tiana..I would be all over you like flies on shit!”...”Oh..thank you!..I will see you tomorrow Tim”....I give her a sweaty hug goodbye and a kiss while looking over at Candy..She just smiles and shakes her head no..Hey if she wants to stir the pot!..Now I want to fuck the Russian roid monster in the worst way!..I wonder what it would be like to have all 14 inches inside her steel hard cunt?

“Hey you might want to slow down a little Candy!..This a speed zone!”..”Are you afraid?..Big pussy!”..”Whatever dear”...”So when are going to fuck Tiana?”....”I have no plans to do so”..”You know Tim if I had a 14 inch dick I might have to do it ..Her body is a fucking dream!..A real man would please the hell out of her!”..”Yeah Well she needs some good fucking right now with no boyfriend”...”Can you imagine how horny she must be?..I might just let you fuck her!..Maybe set up a camera so I can watch”..”Damn Candy!..That’s fucking kinky!”...”Just get her to the house when you can”..”Yeah so you can file for a divorce..Right?”..”No not at all horse cock..It turns me on..Just the thought of me being bigger than her someday is so hot!”...”Hey I will do it if you sign a contract”..”Consider it done love”..”Okay so say this setup works..Are you going to masterbate the whole time while looking through the camera?”..”Hell yeah Tim!”..”Shit honey!..I’m hard as fuck right now!”..”Oh good we are almost home!”...This wife of mine is out of her mind but I’m going nuts right now thinking about impaling the biggest roid girl in the country!..We get inside and I push Candy down on the bed..”I’m going to fuck you harder than I ever fucked you before!”...”Oh..I love that big boy!”...”Yeah...That’s it...Take it all in..Candy!”..”Oh yeah!..Imagine me at 300 pounds dear!”...I was like a muscle bound rabid animal that day..Pumped that crazy bitch with three huge loads of semen!..Who know if she will ever get that big but she talks like an addicted muscle slut!...Surely Tiana can get the best roids from Russia to make her as swole as fuck!..”Let’s go eat Tim!..It’s time for my steroids and hgh!”....”Fuck yeah it is!...I will make sure the staff has your food ready”...”Good..I really don’t want to fire anybody..I’m ready for a night workout!”...”Oh good!..I’m ready to spot you!”..”Ha,Ha,..I bet!”..Candy sure knows how to turn me on..That’s for sure..

Part of many stories at  my patreon

• #12 by pdgde on 31 Mar 2019
  • Caught In The Act

“Oh yeah..I want you so bad!...Fuck!..Oh that body!...Cum all over!”...”What the fuck are you doing Tony?...Jerking off to my friend Cindy!..You son of a bitch!”....”I thought you were gone for 4 hours?..Oh shit!”...I turned around in my office chair and one more blast of semen shoots all over the place hitting Jennifer in the face..”You fucking shit hole!...What else do you have on that laptop?”.”.No..No..No!”..”Son of a bitch!..Did you fuck all these female bodybuilders?”....”No baby..Never!”..My wife of 15 years takes some kleenex out of the box and wipes the cum off her face..”So you want to fuck all these muscle women and my dear friend Cindy!..Clean that shit up!”..”Look..I’m so sorry..It’s just a fantasy…”..”Fuck you asshole!..I’m going to my sister’s house..Just leave me the fuck alone!”..Jennifer runs into the bedroom to pack her bags..I go to the bathroom to clean all the huge loads of cum off me..I never seem to have a shortage of it..My fucking huge balls are non stop producing the white baby making stuff!..I guess I’m blessed in that department but I’m almost happy that my wife knows my secret fetish..I’m done hiding what I truly desire in life!..Huge female bodybuilders..I mean big!..Cindy is a former pro bodybuilder who now just trains for size..All that muscle drives me insane even though she’s less cut..Her mass just keeps on increasing exponentially..If she would only leave that stupid boyfriend I could fuck her and die a happy man!..Cindy moved to our town of Encino 8 months ago and I have been obsessed with her ever since..Jennifer went to highschool with her so they are really close friends..My 5-9 inch wife still has very big tits and a decent ass but I need more than that!..Muscle baby!....Cindy has her garage converted into a gym..The last time Jennifer and I were there she was lifting huge amounts of iron on the bench press..5-9 inches and 265 pounds of bull strong muscle!..She puts my 5-10 200 pound body to shame..It was so fucking erotic to watch her mass bulging out of a halter top and denim shorts..I had to step away and talk to her tool of a boyfriend so I would not get to aroused..One of those fat bald guys who acts like her manager..Whatever..Jerk ass!

