Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Brfan on 20 Apr 2020

• Jeff rang the bell from his neighbor's door and waited. It's been a while now that the 16 year old boy's Friday nights were like this. Technically, he'd be babysitting his neighbor's 13 year old daughter. He knew it sounded a little weird and a lot lame, but the money was good, and actually he and Gail got along pretty well. They'd eat pizza, watch movies and play board games for a couple hours while her parents went out to dinner and dancing a little bit. And the money was good. Plus he and Gail knew each other since they were babies. They lived next door since they were born.
    The Heurman's let Jeff, in, pointed out the regular stuff 'In bed by 11, no dessert'
    "And no movies above PG-13. I know the drill, Mrs. Heurman" Jess said smiling
    "Thank you Jeff. You are saving this marriage, you know" she answered
    "There's money on the kitchen counter for your pizza. Enjoy" Mr. Heurman added
    "Have a nice evening you two" Jeff replied, closing the door behind them.

Gail was waiting for him in the kitchen, with Life's Game board already opened up. Gail was an all state gymnast, and on top of that, she was also very bright, way ahead of her class, and although a bit short, Jeff couldn't help but notice she'd grow into a beautiful woman. Her sparkling blue eyes colored a perennial tanned skin and rather thick, pink lips. Her golden hair was always tied up on a pony tail.
    "Hey Shorty, let's play on the living room, shall we?"
    "Oh, ok"
    They moved the board to the center table and played for about half an hour, when Gail, very competitive as any elite athlete, got a bit angry she was losing. She threw the dice with anger and it rolled under the couch.
    "That's ok, I got it" Jeff laid down and stretched his arm under it, but couldn't reach the dice. He picked up his cell phone and turned on the flashlight, noticing the dice was too deep in for his skinny but long arm to reach.
    "I think we'll have to grab a broomstick or something" he pointed out
    "What? No. I'll lift it up and you grab it, alright?"
    Before Jeff could point out that it was a damn heavy couch, Gail was already on it's side, grabbing the couch's arm and inhaling deeply. Jeff watched as she squatted, flexing her knees and hips and extending fully her arms, and in a strong burst lifted up the couch. Jeff's eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. He noticed that Gails shoulders and arms looked rather thick from the effort.
    "Go... you moron... It's heavy!" she let out between breaths
    Taken out of his trance, Jeff dove under the couch and quickly grabbed the dice
    "Got it" He said as he rolled from under it.
    Gail lowered the couch back to the floor.
    "hey, I'm not in the mood for this anymore. What do you say you order the pizza while I go to the bathroom and then we watch some movie?" she proposed
    "S-sure. I'll put this away" he said, pointing to the board game
    "Great"
    As soon as Gail went out of site, driven by a morbid curiosity, Jeff got up and mimicked her move, trying to lift the couch as well. Damn, it was heavy. Jeff was only able to hold it for a few seconds, and not even as high as she did. 'Maybe she has better technique than me' he tried to reason.
    During the movie, however, Jeff couldn't help but pay better attention to Gail's body. Clearly gymnastics had paid off. Gail's shoulders looked round and solid, more prominent than anyone could expect for a 13 year old. Even her traps seemed to rise atop from her neck, giving it a more wide shape. Her arms, although not huge by any means, looked beefy and very vascularized. Gail's forearms were sinewy, every tendon very visible. The worst part for Jeff was that realizing his neighbor was somewhat muscular was turning him on. For the first time he felt uncomfortable. And yet, he felt like he needed to know more about it.

The rest of the evening ended up rather uneventful. A couple times Jeff considered asking Gail to flex her arms, but he simply couldn't put up any story that would make that request 'normal', so eventually he gave up. Until finally he had an idea
    "Hey Shorty, why don't you stop by tomorrow and we play some video games? I just got this new Mortal Kombat, it seems awesome. But.. It's a bit violent, not sure how you parents would react about it"
    "Yeah, they're a bit square about it. But I guess they don't need to know, right?" she giggled "I have gymnastics practice in the morning, but after lunch it's a date"
    "Cool"

