Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581626 Posts in 74166 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 08:47:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Crossfit Katie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crossfit Katie  (Read 10871 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Crossfit Katie
« on: February 02, 2021, 03:12:50 pm »
by Mr. Purple (comments to Mr.Purple357@gmail.com)

This takes place after my first Honeybun Pumps Iron post. I decided to create a separate post for it since it contains incestuous relations between consenting adults (well sort of consenting).

“Honeybun, I’m home,” I yelled as I walked into the house. It sure was great being home every day before 6:00. I heard the familiar clink of weights from the basement. Better still. I tossed off all my outer clothes and walked downstairs in my tee shirt and boxers. My pulse was already picking up.

Usually, I'd workout with weights for about a half hour, then I'd spend the rest of the time spotting Sue on the bench, measuring her muscles, massaging and oiling her muscles, and having at least one or two explosive orgasms. My life had become perfect.

Except it wasn't my wife lifting, it was my daughter. She had the bar loaded with two 45 lbs plates and was rapidly raising it from the floor to her shoulders than pressing it overhead. She repeated the move again and again so fast it was almost a blur.

I looked down at my boxers. I had to get out of here now. Before I took a step back, she spotted me. Still holding the bar overhead, she smiled and said, "Hi, Daddy, come and watch me lift." This time she slowly lowered the bar to the floor. Her biceps and delts bulged as she did. She came over and hugged me to her. I gasped as the wind whooshed out of me. "I tested out of having to do my last midterm so I came home early."

She stepped back, flexing her lats as she did. Her large breasts bounced up and down in a sports bra way sheerer than anything Sue ever wore. Her nipples and aureolae were almost completely visible. "That's great, Katie." I forced my eyes back to her face. She hadn't seemed to have noticed I was in my boxers. Hopefully, they'd pass as gym shorts. "I'll leave you to your workout." I started for the stairs.

"No, stay," She grabbed me by the upper arm and effortlessly pulled me over to the bench. "We can chat while I finish my workout." She added 10 lbs. plates to each side of the bar and began lifting it again.

"Are you sure you should be doing so much weight? You could hurt yourself if you drop it," I said, becoming mesmerized by how her triceps and shoulder muscles rippled with each rep. Man, I had to get out of here.

"Don't be silly, I can clean and jerk 200 lbs for reps. I'm getting ready for a crossfit contest next semester. I'm going to win." She loaded another 100 lbs. on, then turned the bar so her butt was facing me. She deadlifted it, her taut butt and long silky smooth thighs bulged with each rep. Oh, god, I began to get an erection. Had she intentionally turned the bar so her butt would face me? No, that's ridiculous.

She kept talking about her workout, courses she was studying, and this crossfit contest. I could barely pay attention as she went to the pullup bar and started rapidly lifting herself up and down. On the twentieth rep, she held herself with her upper arms at a perfect 90 degrees to the floor. Her biceps swelled. They weren't as big as her mom's, but they popped more and they looked like they were carved from stone. Every muscle in her arms and shoulder stood out. Drool formed in my mouth.

She smiled at me. "I'm getting stronger than ever. Check this out." Still holding the arm position, she extended her legs out. Her eight packs abs tightened into a corrugated steel wall. Precum wet my boxers.
She dropped to the floor, "All I have left to do is some stretches." Standing on her right leg, she lifted her left leg up beside her face and held it there. Her tight short, shorts pulled up exposing her creamy inner thigh almost to the edge of her crack.

I forced myself to look at her face. That may have been worse. My daughter is beautiful, and I'm not saying that as a loving father. Katie is objectively beautiful by anyone's standard. I can't even begin to list all the issues her mom and I had since middle school because of it. She locked eyes with me, whipped her long, honey blond hair, and winked at me.

Oh, God, I had a horrifying realization. She was doing this on purpose. I had to get out of here before I shot my load right in front of her. I looked around desperate for something I could hold over my shorts. I saw a magazine on the floor. I'd grab it and run for the stairs no matter how bad it looked.

