Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by El_Roy_1999 on 28 Nov 2017
  • Walker was on the road again. And again. And again. His days were now filled with endless rides on highways, just like before. But things had changed. First, there were the many calls by Kira that he had decided to ignore. He couldn't bear talking to her. He just had to keep out of this. Second, he felt as if his life at home was spiralling out of control, with his wife turning into some kind of muscle freak. It felt as if their tacit agreement to live for each other despite being constantly separated had been broken. And third, he had seen what Roberts and his people were about for the first time.
    Back when the trucking business had deflated, he had grasped at straws. He couldn't tell Betty that there simply wasn't enough business to go around. So, when Roberts had approached him, he had accepted. Of course, he knew that Roberts was a criminal. He had every reason to assume that whatever was being transported in his truck was worth the money he was paid, but he had never asked.
    Roberts had been happy with his professionality, Walker had managed to keep up the standard of living. Everybody was happy. But now, he felt as if their trust was getting frayed. Walker wasn't too sure this was going to go well ...

At home, time flew by. Eric Jr. had discovered a bodybuilding competition at a nearby city, close enough to be easily reached, far enough that the other people from Marburg wouldn't know. They had ten weeks to prepare and Betty was all into it. Erin was getting restless since more and more of the chores ended up on her shoulders. Whenever she tried to talk to her mother about it, Betty changed the subject. Walker Jr. was getting more and more confused by all this and just tried to keep out of it.
    Betty had also decided to do one more cycle for the competition, to bulk up. Then, as the competition closed in, she'd cut and look amazing. She fantasized herself all strong and muscular in a sparkly bikini ...
    What a weird idea.
    Just imagining herself on stage felt odd. She had been on stage the last time at high school and then, she'd played the flute. Strutting around in heels with nothing on was outrageous.
    About the heels. Buying those had been hard enough. She went to the shop and tried out a few before Christine, the owner, showed up. Her husband worked on an oil rig offshore, and she managed to fill her days at the shop.
    "Betty! Long time no see!"
    "Hi, Christine. I'm so sorry, I've been really busy."
    "We've all been wondering."
    Betty sighed. christine was the top woman of the local clique. All the gossip went through her and it was pretty impossible to keep a secret from her. Still, buying shoes online was a no-go for her. Right now, she wondered whether it wouldn't have been a good idea anyway.
  • #62 by El_Roy_1999 on 29 Nov 2017
  • "So, tell me ... What have you been up to?"
    Betty hesitated. During preparation, she had started to dress down. She didn't want to have to answer any stupid questions.
    "I ... I've been doing some things I thought might ... And I've been helping out a friend of mine with her chores."
    Christine was a bit skeptical. There was way too much missing here.
    "I was just asking because we haven't seen each other since Mike's funeral."
    "I know. Poor guy."
    Betty managed to make it sound sincere.
    "It seems that Nancy is stuck with another one of these guys. She's got a kind of pattern there."
    Betty was glad that she could change the subject.
    "You know how it is ... I just hope he treats her better."
    "I wouldn't bet on it. There are rumors ... He just seems to be better at hiding it."
    She tried to twist the conversation in a more fruitful direction:
    "About those shoes ..."
    Christine was a bit surprised. Those were higher and sparklier than anything Betty had ever bought before.
    "Are you sure about those? You know I love to see all the women in Marburg wear incredible footwear, but they could be a bit ... advanced for you."
    "I'd just like to try them."
  • #63 by El_Roy_1999 on 30 Nov 2017
  • As Betty rode home, she glanced over to the shoe box. Even the box itself was sparkly. Walking in those things had been a pain. Christine had had to help her put them on, then help her stand, then stop her from falling over. The idea of hurting her ankle like this made her shiver. There was a lot of hard work in this box. Even more hard work.
    She was taken out of her reverie by the blow of a horn next to her. A pickup truck braked next to her, having tried to cut in. The driver, one of the many cousins of Mike cursed at her and made gross gestures. That's when something strange happened to her. Normally, she would have reversed and let the asshole have his way. There was no point in fighting with people as dumb as those. However, now, something different happened. She felt a kind of fierce anger boil up in her. She couldn't tell where it came from, but she gripped her wheel and struggled not to answer in kind.
