Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by Iron Maiden on 09 Jun 2018
  • #62 by Iron Maiden on 13 Jun 2018

• #63 by Iron Maiden on 15 Jun 2018
  • #64 by VikingPT on 16 Jun 2018
  • 2018 NPC Junior Nationals (Women's Physique Class C)

• #65 by bobbyvegas69 on 16 Jun 2018
  • She got huge in a year. maybe 1st but prolly 2nd this year.
  • #66 by big easy on 16 Jun 2018
  • She's big enough to compete as a heavyweight bodybuilder! Wonder if she'll get docked points for that? It might be time to move up :cool2:
  • #67 by Dunerider304 on 20 Jun 2018
  • Funny you say that. She is entering a WOS show as a bodybuilder in a couple of weeks. Said she was tired of not being able to train the way she likes while worrying about getting too big for physique, so she wanted to try FBB.
  • #68 by big easy on 21 Jun 2018
  • Funny you say that. She is entering a WOS show as a bodybuilder in a couple of weeks. Said she was tired of not being able to train the way she likes while worrying about getting too big for physique, so she wanted to try FBB.

That's fantastic news! She'll kick ass in bodybuilding and now that she won't be holding back (which is funny to say) she can get as big as she wants  :letsparty:
  • #69 by Dunerider304 on 21 Jun 2018
  • Which wings of Strength? If it's close I might have to see what's up there.
    I'm not sure. Its whichever one is in 2-3 weeks from now. Maybe Chicago?
  • #70 by tardisfan on 21 Jun 2018
  • I know where I'm going to be!!!!
  • #71 by liam on 21 Jun 2018
  • IG beefnuggette

• #72 by elma on 22 Jun 2018

If other girls had the same attitude, physique would be out the window.
  • #73 by Old Surehand on 07 Jul 2018
  • 2018 NPC Ms. International Classic: Women's Bodybuilding Heavyweight(4th)

• #74 by liam on 07 Jul 2018
  • IG beefnuggette

• #75 by Dunerider304 on 07 Jul 2018
  • Looks like she is going to stick with bodybuilding!  From her IG:

"I feel as if I found my home and a new family tonight. It just felt...right. 💕 With a 4th place finish, I didn’t get a pro card, but that doesn’t even matter to me right now. It will come with time and self-improvement... I’m overjoyed that I even placed Top 5. I just wanted to say thank you to @krristinanicole @noellerockwell @rippeddiva13 & others for making me feel so welcome at my first WBB show, and to @wingsofstrength & @tgflex for putting on a great show (the food bar backstage was clutch and I definitely ate my fair share 😂 LET THE GAINS BEGIN AGAIN!). Thank you to everyone else for the good luck messages & immense support! I’m so excited to continue on this path and see where it leads. As @krristinanicole said... Women’s Bodybuilding ain’t dead! 😏 #WBB
Pages:
Actions