Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580150 Posts in 74086 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 05:18:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?  (Read 12269 times)

encephalon50

Re: Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 10:38:36 pm »
I tried to convince him that his videos are too short, but he didn't listen to me.

I also think that the updates are too far apart. He updates every Sunday,  but one week only pictures, next week only videos. And the updates are not big, usually 4-5 galleries or videos per update. That means every fortnight.

I understand why he demands a 6 month commitment, so people don't hit and run, but he should give something more back. Starting by longer videos. Also his site crashed a few months ago, so he started from scratch almost, and now many updates contain clips that were already available if you were a member a year ago.

Well...as to the concept of "hit and run," I still argue for a month-to-month membership option...and that the owner's volume would increase, e. g. he would sell at least a 1-month deal to me...as I don't want to buy what some call a "pig in a sack." And maybe a thousand or two people would join that would normally balk at a multi-month membership would sign on. We've all seen sites that have just disappeared w/no recourse...Just sayin!  :)

Forum Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 05:57:35 pm »
Robby's a fantastic photographer.  I consider him one of the real 'masters of light' within our industry. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 02:47:18 am »
Robby's a fantastic photographer.  I consider him one of the real 'masters of light' within our industry. 

Agreed, he does some fantastic work.

Hope someone has told him to lay off the vignettes & faux-lens flares though  :-[
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 03:33:33 am »
I don't know.  He does have some damn good pictures from time to time but his use of airbrush is very annoying to me.

Like autechre said about the faux-lens flare and you add that with the airbrush and to me I'm looking at a pic of a muscled up plastic doll.  It just looks fake.  I don't get that because Rob is a good photographer who doesn't need to use that crap.  It doesn't add anything.  It's more of a distraction.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 04:45:09 pm »
Photographers try to build their brands by developing a style that's somewhat unique to them.  I'm not saying that every photographer uses techniques that no one else does, but they do tend to be somewhat consistent with what they're doing in post-processing. 

A very large percentage of physique models *want* their images edited before they're published. There are many who'll get upset if their photos aren't Photoshopped before being shown to the public. 

I tend prefer minimalist (near-zero) editing myself, but the China doll imagery is very popular among models and fans alike, so I don't think we'll see him abandoning that style anytime soon. I think it works very well for Robby. :) 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline superm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 07:06:28 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Anyone Have Experience with AMAZING MUSCLE BEAUTIES Site?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View