    The two cars were in a deadlock for a moment, neither advancing nor retreating, but then, Betty managed to calm down enough to let the guy pass. He drove off in a squall of insults.
    Betty drove her car to the side, got out and had to take a few steps outside until she had relaxed so she could drive.
    It was a bizarre feeling, completely foreign. She wasn't sure she liked that.
  • #64 by El_Roy_1999 on 01 Dec 2017
  • Walker had just finished unloading some of Roberts' boxes and was about to drive off, when there was an announcement on the radio:
    "Hey guys, this is Rod speaking! I have a special guest with me tonight. She'd like to say something to her anonymous guy who apparently fell off the face of the earth. So ... You're on, lady!"
    It was Kira:
    "Hi! I'm not going to tell them your name and I'm not going to say mine either, but I sure hope you can hear me: Please, I don't know what I did wrong, but I ... Please. Please just call or send me a message or anything, but I miss you. At least tell me that you're okay. I don't want to encroach on your life, I just need to know you're safe. Thank you!"
    "So there you have it. A damsel in distress looking for her prince. You heard it here first: Be nice and give her a call. As far as I can tell, she isn't pregnant."
    Walker stared at the speaker and couldn't do a thing.
  • #65 by El_Roy_1999 on 02 Dec 2017
  • Do you have some stats of Betty?

She is currently at a fitness competitor level, maybe a little above that.
    These are approximations, I'm really bad at this:
    Height 5'4"
    Weight 120 pounds
    Chest 38"
    Waist 23"
    Hips 39"
    Arms 10"
    Thighs 16"
    Calves 12"
    Cupsize AA
  • #66 by El_Roy_1999 on 03 Dec 2017
  • Betty was fixing afternoon snacks for the kids for when they came home. She had just finished wolfing down a bunch of chicken breasts and was feeling a little full, but this was the kind of sacrifice she had to take. Her morning training routine had been sharp and to the point, her movements had been precise. She had really enjoyed it. Eric Jr. had had to work and Dora was busy, so she had really focused on her lifts. It hurt, but in a good way. As she finished cutting up the fruit, she flexed her arm casually. Now that she was bulking, her arms were huge! She loved the look.
    She also liked the ripped style, but all this mass gave her a kind of confidence. On the other hand, her abs had disappeared again. But her boobs had returned, a little at least. She felt the horniness well up in her. That wasn't the time! The kids could come home any moment ... That second cycle might not have been the best idea. On the one hand, she was growing bigger by the moment, on the other hand, she felt she was losing control.
    Betty's hand mysteriously wandered between her legs, pushing aside the panties and beginning to rub her cunt. She gasped. Before she knew it, she laid on the table, sinking her fruity fingers down her snatch while stroking her hard clit. That's when the door opened.
    With a flash, she sat back up. She was deep crimson, rearranged her clothes and greeted her kids with embrace and kisses.
    She immediately noticed a problem. Walker Jr. had been crying. That was something his dad hated, so he'd been trying to hide it.

"What happened?"
    Erin shrugged:
    "He wouldn't tell."
    He shook his head.
    Betty lifted him up and sat him on her lap. The effect was bizarre. After all, he was pretty big and heavy for his age, past ten years. Not some toddler or little kid you'd casually lift up. He was confused:
    "Mom! How'd you do that?"
    "Don't worry about this. Relax and tell me what happened!"
    She directed Erin to get some of the fruit. The teenager nodded and plopped herself on the sofa. Then she caressed and soothed Walker Jr. until he finally relaxed. He let it all out and told her everything.
    It was a lot to process: Apparently, some guys from school had been taunting and bullying him for a while, and now, they stole his phone. He didn't dare tell anyone because it had been a present by his dad and had tried to get it back, but they had pushed him down and spat on him.
    It took him a while to relax, but for Betty, things seemed to grow more and more frustrating. All this shit going on in this town was horrifying.
    She felt her muscles tense. She hated all those bullies. This entire town seemed to be overrun by them. She set Walker Jr. back on his seat, handed him the fruit bowl and said:
    "I'll be back in a moment."