“I’m out of here!”..”But..honey..Let me explain!”...”Fuck you!”..Jennifer gets into her Lexus and burns rubber down the street..She might want a divorce now but I don’t even care anymore..We never had kids so there is nothing standing in our way except splitting our assets..My job as a corperate consultant has made me a lot of money lately….Jennifer’s career in the airline business has made her very successful..Nothing holding us back from a divorce..The truth of the matter is I can make more appointments for sessions with some brutally huge female
  • #13 by pdgde on 02 Jul 2019
  • A new story I'm working on

Military Muscle

This is a story about my girlfriend Luna Daniels..After 20 years in the Army she’s about to retire at the end of this month..Luna is rough...Tough..Muscular as fuck..I fell in love with her five years ago as a government contractor..Her job as a heavy equipment operator helped make her into the leader of men and women alike..Luna is the boss..The best supervisor they ever had in her construction battalion..Nobody ever fucks with huge Luna..I have a picture of her standing on top of a steam roller in her fatigues flexing her mighty biceps..20.25 inches of thickly developed muscle..Bodybuilding is her passion!..Pounding the iron until she’s satisfied with her huge pump..Biggest bodybuilder on the base!..People love her gregarious personality..Always taking selfies with various characters..The life of the party when off duty!..She loves the butch look even though she’s straight..A perfect blond crew cut..No makeup and zero tattos..A strong wide jaw..Her body is a temple and everone has to see even the slightest detail of her magnifcent body..Steroids have made her into the goddess she is..My 18 inch arms pale in comparison..5-11 inches tall and 250 pounds..I’m 5-10 and 221..We both workout intensely..Craving that pump..The first time on the job I fell instantly in love with her huge body...I remember introducing myself..Mumbling and shaking like crazy!..”Hi..I’mmmm..Uh..Uh..Trev...Uh..Davidson”..Luna thought I was so funny..She was curious enough that we went on a date the same day....This summer we are going to get married in Hawaii..Both of us had bad marriages once before..This time we are older and more mature..Plus our love for bodybuilding keeps us fully engaged..Sex with a massive female bodybuilder is like nothing I have ever experienced in my life!

“Good morning honey..What smells so good?”..”Oh two dozen egg whites with oatmeal..Oh and I decided to cook a pound of bacon”..”Dam Trev..Trying to fatten me up?”..”Only if you want to get more muscular”..”Spoken like the true muscle lover you are”..”Some coffee dear”..”Mmm..Good”..”So one more week to go Luna and you’re off the base”...”I’m excited Trev..Good to have that military pension..Now I need to plan my next step”..”What did you have in mind muscle stud?”..”Kiss me!..Muah!..I love it when you call me that!..Well I want to compete in the strong man competition in Stockton California before we get married”..”Really?..That sounds awesome”..”My goal is to compete around 300 pounds..Or even more!”...”Holy shit Luna!..My huge dick just got hard!”..”Ha,Ha!..That’s the reaction I wanted!”..”Jesus to get that huge without being fat?”..”That’s the plan Trev..After that I want to win my first bodybuilding contest..Will you give me your full support?”..”Hell yeah stud!..Anything I can do”..”It will take a lot of money..I was messaging some perv or smuck on Insta**** last night..Oh..I guess you call them schmoes..Anyway he said I could make a ton of money on webcam..Some of these women make six figures..With my body I think the response will be overwhelming”..”No doubt about that Luna..I have quite a bit of cash in the bank too”...”Yeah I know that..My savings are good ..When we get married we have to figure out how we want to handle our money”..”Whatever you think is best”..

“You’re such a good cook Trev!..You take good care of me!..I better get to the base..This is my diet and steroid plan..Look it over and tell me what you think”...”I sure will..Bye she stud”..I still can’t believe my woman is built like that..Her body is a temple that needs to be worshipped..You can see every huge muscle right through her fatigues..Luna likes them tight..Her 30 inch thighs bulge with every step..What a woman!..300 pounds!..Holy fuck..My 13 inch cock is so hard while I try to do the dishes..”Dam dude!..She’s fucking crazy!..How will she pull this off?”..It’s my day off from work so all I have is free time today..After I clean up..Time to go to my office and read her plan..I sit down and sip on another cup of coffee..Luna spent the time to print all this out so I know she’s serious..Turn on the computer to her insta****..