Chapter 2

The next afternoon, Gail knocked on Jeff's door room around 3 pm. His plan was pretty simple. Knowing how competitive she was, he was sure he could flourish her 'killer instinct' by beating her up on the game and teasing her. Surely enough, Jeff won the first three fights, every time copying his character's celebration himself. He was getting under Gail's skin and he knew it by how she was contracting her jaw.
    Finally, he suggested her to pick up the Jaxx character. Jax was this metal armed soldier who performed a double bicep pose when he won a fight.
    "I'm gonna beat you again, Shorty" Jeff teased her, already pretending to be his Liu Kang celebrating victory in the classic Japanese respect pose he did after winning
    "Year right. Watch this"
    They started playing, and Jeff could tell by the energy Gail was putting on those buttons she wouldn't stand another loss. Jeff played the match lose, letting Gail win. The second the sentence 'finish him' showed up on the screen, Gail made her character give Jeff's and uppercut and, standing up, mimicked Jaxx's celebration pose.
    "Yes! I told you I'd beat you! Yes" she celebrated happily, holding herself a double Bicep pose right in front of Jeff. Even though her t-shirt had short sleeves, Jeff could see the fabric being pushed up by her biceps. It looked rather powerful. This time he didn't held himself
    "Hey.. Gail... your arm, it is..."
    "What?" she said, rolling up her sleeve, unaware of Jeff's real intentions. When she exposed fully her bicep, Jeff let out a small gasp. It was the size of an apple, peaked and even had a small split on it
    "Wow, Gail... you have... you have quite some guns there" Jeff spoke. There was no point pretending he wasn't impressed.
    "Oh, this? Yeah, I guess... I mean, I have to have them, you know? Gymnastics and stuff... why, do you think they're ugly?" she seemed worried about how Jeff felt about her muscle
    "What? N-no! They're cool! Can.. Can I feel them?"
    "Well, sure, go ahead" Gail offered him her bicep. Jeff placed his hand on it. It felt hard and warm. He tried to squeeze it, but he couldn't. It was like a rock. Without being asked to, Gail extended her elbow and then flexed it again, causing her muscle to push Jeff's fingers apart. He let out a small moan, completely aroused by it.
    "Cool, right?" she said naively
    "Y-yeah..." he mumbled "Looks like those bodybuilders" he managed to say
    Gail giggled "Well, not really... not yet, at least. Who knows, if one day I quit gymnastics, maybe I'll hit start putting up some real muscle"
    Jeff almost fainted. For a second there, he just stared at Gail, picturing her with smaller clothes and a whole lot more muscles.
    "Hey, Jeff, are you ok?" she said, causing him to blink several times in order to regain control of himself
    "What? I... yeah, It's just... I was wondering how you'd look, you know, all muscular and buff"
    "Oh, and what do you think? Do you think I could pull it off?" Gail flexed her bicep again, this time herself wondering how she'd look with bigger arms and shoulders
    "Y-yeah... definitely, Shorty. Listen, It's getting late... but... I'll see you next Friday?"
    "Yeah, sure... until then, keep practicing this game, or I'll kick your butt again" she laughed

When she got home, Gail locked herself into her room and stripped out of her clothes. As if she was looking at herself for the first time, she tried to make sense of what she was seeing in the mirror. Being involved in gymnastics since she was 5, she always had more prominent shoulders and thicker, more muscular legs than the regular kid in her class, but she always associated it with her physical activity. Also, for as long as she could remember, her abs had muscles carved on it, the definition of a six pack. But now, for the first time she was realizing how that must look to other, regular people. She had indeed, a strong looking body. Her muscles were always displaying themselves. Gail turned around and looked at her wide, lumpy back. Her butt was also remarkable. Gail was sure no other kid had  rounder and harder butt than her.
    She placed her hands on her hips and inhaled hard. She did have that hourglass shape that many people talked about.
    Flexing her biceps again, she spoke loudly "I can see why Jeff was so impressed" and thought to herself 'and he didn't even see all of it' as she admired her body as a whole. Then, driven by something she couldn't explain, Gail opened up her computer and started looking for female bodybuilding pictures. She browsed the net for hours, reading about categories, poses, training tips, supplements... until she found out websites that talked about worship. Gail found out that some men were actually attracted by female muscles. Her eyes were sparkling. Maybe Jeff was one of them? She had never told anybody, but Gail had a crush on Jeff ever since she could remember. Maybe this was it....

