Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572419 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:21:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)  (Read 12857 times)

FBBfan010975

Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)
« on: October 24, 2014, 05:10:34 pm »
http://insta****.com/barbiewithbiceps

Forum Saradas

Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)
« on: October 24, 2014, 05:10:34 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 08:43:00 am »
Devon Manny
I am a 22 year old aspiring fitness model and figure competitor.  All of my life I struggled with being made fun of for being too skinny and rumors were always circulating that I had an eating disorder.  My love for fitness began when I decided I no longer wanted to be stick thin and realized "eating more" alone was only making me fat! I started working out and fell in love with the changes I started to see.  I loved the results of my hard work and the people I met through working out. It wasn't until I met my boyfriend in 2013, who convinced me I had the potential to compete, I then started to seriously consider stepping on stage. I began training in January 2014 to compete in May at the Orlando Europa.  Stepping on stage was the most exciting thing I have ever done and I knew at that time I had found something I was truly passionate about.  I joined Team Freak Physique shortly after my first show and I am continuing to prepare for my next show.  Though being on stage, meeting all of the people in the industry, showing off all that you've worked so hard for is exciting, to me it is worth so much more than that.  I strive to stay true to myself and no matter what comes of my future always remember who I am at heart.  I wish to be a role model and inspire anyone that I can to be the best self they can be!

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 03:37:06 am »
Fitness, eh?  Looks like soon with more working out you'll be ready for Physique. Keep up the great work.  :-*  ;)

I'd say she's been Physique material for at least a year...but then, in 2015 she appeared onstage with much less definition (resembling an old school Figure competitor), but obviously packing extra mass, so we can all hope she's jumping division next year. As a side note, when she's not that dry, her face truly represents 22...just saying...

One of my favorite potos of her. Notice the right lat peeping from behind her chest. I love when this happen to non-fbbs.

Here's another photo that shows better  what I previously said.

It'll be quite a challenge for her in 2016 to top these...this.
User is currently banned [View]

Online gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 03:46:20 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Devon Manny (Barbie with biceps)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View