Before I could, she said, "Mom mentioned that you guys were wrestling." She lowered the left leg and did the right. I forced my eyes to look just over her shoulder.

"What? I mean what did she tell you?"

"Just that you two were wrestling for exercise."

"Oh, yeah, no biggie." I swept up the magazine with my foot and grabbed it.

"I want you to wrestle me."

"Are you nuts," I said. If I'd had false delusions that I might be able to outwrestle my wife, I had none about my daughter. Katie had been taking martial arts classes since she could toddle. "I'm an out of shape old man and you're a fourth degree black belt crossfitting whatever."

"We're not going to really fight silly, just wrestle ... for exercise."

Go, go now. "No, that's enough, honey. I'm going upstairs. I'll see you at dinner." I raced toward the stairs, before I got there, she stepped in front of me. I tried to walk around her but she blocked me again.

She held out her hands, "If you want to get by daddy, all you have to do is get past me."

Offline titan43938

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Crossfit Katie
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 11:16:35 am »
Please please please continue this story!!!!!!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 02:38:54 am »
"Enough of this, Katie. I'm your father. Step aside." I ordered and marched forward toward her outstretched hand, praying she'd drop it. She didn't. I pushed into it. Neither her arm nor her body budged. I grabbed it with my free hand and pushed down, it stayed parallel to the floor. I leaned my weight into it and she calmly held me up.

"I'm over 18, Daddy, I don't have to do what you say."

"It's my house."

"You can kick me out anytime you want, after you get by me." She slapped the magazine out of my other hand. "You should use both hands." We both looked down at my boxers. My iron hard penis had forced its way through the front slit and was bobbing at her hungrily.

She smirked slightly as I stuffed it back in. I had to get past her. The only thing keeping me from cumming already was how nervous she was making me. I backed up five feet and charged her as fast as I could, right hand forward like a football player. I was aiming for her right arm, hoping to spin past her. Instead, she stepped slightly to the side and my hand slammed into her right tit.

Her tit and the rest of her stood firm while my arm crumpled against the impact. I would have slammed to the floor if Katie hadn't grabbed my other arm and held me up. My hand stayed on her breast. If I didn't know it was real, I would never have believed it because it was so large and firm. She flexed her pec and it pushed my hand upward and outward. I gasped, my knees felt weak. I would have fallen again if she hadn't still been holding me.

I finally realized what I was doing and snatched my hand back. "Aren't my boobs fantastic, Daddy?" she asked.
I looked at her. She held me up with just one arm, while her breasts pushed out and she stood there so beautiful, tall, and powerful. I was never going to get past her. I could feel my dick pushing out of my boxers again. "Why are you being so mean to your father?" I asked, trying not to whine as I did.

She gave me a hurt look, grabbed me by the armpits, lifted me up, and pressed me over her head, just as she had that heavy barbell. She locked eyes with me, her emerald green eyes blazed. "I'm not being mean to you daddy. I'm being incredibly good to you. You just don't see it yet. But you will."

She slid one hand down to my left leg and the other to my chest so I was parallel to the floor. "I'd grab on to my arm," she told me. I grabbed the arm on my chest, one hand on her triceps, the other on her forearm. She let go of my leg and held me up one armed.

"Ahh," I moaned as I brought my legs in to try and stay balanced atop her hand. She began to walk toward the stairs. Despite my terror, I started to squeeze her triceps. Sue's muscles have a nice soft layer of flesh over them. Katies muscles were pure unyielding steel cable. Just as she got to the stair, she stopped and posed with me high in the air. Why had she done that I wondered?

She gently lowered me to the floor, flipping me over so I was on my back with my head nearest the stairs. Just before I touched the floor, she swept my shorts off. I gasped, I almost covered my raging hard on with my hands but even that little contact would certainly start me shooting.

She pulled off her bra. Her large tits jiggled the slightest bit, then she dropped her panties. A fine line of honey gold hair covered her snatch. "What are you doing, Katie?" I asked, starting to back away.

"Taking care of this daddy," she replied, crouching down right over my erection. The traitorous organ lifted up as if reaching for that golden thatch.

