Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579409 Posts in 73854 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 08, 2024, 08:07:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms International
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Ms International  (Read 58378 times)

fbbfbb2

Re: 2013 Ms International
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 08:25:37 am »

K A R M A   P L E A  S E !!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 08:25:37 am »

laughaboutidiots

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:35 am »

whats next ? ? ? ....will they do it in a handstand next time to shorten the way ? ? ?  :laugh:

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 02:11:59 pm »
Been saying this forever but as long as Iris is competing, nobody is beating her.  She doesn't even have to be her best and she still wins.  How do you beat some like that?  It would take a Kim Chizevsky-type of woman to come outta nowhere to give her a run for her money.  Heather Armbrust had potential and then up and disappeared right when she was hitting her peak. :-[
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hamselv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 04:31:23 pm »
Yep.. And Yaxeni has peaked it seems ..
A woman's place is in the gym!

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 11:04:41 pm »

What's going on here...strength challenge or expo maybe...and is there video of it?

THAT'S the stuff I like, I could give two s*%ts about most any contest.

KARMA for the pics.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 12:35:07 pm »
Back stage fun, breathtaking beauty wherever you look, amongst the most beautiful women in the world.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 12:47:51 pm »
Prejudging back stage beauty

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 12:53:03 pm »
Prejudging back stage beauty vs the beef. Raw she-muscle at it's best.

Cas

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2013, 06:03:24 pm »
Let me just say first, I don't have anything against Iris she's a helluva  competitor but, with all her recent Olympia success, Are we now going to see her win multiple Ms. I crowns now too? I mean judging by the pics here, the other gals weren't horrible looking by any stretch but come on, Iris was still the cream of the crop?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2013, 08:10:04 pm »
Let me just say first, I don't have anything against Iris she's a helluva  competitor but, with all her recent Olympia success, Are we now going to see her win multiple Ms. I crowns now too? I mean judging by the pics here, the other gals weren't horrible looking by any stretch but come on, Iris was still the cream of the crop?
Hi Cas, in fact we are already there.
Iris has won 9   Ms O's beating Lenda's record of 8, and she has now won 7 Ms I's, making her the most successful IFBB female bodybuilder ever by quite a stretch.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 08:15:30 pm »
Even a bikini girl makes a most muscular look.... yummy. Good on her, every chance to flex what she's got, taken. Wouldn't it be great if there was a competitor revolt, and all the gals hit most musculars in the line up on stage! Rebel, rebel....

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:12 am »

What's going on here...strength challenge or expo maybe...and is there video of it?

THAT'S the stuff I like, I could give two s*%ts about most any contest.

KARMA for the pics.
it's the crossfit challenge.  yes there is video

Cas

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 04:18:05 am »
Thanks timmon, I'd forgotten she'd already had a dominating stretch @ the Ms. I. Kinda makes Cory & Lenda's time at the top of fbb'ing seem weak in comparison doesn't it?

The $1,000,000 question now is,who in the current crop or the up and comers (that still want to turn pro as bb'ers anyway) can knock her off the throne? Or (if you believe those who say FBB is on 'life support') will womens bodybuilding's supposed dying legacy be Iris Kyle?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 08:14:10 am »
Thanks timmon, I'd forgotten she'd already had a dominating stretch @ the Ms. I. Kinda makes Cory & Lenda's time at the top of fbb'ing seem weak in comparison doesn't it?

The $1,000,000 question now is,who in the current crop or the up and comers (that still want to turn pro as bb'ers anyway) can knock her off the throne? Or (if you believe those who say FBB is on 'life support') will womens bodybuilding's supposed dying legacy be Iris Kyle?
Not a history of all the winners, but to discuss the top great Ms O's, or those that won most titles.
When Cory was top, I always wanted someone to come in and give her a good beating to make her come back better! Instead, she scraped the last couple of wins and dropped out of FBB before she got beaten by Lenda who stormed to the top from almost nowhere.
Lenda was great, because she dominated, then Kim swept in and gave her a good hiding.
Kim dropped out without being beaten (Can't remember if she got a pec tear then or later, but she dropped to fitness, not a good transition for an FBB) and Lenda stormed back, and eventually Iris beat her and she finally retired.
It would be fantatstic to now see Iris overpowered before she starts to wane or retires, but who could do this, and does the sport have the momentum anyway these days?
This is why I find it amazing that the amateur coverage is so patchy at the Arnolds. These women are the future of the sport, but look at the coverage, some sites have not even reported placings, they have no idea who the competitors are (picture confusion), etc.
They keep saying FBB is dead, but it lurches on regardless. Still, interesting times!

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2013, 01:36:24 am »
Will they never learn?  If they are ever going to bear Iris, they have to build up their calves...just compare her's to the others...THE QUEEN OF CALVES, not to mention the rest!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2013 Ms International

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View