Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577207 Posts in 73469 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:50:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Abducted and pumped (Extreme FMG) - teaser
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Abducted and pumped (Extreme FMG) - teaser  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Abducted and pumped (Extreme FMG) - teaser
« on: August 05, 2023, 10:06:38 am »
………………………………………………

Rhea woke up in a dimly lit room that looked like it could be the basement of a large house. “What… the fuck… happened?” she said as she slowly regained consciousness. She then realized that she was seated on a large metal table with her arms and legs spread wide, bound by the wrists and ankles with some thick chains, probably made of the same type of metal. She was wearing nothing except for the bra and panties from before. The room smelled like a pharmacy, a smell to which she was more than accustomed since she had some serious experience with drugs, particularly steroids. “What is this? Why am I here? HELP!! CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME?” she started screaming as she tried to free herself to no avail. She was certainly a strong woman, but nowhere near strong enough to break those hard metal chains. The more she struggled, the more panicked she became. A minute or so later, the door opened and three hooded figures wearing hockey masks entered the room. One of them hit the light switch and turned on all the lights, allowing her to see them clearly. “Who the fuck are you? Why did you kidnap me?” she asked with a strange mix of fear and anger. None of them spoke a single word, instead they grabbed lots of tubes from under the table and began inserting their ends into various regions of her body, using huge needles to pierce the most visible veins they could see. “Stop it!! It hurts!! What are you doing? Answer me!!” she said with desperation, but none of them responded.

………………………………………………

The three men started stroking their cocks ferociously as they watched the female bodybuilder moan and grunt in pain as her body started transforming into the object of their twisted desires. Rhea could not speak anymore as the feeling of being filled up from all sides was simply overwhelming. She felt how her muscles were growing at an insane rate, continuously expanding like giant mounds of meat in every direction. Her bra was ripped to shreds in a matter of seconds and soon after she lost sight of everything below her monstrous pecs. The saline pumps fired up as well and started pumping her fake tits bigger and bigger by the moment, trying their best to keep up with the intense growth of the hard pecs below. Her lats became broader and pushed her arms to the side, slowly but surely increasing the angle at which they stood in relation to her swelling body. Her shoulders widened and became so packed with hard female meat she would never be able to fit through a normal door again, not that it actually mattered in her current situation.

………………………………………………

The three captors all came, blowing their fat loads all over Rhea’s monstrously roided body. She could feel their warm cum all over her muscles, some of it even landing on her small face. She instinctively tasted it, then finally realized what it was and regained her senses. “OH MY GOD!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!! I CAN’T FUCKING MOVE MY ARMS OR LEGS!!” she said as she realized she had been turned into a literal muscle monster. She could no longer move, chains or not, and she had become so massive she could actually hear her own muscles throb with every breath she took. That was the exact moment she found out that it was actually possible to become ‘too big’. “Please! There must be a way to reverse this! I’ll do anything you…” she said, but was abruptly cut off by one of the men, who brutally shoved his giant cock into her mouth. Another one went around the table and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, while another placed his oversized dong between her giant biceps and meaty forearm. Then they all started fucking Rhea from all sides. She could feel both her pussy and throat being extremely stretched out by their humongous dick, while the third asshole pretty much treated her like a literal piece of fuckmeat, or fuck-muscle, the living embodiment of his twisted fetishes. He even grabbed her enormous boob and started playing with it while he fucked her roided bulk.

………………………………………………

The 29 year-old muscle behemoth was panting as a result of her latest musclegasm, the mix of cum and pussy juice still dripping from her gaping cunt looking like a waterfall of depravity. “Please… No more… I’m gonna… lose my mind…” Rhea said between heavy breaths. Luckily for them, those three couldn’t use another shot to their dicks right then, otherwise they would risk permanent damage to their penile tissues. But that didn’t mean they were done for the day. “Please… Let me go! I promise I’ll not tell anyone… No police…. Just… just let me go!” she begged one more time. But it was of no use. The immobile beast of a woman wasn’t getting through to them, no matter how hard she tried. His captors completely ignored her, not even bothering to look at her cum-covered face and her tearful eyes. All they saw when looking at her was a colossal mountain of beef, so big that she couldn’t even move her limbs or head as they were all stuck into place by her ridiculous muscles.

………………………………………………

You can find the entire story as well as many others on my Patreon right now! Only $5 a month (basically a cup of coffee)! I'll leave you a link below! Thank you for taking an interest in my work! You can also check out my Discord server if you feel like chatting or have something to share!

Discord: https://discord.gg/2HeqBEHMT

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44975337

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Abducted and pumped (Extreme FMG) - teaser

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View