"Wow, you have a nice huge dick, Daddy. I'm really looking forward to this."

Oh, god, oh,god. "Honey, we can't do this, it's incest, it's wrong."

"That's an anachronistic taboo from when society was concerned about inbreeding. Modern birth control means that's no longer a concern."

"What the hell are they teaching you in college." I tried to slide back but she rested a hand on my chest, trapping me to the floor without the slightest strain. Desperate, I said, "Your mother will kill us. Maybe not you, but definitely me."

"Oh," she looked toward the stairs. "Will you?"

I heard a familiar voice say, "Probably not." I tilted my head back to see Sue walking down the stairs.

"Honeybun, it's not what you think. I didn't ... she ... I." My brain froze in terror.

"It's ok, dear. I know you didn't start this. I'm amazed you've resisted so well. I mean look at her." Katie preened for us, rolling her head from side to side and rubbing one long arm against the other above her head so we could get the full effect of her beauty.

I noticed my wife was in her bra and panties. And were her panties wet? "How long have you been watching," I asked suspiciously?

"Since she started doing chin ups." she replied, looking sheepish. Before I could be outraged that she hadn't stepped in, she added, "I knew she wouldn't actually hurt you."

Unbelievable. "You're not actually ok with her fucking me, are you?"

She shrugged. "You've seen the kind of creeps she's always with. Maybe being with someone kind and decent will do her good, set her toward a better kind of guy. And you've had a vasectomy, so no worries there. I'm fine with it."

"Well, now that that's settled," Katie said, lowering herself closer to my dick.

"Stop," Sue ordered. "Katie, you know how I feel about consent. It goes for men and women. You can't have sex with your father unless he gives you explicit permission." Katie pouted but moved back a little.

I sighed with relief. Since that was never going to happen, I could finally get out of here. I started to push myself up.

Then Sue added, "He really likes seeing girl muscle."

"Is that all?" Katie said happily. "Check this out." She flexed her left bicep in front of my face. She had an insane peak for such a slim girl. Then she started flexing her pecs. I'd managed to keep from looking at her breasts since she'd pulled off her bra but now I couldn't help but look at those perfect grapefruits wobble up and down.

This is a metaphorical representation of the conversation going on in my head.

Angel: This is incest.
Devil: She an adult, and do you see those guns?
Angel: It's immoral.
Devil: Honeybun is fine with it, and look at those frigging breasts.

Katie rubbed my hand over her stomach. She flexed and relaxed her abs over and over making them undulate .

Angel: Do you feel that, I give up. We have to fuck her.
Devil: Its like silk over steel. Oh, sorry, I thought we were still arguing.
Katie leaned in close and whispered, "C'mon, Daddy, you know you want to."

I nodded. "Yes, take me Katie, please take me.

She squealed and began to reach for my rod. "Wait," Sue said.

"What now," Katie and I said in unison.

"He's going to blow the second you put it in you. Then who knows how long you'll be waiting. Just look at it."
The two women peered closely at my dick. It twitched up and down, liquid kept dripping out of it like a leaky faucet. It was almost purple from all the blood crammed into it.

I looked toward the ceiling. God, just kill me now. This was too humiliating.

"Here, I think I can help." Sue put her hands over my eyes. "Honey, I want you to think about that time we went to the clothing optional beach last summer. Remember when that 400 lbs. man put his blanket right next to us and stripped down. Remember how he got down on his hands and knees so his huge butt was facing right at us."

"Ugh," I said as I remembered that.

"Remember how he started spreading suntan lotion on his huge man boobs." I did. I was grossed out but at least no longer on the edge. I felt something incredibly warm and tight slowly slide down on my rod.

"Real slow," Sue whispered to Katie. "Remember how warm it was and how he started to sweat. He was just covered in it. It puddled in his belly button."

Katie began going up and down my cock. It was wonderful. I heard a smacking sound above me.
"Hey, what's going on out there."

"Don't you worry about that. Just keep thinking about the fat man."

