Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tim1 on 05 Sep 2020
  • I just discovered this website muscle-fantasies.com and i was wondering whether it was worth it to join. They are charging $19.95 USD to join?

Are the clips on clips4sale for muscle-fantasies the same ones that are available for download if you join the website?
  • #2 by autechre on 06 Sep 2020
  • there's femalemusclevideo.com as well - run by the same guy.

the videos on fmv & m-f are released in a different order, but end up being the same.

the video quality is excellent and there's lots of content for your $20. Worth it if you like posing-only clips.
  • #3 by papadoc1981 on 06 Sep 2020
  • My one gripe with M-F and FMV is that all their clips are in slo-mo.  An obvious a money saving tactic because it wasn't like that in the past.  But it would be nice if they advertise it. 
  • #4 by autechre on 07 Sep 2020
  • My one gripe with M-F and FMV is that all their clips are in slo-mo.

true. would be nicer if he filmed them at 60fps and slowed them to 30, but they look to be filmed at 30 and slowed from there  :(
  • #5 by tim1 on 08 Sep 2020
  • i just checked out femalemusclevideo.com and it looks good.  Thanks for the info.
    When you say slow motion, does that mean everything is in slow motion? Does it look normal or is the video jerky? How does this save money for female muscle video?
    I guess that means there is no interaction between the model and the videographer/photographer??
  • #6 by autechre on 09 Sep 2020
  • When you say slow motion, does that mean everything is in slow motion? Does it look normal or is the video jerky? How does this save money for female muscle video?
    I guess that means there is no interaction between the model and the videographer/photographer??

All the new clips (from the last year or so) are in slow motion - it looks like 30fps slowed down by half. Mostly it looks ok, but there is a little jerkiness.

It doesn't necessarily save them money, but does make the video footage go a lot further - twice as many clips from a shoot.

No interaction between model & videographer. Its straight-out posing.
  • #7 by tim1 on 12 Sep 2020
  • When you say slow motion, does that mean everything is in slow motion? Does it look normal or is the video jerky? How does this save money for female muscle video?

All the new clips (from the last year or so) are in slow motion - it looks like 30fps slowed down by half. Mostly it looks ok, but there is a little jerkiness.

It doesn't necessarily save them money, but does make the video footage go a lot further - twice as many clips from a shoot.

No interaction between model & videographer. Its straight-out posing.

Does that make the video blurry or less clear? I wonder why they would do this because everyone else does regular speed video plus everyone is used to living life in real speed, not slowed down speed.
  • #8 by autechre on 12 Sep 2020
  • Does that make the video blurry or less clear? I wonder why they would do this because everyone else does regular speed video plus everyone is used to living life in real speed, not slowed down speed.

No, the videos are very sharp - just slo-mo.
  • #9 by tim1 on 09 Jan 2021
  • Does that make the video blurry or less clear? I wonder why they would do this because everyone else does regular speed video plus everyone is used to living life in real speed, not slowed down speed.

No, the videos are very sharp - just slo-mo.

Ok, thanks for the info
Pages:
Actions