Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579344 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 01:02:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175476 times)

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2018, 09:04:56 pm »
Seems like we've nearly reached the conclusion to this unforgettable tale. Really enjoyed where you went with it and I'm glad that even though Betty and Walker do not exactly have a textbook happy ending, both are alive, well and going on with their lives. Thanks for not turning this into a "beat all men up into a pulp" story. Instead, simply a woman empowered, and who is empowering many others with her deeds and words. Kudos to you!

CP

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2018, 08:06:12 pm »
Thank you very much. There's still a bit left, but I'm glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #377 on: August 27, 2018, 09:22:50 am »
There was a bustle of activity, then Lorraine put on the chambermaid outfit and a rather flimsy mask and went about cleaning the place, going "tsk, tsk" occasionally. Just as she was making the bed, the door opened and the musclewomen filed in, dressed in bathrobes.
Lorraine turned to them and gasped.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I ..."
Betty shook her head:
"Don't be. We're just changing back and we're leaving. You can stay."
"But ..."
The musclewomen turned their backs to the camera and dropped the robes. Their muscles were ripped and pumped up, the striations visible and the veins pumping. They were huge and hard.
Jennifer said:
"God, I love it when I'm all hot from a good workout."
Bella agreed:
"Girl, you are always hot."
LaKima turned to Lorraine:
"Do you like what you see?"
The fake chambermaid nodded, blushing:
"This is incredible."
"Then we should give you a tip, shouldn't we?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #378 on: August 28, 2018, 11:50:35 am »
The musclewomen took up position as Lorraine dropped on the bed. It was obvious that she was amazingly horny. The four muscle goddesses were there in front of her, naked and contest-ready, their bodies so pumped up they were close to bursting with power.
Each one did a pose to really bring out their physiques. Bella lifted her mighty arms and hit a hard flex, her biceps swelling and swelling, turning into eighteen inches of hard, dry flesh. A big vein snaked over it, pulsating from the strain. She gritted her teeth and extended her fingers, giving them that extra little push.
Next to her, LaKima leaned back and crunched her abs. The pose made her small waist seem even thinner, while her enormous shoulders and her huge back improved the effect of her taper. She locked her powerful arms behind her back and grunted happily, shimmying her hips so that every single bit of muscle was on display. Watching them move and slide under her paper-thin, ebony skin made Lorraine's mouth run dry. She was supernatural.
That only spurred Jennifer on to go all in. The youngest musclegirl took a deep breath, her insanely big breasts rising, then spread her back into an enormous crab pose. Her stance made her chest look even bigger and she grinned as her shoulders and her bull neck expanded. While Bella was coiled power and LaKima seemed otherworldly elegant, Jennifer just exuded raw, unstoppable power. She was all mass and all horny sexiness. She licked her lips and flexed her pecs, moving those giant fake balls of tit to the side.
Betty looked admiringly at her squad and completed the look by hitting a side-biceps pose that showed the whole thickness and maturity of her muscles. Her relentless training had really pushed her body to its limit and she could feel the strength pour into her core. She flexed hard, gritting her teeth and looked at the extremely horny Lorraine that was looking as if she had a heart attack. A blissful one, but still way too much excitement.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #379 on: August 29, 2018, 06:49:08 am »
Then, the whole thing escalated. Lorraine crawled towards her goddesses on all fours, her body sweaty and dripping with horniness. The four women surrounded her and started touching, caressing and licking her. She was completely shocked. Jennifer and Betty had suggested this as a surprise for her and it did work as expected. The obese woman completely disappeared under the masses of their enormous muscles. Kira stared as she filmed on.
She wanted this. This was a level of insanity that she never would have expected, but ... When she had been with Walker, she loved his rough, hard manliness. And now, there she was, staring at the incredible, bizarre omnisexual masculinity of those amazons. They were way beyond anything Walker would ever have been able to give her. She felt herself getting incredibly horny as the women tore the chambermaid outfit from Lorraine's body and started worshiping her naked, soft body. Their hard, tanned muscles rubbed against her weak, pale chest.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #380 on: August 30, 2018, 05:25:47 am »