I heard more smacking noises. It went on for several minutes and Sue was no longer talking about the fat man. Then there was a low groan, but not from Katie. Sue's fingers had loosened and I could see thru the gap. Holy crap, Katie was kissing her mom and had her fingers jammed into her pussy. Sue was using her free hand to caress Katie's abs just like I had.

Sue moaned louder and her hand fell completely away. The sight of the two powerful women making out blew every circuit in my brain. My hips thrust up, I grabbed Katie by the waist, and I started ramming my dick into my daughter as fast as I could as my seed shot upward into her in blast after blast. I saw my wife start moaning even louder as her own orgasm came. Finally, just as my last squirt of sperm fired into her tight snatch, my daughter launched into her own orgasm.

I lay back on the floor thinking I might pass out. My wife plopped next to me. Even though she came last, Katie recovered first. She leaned over me, her boobs grazing my chest. "So, are you throwing me out of the house, Daddy?"

"What, no, don't be ridiculous. I'd never do that."

"Thanks, Daddy." She kissed my cheek, then kissed her mother's cheek. She got up and added, "I'll make dinner. You two rest up down here."

She walked up the stairs. When she got to the top, she said, "Best daughter, ever."

I looked at Sue, who looked back at me. "Honeybun, did our daughter just domme us?"

"Yes, I think she did." She rolled toward me, sweat dripping off her breasts.

"There's just one thing I don't understand. Why did you tell her I'd be done if I came." I pointed at my still hard cock. "You know when I get like this I need to cum more than once."

She reached over and pulled me on top of her and wrapped her powerful thighs around me. "Because I wanted a turn, of course. Now, I need you to ram that thing in and out of me as hard as you can."

I immediately did as she ordered.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 05:43:14 am »
Wow. You just made an incest not look too strange and bizzare. Awesome job! :)

And I absolutely like wholesomeness and gentleness of this story. It's so rare here.

Are you planning to continue it? Will Katie become stronger and more muscular, surpassing her mother?

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 06:03:24 am »
I really like Katie! Mom too but the daughter definitely has the edge. She said it best herself, "best daughter ever." K+!

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 07:20:16 am »
"Honeybun Pumps Iron" is here:  https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=729119.0
“Of course, I talk to myself; sometimes I need expert advice”  ~Unknown

:laugh:

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 02:28:45 am »
Thanks for the link and the story.

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 06:19:36 pm »
This story is being told from the point of view of Katie Miller. It’s worth noting that Katie can be a bit conceited, even though it’s fairly well earned. Also, Katie likes to break the fourth wall, so if you feel she’s insulting you or being mean to you, please remember that it’s her opinion and in no way represents mine (Mr. Purple).

When Mom let me have my way with Dad, she’d hoped it’d inspire me to find a guy like him.  At the time, it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.  But damn if she hadn’t been right. After midterm break, I returned to college reinvigorated with a new purpose.  It was time to ditch the pretty boys, muscleheads, and poseurs I usually took home, and find a worthy boyfriend.

I had a high set of standards though. I wanted a guy with the brains, wit, kindness, moral character, and large penis of my dad, but taller, with big muscles, athletic ability, and rugged good looks (kinda like my big brother).

Winning such a great guy wasn’t my biggest problem though.  I’m stone cold gorgeous. I’ve been able to get any man I’ve wanted since before I hit puberty. Half the reason I’m the awesome girl jock I am is because my parents were so worried about me being molested that they stuck me in every martial arts class and sports program in the county from the time  I could walk.

They were right to worry.  Just two examples - when the cops busted my seventh grade English teacher for child porn, they also found a whole bunch of videos of me he’d secretly been taking with his Iphone.  The next year, at a gymnastics tournament, a coach was caught hiding behind the bleachers with her (yes her) shorts down, furiously fingering herself while I was doing my balance beam routine.

Whatever girl you’re thinking about while you jerk off to this story, imagine her twice as hot.  That’s maybe half as hot as I am. So I wasn’t worried about winning the guy, but after watching Dad get so turned on by my jacked muscles, I had one more requirement for my perfect boyfriend. I didn’t want him to only lust after my long honey blond locks, my emerald eyes, my beautiful face, my flawless golden skin, my long shapely legs, my heart shaped ass, or even my incredible DD cup breasts that no one believes are real unless they’re lucky enough to touch them.

