Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572763 Posts in 72114 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:23:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman  (Read 141993 times)

Offline Nixon74

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2016, 02:46:43 pm »
I highly recommend the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. It's one of my favourite fantasy series of all times. It features several buff and athletic female characters and feats of (super) strength by women.  Lt. Karrin Murphy, a main character, is a pretty cop with  a blackbelt in aikido and a hard body and she can really kick ass.

A description of Charity Carpenter: "The second thing I noticed was Charity’s arms. She had broad shoulders, for a woman, but her arms were heavy with muscle and toned. Her forearms, especially, looked lean and hard, muscles easily seen shifting beneath tight skin."

And there are several other strong female roles, but i don't want to spoiler too much. Just read the damn series!
Karma is always appreciated!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2016, 02:46:43 pm »

Offline Nixon74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2017, 09:55:37 am »
The description of Charity is from book 8 in the series: Proven Guilty. There aren't that many muscle descriptions but most women in his books are tough and strong. ;)
Karma is always appreciated!

Offline John Dee

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2017, 10:49:52 am »
Devil and Disciple - The Temptation

by L. J. K. Cross

Written by bodybuilder lisa cross plenty of muscle worship domination.

Can you please give us more details on this book in terms of the quality of writing, and the extent to which it can be appealing and arousing (!) to a person with female domination fetishes?

Offline timer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2017, 08:43:07 pm »
I read a book called Reka's Jewel a few years ago, which was set in a sort of pre-Christian era and told the story of a young woman who stows away on a ship in search of adventure. There are two muscular characters in the book, one of whom I remember was called Pia, a brunette who protects Reka from Ingrid (I think her name was), a heavily muscled warrior leader who seduces Reka with her muscles. I can't seem to find my copy, so I'm going to try and find it again as it was a really good, erotic read, and the writer brilliantly captured how female muscle can inspire lust.

Couldn't find anything about this. Do you remember the authors name?

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2017, 05:34:56 pm »
Devil and Disciple - The Temptation

by L. J. K. Cross

Written by bodybuilder lisa cross plenty of muscle worship domination.

Can you please give us more details on this book in terms of the quality of writing, and the extent to which it can be appealing and arousing (!) to a person with female domination fetishes?

It is very well written there are scenes of muscle worship, lift and carry strap on etc its all their.

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #170 on: June 30, 2017, 01:35:23 am »
I thought I'd start a topic about books and stuff.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for books featuring muscular women or physically strong women? The only book I've read with a muscular female lead was Modern Ranch Living by Mark Poirier.

Also, what's everyone reading now? I'm reading The Dark Half by Stephen King.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2017, 06:01:41 pm »
The third book of the Stieg Larsson's "Millenium" trilogy quadrilogy introduces a character named Monica Figuerola, which is a blonde, 6' 2" avid sportswoman and (non competing) bodybuilder. She gets thorough descriptions in the beginning, but then her build and general appearance get swept aside and she kinda vanishes into the background. The movie delivered us this:

Nothing against actress Mirja Turestedt, of course.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Superz22

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2017, 09:00:37 pm »
David baldacci has a series of books centered around Sean king and Michelle maxwell and he goes into a fairly good description about how fit and buff Michelle is.  Split Second and Simple Genius are 2 of the books in the series. Baldacci is a good action/thriller author and the muscle talk is a bonus.

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2017, 06:54:55 am »
Thanks Superz22, I think I'll check out Split Second. It sounds interesting. I've never read any of Baldacci's stuff.

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2017, 01:26:30 am »
Thanks for the link, necro2080. I didn't know that thread existed. Am I wrong that a Search function doesn't exist on this forum?

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2017, 09:10:10 am »
I'm about to start reading "The Cradle" by Arthur Clarke and apparently, looking through this thread, there's a hot fbb in there which I'm exited for.  I'll tell how it goes.

UK_Fan

« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2017, 12:18:25 pm »
Thanks for the link, necro2080. I didn't know that thread existed. Am I wrong that a Search function doesn't exist on this forum?

I think its only for paid-for members or those who are very high-ranked on the karma scale (pts and named rating - 'golden VIPs').

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2017, 10:52:36 pm »

I think its only for paid-for members or those who are very high-ranked on the karma scale (pts and named rating - 'golden VIPs').

Since there is already a muscle/strength books thread, should we keep this to just regular reading? I finished Stephen King's The Dark Half yesterday and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #178 on: July 05, 2017, 01:52:32 am »
Reading Chernow's "Hamilton".   He had keen insight into human nature and therefore politics and government....wondered how we could prevent demagogues from becoming president

Offline Kitamurafan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Author
« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2017, 12:19:33 am »
Only Superhuman by Christopher L. Bennett is a great hard science fiction take on the superhero genre. The main character is strong and her muscles are described several times.

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Media  |  #READERS SHARE: Books with muscle/athletic woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View