Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by LordDaroth on 03 Oct 2017
  • That site hasn't been really relevant for at least half a decade now sadly
    eh? Not sure Muscle Appeal has been around that long :D

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.
    Hm, I may have mixed it up with Flex Appeal, my bad
  • #17 by Muscle Appeal on 07 Nov 2017
  • Is anyone here still a member of Muscle Appeal? I'm having the hardest time trying to download videos from there, and I have no clue what I need to do!

Their videos are hosted on Amazon S3 so I find they download super quick.

Maybe for you, but they are doing NOTIHNG for me. I've tried to use Chrome and Firefox, and even JDownloader, and have hit rock bottom on all of them. My download speed isn't the fastest, but at least with most sites, I can download with no issue. This is one that is not. It would say Failed-network error each time, and I've tried to download different videos. And I've cleaned my computer to get rid of viruses. No luck. :( I'm about ready to contact them and attepmpt to ask for a refund. No reason to be a member of the site if I can't view the material.

Please do contact us so we can look into your issue.
  • #18 by Muscle Appeal on 07 Nov 2017

That said, it looks like MA hasn't been updated since July. Most new clips are on MGW.

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.
  • #19 by autechre on 07 Nov 2017

We are still around. We are happy people are still thinking of us! We have not updated in a while because we are totally re-designing the website.

We have still been recording new videos, and when we launch the new website there will be many new videos and models.

Look forward to the new content! Loving the Danni clips ATM ;)
  • #20 by jimm1155 on 04 Dec 2019
  • I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  jimm1155@aol.com
  • #21 by Muscle Appeal on 22 Jan 2020
  • I paid Muscle Appeal a considerable amount of money for a custom video three months ago and have not heard back from them since. They ripped me off and they will do the same to you if you order anything from them. I have all my e mail exchanges and a copy of the Paypal receipt to prove what I am saying. Please DO NOT patronize their site and NEVER order a custom video from them or they will rip you off like they did to me. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this post  jimm1155@aol.com

This is not true. We made your custom video sent it via drop box as requested, and you got a full refund.
Pages:
Actions