Chapter 3

Next Friday couldn't come soon enough. At last, at 6pm Jeff rang the Heurman's bell. He was greeted by Gail's parents and, as usual, recieved instructions
    "And no movie above PG 13" he repeated smiling "And where is Gail?"
    "Oh, I think she's upstairs. Feel free to go there and call her. We'll see you guys in a few hours" her mother answered as she closed the door

Meanwhile, Gail was exhaling energy. She had been doing push ups, squats, sit ups and pull ups for at least 20 minutes now. She wanted Jeff to see her all pumped up. If this is what he liked, she wanted to be at her best for him. She could feel sweat running down from her neck into her cleavage. Gail had almost no breast yet, but she had a nice cleavage due to her developed pectoral muscles. She was confident that Jeff might find it sexy.

"Gail, you in there?" Jeff knocked on her door
    "Yeah, come in"
    Jeff opened the door and his jaw fell to the ground. Gail was standing in front of him, wearing nothing but a black sports bra and very tiny running shorts that seemed at least 2 numbers smaller than what they should be, so snugged they were on her waist. But what almost caused a stroke on him was her shape. Gail was all sweaty, her upper body fully pumped. Round, thick shoulders that connected her gorgeous pecs to her beefy arms. Jeff could see the veins that emerged from her ands and fed those hungry muscles all the way up to the collarbone. His eyes were driven to her chiseled abs. Every brick of muscle jumping out prouder than the other. Gail's thighs looked plump, trunk sized, almost ripping apart her shorts.
    "M-My God... what...?" was all he could say
    "What? This?" Gail said, as if she had no idea what was causing Jeff to lose his words "Oh, I was just doing some exercises... what do you think?"
    She had rehearsed this a couple times. She thought about flexing her biceps once again. But after studying and copying most of bodybuilding poses, the one she liked the most was a front chest. She placed both her hands, palm to palm in front of her abs and pushed one against the other, causing her chest and arms to expand. She smiled as she watched her chest muscles protruding and causing Jeff to oooh and aaah.
    "My God, Gail... you're... you're..."
    "I guess you were right, uh Jeff? I do look a bit like a bodybuilder, don't I? Do you like it?"
    Gail placed her hands on her hips and flared her lats. She slowly turned around so that Jeff could catch a glimpse of all of her. She even flexed her diamond shaped calves and her glutes. Her shorts weren't able to contain more than 3/4 of them, the lower part showing off from it's bottom.
    "So, do you?" she repeated the question, finishing her turnaround.
    "I... you..." Jeff tried to breathe "You look amazing, Gail" Finally he spoke
    She remained serious
    "Just that? I mean... I was hoping for a little more, you know?"
    "I... what can I tell you? You look really something, I mean... your muscles are really pumped up. You look really strong, Shorty, that's for sure"
    She let out a tiny smile "Hey, I don't just look strong. I am strong, you know. I'm stronger than anyone in my class. Who knows, maybe I'm stronger than you! Hey, let's arm wrestle!" Her competitiveness and confidence were just as pumped as her muscles right now
    "What? I'm not armwrestling you, Gail"
    "Oh, c'mon Jeff! Please! Are you afraid I might beat you? Tell you what, if it happens, I won't tell anyone, alright? Please! I want to show you how strong I am!"
    Jeff was cornered. It wasn't only Gail who was competitive. And the idea of this girl thinking he was a coward was unbearable. "Fine"
    Jeff laid on the floor and placed his elbow down. Gail mimicked his movement. As they locked their hands, Gail flexed her bicep hard
    "Hey, I think my arm is bigger than yours, Jeff" she pointed out.
    It was true. Even though he was 3 years older, Gail's pumped bicep looked at least just as thick as his skinny and flabby limb.
    They counted down and Jeff pushed with all he had. Gail, predicting he'd do it, just held him on place. She could see he was straining, his head getting red from the effort. Gail was finally realizing she wasn't only stronger, but way stronger than Jeff. Still, instead of being a deal breaker, this only made her more and more into him. She would be the one to protect and stand for him. She and her powerful muscles.
    Gail started pushing him down, easily, not wanting to make him feel bad. Finally, she pressed his hand down. She could have taken Jeff down in 5 seconds, but there was no point on doing it.
    They looked at each other
    "I'm... I'm sorry, Jeff"
    Jeff breathed deeply "Don't be. I mean... you work out a lot, Gail. You were bound to be a bit stronger than me, I guess"
    "Well, I'm not just a bit stronger than you Jeff... I'm a lot. But nevermind. Thank you for being a good sport"
    They stood up. Closer than usual, Jeff could feel how Gail's body filled the room
    "W-what do you mean... a lot?"
    Gail stared him in the eyes? Was Jeff wanting to hear this? Maybe he was. Maybe he wanted to feel as weak as she wanted to feel strong.
    "Well, Jeff" she walked towards him, causing him to walk back until he hit the wall. She was, indeed, owning him
    "You see, I could have crushed your arms in 5 seconds if I wanted to" she flexed her right pumped bicep "And I think that, if we had a real mortal kombat between you and me, It would be a flawless victory"
    Jeff's dick was hard as ever. Not only Gail's rippling muscular body was turning him on, but her words were just as arousing.
    "That's right. I can see that you see it to" she continued
    "Now tell me, Jeff. How would you feel if I decided to get stronger and bigger?"
    "I'd... I'd like that very much, Gail"
    she smiled "I thought you would. You like my muscles, don't you?"
    "I... I do" he confessed
    "And well... you'd like a lot if, let's say, a year from now the 14 year old girl next door is so much bigger it's almost ridiculous that she has a 17 year old skinny babysitter?"
    "Y-yes... I would"
    "Well, let's make that happen then. In one year I'll be even bigger and stronger that I'll be able to lift my babysitter above my head and do whatever I want to him. Do you want to be that babysitter, Jeff?"
    "Y-yes" his balls were hurting him. This was soooo sexy
    "Well, I will like that too" and with that, Gail pulled Jeff's head down and gave him, awkwardly, her first kiss.
  • #2 by wissen on 20 Apr 2020
  • It's awesome! Babysitting stories are one of my favourites :)