  • #67 by El_Roy_1999 on 04 Dec 2017
  • Outside, she quickly went into a jog. She tried to clear her head a little, but the anger was still there and it was simmering quietly. She knew pretty much where to look. Things didn't change around here. The bullies would be where bullies from around here had always had their meeting point. Back when she was a teenager, she had hung out there with them. Or rather their fathers and uncles. The place was boring, but you would be left alone. Back during the war, someone had built a factory here to produce seats for planes. The factory had burned down after the war, but the ruins were still there. For generations, the various youths had hung out there, lying on the warm concrete blocks in the summer and exchanging hidden kisses or more amidst the ruins.
    She reached the place and waited, observing. It took her a while to spot the guys. They were laughing, their voices shifting between shrill and deep. The older ones stayed in the back and were probably trying to talk to their girlfriends. One of the boys showed off the phone. There were admiring noises. They were clearly happy about the "catch".
    Betty came closer. She knew them well enough. Bunch of stupid troublemakers. Well, she'd make them return the phone.

"Okay, boys, come out and give back Walker Jr.'s phone."
    There was a sudden bustle of activity. They were trying to decide whether to run away or rise to the confrontation. After a moment of deliberation, they settled for the second option. Betty found herself face to face with a gaggle of young men, most of them taller and heavier than her. There were quite a few bristly beards, a lot of acne and some bad breath.
    The biggest one said:
    "Oh really? The wimp ratted us out to his mom? What a little shit!"
    "Give me the phone. Now."
    The young man laughed:
    "Or else what? You're going to call the cops on us?"
    "No. Give me the phone."
    "Lady, I'm going to ..."
    He was cut short by Betty's fist. She had asked thrice and she was fed up with this shit. She hit him in the stomach, he collapsed, she hit his face with her knee, then slammed her hands together on his back. It took a second, maybe less. She bent down, took the phone and said:
    "Leave him alone."
    The young man was lying on his face, producing a kind of pained whine. He tried to get up, but the sudden fury of her attack had really taken off his edge.
  • #68 by El_Roy_1999 on 06 Dec 2017
  • Only now did the others understand what just happened. One of them asked:
    "What do we do, Chester?"
    "She broke my nose. She broke my fucking nose!"
    They turned to Betty. It was difficult for them to reconcile the situation. Betty was tiny next to most of them, she had her frock and apron on and was basically a housewife out of her depth.
    The young men advanced on her, unsure of how to act. They couldn't attack first, could they? Chester managed to get back up. Blood was pouring from his nose and his face was rapidly swelling. He groaned. The other young men stared at him, then back at Betty, but she was already gone, running along the way.
    They shouted, ran to their cars and pursued her.
    Betty ran. She was calm. She had a tiny headstart which would be pointless the moment they'd have their cars ready, but she could build on that. As she ran, she noticed that the creek close to the factory had gone drier over the years. The ground was muddy, but looked solid. She was pretty certain she could run across the place. They would get stuck.
    She turned from the road, jumped down from the bank and started over the soft ground. Her feet were flying over the marshy tufts of grass.
  • #69 by El_Roy_1999 on 07 Dec 2017
  • The car roared behind her, the uncertain terrain slowing it down. She turned a little sideways, the splurts of mud telling her they were following her, and then, when she noticed her feet were sinking in, she jumped. She felt the muscles of her legs ache, but she was propelled in the air, landing on a large tuft of grass. Behind her, there was a mechanical crash as the car's front sank into the mud up to the grill. She didn't stop to turn around, only taking the young men's curses as proof that this had worked. There was still the other car. She continued along the hidden stream, the second vehicle approaching. They were really angry now. Betty ran on and found the place she looked for. It hadn't changed in decades.
    Actually, it did, transforming with every new spring, but the general shape was always the same: This part was usually under water, accumulating all kinds of debris and large pieces of wood. In the summer, it would dry out and get covered in long fields of grass that deviously hid the massive pieces of wood and stone the river had brought.
    She stopped. Her heart was pounding to her chin. She could feel her muscles burn. The driver had already spotted her, she wasn't hidden or anything anyway, and turned his car into his direction. It was now going faster and faster. Betty kept her calm.
    As the young men roared at her, she picked the last possible moment and jumped to the side.
