Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by hulton on 21 Jun 2009
  • ^-^

This topic is for...

★FEMUSCLE IN CARTOONS★

...which is focused on females having muscles or
    becoming muscular [FMG], appearing in animation--including
    drawn, CGI, stop-action, etc.--as ORIGINALLY presented.

Female cartoon characters having muscles or
    becoming muscular, in a NON-ORIGINAL portrayal/setting will be
    considered #FANart, having their own thread(s)
    and marked as such.

MERGED TOPICS - VARIOUS POSTERS: Karma
    --if you so choose--
    to the ACTUAL UPLOADER, please.

:thanks:

I said this once (several times)...down the page a bit.  Now we, as fans, shmoo's, or whatever we are out there, to like or dislike the art, because of lame reasons over muscle, boob and other parts of the anatomy BUT it's up to the individual artist and/or animator to show how much muscle or cleavage is shown at one time.

SHMOO:

SCHMOE:

"You.  Yeah, you.  You know who you are..."   :funny:

"In this episode, Leela and Amy get all muscley!  Oh, wha-a-a?"

EXPIRED LINKS REMOVED  BUT...

[scroll down]
    • hulton
  • #2 by fpdr on 26 May 2010
  • Episode that Marge develops muscles!!!  I really like this episode!!!  Check it out guys!!!

• #3 by uzi4you2 on 23 Jun 2011
  • ATTENTION!

THE IMAGES BELOW show the result of not choosing
    the *FAMILY-SAFE* option during the upload process.  They are displayed along with
    GRAPHIC SEX ADS so you have been warned.  ALL IMAGES posted after JAN 2016
    MUST HAVE THAT FUNCTION ACTIVATED!

Hailey Smith From American Dad As A Cartoon Amazon

• uzi4you2
  • #4 by uzi4you2 on 20 Oct 2011
  • Marge Simpson As A FBB

This is old as hell.  That said, I'd like to remind everybody that the Simpsons Season 14 (the one that includes this episode) is coming out on DVD this December.  It is possible that it will include deleted scenes which feature female bodybuilders, so be on the look-out.

I loved Marge's phisique in that episode, but I hated how they treated female bodybuilding in general, the episode was full of jokes questioning FBB's feminity and all those dumb clichés.
    • uzi4you2
  • #5 by ennuibomb on 19 Jul 2012
  • Futurama cont'd

So-o-o...this Futurama episode [S 7 E 6] I'm watching right now is like a dream come true. Essentially, Leela and Amy take performance enhancing nectar to compete in some type of butterfly version of demolition derby and they pack on pounds of muscle mass, and it is VERY flattering to their physiques in my opinion. I'm sure female muscle fans who like Futurama have already had this on their radar. I did too, and I'm pretty happy that it lived up to my own hype.

:cool2:

There must be some Female Muscle fans on the writing staff. They did an Amazon episode in season 2.
  • #6 by phy911 on 19 Jul 2012
    • phy911
  • #7 by fredzeppelin on 19 Jul 2012
  • There must be some Female Muscle fans on the writing staff. They did an Amazon episode in season 2.

Matt Groening himself is huge fan of female bodybuilders. That's why we got "Strong Arms of Ma" on the Simpsons a few years back, and now this on Futurama.

Would have loved to have seen a really massively developed bodybuilder, like the singing cowgirl on the "Strong Arms" epsiode. But other than that it was a great show. Amy in particular was ripped and shredded, and aggressive beyond belief (I actually though Kif would have liked THAT, but he didn't). They actually had a couple of good comparison scenes where Leela far more muscular and broader of shoulder than Fry, and Amy absolutely dwarfs Kif.

Lets hope for more of this in future (-rama  ;D )
    • fredzeppelin
  • #8 by Jonas on 20 Jul 2012
  • Here I was thinking new Futurama episodes were sub-par at best. That gif of Leela is awesome.

You're not wrong.  I haven't watched a single episode this season.  Last season was just not good.
  • #9 by gwhh on 27 Jul 2012
  • #10 by gwhh on 06 Oct 2012
  • Amy & Fry had sex in another epsiode while on Mars.  More than once.  So this should be no big surprise to all 4 of them!

• #11 by GAP on 17 Dec 2012
  • There was an episode of Adventure Time called 'All The Little People' and there was a scene where the little Princess Bubblegum was working out. I found a gif and there is almost no muscle but I thought it would be intriguing for some fans of this series.

• #12 by warlock12 on 24 Feb 2013
  • Amazona was a sassy and extremely strong wrestler that was also the leader of a criminal gang

EXPIRED LINKS REMOVED--NEW LINKS BELOW

I hated that show, but kudos to them for doing Phoenix Amazona (HORRIBLY lame-ass pun name aside) well. It would have been cool had she not been a one-off, but a recurring character, like Miss Demeanor from COPS. Speaking of, does anybody have anything Miss Demeanor related?

I remember as a kid watching an episode where Kingpin (a recurring villain-mob boss type) gathered several villains, including Amazona, for a train robbery. I don't remember how much screen time she had though. After searching, it seems it's the last episode with the title: "Kingpin's Council of Crime" and the following synopsis: "The Posh and the rest of the escapees: Claw, Amazona, Lockjaw, Numbskull and Mr. Sleaze, are the great council of the crime, a criminal organization for all the escapees. They want to make a big train robbery to steal the world's largest gold." I can't find it on YouTube or anywhere else though.
  • #13 by 1hitomi on 27 Feb 2013
  • That sounds more like a description of a C.O.P.S.  episode. Mz Demanor showed up in several episodes.
    • 1hitomi
  • #14 by askmo on 27 Feb 2013
  • IIRC, [there was] another episode with Amazona [in the] same series, it's possible to find? thanks
  • #15 by Holoaddict on 01 Mar 2013
  •  :cool2:

I am really enjoying this thread.  I do not remember much about the Police Academy cartoon, but Amazona has always stuck in my mind.  When I heard this show was being released on DVD, she was the first thing that came to mind.  As for Ms Demeanor, she never really did anything for me.  I was more into Nightshade back then.

This thread has me thinking about an obscure clip that I think is from an 80s Archie cartoon.  If I remember correctly, it involves Jughead getting into a fight with a group of female wrestlers.  I believe it ends with them throwing him into the bleachers.  I have done some searching online, but I have yet to find it.
Pages:
Actions