Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576012 Posts in 73266 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:37:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected  (Read 230950 times)

Offline kayjay

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
Re: #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2015, 01:29:19 am »
Teen Titans Go! had a recent episode in which Raven becomes a body builder

Forum Saradas

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 06:53:39 pm »
Muscular Supergirl lift a tractor to show her abs.

from: "Super Best Friends Forever" Short #3: Grounded  [From a series of DC Nation shorts that aired on Cartoon Network]

Offline Trigger

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2015, 01:22:58 am »
Did you guys see the latest episode of China, IL? It had a muscular female and she looks ripped.

The episode is called "Parent's Day" and it's season 3 episode 6

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2015, 05:36:53 pm »
There's an unknown show I haven't seen is Toonimals has FMG episode scene in The Dog which the stork named Polo, I wonder, drank an energy drink to made her pumped.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 09:21:19 pm »
Family Guy is notorious for stealing plotlines from the Simpsons. I'm hoping that we see a female bodybuilding segment on Family Guy at some point (or American Dad or one of Seth Macfarlane's other creations). Maybe Meg starts lifting and finally gets attention from boys, and so she decides to take it a step further and 'roid up, becoming a full fledged bodybuilder. Or maybe Lois. Or Bonnie. Or Jillian. So long as the show keeps running, the greater the chances we see a show like this.

87fg

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 11:16:27 pm »
...I'm hoping that we see a female bodybuilding segment on Family Guy at some point (or American Dad or one of Seth Macfarlane's other creations)...

Yeah. I agree. I happy that Lois has muscle arms when beating Stewie in "Peter's Two Dads".

Who would win, Muscle Marge or Muscle Lois?

phy911

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 03:11:10 am »
Back in 2005 I started the yahoo group cartoon muscle:  https://groups DOT yahoo.com/neo/groups/cartoonmuscle/info

I added videos, some others added a few pics but there wasn't much activity. I moderated it until it just became overrun with spam.

In 2007 after seeing the strong arms of the ma simpsons episode I decided to try doing some animation. I was a fan of Homestarrunner and knew at the time Macromedia Flash (pre-adobe buyout) could do some animation so I tried replicating simpsons character Cookie Kwon as a bodybuilder.
Here is a gif from the old .swf file

I jumped into it without any idea what the hell I was doing. After a marathon weekend I realized all my mistakes made the original effort unsalvageable and just wasn't happy with how the motion looked so I gave up on the project.

Then a few months ago I was reinvigorated to try again with another program called Toon Boom. Unfortunately after two weeks of tutorials I was getting bored so I skipped a few lessons and was discouraged by what they called the network in the program (parenting of symbols). To me it looks like a rats nest. I  think the rats nest would be unavoidable with vector based animation of a bodybuilder because if I want to animate a muscle it will have to be a symbol then parented to other symbols and parented to rigging (skeleton) so now I am sad. I think this is why flash animation looks like a marionette and lacks the bounce and spring of classic animation. Very sad.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 08:16:50 am »
Increbidble animation, I wish I could draw ...

I agree it would be great to see a bit of female muscle growth in Family Guy or American Dad as their renditions of muscularity in previous characters has been some of the best I have seen.  It would great to see Meg with a body akin to the style they drew for Stewie on steroids. 

I suppose the hard part is developing a plot line which would trigger Meg to start bodybuilding and entice her to take gear.

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 07:08:28 pm »
I have heard that there's a new episode of The Amazing World of Gumball; it will be [the] Season 3 finale, titled "The Money".  It has a second Nicole's Muscle Growth reference like the Hulk transformation...twice. But it [has] not aired in US.

Please inform [us of] the episode and the season to look at another site or other link.  Please try to copy the video or record it and [post it] in another site.  [I'd/We'd be] grateful.

phy911

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 02:27:07 am »
Can you spot the mistakes? Karma if you can find both of them.

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x720 23.976fps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 960x720) [default]]
Audio: DTS 48000Hz 6ch 1536kbps [A: dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 1536 kb/s [default]]

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0ZV69IWP/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part1.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CXJUKPJ/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part2.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/BWOZYPDL/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part3.rar_links

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2015, 04:47:56 am »
Can you spot the mistakes? Karma if you can find both of them.

I can see the one at Marge's left to put one leg back outside the floor and in the air. And on the bottom left, the one with pink hair and teal bikini, the leg should move in front of her body but the animation cuts off...

87fg

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2015, 01:55:45 pm »
Just some more screen caps. Who knows, we could get an episode were Marge does cross fit.

phy911

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2015, 04:35:17 pm »

These are the most glaring errors to my eyes.  Thanks to saldin for pointing out the transition error from the pink hair blue bikini girl K+ 34 saldin.

phy911

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2015, 04:34:20 am »
Please inform [us of] the episode and the season to look at another site or other link.  Please try to copy the video or record it and [post it] in another site.  [I'd/We'd be] grateful.

I posted the entire episode a few days ago. Simpsons season 17 episode 9 "Strong Arms of the Ma"
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x720 23.976fps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 960x720) [default]]
Audio: DTS 48000Hz 6ch 1536kbps [A: dts, 48000 Hz, 5.1, 1536 kb/s [default]]

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0ZV69IWP/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part1.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0CXJUKPJ/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part2.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/BWOZYPDL/untouchables-the.simpsons.s14e09.720p.part3.rar_links

[Reminder:  You need to DL all the parts, then extract the file starting with part 1...]

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 06:05:05 pm »
Everyone didn't know that new Disney XD show, Packages form Planet X has female muscle growth in first season of the series has an alien weightlifter belt pumps up Dan and everyone in town transform from growing muscles.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View