  • #70 by El_Roy_1999 on 08 Dec 2017
  • She landed in the mud with a splash. Even as she realized she was still alive, she understood that the crunch she had heard was the car engine impaling itself on one of the tree trunks. She got up, didn't even wipe the mud from her apron and ran.
    After a few steps she wondered whether she should check back on them and see if anybody was hurt, but then again, she'd call from home. No sense in getting involved.
    Betty opened the door, walked over wordlessly to Walker Jr. and handed him the phone. He stared at it, took it and said:
    "Thank you, Mom. How did you do that?"
    She said nothing, still really exhausted. Walker Jr. didn't know what to make of the splatters of mud all over her. Betty went to take a shower and to get dressed again.
    Under the hot water, she felt the stress fade away. That had felt amazing ... The moment she knew what she was doing and how she'd solve the situation, she had almost been flying. Her strength and toughness had allowed her to defeat these thugs and recover the phone. Was she a hero? She couldn't tell. She was quite sure that the cops would never have managed to get it back. On the other hand, what if she had been hurt? She cursed herself for her recklessness.
    What if her pursuers were badly hurt? She had to call the cops and tell them. She'd make up something ...
  • #71 by El_Roy_1999 on 09 Dec 2017
  • Surprisingly, the incident had little effect. No one in town mentioned what happened and it didn't make the local news. A small part of Betty wanted to call them and tell the story, but in the end, she preferred not receiving any undue attention.
    For Walker Jr., things were better, though. The bullies went to great lengths to avoid him and he could continue his studies without any further problems. For Betty, this was a strange revelation: People respected strength and were willing to go to great lengths to justify submitting to it. She grinned.
    Well, if a little strength helped a little, then a lot of strength would help a lot!
    She began making plans for the time after the competition. She'd bulk hard and build up her power. The idea made her horny. About that: The constant horniness was making it hard for her sometimes. Not that she didn't like that, it was just that it seemed inapporpriate ...
    She sighed. There was something strange going on lately. Betty felt watched in public. Not that she was being stalked or anything, just that people seemed to give her more attention than usual. She didn't know what to make of it and did her best to dress down.
  • #72 by El_Roy_1999 on 10 Dec 2017
  • The rock music was blasting from the speaker and Betty was strutting to the middle of the living room. She was still a little wobbly, but her gait was getting more confident every day. Her feet still hurt, but she was smiling them away. Eric Jr. sat on the couch and watched her intently.
    She stood, legs apart, and did a double biceps pose as an entrance. The sparkly bikini she had sown was really tiny. It was a very bright blue and Betty would never have worn a thing like that. She had padded it in the chest a little to hide the fact that the last weeks of dieting had made her breasts disappear again completely.
    She turned to her side to show off her arms. Flexing them to bring them out fully was hard and needed a lot of concentration. Eric Jr. said:
    "More smiles!"
    She forced herself. This was the hardest part for her. Training, dieting, getting her entire body painted, all this was nothing. The smiling killed her.
    She locked her arms behind her head and brought out her abs. The lowest row was still a bit wobbly, but she was pretty sure she'd be able to lose that last bit of fat and water in the next two weeks.
    She turned around and showed off her back, spreading it. Her lats had responded well to the last cycle and she now had easily visible masses of muscle there. They weren't thick or anything, but they gave her a more powerful silhouette and she liked that. Eric Jr. was still surprised by the progress she made.

"And ... We're done! Smile and wave!"
    Betty did as told and walked to the side of the couch. She breathed out and said:
    "Whoa. Was it good?"
    "You're amazing. I think you'll blow away the competition."
    "Seriously? You're not just saying this to keep my spirits up?"
    "No, I recorded it all, you can just check it out yourself."
    "I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to nitpick."
    "You're your own worst critic."
    She nodded. She looked at herself in the mirror. It was a strange vision. She had her hair in a kind of big curly Hollywood look, her make-up was way overdone and her skin was the color of roast turkey. Combined with a tiny bikini and those heels, she looked ... odd. Also her muscles now really stood out.
    "I'm still not sure this is me, Eric."
    "Well, it's what they want in these competitions. So if you want to win, you have to look the part."
    "I guess so. I just miss the strength."
    "Hm."