Now, I also wanted that guy to lust after the delts that let me press twice my bodyweight overhead, the pecs that could make my awesome boobs dance when I flexed them, the thighs that could crack walnuts between them, the rock hard eight pack abs you could grate cheese on, not to mention the biceps that exploded off my arms when I flexed them.

Of course, I know there are plenty of guys who like those things, including the ones reading this.  But let’s face it, most of you are wimpy pervs who shouldn’t be allowed within a mile of someone as hot as me. Kind of like the guy who’s been following me around all morning as I go from class to class, thinking I haven’t spotted him.

I’ll deal with him before the end of this story, but first, I went to the university gym to see if I could find any likely candidates.  I did most of my workout quietly, wearing the bulky tracksuit I always put on when I don’t want attention.  Once done with that, I walked to the chin-up bar and stripped down to my sports bra and lycra short shorts. Every guy within eyeshot looked my way, but I wanted everyone watching.

I started doing muscle ups (pull up on the bar, then keep going until you’ve pushed your body over the top of the bar, repeat). Normally, you crank these out as fast you can since it’s a timed event, but I went nice and slow. When I cleared the top of the bar everyone in the place could see me. Within a minute, there were long lines for all the exercise equipment near me, as if the whole gym suddenly decided they needed to do lat raises and shoulder presses.

Once I had a crowd, I struck the pose I’d used on Daddy, arms held at 90 degrees so my biceps really popped, legs stuck out in front of me so my 8 pack abs rippled. When I’d done this for Dad, he’d stared far more at my guns than my tits. So all I had to do was scan the crowd of horny men (and more than a few women) and see who was looking where.

Good looking surfer dude - tits.  Cool theater major grad student - tits. The football team’s massive starting tight end - my tight end (sorry, couldn’t help myself). Sure there were plenty of people looking at my muscles (interestingly enough, they were the ones most likely to have their hands shoved into their pockets to try and surreptitiously jack off).

Unfortunately, the only two hot enough to be promising were the young psych professor, who I knew was married, and the chemistry TA that my roommate had a crush on.  I’m trying to be a better person so I now avoid married men and it’s a lot easier for me to find guys than to find female friends.  Still, if those two had been turned on by my girl power, there must be more who aren’t claimed.

After I showered up, I had a good hour before my afternoon class so I figured now would be a good time to deal with my stalker.  I walked down the deserted alley between the science and engineering buildings, set my gym bag down, and pretended to be searching for something inside.  A minute later, he walked down the alley, acting as if he was just cutting through, until he got close and charged me.

I danced away until my back was to the science building wall.  He followed and when he got within arms reach, he said, “Don’t move and I won’t hurt you.”

“Oh, please don’t,” I squealed in mock terror. He extended one hand toward my tits. I slapped it away. He tried with the other. I slapped that one as well.

His face turned red. “I told you not to move,” he said angrily. He charged me with both hands extended as if to grab me. I backhanded him across the cheek just hard enough to stop his advance. He was practically frothing at the mouth now. “All right, I warned you.” He swung his fist at me.

I caught it in my palm, easily bringing it to a halt.  He tried to pull it back but found he couldn’t budge it as my strength vastly dwarfed his. He was skinny, and maybe an inch shorter than my even 6’. He must have been really stupid too. I mean, he’d been following me around all day, how could he have thought he could take me? Macho arrogance is one thing, but this was just insane.

Not catching on yet, he swung his other fist. I caught that one by the wrist. I could have dropped him any of a dozen ways. But this was what you’d call a teachable moment. He needed to be humiliated, for his own good of course. I began to squeeze one of his fists. He moaned in pain

“Let me go, you bitch. I’m warning you,” he said through clenched teeth. Ignoring his rude request, I instead wrapped my right arm (which held his fist) around his left, pinning it against my side so he couldn’t pull away. I then rammed his right hand that I held by the wrist, into his face. I did it again.