Lorraine was gasping for air. This was too much. The hard, heavy bodies that worshipped her were bulging with power, running their hands all over her, sinking their strong fingers into her weak flesh. This was beyond any dream she might have had. She came with a shudder as Betty and LaKima licked her nipples to diamond hardness and Bella and Jennifer explored her exposed cunt.
Then, the women released her for a moment, let her breathe. She was covered in sweat. The tanned mass-monsters around her grinned and exchanged amused glances. Then, Betty grabbed her and lifted her up. Lorraine yelped as the other woman brought her up to her chest. She never expected her to be so strong, but somehow, the musclewoman seemed to hold her easily. Like a plaything, Betty passed her on to Bella, who caught the obese ball of confusion and horniness. She threw her around like a toy and handed her to Jennifer. Lorraine's soft, weak breasts were mashed by Jennifer's hard, fake globes. She lifted her above her head, her mighty muscles pumping, then almost tossed her to LaKima.
The fourth amazon took her and grinned before starting to squat, the fat woman losing herself in her horniness.
"Gah ... This is too much ... I can't ..."
She came again with a gurgling sound.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #381 on: August 31, 2018, 06:01:45 am »
That's when Eric Jr. had his entrance. He was the hotel manager, wearing his oversized and bespoke suit. He stared at the display and said:
"I'm sorry, but could you release my employee?"
The place was getting a little crowded. The musclewomen stopped and looked at the big man who had just come in. Lorraine was still stuck on LaKima's enormous shoulders, but she did like what she saw too. Not that she was bisexual, but she was definitely muscle-sexual. Bella laughed and said:
"We were just doing a little something for her. A tip." She licked her lips. "Speaking of tips ..."
Of course, Eric Jr.'s cock was hard by now, making a bulge in his pants. Bella and Jennifer walked over to him and quickly undressed him.
There were grins all around as his cock came into view, hard and throbbing. Jennifer and Bella went down on him, taking turns in sucking it. LaKima followed up, keeping Lorraine on her mighty shoulders effortlessly. The helpless woman was in a daze of muscle-overload.
Finally, Betty joined in too.
Kira was having a hard time concentrating. This was so bizarre: All those people had turned themselves into outrageous, uber-huge caricatures of human beings and they were clearly loving it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2018, 08:14:27 am »
Things only escalated further.
Strap-ons were brought into play, and soon, Lorraine found herself held by LaKima as in a human vise while the other musclepeople took turns fucking her cunt, ass and mouth. She was completely shocked, but also lost in her daze of total arousal. This was beyond anything she had ever imagined. She sucked on Eric Jr.'s cock as Betty and Bella fucked her with their strap-on and Jennifer seized the opportunity to peg her husband from behind.
Finally, Kira couldn't bear it anymore and just let the cameras run, joining in.
After what felt like forever, the gang was lying around completely exhausted. The tiny room was quite crowded with all those huge, bulky musclepeople. Most of them were snoring, tired after all that stress: The competition, the orgy, all this really brought them to their knees.
Lorraine awoke, saw Kira stirring and gave her a little wave. As the only remotely normal people in this room full of mass freaks, they felt a weird little connection.
She crawled over to her, going over a landscape of bronzed, hulking muscles. Kira grinned:
"That was quite something, don't you think?"
"This was so crazy. I want to do this again. Every day!"
"That's not going to be easy unless you join them."
Lorraine hesitated.
In the end, she found a nice place to rest, craddled against Betty's huge lats and gently dozed off.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2018, 09:05:23 am »
A little later, Walker was once again hiding on the toilet, watching videos on his phone. He saw his ex and her friends fucking like crazy, their outrageous muscles completely overcharged. They were like wild animals. Walker's erection was almost painful, so hard had it become. He took deep breaths. Finally, he came, closing his eyes as his jizz ran over his hands. He sighed.
Wow.
He cleaned himself up, then returned to the living room. The kids were either asleep or otherwise busy. Bill was with his cousins. Basically, this was a night for Nancy and him. Not that they were up to much, being usually exhausted from their days. He smiled at her and sat down next to her. She answered in turn. They kissed.
Later on, they lay on the sofa, watching TV. Nancy lifted her arm and for a moment, Walker caught the shadow of muscle.
As they continued watching the show, Walker said:
"I thought about getting back into shape and going to the gym. Would you join me? We could get fit together."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2018, 09:09:06 am »
And it's done!

