Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577594 Posts in 73520 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 01:54:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger  (Read 40143 times)

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Domique Danger
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 08:36:40 pm »
So how was the session with dominique. I am thinking about getting a 2 hour session. CAn we get a review of how it went...

Good luck, after 15 seconds you'll need a break if you plan on wrestling her
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2011, 08:36:40 pm »

con4376

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 05:17:26 pm »
I saw her when she was at about 220 pounds. She's an unmovable wall. She's in a league of her own. Maybe Fabi is there too based upon the reviews on this site. But in my 15 years of session experiences no one comes even close to her when it comes to pure strength and power.

Plus she's a nice person. Yaps a lot but that's ok. Its enthusiastic and then followed by "let me show you what else I can do". No other woman on the scene comes close.

Let me know if this helps.

ladyshillow

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 07:43:35 pm »
i heard she's the best strapon player

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 05:55:31 am »
wow thank u everybody now im definitely goin to c her if she is as good as fabi i have to c her

icon22

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 06:07:14 am »
Yes..I have a session scheduled with Ms Danger. I look forward to it. Will let you know how it goes. She is very prompt on emails and responding as well

Offline olafsch

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
dominique danger
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 08:07:27 am »
Dominique Danger is coming to Germany! Has anyone had any sessions with her? Any recommendations?
thanks...

Uncrushable

Re: dominique danger
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2011, 02:42:56 pm »
Unluckly I've never met her but I heard she's absolutely the best "squeezer" on the earth : the most brutal, the most merciless (under request), the most powerful/crushing thighs... She's the number 1 on my "wishes" list  ;) Someone has a personal experience ?

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2011, 06:53:42 pm »
She is going to be in London in aug so I think that I'll book a session with her.she told me she is 220lb,strong and very skilled.I don't think that I'm going to stand much of a chance with my 185lb of average untrained,un- skilled male body.
The only draw back is that she charges 400 euros for an hour.let's just hope it's the best hour of my life!!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 07:14:34 pm »
That's 565 American dollars. I hope it is the best hour of your life.

Offline Steel01

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 11:16:53 pm »
Had a session with her last sept. in Vegas. I´m 170 in good shape, but  I had no chance. She is freakly strong and very skilled in bjj.  She played with me and dominated me  with ease.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2011, 12:46:43 am »
Had a session with her last sept. in Vegas. I´m 170 in good shape, but  I had no chance. She is freakly strong and very skilled in bjj.  She played with me and dominated me  with ease.

Don't everyone get too excited,bjj means brazilian ju jitsu.  ;D  ;D

Uncrushable

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 12:53:14 pm »
Something of personal about her scissors ?

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 06:17:30 pm »
Can't make my mind up weather I can justify spending 400 euros for an hour with her.

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 05:38:00 pm »
i agree. 400£ is extortionate in todays financial climate! i am thinking hard and cant justify it to be honest

ponzio

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 10:27:20 pm »
Many may think she charges too much - and you might be correct but from my perspective she's the most complete session wrestler on the scene.
She's beautiful, sexy, has curves leaving a lot of feminine touch, big boobs, big muscles and without comparison the strongest of the listed wrestlers. Some might have a prettier face, bigger biceps or provide more lets call it sensual favours, but as a package solution she's no. 1.
I have meet with most of the biggest on the scene and no one comes close to what Dominique could do to me especially with lift&carry and strenght. I would say Renne Toney was indeed more muscular and came close when it came to strenght but I have never meet any woman who do all the lifts I asked for including overhead pressing me for 6-8 times and still going strong afterwards. Oh and I'm about 185 pounds on all the occations I have meet the best and most famous girls in the industry. If I had the chance again to see her, I would surely pay the amount.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Shereen Fons aka Dominique Danger

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View