Though, age difference in that case usually prefer bigger.
  • #3 by daviology on 20 Apr 2020
  • I great story. I would love to see her protect Jeff in one of the stories against some guys
  • #4 by pramitsen2008 on 20 Apr 2020
  • Damn good story and character build up. Eager to read the  next chapters. :rock:
  • #5 by giantgirl7foot2 on 21 Apr 2020
  • Awesome start! Hoping we get a few more chapters as I'm eager to find how how much stronger she'll become!
  • #6 by Jeremy Lightning on 22 Apr 2020
  • Really like what I read in this story, some very nice descriptions of her muscle and strength, which I enjoyed reading greatly. I hope there's more! k+!
  • #7 by jhunter on 22 Apr 2020
  • I hope to see more, this story has a more subtle presentation to other things I've read. Keep up the creative muse.
  • #8 by wowser1016 on 22 Apr 2020
  • I just love your work and you are off and running with another great one. Cannot wait for more. K+ of course!
  • #9 by uno987 on 22 Apr 2020
  • very nice start...so very subtle and promising... good work ... 8)
  • #10 by ame3cv62 on 22 Apr 2020
  • Wow,love it please keep going
  • #11 by Brfan on 22 Apr 2020
  • Chapter 4

The next few weeks Jeff came up with excuses to ditch the babysitting gig. He just didn't know how to act near Gail or her parents. Many nights he woke up all sweaty and stiff, having dreamed about Gail's muscular and defined body. And the idea of her wanting to get bigger and stronger was... just too arousing for him to bear with it.
    He did, however more than once gave up to his instincts, trying to spy on her from his bedroom window. Maybe she'd go outside to her backyard and do some exercises. Maybe he'd catch a glimpse of her coming home from school. But it never happened. In the following month, the only times Jeff saw Gail was in his dreams or in his long showers, which eventually he took trying to relief his 'stress'.
    Gail on her side at first was worried she might have scared Jeff off forcing him to kiss her. What was she thinking? He was this cool, high school boy and she was just a teenager, beginning to develop her sexuality. However, her confidence eventually came back to her. Maybe Jeff just needed his time to accept that he too liked her. So she followed along with her life, just making a few adjustments on her routine...

