Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576004 Posts in 73260 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 06:08:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected  (Read 230949 times)

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 02:11:32 am »
Futurama cont'd

Anyone else see that calender from Fry's dream in "Game of Tones?"  ;D

[Is there] any way to get...the Amazon Women in the Mood Comic Show?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2014, 03:53:19 pm »
Beverly Hills Teens & Terror Twins Cartoon Muscles!!

Offline warlock12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 09:49:44 pm »
Jungle Janet is a member of The Civic Minded Five in the superhero parody "The Tick"

A couple of episodes:

https://www.mediafire.com/?gvnhxendvpqilze
https://www.mediafire.com/?9nlg1ne6mrsir8e

There was another muscular super heroine named Eclair on the same show.

Offline halcyon3

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FMG/BE/FBB
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2015, 12:48:05 am »
Unexpected surprise with Teen Titans Go! latest episode, Episode 38: Oil Drums.
Robin makes a silly offhand comment to Raven about how she always wanted to be a bodybuilder.
Raven denies it, but what do we see only a few minutes later?

So here's a couple of my choice images from the episode.
I'm disappointed no one in the episode made any comments about Raven's new physique, but I'll take what I can get.

They canceled Young Justice and Teen Titans for this?

Just be thankful that they didn't try to say she looks manly or anything like that.

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 02:35:10 am »
Unexpected surprise with Teen Titans Go! latest episode, Episode 38: Oil Drums.
Robin makes a silly offhand comment to Raven about how she always wanted to be a bodybuilder.
Raven denies it, but what do we see only a few minutes later?

So here's a couple of my choice images from the episode.  I'm disappointed no one in the episode made any comments about Raven's new physique, but I'll take what I can get.

I have seen this show made her so damn work out that voice actress who voice her was the voice actress' last name. But show Raven's abs in the other episode, "Vegetables" like this:

ShyGuy30

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2015, 04:24:21 pm »

I know right? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This program along with Fairly Odd Parents and SpongeBob are menaces to animation.  Disgraces!

We need more quality animation and good storytelling.  The executives of these shows networks believe young minds not smart enough to understand.  Well...I believe a persons mind can be smart if they choose to be. 

Let us not be ignorant and indulge our minds with quality over quantity.  ;) ;) ;)

Offline Garren

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2015, 04:15:12 am »

Well no, the latter was cancelled years before it during a changing of the guard at CN while the former was cancelled for lack of merchandise sales and probably ratings as well.

ShyGuy30

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 12:50:33 pm »
Even so, that still sucks.

I still to this day question CN and Nick's logic behind some of the choices they've made over the years.

Classic Ben 10 (series had potential and the sequel series were shadows of it's former glory and became nothing more than a merchandising bonanza.), Code: Lyoko, the fore mentioned Young Justice, and ESPECIALLY Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack and Sym-Bionic Titan, animation art of the highest caliber, squandered for what CN has now.

For Nick, there was only two programs worthy of my viewing, The Angry Beavers (last season easily dismissible), and The Penguins of Madagascar, the latter was an excellent show.  Of course, Nick and it's infinite wisdom cut it loose and once again the odious SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents continue their insufferable run, still receiving immortality.

I will never forgive.  And I never will forget.

washyacaca

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 02:30:11 am »
Classic Ben 10 (series had potential and the sequel series were shadows of it's former glory and became nothing more than a merchandising bonanza.), Code: Lyoko, the fore mentioned Young Justice, and ESPECIALLY Genndy Tartakovsky's Samurai Jack and Sym-Bionic Titan, animation art of the highest caliber, squandered for what CN has now.

For Nick, there was only two programs worthy of my viewing, The Angry Beavers (last season easily dismissible), and The Penguins of Madagascar, the latter was an excellent show.  Of course, Nick and it's infinite wisdom cut it loose and once again the odious SpongeBob and Fairly Odd Parents continue their insufferable run, still receiving immortality.

I'm going to have to agree with you on that.  Samurai Jack was amazing!  And Penguins of Madagascar, while just great overall, IT HAD KELSEY GRAMMER!!  How can you go wrong with the voice of Frasier, telling you why you're plan might fail?

ShyGuy30

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 04:28:28 am »
I don't recall Kelsey Grammar voice in any of the PoM episodes.

But thank you, for agreeing with my point of view :cool2: :woot:

Offline Paperclip113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2015, 10:15:51 pm »
Even so, that still sucks.

I still to this day question CN and Nick's logic behind some of the choices they've made over the years.

I will never forgive.  And I never will forget.

If you love Samurai Jack and Sym-Bionic Titan, you'd love Avatar on Nick, too, if you haven't seen it already.

Bonus points; the second series, Legend of Korra, stars a muscle girl :P

washyacaca

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2015, 11:40:33 pm »
I don't recall Kelsey Grammar voice in any of the PoM episodes.

But thank you, for agreeing with my point of view :cool2: :woot:

You are correct.  I apologize I take it all back.. I mean it has been a while since I've seen the show.  Of course now I'm not sure what I had been watching with Kelsey Grammer's voice...  :-[

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2015, 10:51:49 pm »
Korra is still the best muscle girl than Raven with deep manly voice.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2015, 08:40:53 pm »
My question is ...

Why when it comes to female characters becoming muscular the artist/producers skip the muscle growth montage.  But when a male character grows muscular you get a elongated growth montage?

TheFranksterChannel

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 01:02:04 am »
The Amazing World of Gumball has female muscle growth on Nicole Watterson in the epsisode, The Finale

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #FEMUSCLE: *In Cartoons* PIX + CLIPS~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View