Diet
    Egg whites 84% protein 5 dozen a day
    Turkey 48% protein
    Chicken breast 78% protein
    Tuna fish 88% protein
    Kidney beans 58% protein
    Beef sirloin steak 78 grams of protein
    Oatmeal
    Sweet potatoes
    Water ..10 liters a day
     Whey protein drinks
    Supplements including creatine
    In summary 400 grams of protein a day to get bigger

Steroids
    Testosterone Enanthate 1200 mg per week
    Eq 1000 per week
    D-Bol 100 mg every other day
    Testosterone Prop ED 100 mg
    Trenbolone Acetate ED 100 mg
    Masteron Propionate 100 mg ED
    Anavar and Winstrol 50 mg
    T3 25 mcg ED Taper up as needed
    Halotestin 20 mg  Increase by 10 mg every week
    Growth hormone 30 IU
    Clen and Nolvadex when cutting for a show
    8 - 10 hours of sleep a day..Trev will provide me with sex when I need it!..No negotiating..He will use viagra when needed

Fuck Luna!..That’s one hell of a plan!..This is making me so horny..I would fuck her right now if she was here!..I squirm around in my office chair..13 inches of thick dick needs to be jerked..I’m so excited I might have to masterbate all day!..I scroll through her insta**** page and there it is..
    A professionally done morph of Luna..This is so cool..It looks so fucking real!..One of her so called fans must have done this for her..A most muscular pose that would put most male bodybuilders to shame..She really wants to get this fucking huge?...Oh shit..I have to let all this cum out of my huge balls!..Can this even be possible?..Just roided of her mind!..Her whole body is a series of veins feeding sick bloated muscle!...”Shit..Shit..Shit..Fuck..Fuck.. Fuck!”...I cup my balls with my left hand and watch my 13 inch dick expel enough semen to make ten women pregnant!..Goddammit I made a horrible mess!..Jesus look at all that cum..Need to clean this shit up!..Luna should be happy I’m jerking off to her and not another female bodybuilder..I need to text her about this morph..”Hey stud muffin I saw that morph on your insta****”..While I wait for a response I make sure the office is spotless..Ten minutes later..”Sorry Trev..I was busy training my replacement..That wimp does good artwork..I told him he could do more..Does 300 pound Luna turn you on baby?”...”Oh my fucking god yes!”..”Bet you had to jerk that monster snake”...”Yeah..It was fantastic..I’m dreaming about you getting that huge!”...”Good!..My future husband and I are on the same page”..”Okay swole stud..I will let you get back to work”..”Looking forward to our workout this evening”...

I’m so fucking jacked about this I went to the gym..Normally on my day off I would not even go at all..A quick one mile drive..Tron Addicts gym is busy today...A lot of hard core bodybuilders are getting their freak on ..I’m warming up on the bench press and when I stand up..Holy fuck!..Who is that?..Two large bodybuilders walk right by me..One female and her husband or boyfriend..Blond hair and fucking swole as fuck!..As big or a little bigger than Luna...Where the fuck did she come from?..Come on..I need to get this workout in..Dammit!..

• #14 by pdgde on 13 Sep 2019
  • Weighty Issues 3

The next morning I’m awake and jerking off to May’s cell phone pictures..I even printed them up and hung the pics on the wall..Jesus she’s fucking huge!..So sweet to..Not to butch..Mary is a bull stud..Mass monster for my 12 inch dick to enjoy..Her bald head is a turn on for me..I want to feel every inch of that body..Kiss and lick every bloated muscle group..Suck on those large veins..God to cum into that love muscle vessel she calls a body..”Ah..Ah..Ah..Fuck!”..A smile on my face says it all..Cum goes flying into the air landing on a towel I set down on the chair..Big wads of it..The mother load of semen!..This fucking roid woman..How do I get in her pants?..Take the towel up and head to the shower..Almost time for Sally to show up..Damn..What a buzz kill as I dry off..Hey dude she’s paying you a lot of money..Suck it up..I get dressed and eat some breakfast..