It had been two months since Gail kissed Jeff, when his parents came to him during a Thursday morning
    "Hey, babe... the Heurman's wanted to talk to you. Maybe you could stop by before going to school today?"
    Jeff became livid. Maybe Gail had told them a different story about that kiss, telling them that he forced it, and they wanted to accuse him.
    "S-sure, mom..."
    Dreading what was about to come, Jeff left his house and rang the neighbor's bell. Mrs. Heurman answered it
    "Oh, Hi Jeff! I'm so glad you came. Come in. My husband is just coming downstairs and we'd like to ask you something"
    "s-sure, Mrs. Heurman... is everything alright?"
    "Oh, well... yeah, it's just... hey, here he is. Honey, Jeff is here"
    "Great, have you talked do him already?" Jeff heard Gail's father's voice approaching him from behind
    "Hello, Mr. Heurman." he managed to say
    "Hello Jeff" and then, turning to his wife "So?"
    "Well Jeff... We know that babysitting Gail must have been quite a pain in the nuts for you all these years, and we surely understanding you wanting to quit, but..." she proceeded
    "But the truth is we need those few week hours for us, and it's been two months since we had them, cause we simply cannot find another sitter" Mr Heurman intervened. "So, here's the deal: What if you did it every other week, at least? We keep paying you the same amount, for half the job. How does that sound?"
    Jeff breathed alleviated. "I... Mr and Mrs Heurman, I..."
    "Please, Jeff... we really really need this" Mrs. Heurman was about to cry
    "Of course I'll do it" Jeff finally gave in. Not only he had no acceptable excuse for avoiding Gail, but he actually felt sorry for them
    "Oh, thank you sweetie! I keep telling your parents you will be an great young man, you know. So Can you start tomorrow?"
    "I... sure."
    "Thank you so much! Same time? Come, I'll give you a ride to school" Mr Heurman pointed to the garage

