Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579209 Posts in 73833 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 08, 2024, 03:43:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage  (Read 98638 times)

fredzeppelin

Re: 2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 12:35:07 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone on here going to the show?

I'm going to prejudging, then l'll hang around the hotel all day long taking pictures and checking out the "scenery", then
check out the evening finals crowd (always bound to be some beauties in that crowd -- Kira Neuman was such a woman last year,
and wow did she ever look fine), then head home. I'm willing to pony up $45 for prejudging,  but not another $45 for the finals where
you're likely to get bad seats and be bored out of your skull by the non-fbb events.

Forum Saradas

Offline Barry32

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 10:48:48 am »
According to the latest list on iffpro.com, Mimi Jabalee will compete in FBB. I believe the last time she competed was in 2005.

Offline shimmer1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 12:56:51 pm »
Kahla bullemor is gonna be the tammy jones of tampa pro 2014. Wait till u see her lat spread its mind blowing lol :singing:

fredzeppelin

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 01:08:04 pm »
Kahla looks like a young Jo Rogers, only prettier. She should be iinteresting, no doubt.

bobbyboy310

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 04:11:51 pm »

fredzeppelin

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 06:07:38 pm »
For comic relief there is Mary Ellen Jerumbo. I remember first seeing her at the Jana Tana Classic in 1994 -- and she was old back then!
Good golly some people don't know when to call it a day.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 09:16:59 pm »
Only disappointment here (other than Shannon Courtney and Tina Chandler but we knew about them well in advance) is the absence
of Rene Marven. REALLY wanted to see her in her Omaha Pro Shape. Othern than that, not a spectacular field, but an interesting field
nonetheless.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 02:02:31 am »
Only disappointment here (other than Shannon Courtney and Tina Chandler but we knew about them well in advance) is the absence
of Rene Marven. REALLY wanted to see her in her Omaha Pro Shape. Othern than that, not a spectacular field, but an interesting field
nonetheless.

Rene is putting on so much muscle shes becoming "blocky" in my eyes. She needs balance now

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 07:20:07 am »
A big Physique field, including Dani Reardon's second appearance as a pro. Wonder what the judges will make of her at this contest, she certainly is Miss abs and biceps, will her short height go against her I wonder...
These pics are a few hours old.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2014, 04:13:56 pm »
So...

1. Who do guys think will win outright? I agree with the general consensus that this is Sheila Bleck's year. She's beeen around,
paid her dues, and always brings a top notch physique to the competition. I think she wins.

2. For those of you attending live, who do you think will make the greatest impression on you? Last year for me, it was Michelle Cummings,
with Shannon Courtney, Tina Chandler, Heile Nielsen and Irene Andersen a distant second. This year, I'm going with the newbie,
Kahla Bullemor. She's pretty, tall, Australian (they have a strong tradition of hot fbbs), and I think she brings in some serious mass to
this pro show. Lisa Cross, Monique Jones, and Jennifer Sedia also make a strong impression.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2014, 07:45:12 pm »
I guess it would be useful to see the latest pics, in prep, to get an idea. At the moment, we can only pick ideas out of thin air, so basically, who knows?

Sheila has been around a while, but without sounding dismissive and offensive, not intended I assure you, but when I last looked, being around a while was not a criteria for winning. But anything like that can help. She came 2nd at the 2012 Tampa, but has not competed since.

So far, no one has even mentioned Aleesha, brand new Pro (who casually flicked the other competitors off stage with virtually no effort),  let alone put her in the top 5.

On the very wild assumption that she maintains her conditioning through to this weekend, she must have a shout at the title, unless I am missing something? Sometimes recent winners carry a feel good factor along with them, and the judges seem to respond to that.

Somewhere in the top 5 I think will be Aleesha, Monique, Lisa and Sheila. Maybe a wild card like Olga, Janeen (16th last year and not doing well recently, but would love to see her recognised)  or Alvetina, will provide the controversy.

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 08:35:53 pm »
The only thing with Sheila is if you look year on year, her physique hasnt changed or improved that much.

This year, people like Rene Marven and Christine Envall brought their physique on leaps and bounds.
Last year, Tina Chandler did the same.

Whereas if you look at pics of Sheila over past 3 or 4 years...its more or less the same. Dont get me wrong, I think shes got a fab physique, good balance and always comes in well conditioned. But not seeing enough change/improvement to justify higher placings...especially in Olympia. At  2010 Olympia she placed 4th...looked good. But at 2011 Olympia she looked more or less the same, but Alina and Brigita really improved their physiques compared to 2010, and placed above Sheila.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 12:34:48 am »
I like Jennifer Sedia as a dark horse. She rarely competes, but when she does she always brings an impressive package.

jingis99

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »
It will be all about Monique Jones and Aleesha Young.

and I Believe we have te Winner here :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pbo4muscle

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 08:54:28 pm »
She looks terrible  :sorry:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View