    She had to admit that Eric Jr. had grown pretty huge over the last weeks. He had taken his time during her bulking and just continued while she had started to cut. The stick-insect type had disappeared and Eric Jr. had instead turned into a big, burly man with a tight waist and big arms. At the same time, he kept his strange submissive attitude towards her, always eager to please and help.
  • #73 by El_Roy_1999 on 12 Dec 2017
  • She clicked over to him in her heels and bent down to give him a kiss. He smiled and said:
    "Be careful. You'll get the paint on the couch."
    Walker would never have said a word like that.
    "Okay, then I'm going to get cleaned up. Want to join me in the shower?"
    They had switched their lovemaking from the shack to the main house after a while. It was just a little too cramped in there. He grinned and followed behind her, occasionally stabilizing her as she tried to keep her balance. In the shower, he scrubbed the brown paint from her skin and said:
    "I love this. Your body is getting so tight ..."
    She felt his strong hands on her muscular back. The warm water ran along the emerging striations. She smiled.
    "You're getting really strong too ..."
    "I know. I never would have made it without your help."
    She liked that. Eric Jr. was just polite, courteous and nice. What a great young man!
    "Betty, before that competition, I'm going to give you a good shave ..."
    She was preplexed. What was that about?
    "Huh?"
    "You got a bit of hair there. Nothing much. But it'll look better on stage without it."
    Betty didn't know what to make of this.
  • #74 by El_Roy_1999 on 13 Dec 2017
  • A little later, they were in bed. Eric Jr. was behind her, sinking his hard cock inside her. She was on all fours and she never, never would have imagined having sex this way. And yet, she enjoyed it tremendously. This was the best! She could work her clit with one hand, feel his heavy and strong body on her back and get her tight, muscular butt pounded.
    "Ah, ah, Eric, that's great, come on, harder, please!"
    He obliged, grabbing her strong butt-cheeks and squeezing them as his dick went in and out of her snatch. He stared at her back, her developing lats, her long hair ... He was fucking an absolute dream woman. She might be older, but she was insatiable. Who could ask for more.
    She rubbed her clit, then slipped her hand backwards and grabbed his balls. He almost came. She said:
    "You like that, do you? You like it when I squeeze your balls!"
    "I do, Betty, this is the best ..."
    "Come on, get your big cock in me ..."
    "Whoa ... Easy, I'm going to cum ..."
    Betty felt her mind slip, when she suddenly torn back to reality by a machine stopping outside.
    She instantly froze, breaking the trance and stopping Eric Jr. dead in his tracks.
    He asked:
    "What's going on?"
    "That's Walker's truck!"
    "Shit. What do we do?"
    "No problem. You just wait here in the bedroom. I go outside and distract him. You wait for a moment, then you go out through the window. Got it?"
    Eric Jr. was gathering up his things, his cock hanging comically at half-mast.
    "Okay. Just don't let him catch me."
  • #75 by El_Roy_1999 on 14 Dec 2017
  • She smiled, grabbed her frock, slipped into her shoes and walked into the living room, perfectly composed. If it weren't for the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear and that her hair was way too Hollywood for the situation, everything looked perfectly normal. As it was, it was more of a fantasy.
    Walker stared at her as she came in. She smiled, her recently whitened teeth blinking:
    "Sorry, I was just in the back, relaxing a little ..."
    Walker didn't know what to think. She had probably been in the back, masturbating. Or training. Or both. He wasn't sure he liked the situation. But then again, he needed to be home. Losing Kira was one thing, completely disappearing on the road was another.
    "I ... I had a load to transport close by, so I decided to come. I haven't been here forever."
    His eyes wandered to her muscular legs. She grinned when she noticed this. She said:
    "You haven't. I missed you. So, why don't you get on the couch and I'll get you a nice cold beer."
    She embraced him and gave him a long kiss. Walker was a little confused by her hard arms, but he liked the closeness. He was tired, lonesome and horny and this sounded just perfect. She opened the fridge. The cold made her nipples hard. Now she was even hornier. Getting interrupted while fucking Eric Jr. was one thing, but having her man back was even better. She gave him the bottle and said:
    "I dropped the opener."
    "Don't worry, I'll manage ..."
    Before he could finish the sentence, she bent down to pick it up, the frock riding up her body and exposing a blink of her naked crotch.
Pages:
Actions