“Hey Sally..Are you ready to get to work?”..”Oh yes..I feel much better..I’m following the diet and consume only nutritious food..Lost 12 pounds already”..”Hey Sally I’m proud of you..We can start on the treadmill”..I’m bored while she works hard..I’m imagining her 288 pounds t       https://www.patreon.com/pdgde  Many more stories there   :wow:
  • #15 by pdgde on 30 Dec 2020
  • The Olympia 5

It’s Friday night..We have all the camera equipment and lighting set up to shoot the ultimate bodybuilding orgy..My film making buddies know what their doing..Super high definition cameras..This will be like no other porn out on the market..With my 48 inch super dick plowing away and shooting cum all over the place!..I’m so excited but Daisy invited that cunt Sherry..Maybe I can fuck all the anger and shitty attitude right out of that super muscular bitch!..Now I’m excited about the prospect..Maybe getting laid will do her some good..Imagine if she does win the next Olympia?..That means I fucked the next winner!..Talk about feeding my ego..Having this super cock makes me really sex crazed!..It could be one of the side effects Dr Ruggio is evaluating..How can that be a bad thing?..”So Ron..What’s it like having all that muscle and a huge fucking 4 foot cock?”..”The best thing in the world Conner”..”I still remember you from our college days..Just a normal bro”..”Glad those days are gone”..”I bet dude..I might try this new nanobot shit..Get buff as fuck”..”You can do it man”..”So I was thinking about shooting this organically..Just let the sex happen..Get some good close up shots..That sort of thing”..”I love it bro”..”When everyone gets here let us know”..”Right on”..I check the battery on my cock remote to make sure it’s charged up..That way I get a super erection the entire night!..Turn up the nanobot impulse button..Get maximum semen flowing that way..I doubt there will be anyone else here that has the latest cock tech tonight..I’m only one of a few patients that went to Dr Ruggio..

“Daisy how are we doing?”..”I have some food ready..Why don’t you set these on the table”..I place several dishes of hot food on the banquet tables in our large living room..Take out several bottles of wine from the cooler..Glasses and three kegs of beer adorn the display..On the end there are several pot edibles..Marked in bold ink so people know what they are getting into..
    A basket full of viagra for those that need a boost..Of course that doesn’t refer to me..Ha..Ha!..My super dick can go on all night!..Make all those sick fucking she muscle studs scream in delight!..Finally on the opposite end we have all the steroids a body might need..For those that are not on the bots..A common nickname for these super muscle freaks..”Bot People”..”About 15 minutes to go Ron..You might want to check on that roasted pig outside”..”You got it hon”..Two giant pigs are rotated on my big grill..I stop the rotation and sample it..”Damn that’s good”..Carve the beasts up and put the meat on several platters..I carry it inside and try to avoid tripping over my giant tool..Even though I’m wearing scrubs tonight,having a 4 foot dong can get in the way even though it’s flaccid right now..With all these massive muscles and that giant cock I’m the envy of most men!..I stop to pose in the mirror..Damn..I look good!..460 pounds ripped!..Daisy hit 590!..Always the biggest baddest bitch around!..My pecs actually rub against my chin!..We are so huge walking can be a problem at times..So much pure muscle flesh rubbing together..But the couple that weighs a thousand pounds of muscle between them stays together..A sick bodybuilding bond..

“Looks like we are ready”..”Yep Daisy”..”The gang is coming right in”..”Ron just act like Tony and I are not here..We will stay out of the way”..”Got it Conner”..”Hi guys”
    “We have a lot of food right over there..Wine and beer..Enjoy”..”Ron and Daisy it looks fantastic”..Sherry is the first one in line..She winks at me wearing her sheer black tight dress..God..What a body!..Just want to rip it off!..Wait a minute..This is that bitch Sherry!..Well I’m ready to fuck the shit out of her!..The room is full of giant freaks..Male and female alike..The cameras are rolling..A lot of people stop to pose for my buddies filming..Giant bodybuilders with their cell phones out to record each other..It’s going to be a great orgy..Soon enough everyone is getting a good buzz..”Ron everyone seems to be in a good mood”..”Maybe it might b
Pages:
Actions