Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578758 Posts in 73782 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 01:25:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Peters1967 - Comics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Peters1967 - Comics  (Read 58324 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Skinny Brother Comic-Style
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 10:49:21 am »
This is amazing!

I really like the galleries as they are now, it allows me to just click the first image and not be spoiled for the rest as I click through them. ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 10:49:21 am »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2020, 03:03:42 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please post zip files of the images, much easier to download :)

You mean: Better for sharing?  :)

No, hadn't planned on it. I only share on here.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Strong Women Art
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2020, 08:37:57 am »
Merry Christmas to you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2020, 09:40:35 am »
Merry Christmas to you, too, Peters! Thank you for the wonderful story, it is truly a joy to read.

Will she grow more muscular in the future? I'm very curious for what will happen, and what you'll do once the text story ends!

:rock:

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2020, 03:48:20 pm »
Agreed, i hope you continue past the text story.  Good job

Offline mattrius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2020, 06:21:48 pm »
Great work Peter! Thankyou so much!

Offline john jonh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2020, 12:07:27 am »
oh, i was expecting a new chapter today hahaha
awesome work until now peter. rly nice seeing that great story with your awesome art.

i disagree a lot with some people here, i would love to see you getting in the chapters written by aadi. but it would be very nice too if you managed to put that rebeca plot that ended up not being writen. it would be awesome too if you continued from where the story stopped and put some other ideas of yours.
congratulations for the great work  :clap:

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2020, 09:50:44 am »
Thanks you all. I don't continue the story. I think, it should end where it ends now.
And here comes the next part.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2020, 08:07:22 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2020, 09:45:47 am »
Oh my god, this is just TOO good! :o

You might have noticed where some of the inspiration for my story comes from. ;)

If you plan on ending this story now, perhaps an idea could be a "flash forward" of a few years, to see how the situation has evolved. In any case, thanks for the effort for making this story, it truly is a marvel!

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2020, 10:06:40 am »
Oh my god, this is just TOO good! :o

You might have noticed where some of the inspiration for my story comes from. ;)

If you plan on ending this story now, perhaps an idea could be a "flash forward" of a few years, to see how the situation has evolved. In any case, thanks for the effort for making this story, it truly is a marvel!

Many Thanks.
I think I missphrased my intentions. I will of course continue to publish the story here every day. I only took a break on Christmas Day.
I was asked a few times if I would do a continuation of the text story. But I don't intend to.
My comic ends where the text story by Assassinua and Aadi ends. And of course I will publish all pages here until the end.
Peter
peters1967

Offline bluerondo

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2020, 07:44:34 pm »
 :cool2: Fantastic work.

Hopefully you have inspired Assassinua or Aadi to continue their text story.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2020, 08:40:40 pm »
I must agree , great work.
If you could make her more muscular in time .
Also I would suggest that she can go after bigger and stronger men.
Her brother is no more a challenge for her...

Offline bassmaster

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2020, 12:02:32 am »
Thank you Peter.  Amazing story and artwork. 

Offline peters1967

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2020, 08:27:40 am »
 :thanks:

You are all great.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  Peters1967 - Comics

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View