Thank you all for reading and following the story. I appreciated your support and your participation during question time! If you enjoyed it and wish to support me, why not head over to smashwords and grab the version you liked most?

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883134
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883136
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883140

Also, I'll be taking a couple of days off and then, it'll be time for a new poll, so if you have any ideas of stories you would like me to write in this way, just post them here or send me a message, I might include them in the list.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2018, 11:49:11 pm »
Fantastic story! Sad to see it end, but can't wait for your next masterpiece :)

I'd really love to see a spinoff with Lorraine and Kira getting big, or even tie it in a sequel with Walker and Nancy.

As for other ideas for future stories, here are a few I have in mind:

- A skinny wannabe actress and her overweight nerdy female roomate decide to train to get the body of superheros and land deals for upcoming movies.
- An overweight woman runs into a girl from high school that bullied her, who's now a world champion bodybuilder, so she starts training to beat her on stage and embarrass her at their high school reunion.
- A  wallflower who's struggling in school and grew up on welfare does whatever it takes to get the worlds attention by becoming the most powerful person in the world (strength, brains and wealth)
- A girl comes home from college, only to be greeted by her widowed (formerly overweight) mother who has transformed her body over the school year after her husbands deathly heart attack. She convinces her daughter to join her on building muscles together and eventually compete against each other in a competition.
- A PHD student, who had a secret fascination for female bodybuilders growing up, writes a journal about her experiment on what taking a high dose of different steroids can do over a long period of time and the side effects they implement (big clitoris, deep voice, hairiness...)

I'd love all these stories to have a realistic, long growth that is achieved with hard work and only assisted by steroids.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #386 on: September 03, 2018, 04:14:37 am »
I just want to thank your for all your efforts and providing this great story every day.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #387 on: September 03, 2018, 03:48:24 pm »
I just want to thank your for all your efforts and providing this great story every day.
Thank you very much!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2018, 03:49:48 pm »
Fantastic story! Sad to see it end, but can't wait for your next masterpiece :)

I'd really love to see a spinoff with Lorraine and Kira getting big, or even tie it in a sequel with Walker and Nancy.

As for other ideas for future stories, here are a few I have in mind:

- A skinny wannabe actress and her overweight nerdy female roomate decide to train to get the body of superheros and land deals for upcoming movies.
- An overweight woman runs into a girl from high school that bullied her, who's now a world champion bodybuilder, so she starts training to beat her on stage and embarrass her at their high school reunion.
- A  wallflower who's struggling in school and grew up on welfare does whatever it takes to get the worlds attention by becoming the most powerful person in the world (strength, brains and wealth)
- A girl comes home from college, only to be greeted by her widowed (formerly overweight) mother who has transformed her body over the school year after her husbands deathly heart attack. She convinces her daughter to join her on building muscles together and eventually compete against each other in a competition.
- A PHD student, who had a secret fascination for female bodybuilders growing up, writes a journal about her experiment on what taking a high dose of different steroids can do over a long period of time and the side effects they implement (big clitoris, deep voice, hairiness...)

I'd love all these stories to have a realistic, long growth that is achieved with hard work and only assisted by steroids.

I literally like all of them. If you don't mind, I'll do them over time. And they'll be on the poll.

Thank you!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #389 on: September 03, 2018, 03:55:08 pm »
That's great to hear!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View