Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577233 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:37:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  FBB fantasy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBB fantasy  (Read 3758 times)

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FBB fantasy
« on: December 25, 2016, 06:26:00 am »
Ever wanted to have your favorite FBB(s) in your ultimate fantasy? Well tell me about it, I would love to hear it.

Mine: my FBBs would be Amber Deluca and Angela Salvagno
If you have ever seen the Miller Lite Catfight Commercial then you know what I'm talking about, if not then I suggest you look it up lol.

The 2 muscle beauties are having lunch next to a huge fountain with a pool around it. Both ladies are wearing button up shirts with skirts and high heels. Amber was wearing all black while Angela wore a white top and a brown skirt.There shirts were so tight on their muscles that it looked like they were about to rip off.Construction was taking place on the other side of the fountain.
"Ugh why is there construction going on? It's noisy" complained Amber.
"It sucks, Maybe we should teach them a lesson" said Angela with a smirk.
"Nah lets save it for someone that deserves it behind closed doors" responded Amber.
Amber then proceeds to retrieve some pre workout from her gym bag to show to Angela.
"This is the new stuff I was telling you about"
"Looks great, does it work?" Asked Angela
"Fuck ya it does! It gets me going with a burst of incredible energy, like an orgasm after intense sex" replied Amber
Looking not convinced, Angela pulled out her pre workout to show Amber her stuff.
"This is my stuff, it gets me going and has no crash!"
"Mine is better!" replied Amber but with a serious tone and that serious look on her face.
"Mine is!" yelled back Angela
The two started making a scene which caused everyone else to leave the area.
"Mine is!"
"Mine is!" Both started yelling back at each other. Amber then stood up and had enough. Angela stood up as well but flipped over their table.
"Mine's better!" Amber yelled and slapped Angela hard. She then went to put Angela in a head lock but Angela slipped out of it with a hard elbow. Amber fell back towards the edge of the pool of the fountain, Angela proceeded to charge at Amber but Amber saw it coming a ducked down and flipped Angela into the pool. As she flipped, her sexy heels flew off her ripped, sexy feet before she hit the water. Amber chased after her into the water, she kicked off her heels so she could have traction in the pool. She knew this was going to be a great fight in the water and wanted to have the upper hand against Angela. As Angela struggled to her feet, she grabbed Amber by her shirt and ripped it open exposing her sexy, ripped chest and her wonderful breasts that were covered by her small, black bra. Pissed off, Amber grabbed Angela by her shirt with both hands and ripped open her shirt as well which exposed Angela's amazing chest and breasts that were covered by a leapord print bra. Both ladies stared each other down, both soaking wet with long, sexy, wet hair all messy hanging down. Both ladies charged at each to see who the true Amazon is. They grabbed each other's wet hair and began to pull.
"You bitch!!" yelled Amber and took down Angela. Before she could get to her feet, Amber sat down on her face. Her pussy was soaking wet but Angela didn't care because she struggled for air.
"Ooh babe, you know how to eat don't ya?" said Amber who began to get turned on by sitting on Angela. Angela was gasping for air but at the same time she was sucking Amber's pussy.
"Ooh my! My clit is getting huge can't you tell?" said Amber with an evil smirk. Angela was near passing out but gathered enough strength to lift Amber by her face and threw her off. Gasping for air, Angela gathered herself and began to attack Amber. She landed some good ab punches but Amber flexed her super ripped abs which decreased the impact.
"Haha, is that all you got?" laughed Amber. Angela then took down Amber and got on her back.
"Wanna laugh at ME? Laugh at this!" yelled Angela. She grabbed and pulled Amber's hair. At the same time she began to dunk Amber's head into the water as she tried to drown her. Angela began having fun and dunked her head off and on. Amber had enough and lifted Angela on her back and tossed her off. Amber then flipped up her wet hair and continued her attack. Angela delivered a great kick to Amber's pussy and stunned her a bit. Angela removed the remain portions of her ripped up shirt and her skirt which revealed a sexy set of red panties which were so tight that you could see Angela's clit. Amber roses up and did the same. In her black bra and panties Amber charged at Angela and both women started to trade blows. However, Angela fell down which gave Amber an opportunity to close in on her. Amber grabbed Angela by her hair and dragged her to the edge of the pool. Angela got to her fit but Amber delivered a powerful uppercut which launched Angela into the air and landed in a wet cement container where the construction was taking place. Amber jumped in as well and both started mud wrestling. Both traded boob bashes, slaps and mud drowning while deep down both were getting turned on. Amber then got on top of Angela but didn't attack her but helped her up. She then asked something that Angela wasn't expecting
"Lets make out" without hesitation both ladies opened their strong jaws, stuck out their long tongues and closed in on a super make out session. Tongues massaged each other, sucking each other's tongue until they popped, lip biting and grinding all took place.
"Are you ready for the grand finale?" asked Amber.
"Yes!" replied Angela. While still in the cement both took off their panties and began scissoring.
"Of my god! Oh God! Oh my god this is amazing!" a panting Angela said.
I'm so wet! I think this cement acts like a sexual enhancer" said Amber. Angela then scooped some cement between their tissues and scissored again.
"I'm Cummings babe! OOH AMBER IM CUMMING!!! OH OH OOOOOHHHHH!!! Angela climaxed.
"Yes!! Yes! Oh yes!! YESSSSSS AHHHHHHH!!!! Amber yelled out during her intense orgasm. Both laid their, wonder and covered in cement.
"Now, now what?" said Angela with a sexy stare.
"Well we can go back to my place and clean each other up in my huge shower" responded a winded Amber. Both sexy babes helped each other out of the cement container, the cement enhanced their muscle tone while completely ruining their lingerie. They grabbed each other's hands and began to walk back to Amber's place while not giving a damn what others thought about them. Before turing the corner, both grabbed each other's big, strong glutes.

(Stay tuned)

Forum Saradas

FBB fantasy
« on: December 25, 2016, 06:26:00 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  FBB fantasy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View