Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by OrangeCountyCalifornia on 30 Jun 2017
  • In retrospect, it could have been worse.  She could have ended your session before you exploded, leaving you with blue balls.
  • #17 by Ijack74 on 09 Jun 2018
  • Personally, I like 90 minute sessions. Not too short and not long...just right.
  • #18 by M7 on 11 Jun 2018
  • For me it just depends on the woman. Most of the time I like doing two hours (or even longer).
  • #19 by Hoodman on 12 Jun 2018
  • Personally, I like 90 minute sessions. Not too short and not long...just right.

I need to request that more.
  • #20 by enoch on 13 Jun 2018
  • Almost all of my sessions have been an hour.  I do find that most of the ladies assume we're about done after we get to the point the original poster mentioned.  Never had one pack up and leave though.  Usually, we just sit around and talk, often beyond the scheduled hour.  When I've told the session girls at that point I'd like to do things other than talk, they've always been accomodating.
  • #21 by FBBMW on 18 Jun 2018
  • Usually we are in the girl's room, so they aren't going to leave.  I never ran into a girl quitting early, although those who book back to
    back sessions kinda quit with 10 minutes left.   

To save some $$$, I agree that 90 minutes is a good amount of time to complete what you want and not feel rushed. 
Pages:
Actions