“Why are you hitting yourself?” I asked. I repeated the motion, first against his mouth, then his nose.

“Hey, cut it out.”

I did it again. “Stop hitting yourself,” I told him, slapping him in the cheek. He furiously tried to break free, but I was way too strong. I slapped him again. Tears welled into his eyes.

“Aww, baby going to cry. Is he getting beat up by a girl using his own hand?” I slapped him again. Tears streamed down his face. “Baby need a tissue? Want to cry for mommy? Maybe you want to call for help? Oh, but you attacked me. I guess I have a right to beat the little sissy boy as much as I want.” I slapped him again.

“Stop.” Snot started to drip from his nose and his breath started to hitch like he was on the verge of hyperventilating.

“No,” I replied, casually smacking him all about his face with the back of his own hand.

Openly weeping, he begged, “Please stop, please, please stop. I’ll do anything you say.”

I paused the slap attack. “Ok, drop your pants.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“No, I’m not going to do that.” I rammed his hand back against his nose.

“Suit yourself. Beating you is fun.”

Just as I was about to hit him again, he said, “Ok, ok, I’ll do it.”

I released him. I watched him look down the alley, thinking about running for it. “If you so much as move from this spot, losing your pants will be the least terrible thing to happen to you,”I told him. He looked back at me towering over him. He bowed his head in acknowledgement of my feminine superiority, and dropped his pants. “Now the underwear.”

He wanted to refuse, but he was too terrified, so instead he asked, “But why?”             

“Why not,” I answered. “You would have done the same to me if you’d had the chance.”

Tears dripping off his cheeks, he did as ordered. I pushed him back for a better look. His weinie was rock hard, but only 3 inches long and no thicker than my index finger. “Somebody likes getting beaten up by strong girls,” I mocked him. If I’d flexed my biceps, I had no doubt he’d spew, but he didn’t deserve that kind of pleasure.

Some of you reading this probably think I’m an evil bitch, but you’re absolutely incorrect. If I were evil, I’d have taken my foot and kicked his marble sized balls into his throat, then I’d have broken both his arms to make sure he’d never try this on another woman less able to defend herself.  But since I am a good person, I had him pull up his pants and frog marched him to campus security.

Unfortunately, as I did, I pulled him a little too hard, his shoulder lightly grazed my right tit. I heard him gasp as that little contact was enough to set him off and he began cumming in his pants. Annoyed, I kept dragging him along with him moaning  the whole way. Sometimes I’m just too hot for my own good.

Just before we walked in, I said, “You’re going to confess to how you tried to attack me. You’re going to keep confessing to anyone who asks. They’ll ban you from campus for a semester, give you a year’s probation, 80 hours of community service, and mandatory counseling.”

He stared at me in shock. “How could you possibly know all that?”

“Are you kidding? If I had a nickel for everytime I dragged some creep over here, well, I’d have a lot of nickels. Now, if you don’t do exactly what I said, do the community service and all the counseling, some night I’m going to beat the crap out of you and tie you naked to that flag pole,” I told him, pointing to the pole in the center of the quad.

His eyes widened and he quivered with fear. “No, no, I’ll do exactly what you said. I promise, please believe me.”

He must have remembered how last semester they’d found a naked, beaten, male student tied to that very pole. They never did find out who did it, wink, wink.

If there’s interest and I’m in the mood, next time I’ll tell you about my sparring match with a 6th degree black belt that went very, very wrong - for him.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 07:23:54 pm »
Very nice! IMO, Katie has every right to be as confident as she is, physically she is superior to just about every guy on campus, maybe not as strong as the biggest, strongest football player, but inch for inch, pound for pound, I would put her right up there. I liked your background on her too, I don't doubt that she had people falling over themselves in her presence even as a preteen girl, before she truly developed her now phenomenal body. I personally can't wait to see what else she is capable of. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 01:44:18 pm »
A nice update! Its a nice balance between filtration and strength.

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 02:44:30 pm »
One of the best stories written on here, K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Crossfit Katie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View