Chapter 5

The next day Jeff arrived at the Heurman's and received the usual instructions. Gail was watching TV on the den, wearing very loose sweats. Jeff said hi to her, which she responded with a big smile
    "So, what do you want to do?"
    "I don't know... maybe video games?"
    "Sure thing, shorty. What do you want to play"
    "You pick"
    They played video games for about 1 hour, stopping in the middle to grab some Chinese food. At first Jeff felt weird, feeling this tension between them. He wanted to say something about the last time they had meet, but he had no idea how. He could sense that Gail might be feeling the same thing, but she seemed concentrated on the games they were playing, so he eventually relaxed. The evening turned out to be very pleasant, reminding them both of how well they got along before the last events.
    The same pattern repeated itself on the following weeks. Everything seemed back to normal, except that Jeff found very unusual that Gail was always wearing sweats, and that she seemed to be eating a lot. Maybe she was going through her growth spurt, as Jeff knew they came earlier for girls then boys, so he never gave much thought into it.
    A couple more month had passed by with absolutely no change on their behavior. It was like Jeff and Gail had returned to being good friends and there never was any sexual tension between then. Still, Gail's choice of clothes kept bothering him. It was becoming warm as summer approached, and Gail remained with her body always fully covered by different colors of sweats. Until one day that changed. It was one of the hottest days in many months, and as the movie they were watching was about halfway through, Gail stripped out of her top. She was wearing a nike royal blue tank top underneath it. It took a few seconds to Jeff notice what he was looking at, and once he did, he simply gasped.
    The tank top, so tight it was on Gail's upper body, seemed like it had been painted on it. And what upper body it revealed. They both with their backs resting on the couch, Gail's upper body seemed just... thicker than his. At first Jeff thought she had developed boobs, but after looking better, he realized it was plain chest muscle. Gail's shoulders seemed more developed pushing the top's fabric up, uncovering part of her arms, that looked like they have added several inches from the last time he saw them
    "My God..." he whimpered
    "What is it?" Gail said, before realizing what he was shocked about. She immediately pulled her sweat in front of her body, trying to cover it up
    "I'm.. I'm sorry Jeff... You weren't supposed to see it..."
    "What... what happened to you, Gail?"
    She sighed. There was no point trying to hide it anymore.
    "Well... how can I tell you this... you know, after... after we... well, after thing between we happened, I decided I wanted to see how far I could go with it. So I dropped gymnastics and joined the wrestling team. Not only that, I got a permission to use the weights cause I was on the team, which was my basic goal. And... I started to grow. Apparently, I have great genetics, and before I could tell my muscles were developing, enlarging and adding size and power. I... I wanted to tell you, but I had no idea how this would mess your mind up, Jeff. So I tried to hide it from you, as long as I could. If it wasn't so hot today, I wouldn't have taken my sweats off... I'm sorry that you found out like this, I..."
    Jeff couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. Gail had turned herself, in a matter of months, into an Amazon, so big and strong she transpired power just by breathing and talking. His dick immediately told him how he felt about it. And, on top of that, now she... wrestled.
    "I... how... Why... don't... don't be sorry, Gail"
    Gail smiled. Even though this wasn't how she had planned, she felt relieved now that Jeff knew about her 'secret'. He was the reason and inspiration for every lift, every press she had done in the last six months. It was for him that she added those muscles into her body. And now he knew she had them.
    "So... what do you think?" Gail stood up, taking her sweatpants off and exposing her trunk sized legs, that now were gorgeously defined, the rippling muscles on her quads expanding and relaxing as she stepped on the floor.
    Jeff stood there, mesmerized, his heart racing, trying to come out through his mouth. His pupils dilated. He just gulped.
    "Oh, Silly me" Gail spoke, removing her tank top and standing in front of him, her cotton Calvin Klein underpants leaving very little to his imagination. Gail's abs which were always defined, now were deeply carved, and just by looking at them Jeff knew they were marble solid. Gail had recently added a navel ring that looked absurdly sexy on her brick wall. The width of her waist was practically half of her shoulders, that resembled to him as grapefruits, so wide and round they were.
    "You know, Jeff... it would mean a lot to me if you said something"
    "I'm... I'm out of words, Gail. You look so... powerful"
    "Jeff.. you know that I've done this for you, right?" Gail inquired
    "For... for... me?" Jeff couldn't believe his ears. For months he had dreamed about dating a strong, muscular girl. He had no idea that this girl would be his young neighbor
    "Well... yeah" Her naivety was still there "You would like to have a girlfriend with muscles like mine, wouldn't you?" Gail flexed her biceps powerfully, making them raise high above her shoulders, the definition on them above description.
    "I.... yes, yes I'd like that very much, Gail" Jeff spitted out, trying to prevent his dick from doing the same
    "And... you would want her to be stronger than you, right Jeff?"
    "Y-yes...."
    "Much stronger than you, right?" Gail approached the boy on the couch, a perfect sitting duck right now
    "Y-yes... yes, I would. Much stronger"
    Gail walked towards the side of the couch, where Jeff was sitting. Before he could say anything, she grabbed the couch's side, and mimicking something she had done in front of him months ago, again she lifted the couch. Only this time, he was sitting on it. And she brought it to her shoulder's height, causing Jeff to roll out of the couch. Jeff fell on his ass on the floor, not believing his eyes right now.
    Gail remained breathing calmly, holding the couch "What would you say, Jeff. Am I that much stronger than you?"
    Jeff was hypnotized. Gail's muscles on her shoulders and legs were bulging, exhaling power.
    "My God... so much stronger, Gail. So much"
    Gail seemed satisfied with his answered. She lowered the couch back to the floor and, kneeling down next to him, slipped one of her arms beneath his knees and the other under his armpits. Then, as if he was feather light, picked him off the ground
    "How are you feeling, Jeff?"
    Jeff placed his hands on Gail's left shoulder and slid it to her arm. He felt how solid her bicep was. Jeff moaned and closed his eyes, trying to avoid the unavoidable.
    Gail, knowing what was about to happen, approached her mouth from his ear and whispered, as she contracted her bicep even harder
    "You know, I promised you... in six month I'll be able to lift you above my head."
    Then, as Jeff moaned hard, Gail smiled as she watched the big stain on his crotch.

The end.
  • #12 by wowser1016 on 23 Apr 2020
  • I really hate those words "The End". It's like the reader is just getting warmed up and suddenly it's over. I really can't complain too much since it is not only your work it is your style. You just leave too much to my imagination at the end. I mean, the fun is just beginning. Anyway, with that all said, K+ and i await the next story.
  • #13 by giantgirl7foot2 on 23 Apr 2020
  • Ugh—such an awesome story setup with such an abrupt ending!

It's like the season finale of a show that hasn't been officially renewed for the next season yet, but I hope you'll find enough interest to write a continuation at some point!

Like, what's the situation two years later? ;) Has he been reduced to a wisp in comparison to her?

K+ and hoping for more!
  • #14 by hatour on 24 Apr 2020
  • Truly an amazing story! Too bad it is at an end. Thank you tell this tale. Karma for all!
  • #15 by poohbear058 on 26 Apr 2020
  • You're a very good writer and I loved the story.  Please don't stop writing.  K
Pages:
Actions