Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by 87fg on 02 Feb 2019
  • I figured since we like looking at art and muscular women there should be a thread dedicated to muscle women in web comics. Princess of Prowess is a recently launched webcomic that is update every Tuesday. A princess living in a  fantasy and Middle Ages like universe is given strength through magic. It seems to be more of a action comedy with a bit of parody of fairy tales. Visit the main site to read the comic and follow the artist on both their Tumblr and Deviantart page. So far, I think this will be a great web comic.

FAMILY-SAFE not selected OR not in effect -- IMAGES REPLACED

• #2 by 87fg on 03 Feb 2019
  • Remember Bones from Cool Cat Studio? I would read that religiously. I really miss it.

• #3 by 87fg on 09 Feb 2019
  • There was another classic webcomic called Dominic Deegan. Rachel Hart was one character that was drawn strong and used her strength in battle. I sure do miss do miss this one too.

• #4 by Vegeta125 on 01 Mar 2019
  • #5 by elee0228 on 01 Mar 2019
  • There's some muscle growth in some old bloomingfaeries strips.

• #6 by 87fg on 08 Mar 2019
  • This is from El Goonish Shive. It's worth a read.

• #7 by 87fg on 08 Mar 2019
  • I have found more goodies. A classic from the early 2000s Cool Cat Studio.

• #8 by 87fg on 11 Mar 2019
  • Just a heads up a new Princess Prowess is out tomorrow. Please visit the website and show your support. It is rare that such a webcomic appears with a muscular female protagonist.

• #9 by 87fg on 12 Mar 2019
  • Polymer City Chronicles  a real blast from the past. I really wish it would come back. I think it was actually one of the first webcomics dating as far back as 1995.

• #10 by Drbench012 on 12 Mar 2019
  • Polymer City Chronicles  a real blast from the past. I really wish it would come back. I think it was actually one of the first webcomics dating as far back as 1995.

Wow I remember reading these as they were coming out. This is an epic throwback. He is an amazing talent.
    • Drbench012
  • #11 by 87fg on 12 Mar 2019

Wow I remember reading these as they were coming out. This is an epic throwback. He is an amazing talent.

I know he's a great artist. I really wish he would revive the comic. The last time one was out was in 2007 and he stated that he lost the motivation to continue and was busy with work. The site is still up and I think he has a DA page.
  • #12 by 87fg on 19 Mar 2019
  • Another reminder about Princess of Prowess. It is getting really good and comedic. Show your support by sharing links to the site to encourage the artist. The more traffic the more comics we will get. Also do not forget about Quadra Blu. It has been months since updates, but it seems to run on a DCM style schedule.

• #13 by 87fg on 25 May 2019
  • The Princess of Prowess may not get an update in a few weeks. The author draws pages in bulk and then uploads them. The reserve got low, but you have plenty of pages to read while he gets caught up. Also visit his Deviant art page at Less Yeoman. Less makes exclusive artwork on there, which does not appear on the main site. The character's name is Princess Dolores. I think if He-Man and Snow White had a daughter this is what she would look like.

• #14 by 87fg on 01 Jun 2019
  • The great thing is that Less Yeoman does put out some art on the main site. It will be back and a few weeks but it seems like an eternity.

• #15 by 87fg on 08 Jul 2019
  • This is an example of a what you get if you vote for the comic on Top Web Comics . There is a link on the main site to get access to it. Also do not forget to visit and read  the whole comic. It seems he has organized  the storyline  into  serial arcs presented as  books. No to spoil anything, but it seems we are getting closer to the point of her female muscle growth scene. Origin stories always take so long, but they must be done to provide context. The art below is a work in progress another version will be released.

Pages:
Actions